ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

小朋友们比大人的偏见会更少些吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

小朋友们比大人的偏见会更少些吗?

Are Kids Less Biased Than Adults? | Reverse Assumptions

你会怎样猜想没见过的人?
What assumptions do we make when we can’t see someone?
反向假设
Reverse Assumption
那么 你最喜欢什么颜色?
– So, what’s your favorite color?
我最喜欢的颜色是荧光绿
– My favorite color is neon green,
我喜欢荧光色
I like neon colors.
我最喜欢的三个颜色是 蓝 红 粉
– My three favorite colorsare, blue, red and pink.
我得说是红色 因为我就是喜欢它
– I gotta say red, becauseI just like the color.
我喜欢的颜色是 黄色 粉色和淡蓝色
– Mine are, yellow, pink and light blue.
你在学校最喜欢哪一门课?
– What’s your favorite subject at school?
必须是美术
– I have to say art,
因为我喜欢根据自己的想象
because I love to make things
制作一些东西
that are in my imagination and stuff.
你在学校喜欢做些什么
– What do you like to do at school,
觉得学校怎么样?
and how do you like school?
学校很好啊 我喜欢做的事情就是
– School’s pretty good,my favorite thing to do,
下课的时候 因为我可以
is do recess’cause I get to play
一直和我朋友一起玩
with my friends all the time.
我和很多人不一样 我个人比较喜欢数学
– A lot of people disagree with me, but I like math personally.
也不知道为什么 但是我就是喜欢乘除法
I’m actually not sure why, but I just like multiplication, division,
和所有这些运算
and all those operations.

