ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本女生真的很笨吗 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本女生真的很笨吗

Are Japanese Girls Really Dumb? | ASIAN BOSS

大家好 我是Asian boss的Kei
Hey guys, it’s Kei from Asian Boss.
之前 Asian Boss有段影片
Previously, Asian Boss had a video called
叫 《日本男生喜欢傻傻的女生吗?》
“Do Japanese guys like dumb girls?”,
着眼于 日本男生喜欢比自己笨的女生
which was highlighting a social trend in Japan of Japanese guys
这个日本社会趋势
preferring girls that are dumber than them.
我们访问过很多日本人
While we did interview many Japanese people,
现在希望更深入去探讨这个问题
we wanted to dig into this issue deeper.
我们想找出这种思维方式
We wanted to find out how this mindset
如何影响日本女性说出自己的想法
affects Japanese women when it comes to saying their own opinions.
这次会是一个小组讨论会
Today is going to be a panel discussion
我们有在日本受过教育
and we have our friends who have been educated both in Japan and
也在海外住过的朋友
also have lived overseas, too.
– 她是Ami- 你好
– This is Ami. – Hi.
– 她是Mari- 你好
– This is Mari. – Hi.
– 而她是Yuka- 嗨
– And this is Yuka. – Hey.
我会首先向你们展示我们之前制作一段影片的一部分
I’m gonna show you a part of the video that we’ve made previously,
然后再开始讨论
and then we’re gonna get to the discussion.
你认为男生会觉得教育程度高的女生有吸引力
 
还是会觉得抗拒?
 
我想他们会觉得抗拒
 
我会觉得有点儿可怕
 
当一个女生聪明 我觉得
 
她就会跟我争辩
 
我觉得高学历女性会比较警戒
 
如果我教育程度没她高
 
我会觉得自己比不上她
 
男生想在一段关系里地位更优越
 
你会说 男生更会被
 
“笨”的 “无知”的女生吸引吗?
 
会 我认为男生会觉得她们比较有吸引力
 
我同意
 
所以这就是有吸引力?为什么?
 
为什么吗
 
因为我觉得这样比较可爱
 
为什么?
 
因为如果她有事情不懂
 
我可以一步步去教她
 
我觉得在日本社会
 
所谓”笨”女孩一般较受欢迎
 
因为人们会觉得她们”可爱”
 
