What assumptions do we make when we can’t see someone?
– So, what’s your favorite color?
– My favorite color is neon green,
I like neon colors.
我最喜欢的三个颜色是 蓝 红 粉
– My three favorite colorsare, blue, red and pink.
– I gotta say red, becauseI just like the color.
我喜欢的颜色是 黄色 粉色和淡蓝色
– Mine are, yellow, pink and light blue.
– What’s your favorite subject at school?
– I have to say art,
because I love to make things
that are in my imagination and stuff.
– What do you like to do at school,
and how do you like school?
– School’s pretty good,my favorite thing to do,
is do recess’cause I get to play
with my friends all the time.
– A lot of people disagree with me, but I like math personally.
I’m actually not sure why, but I just like multiplication, division,
and all those operations.
– Oh wow.
– What do you like to do at school?
– My typical thing, isbasically recess and lunch,
but I think my favorite subjectin school is language arts.
– What’s your favorite sport?
– Probably dancing, because it’s kinda energetic.
– Do you play any sports?
– I do swimming, because my mom used to be a lifeguard.
– I like to dance and do gymnastics.
Usually I dance hip-hop andwhen I’m doing gymnastics,
I just do it for fun with my friend.
– I do football, baseball,and track and field,
and I did hockey a long time ago.
我想成为一名模特 演员 歌手 舞者
– I wanna be a model,actor, singer, dancer,
or a gymnast, and also a veterinarian
’cause I love animals.
– What do you wanna be when you grow up?
– I wanna help animals and be a singer.
– I want to be a teacherbecause I wanna see
what it feels like teaching kids.
I wanna see if they’re waytoo crazy, way too loud.
– [Charlie] What do you wanna be?
– I’m gonna be a football player.
What does your partner look like?
– What do you think I look like?
– I think you may have short hair,
probably blonde hair.
And I think you’re white.
I think you’re wearing a red shirt, pants.
I think you were born in California,
and I think you’re eight or nine.
– I think you have long brown hair.
You are wearing some pants and a blue shirts,
and you are from California.
Think you are in 4th grade,
and you’re nine years old.
– You have black or brownish hair,
and you’re white.
You’d be wearing green shorts
and a dark blue shirt.
I think you’re from Los Angeles.
You’re at least 10.
– You have blonde hair.
I think that you’re wearing some pants
and a grayish shirt.
You are from Los Angeles, California.
I think that you are in 4th grade,
you’re nine years old.
Your partner actually looks like
– Hi.- This is interesting.
It’s the weirdest thing in the world,
because I didn’t expect you to look like this,
I got this all wrong.
So turns out, that I’mnot really wearing pants,
I’m kinda wearing leggings,
and you were very close with the red shirt.
I’m wearing a pink shirt.
– I was going to say pink,
but then I just thought you were wearing a red shirt.
– I said dark blue, you have light blue on as a shirt.
– I know.
You saying you wore green shorts.
– Yeah, that was completely wrong.
You’re wearing jeans.
– And you got my skin color wrong.
– Wrong.- Yeah.
– Completely the opposite.
顺便问问 你是白人 还是黑人？
– Are you white or brown, just saying?
– Both.- Yeah.
I was thinking of mixed.
I said you were like eight or nine.
– I’m nine, what are you?
– I’m ten.- You’re ten?
I knew it.- Yeah, you knew it.
– Where are you from?
– I’m from Chicago, butoriginally born here.
– I’m from here, justhere, I was born here.
– Hi.- Hi.
– So I was right about the jeans.
– And I was wrong about the pants,
you’re actually wearing a pink dress
which is really pretty.
– Thank you,
so I said that you were wearing a purple shirt but you’re wearing red
’cause that’ your favorite color.
– I said that your hair is brown.
– It’s brown.- And I was correct.
You said that my hair was blonde, but it’s actually red.
对 我来自洛杉矶 加利福尼亚
– Yes. And I was born in Los Angeles, California,
so got that right.
– And I’m actually born in San Bernardino,
so you kinda got that a little wrong.
I’m eight years old, lastyear I was in 3rd grade.
– [Kayla] So you’re going to 4th grade.
– Yeah, I’m going to 4th grade.
– I’m actually 10, andI’m going to 5th grade.
– I thought you were whitebecause of your voice.
I know it sounds weird, but.
– I thought you were white,
because on this show I saw a guy
that sounded exactly likeyou and he was white.
I was like, this must be the same guy.
– Can you show me one ofyour special talents.
好吧 我要给你看我的手指 两个关节
– Well, I’ll just show you a finger, double-jointed.
– Oh wow!
– With all my fingers actually.
I can make my fingers crack.
It’s really crazy, itcreeps my friends out.
– It was nice meeting you.
– You too.
– Wanna floss?- Sure.
一 二 三
– One, two, three.
– Nice meeting you.- High five.
-Now it’s your turn-What do people assume about you?
♪ Soul Pancake♪