ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

晨练能让你工作时更有动力吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

晨练能让你工作时更有动力吗?

Are Morning Workouts Actually Productive? | Fast Company

– [Narrator] Though it can feel counterintuitive,
虽然这听起来有悖常理
working out in the morning has many scientifically proven benefits,
但其实科学证明早上锻炼非常有益
including reducing stress and increased energy.
包括释放压力和提升活力
It could even make you smarter by strengthening neural networks.
它甚至可以通过加强神经网络让你变得更聪明
So to see just how beneficial it is,
所以为了看看早上锻炼多么有益
we asked Ruth and Cale to work out before their work day.
我们邀请Ruth和Cale 在上班前锻炼
生产力的挑战
– I was getting up between 6:15 and 6:30,
我过去一般早上6:15到6:30之间起床
which was really early for me.
这对我来说是很早的
So I’m tired.
所以我很累
And then I, as a regimen,
然后我 作为一个很养生的人
began using the elliptical
一开始使用椭圆机
because I didn’t wan na do weight training
因为我早上非常困倦
in the morning because I was too tired.
所以我不想做力量训练
Okay.
好的
I would put it up to a very high resistance for
我会把它调成高阻力做两分钟
two minutes and then bringing it down and bringing it up
然后把它拉上来 推下去
and was tracking my heart rate to make sure I was
如果你愿意的话 还可以跟踪心率
getting it into the correct zones if you will.
以确保心率在合理的范围之内
It was actually awful.
它真的是很可怕
– I do this app, it’s called the Sweat app.
我用的这个软件 它叫Sweat
You do these intense circuits basically.
你可以主要做一些高强度运动
We are at the gym, working out, sweating.
我们现在在健身房 运动 流汗
I’m mostly jogging and then I’m
我主要是慢跑
like running as fast as I can
然后我再尽可能的快跑
and then I’m jogging again and then I’m running as fast
然后我再一次慢跑 之后尽可能的快跑
as I can and it sucks and I hate it,
这很糟糕 我非常讨厌这样
but afterwards you get an endorphin rush
但之后你会产生内啡肽
so it feels very great.
所以这种感觉非常好
[结论]
Did this working out in the morning
早上锻炼能让你
make you more productive during your day?
在一天中工作更有效率吗?
– No.

I thought I would be like, I’d come in
我本来以为我会这样
like rearing to go, gon na go type at
我会加入到早上锻炼中
my computer and do all this stuff.
然后在我的电脑前做我所有的工作
It didn’t.
但是并非如此
I did my work fine,
我工作做的还行
but I still had the same pitfalls of lack of productivity that I did before.
但我仍和以前一样效率低下
The only thing that this changed was
它改变的唯一一件事就是
that I had a sense of moral superiority,
我有一种道德优越感
like silently from everyone else in the office.
不像办公室里其他人一样
I wasn’t fatigued which was good.
我没有疲劳 这真的很好
I did feel like maybe a little bit more energized
我确实觉得可能更有活力
but like I didn’t feel like I was
但我并没有感觉到
working harder or at a better pace
我工作的更努力或者步调更快
or with less procrastination than before.
或者比以前减少拖延
– I did feel a little fatigue.
我感觉到有一点疲劳
Some mornings I’d just be like ugh,
有时早上我就想打哈欠
and then getting into work is like ugh.
然后开始工作就会啊 不停打哈欠
– By the end of the day it felt every day
到一天结束时都是这种感觉 每天都是这样
like I was doing a marathon
就像跑了一场马拉松
and you’re like how, is this day 18 hours long?
并且有这种感觉 这一天有18个小时这么长?
– I mean I definitely have to go to bed earlier.
我是说我肯定要早点上床睡觉
This stuff is good for you.
这对你是有好处的
I don’t think it makes me any more productive, but
我认为它并没有让我更有效率
I do, like the best part about doing this in
但是我喜欢早上这个时间锻炼
the morning as opposed to like doing it at night I
而不是在晚上进行锻炼
think is that I forget that I ever did it
我想我晚上已经忘记去锻炼过了
and I’ll be like oh shit,
我会说 哦天啊
should I like go to the gym?
我应该要去健身房吗?
And then I’m like oh no, I already did that, that’s great.
然后我会想起已经去过了 这可太棒了
– Yeah, this was fun and I’m gon na try and do it,
是的 这很有趣 我要试着早上锻炼
but who knows what the future holds.
但是谁知道未来会怎样
I mean I’m now paying a gym membership
我的意思是我现在已经加入健身房会员了
so yeah I’m gon na do this.
所以我会做的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

晨练能让你工作时更有动力吗?这段视频将会告诉你晨练的真正作用!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Letheヴ

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRzayoHXR0

相关推荐