好了 你们怎么看这影片?
So what do you think about the video?
伤心……
Sad…
伤心?
Sad?
带侮辱性的
Insulting.
带侮辱性?
Insulting?
而且我认为大多数人其实认同这种想法
And I think the majority actually do believe with this idea.
在日本 一向大家的观点是
In Japan, the custom is,
“男生要够强
“guys need to be strong,
而女生只要服从他们”
and girls need to just obey them”.
对 但这是否代表女生就要表现得笨?
Right, but does that actually mean that girls have to act dumb?
但表现笨 算是
But acting dumb, kind of,
让男生可以占主导地位 对吧?
helps guys lead the situation, right?
如果女生笨
If the girl is dumb,
男生可以像这样子
he’s going to be like,
“噢你不知道 让我帮你吧”
“Oh you don’t know, let me help you”,
“让我帮你完成这个那个吧”
“Oh let me do this/that for you”.
然后他们会更自信
And they will have more confidence in themselves.
我不知道”笨”这个字是不是准确的描述
And I don’t know if “dumb” is the right way to express it,
它可以是 保留自己的观点
it might be like holding their opinions,
不是愚蠢或是其他什么
not like being silly or anything.
但你知道
but you know,
就算她们了解事情
even though they know something about it,
她们也可能只会装作不知道
they might just pretend that they don’t know.
你们觉得日本男人受女性威胁吗?
Do you feel that Japanese men are threatened by females?
我完全这么认为
I definitely do think so.
– 没安全感- 没安全感?
– Insecure. – Insecure?
对 这……
Yes, that’d…
我猜会是一个比较准确的字眼
be a better term, I guess.
我想说的是 日本人 无关性别
I mean…Japanese people in general…
一般来说
regardless of their gender…
没什么自信
they’re not really confident about themselves.
而在日本社会 对男性也有期望
And then in Japanese culture, there’s also certain expectation towards guys
认为他们应该
that they should be, like,
比女性优秀
better or superior to girls.
举个例子
For example,
我在早稻田大学毕业
I graduated from Waseda University,
而当我把这告诉别人
and when I tell people about that,
他们会说 “啊 你是早稻田的啊”
people will be like, “Oh, you’re from Waseda”,
然后就不跟我说话了 不再跟我说了
then you know… they don’t talk to me, they stop talking to me.
在日本社会如果你比别人聪明
In Japanese society if you’re smarter,
或者比如说去了比别人更好的学校
or you went to a better university than the other guy for example,
男人会畏而却步
they will be taken back a bit.
正是如此
Exactly.
我还在上大学时 跟朋友去酒吧
When I was in collage, I went to a bar with some friends,
男生会找我们说话 对吧
guys would talk to us, right? And then
我们都来自同一所大学
we’re all from the same university.
然后 我念的是东京一所比较好的大学
And then, you know… I went to a pretty good university in Tokyo.
如果我说出了大学名字 人们会知道
And then if I say the name, people would know.
那些男生就问 你们是不是学生啊?我们说是
Guys are like “are you guys still students?”, we’re like “yeah”.
他们问是哪所大学?
And then they’re like “Where do you go?”,
我们只能说出来
and then we’d just say it.
他们就
And then guys are like,
“噢 好 那……祝你有个美好的晚上!”
“oh, OK, um… have a good night!”
你懂的
you know.
对 对 正是
Yeah, yeah, exactly.
真的?
Really?
真的 是这样!
That happens, yes!
我对此厌烦了
And then I was so sick of it,
所以有一晚
so one night,
我决定我要装笨
I decided that I was gonna act dumb.
因为我知道
Because I knew.
就像影片里面说的
Just like the video.
因为我知道男人会喜欢
Because I know guys would like it.
所以我和朋友到了酒吧
So I was at the bar with friends,
我们打算说自己来自某间女子大学
and we were like “we’re gonna say that we’re from some women’s university”.
她们说 很好
They were like, OK, good.
我们做好了计划
We made all the plans,
他们问我们上甚么大学
and they were like so where did you guys go?
”啊 我上这所大学
“Ah… I go to like this university,
是间女校”
it’s a women’s college”.
男生就说 “这很酷”
The guys were like “that’s cool”,
然后我们聊了半小时
and we were talking for 30 minutes.
那些男生问
And the guys are like,
“你确定你来自那所大学?”
“Are you really sure you’re from that university?”
– 真的吗?- 他们怎么知道的?
– Really? – How did they know?
我不知道 可能是我们的说话方式
I don’t know, maybe the way we talk.
我回答说 对 我上的那所大学
And I was like “Yeah, I mean, I go there”.
他就说
And he was like
“你看起来没那么笨”
“You don’t sound so dumb”.
他当时说的完全就是这一句
That’s the exact sentence he said to me.
他说 “你看起来没那么笨 不至于要上那所大学啊”
He said “You don’t sound dumb enough to go to that college”.
“你真正的大学是?”
“Where do you really go?”
然后我告诉他真相
and then I told him the truth.
他说 “哦 这样 你也是那一分子”
And he said “Oh OK, so you’re one of those”.
我说 ”你说那一分子是什么意思?”
And I was like “What do you mean one of those”.
他说 “你知道的……
He’s like, “You know…
你是那些聪明女性的一分子”
you’re one of those smart ladies”.
然后他就走了。
And then he just left.
– 什么?- 嗯 就是这样
– What? – Yeah, exactly.
替Ami的故事补充一下
