ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Snapchat的AR眼镜会成为流行吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Snapchat的AR眼镜会成为流行吗?

Are Snapchat Spectacles The New Air Jordans?

【Snapchat进入硬件时代】
【snapchat gets physical】
如今snapchat已经延伸到了硬件
So Snapchat or Snap Inc. has now moved to hardware
这种眼镜目前在全国范围内都有销售
and so they are selling snapchat spectacles across the country
以及在全国各地的贩卖机上也有销售
and the pop-up vending machines in different locations throughout the country.
它们就像普通的眼镜 像这样 戴上
They are just like your standard sunglasses. Put them on, like this.
然后如果你按一下这里的按钮 按下开关
And there is a little button over here, here you click. When you turn it on
你就能看见它在录像 LED灯会发光
You can see it’s recording with the……with the……eh light here the LED light.
里面有个蓝牙装置能将视频发送到你的手机上
There is a Bluetooth, chip, on the inside that sends the video to your phone
然后你可以编辑 上传 或者上传到你的故事线中
and you can then write on it, upload it and upload it direct to your snapchat story
它不是根据摄像头的视角而制作一个圆形的视频
It’s not top spectacle shoot a circular video, so when you see it
所以当你看的时候 它实际上在你的手机上播放 你可以旋转手机得到不同的视角
actually play out on your phone, you can turn the phone and see different angels
零售价130$ 按理来说你可以在流动贩卖机买到
They retail for 130 dollars you can absolutely get this snapchat venting machine
但是实际上很难买到 因为贩卖机总是挪地方
which is tough to do because they change locations
并且只在特定的时间 供应特定的款式
and they’re only there for certain amount of time, certain amount of inventory
好多眼镜盒的价格在eBay上甚至成百上千
A lot of cases they are going for eight/nine hundred/ a thousand dollars online on eBay
我其实真的卖掉了一副眼镜
so I really sell one pair and
第二副我还在eBay上放着 但是我打算去排队的地方看看
my second pair I have it on eBay right now but I’m planning I’m going to the line to see
最好有人等的不耐烦了 能直接和我现金交易
if I could get somebody who just give me cash, who doesn’t want to wait online anymore
因为我知道行情将会越来越差
cause I know it’s just gonna get worse and worse everyday until the last set
从我周围的人和我在里面看到的人就可以发现
just from the people that were immediately around me in line and some of the people I saw inside
大约八成的人至少卖掉了一副 剩下的人可能已经卖了两副
probably 80 percent were at least selling one pair and then of that 80 maybe half selling both
每当你销售这样的稀有商品的时候 你得盼着
anytime you are dealing with something that’s so exclusive, you have to expect this, like
价格和稀有程度是直接相关的 你减少供货 需求就上涨
That’s just goes hand-in-hand with exclusity, you shrink the supply
你知道你没法去网上购买
Demand goes way up. You know that you can’t just go online, you can’t purchase it,
你必须人在现场 这是一种完全不同的购买方法
You have to physically be there and meet with people, and it’s completely different way to do thing
目前这是一个十分成功的策略
It’s very successful strategy that’s far. I’m spending like 5 hours online.
如果我花五个小时排队网购 我希望那个小时的回报至少是80$
I want to see it at least like $80 an hour probably on my waiting line
否则的话我还不如去干些别的有用的事情 但是如果你赚了
Otherwise I could probably just be doing something else, but if you are getting the right amount of money
任何事情都划得来
Anything just worths it pretty much

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

SS

翻译译者

PB

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iGIJnasNL4

相关推荐