– Oh wow.
那你在学校喜欢做些什么?
– What do you like to do at school?
我一般喜欢课间休息和吃午饭的时候
– My typical thing, isbasically recess and lunch,
我觉得我最喜欢语言艺术这门课
but I think my favorite subjectin school is language arts.
那你最喜欢的运动呢?
– What’s your favorite sport?
应该是跳舞吧 因为它比较有活力
– Probably dancing, because it’s kinda energetic.
你会去运动吗?
– Do you play any sports?
我会游泳 因为我妈妈以前是救生员
– I do swimming, because my mom used to be a lifeguard.
我喜欢舞蹈和体操
– I like to dance and do gymnastics.
我一般是跳街舞 体操的话
Usually I dance hip-hop andwhen I’m doing gymnastics,
我只是去和我朋友一起玩
I just do it for fun with my friend.
我会踢足球 打棒球和一些田径项目
– I do football, baseball,and track and field,
我很久之前还玩过曲棍球
and I did hockey a long time ago.
我想成为一名模特 演员 歌手 舞者
– I wanna be a model,actor, singer, dancer,
或是体操运动员 兽医也可以
or a gymnast, and also a veterinarian
因为我喜欢小动物
’cause I love animals.
你长大想当什么?
– What do you wanna be when you grow up?
我想帮助小动物 成为一名歌手
– I wanna help animals and be a singer.
我想当老师 因为我想知道
– I want to be a teacherbecause I wanna see
教孩子是什么感觉
what it feels like teaching kids.
我想看看他们是不是很调皮很吵
I wanna see if they’re waytoo crazy, way too loud.
你想当什么?
– [Charlie] What do you wanna be?
我想当足球运动员
– I’m gonna be a football player.
觉得你的小伙伴长什么样?
What does your partner look like?
你觉得我长什么样?
– What do you think I look like?
可能是短头发
– I think you may have short hair,
还是金色的
probably blonde hair.
并且是白人
And I think you’re white.
我觉得你穿的是红色衬衫 长裤
I think you’re wearing a red shirt, pants.
出生在加利福尼亚
I think you were born in California,
八九岁的样子
and I think you’re eight or nine.
我觉得你应该有棕色的长发
– I think you have long brown hair.
穿着长裤和蓝色衬衫
You are wearing some pants and a blue shirts,
是加利福利亚的
and you are from California.
你可能读四年级
Think you are in 4th grade,
并且九岁了
and you’re nine years old.
你应该有黑色或褐色的头发
– You have black or brownish hair,
并且是白人
and you’re white.
穿的是绿色短裤
You’d be wearing green shorts
和深蓝色衬衫
and a dark blue shirt.
来自洛杉矶
I think you’re from Los Angeles.
最少十岁了
You’re at least 10.
你的头发是金色的
– You have blonde hair.
我觉得你穿的裤子
I think that you’re wearing some pants
和灰色衬衫
and a grayish shirt.
来自洛杉矶 加利福尼亚
You are from Los Angeles, California.
读四年级
I think that you are in 4th grade,
九岁
you’re nine years old.
事实上 他长这个样子……
Your partner actually looks like
-嗨-太有意思了
– Hi.- This is interesting.
这是世界上最奇怪的事情
It’s the weirdest thing in the world,
因为我没想到你长这样
because I didn’t expect you to look like this,
我全都猜错了
I got this all wrong.
结果是 我并没有穿裤子
So turns out, that I’mnot really wearing pants,
我穿的紧身裤
I’m kinda wearing leggings,
你说我穿红色衬衫差不多是对的
and you were very close with the red shirt.
因为我穿的是粉红色的
I’m wearing a pink shirt.
我想说粉红色的
– I was going to say pink,
但我又觉得你穿的是红色
but then I just thought you were wearing a red shirt.
我说你穿深蓝色衬衫 但你穿的是浅蓝色
– I said dark blue, you have light blue on as a shirt.
知道
– I know.
你说我穿的绿短裤
You saying you wore green shorts.
对 完全错了
– Yeah, that was completely wrong.
你穿的牛仔裤
You’re wearing jeans.
你还猜错了我的肤色
– And you got my skin color wrong.
-我猜错了-对
– Wrong.- Yeah.
完全相反
– Completely the opposite.
顺便问问 你是白人 还是黑人?
– Are you white or brown, just saying?
-混血-好吧
– Both.- Yeah.
我想也是
I was thinking of mixed.
我还说你是八岁或九岁的
I said you were like eight or nine.
九岁 你呢?
– I’m nine, what are you?
-我十岁了-你有十岁?
– I’m ten.- You’re ten?
-我就知道-对 你猜对了
I knew it.- Yeah, you knew it.
你是哪的?
– Where are you from?
我来自芝加哥 但只是在那出生
– I’m from Chicago, butoriginally born here.
我就是本地人 生在这长在这
– I’m from here, justhere, I was born here.
-嗨-嗨
– Hi.- Hi.
我猜对了 你穿的牛仔裤
– So I was right about the jeans.
你并不是穿的长裤
– And I was wrong about the pants,
而是一条很好看的
you’re actually wearing a pink dress
粉色裙子
which is really pretty.
谢谢
– Thank you,
我说你穿的紫色衬衫 实际上你穿的红色
so I said that you were wearing a purple shirt but you’re wearing red
因为那是你最喜欢的颜色
’cause that’ your favorite color.
我说你头发是棕色的
– I said that your hair is brown.
-它是棕色-那我猜对了
– It’s brown.- And I was correct.
你还说我头发是金色 然而它是红色
You said that my hair was blonde, but it’s actually red.
对 我来自洛杉矶 加利福尼亚
– Yes. And I was born in Los Angeles, California,
所以这个是对的
so got that right.
实际上我出生在圣伯纳迪诺
– And I’m actually born in San Bernardino,
所以你有点猜错了
so you kinda got that a little wrong.
我八岁了 去年我是三年级
I’m eight years old, lastyear I was in 3rd grade.
那么你要读四年级了
– [Kayla] So you’re going to 4th grade.
对 我进四年级了
– Yeah, I’m going to 4th grade.
我十岁 我要上五年级了
– I’m actually 10, andI’m going to 5th grade.
因为你的声音 所以我觉得你是白人
– I thought you were whitebecause of your voice.
我知道很奇怪 不过
I know it sounds weird, but.
我以为你是白人
– I thought you were white,
因为我在这节目上看到一个人
because on this show I saw a guy
声音和你很像 他就是白人
that sounded exactly likeyou and he was white.
我还想着 你们肯定是同一个人
I was like, this must be the same guy.
你能给我展示你的特长吗
– Can you show me one ofyour special talents.
好吧 我要给你看我的手指 两个关节
– Well, I’ll just show you a finger, double-jointed.
哇!
– Oh wow!
我所有的手指都是这样
– With all my fingers actually.
我还能把它们弄响
I can make my fingers crack.
这样很奇怪 把我的朋友们都吓到了
It’s really crazy, itcreeps my friends out.
认识你很开心啊
– It was nice meeting you.
我也是
– You too.
-想跳牙线舞吗?-可以啊
– Wanna floss?- Sure.
一 二 三
– One, two, three.
-认识你很开心-我也是
– Nice meeting you.- High five.
到你了 你觉得人们会怎样猜想你?
-Now it’s your turn-What do people assume about you?
#音乐#
♪ Soul Pancake♪

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们会怎样设想我们没有看见的人

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Zihuatanejo

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjbcnHFP0o4

相关推荐