And adding to Ami’s story,
不只有大学 你做什么工作 也是这样
not only college but like your job.
– 正是- 你的职业比男人好
– Exactly. – Having a better job than men.
那你能跟心仪的男生约会的机会就比较小
Then you would have less opportunity to date the guy you’re looking for.
如果你工资比男人高
If you had a higher salary than men,
你也绝对不会告诉他们
you would definitely not tell them either.
或者你住比较好的公寓或是什么的
Or if you live in a better apartment or something.
噢 对
Oh yeah…
男生会
Guys be like…
“你住在很精致的公寓里啊”
“You live in a really fancy apartment”.
“噢这比我住的地方要大”
Oh it’s bigger than my place.
“很好”
Okay…
你会不会觉得这几乎可以算好事
Do you almost think that could almost be a positive thing,
因为这样你其实能淘汰你应该不会看得上的人
because you’re weeding out the people who you shouldn’t really want to be with,
还是
or,
你会觉得你其实把潜在可发展对象也给筛掉了
do you think you’re actually weeding out the people who you think you really want to be with too.
– 你明白我的意思吗- 明白
-Do you get what I mean? -Yes
因为我大概也见到一些日本男性可以接受这一点
Because I can almost see some Japanese guys would be okay with it.
你会其实想要这样的日本男生吗
Do you actually want a Japanese guy like that?
但这机会是非常非常小
But that possibility is really really tiny.
– 超级小- 对 他们不会想要这样
– Super little. – Yeah they don’t want to go for that.
对 正是如此
Yeah exactly.
大概百分之三或更小
It’s like 3% or even less.
日本女性很想结婚
Japanese women want to get married a lot so…
如果她們隱藏真正的自己
by hiding their true reality,
比如來自什麼地方 或者其他什麼東西
where they belong and everything,
就能让她们有一段感情
if that can make themselves get into a relationship,
– 我想她们可能会这么做- 然后结婚 对
– I guess that’s an option. – And lead to marriage, yeah…
你们会不会觉得
Do you actually think a lot of girls
因为日本男生的喜好就是这样
don’t actually try to study or don’t actually do this
很多女生就不会努力念书 甚至就不念书
because men are like this in Japan.
嗯 我想可能会这样
Yeah, I think that could be a case.
因为很多女生会觉得 “如果我够笨
Because a lot of girls think, “If I’m dumb,
男生会觉得我可爱
guys are going to think I’m cute
就会愿意帮我” 对吧
and then they’re going to want to help me”, right?
最后 她们更容易有男人
In the end, those girls get more guys,
然后结婚
and then they end up getting married,
婚后留在家里
and then stay at home,
就不用工作了 对吧
and they don’t have to work, right?
念书有什么用?
What’s the point of studying?
特别是可爱的女生
Especially cute girls.
特别是模特儿
Especially models.
这么说很抱歉 但
I’m really sorry to say this but…
我有很多模特儿朋友
I have a lot of model friends
她们真的是在努力降低
and they really try to tone down
自己的智商
their intelligence.
我问一个我们公司里的模特儿
I asked one of the models our company has,
我问她 “你知道Donald Trump的事情吗”
I asked her “What do you know about Donald Trump?”
然后她问 “是Disney的卡通人物吗”
And she said “Is it a Disney character?”
我是说真的
I’m serious.
这有一点儿太极端了
That is a little too extreme.
我觉得很多亚洲女生
I think a lot of Asian girls…
超级漂亮的亚洲女生
super pretty Asian girls…
实在是太被娇惯了
they just get way too pampered
她们不会努力去真的提升自己的内在
that they don’t try to put in effort to really build their internal selves up.
她们会把所有的努力放在让自己变漂亮这一点上面
They would put everything, every effort to making themselves beautiful.
但问题是 你有没有每天阅读 有没有努力去提升自己
But the question is, are you reading everyday, are you trying to build yourself up?
不幸地你可以看到很多女生
And unfortunately you see a lot of
因此而没安全感
insecure girls because of this.
外表可能是超级漂亮
Outside might be super beautiful but
但内在还要加把劲儿
inside there’s more to work on.
我在西方国家跟朋友聊的时候
While talking to my friends in Western countries,
我们会聊到政治问题
we do actually talk about political issues,
但在日本我们不谈这个
but we don’t really talk about that in Japan.
这像是我们的文化
It’s like the culture that we have.
大概某程度上是因为
Maybe that is sort of related to…
不喜欢强迫自己去了解新闻 去每天追踪每件事
doesn’t like force yourself to learn about news, and get up to date with all the topics.
我在日本也能感觉到这一点
I do feel that in Japan,
人们不太会讨论深层次的事情
people don’t really discuss any deep conversations.
他们不会
No.
对 正是这样
Yeah exactly.
女生的终极目标
Girls’ ultimate goals are
是结婚
getting married.
比如说,如果我去”合コン” (联谊)
So for example, if I go to “gokon”…
你会怎么用英语描述”合コン”?
How would you describe gokon in English?
– 跟男生一起的酒会?- 三个对三个之类
-Drinking party with guys? -like 3 on 3 or something.
我们有种说法:”さしすせそ”
We have the term, sa, shi, su, se, so.
我们应该说”さしすせそ”
So we should say, sa, shi, su, se, so.
像是さすが(真不愧是……)
 
すごい(好厉害!)
 
知らなかった(我不知道欸)
 
我们要说这些去赞美他们
So we should say those words to admire guys…
让他们喜欢
to be liked.
我有一次跟四男四女在联谊
I was at a drinking party with 4 guys and 4 girls,
联谊里面一个男的开始说着自己的生意
during the drinking party, that one guy started talking about his business.
我非常有兴趣
I was really interested.
我就问他 “你怎么把东西折现?”
So I was like “How do you monetize?” or
“你的目标是什么?” 之类的
“What’s your goal?”, “What’s your objectives” whatever…
晚上派对完了 筹办者给我发讯息
and then after the dinner party, the organizer texted me,
他大概说 Mari 今天有个很好的晚上 但 唔……
and he was like, Mari that was really great tonight but um…
那三个男生不是太享受 因为你问了很多
well, those 3 guys didn’t really enjoy because you asked a lot of
关于工作的事情
whatever, like, work things…
比较激烈的
something that was intense,
也不算激烈就是我非常好奇
it was not intense but I was so curious
所以问了好多问题
so I asked a lot of questions.
但他们不喜欢这样 因为他们只是想轻轻松松的
But they didn’t like that, because they just wanted to have fun,
所以他们只会想我或者其他女生喝醉了
so they just wanted me or girls to be drunk
聊一些愚蠢的话题
and have stupid conversations.
他们不喜欢严肃的对谈
So they don’t like to have serious conversations.
对 对
Right, right.
我只是想要聊得更有深度些
I just wanted to have a profound conversation.
当筹办者给我发讯息告诉我那个
It’s just that I was really sad
我真的很伤心
when that organizer texted me and told me that.
我没意冒犯他们
It was like, I didn’t mean to offend them.
我只是想双方有段美好的时光
I just wanted to have a good time together.
我想指出的是
I just wanted to make this point clear that,
女生不是努力要装笨
women are not trying to be dumb.
她们尝试这样去聊天只是因为
They’re trying to take this communication style because
她们想被跟自己聊的男生接受
they want to be accepted by the male that you’re talking to
因为她们明白日本男性希望自己占主导地位
because they understand that males want to be in a dominant position in Japan.
所以受过教育的 没受过教育的
That’s why an educated person, like a non educated person
都会努力去装得对事情不了解
would actually try to act themselves as if they don’t know the situation.
因为这会创造好的气氛 好的对话
Because it actually creates a good atmosphere, creates a good conversation.
我其实读过一篇文章
I actually read this Japanese article,
里面说
and it said that,
“男生其实不喜欢笨女生
“Guys don’t actually like dumb girls,
但男生喜欢够聪明去装笨的女生”
but guys like girls that are smart enough to act dumb”.
如果你要筛选你说的话
If you have to filter what you have to say,
或者有时候你不能说出真心话
or you can’ t actually say what you want to say sometimes,
你觉得这对女性的思想有什么影响
what kind of effect do you think it has to the female mind?
我觉得这当然会令女性
I think it definitely takes away
失去学习的动力
motivation for girls to learn something.
因为如果你要表达自己的意见
Because in order to express your opinions,
你需要对事物有认识 对吧
you have to know stuff, right?
你要有特定的知识
You have to have certain knowledge,
但如果不没什么机会去表达意见
but if you don’t have many chances to express your opinions,
你就不太会花时间去学点什么
you’re not gonna spend your time to learn whatever.
我也是这么想
That’s what I think as well.
我觉得很多人会停止思考
I think a lot of people will just stop thinking.
当你去想这种事你会很沮丧
It kind of gets depressing when you think about it.
我自己努力
I got to where I am
让自己有现在的成果
by making a lot of effort.
透过努力学习 透过努力工作
By studying a lot, by working hard,
但他们不喜欢看到这个 他们不欣赏它
but they don’t like to see it. They don’t like to appreciate it.
这多少让我有点沮丧
And that kind of makes me depressed.
你们觉得女性表达自己的看法这一点上可以怎样 或者需不需要改善?
So how do you think girls saying opinions actually could be improved, or should it be improved in the first place?
比如说 我们应该接受现状吗?
Do we just accept it like the way it is right now?
我觉得有一种普遍思想
I think there are generally underlining ideas
觉得在日本 隐藏自己的感受是可以接受的
that hiding your own feelings can be accepted in Japan,
我觉得这一点应该要改变
and I think this should be changed,
当世界在全球化
when the world is moving globally.
我觉得他们至少不在日本 与外国人沟通的时候 应该改变他们的作风
At least I want people to change their style when they’re talking to foreigners outside of Japan
因为在国外 人们不太会接受这种作风
because this doesn’t really… can not be accepted when you’re talking to a foreigner outside of Japan.
他们不像日本人那么聊
Because they don’t talk like that,
他们希望更深入讨论话题
and they would like to discuss more deeply about the topics.
我觉得这应该要改善
I think it should be improved because…
因为这太浪费了
it’s such a waste.
女生有很好的意见 很好的感想的时候
Like girls with great opinions, great feelings,
如果她們不表达出来 就太浪费了
if they hold off, it’s such a waste.
对 她们应该对自己的想法更有自信和更勇敢
Yeah, they should be more confident about their feelings, and they brave about what they’re feeling about it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

深入探讨日本男生喜欢看起来笨笨的女生这一个社会现象,如何影响日本女生表达自己的看法。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Shirley

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9yCe_Fj3X8

相关推荐