ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

运用面部解剖知识画肖像漫画 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

运用面部解剖知识画肖像漫画

Applying Facial Anatomy to Caricature

《Proko造型设计点评》
Proko Shape Design Critiques
嗨 大家好
Hey, everybody.
我是考特·琼斯
This is Court Jones
这里是漫画课程的期末学生点评
here for the final student critique for the caricature course.
本次点评是《造型设计与特征》的最后一课
This critique is on the final lesson on shape design and features.
这节课的重点是
The point of this lesson is to really focus on
如何区分学生和专业水平
how to separate yourself as a student from a professional
或者说 从学生水平
or to move from the student level
提升到中级或者专业水平
to a more intermediate or a professional level.
我想通过最后一课告诉大家的是
What I wanted to instill everybody with this final lesson is
如果你想要提升至下一级别
that there’s the next level that you need to move to is
你需要有意识地控制你设计的造型
consciously controlling the shapes that you design
用它来代表你的画风
in a way that is representative of your particular style
或你想表达的 当然还有你在参考资料中的所见
or your voice and what you see, of course, in the reference.
所以 大多数时候
So a lot of times
你的参考照片并不理想
you’ll get a photo reference that isn’t ideal,
或者光线不够好
or the lighting isn’t great,
或者形状不够清楚
or it’s not exactly clear what’s going on with the shape
或者从正面到侧面的过渡不清晰
or with the way a plane changes from a front plane to a side plane.
画家可以重新设计这些造型
It’s up to the artist to redesign those shapes
让它们不仅精确真实地呈现原貌
in a way that’s not only accurate and true to the subject
而且还具有美感
but also has some artistic merit,
具有设计感或有个性
has some sense of design or personality to it.
所以 我们实际会重新设计部分造型
So we’ll actually redesign some of the shapes
让它们更果决
in a way that’s more decisive.
有时候让形状边缘变得更硬朗
Sometimes edges get harder,
有时候让形状边缘变得更柔和
sometimes that just gets softer between two shapes,
你怎样处理这些边缘
and how you play with those edges,
你怎样处理这些形状
how you play with those shapes is
将决定你的艺术风格
what is going to determine your style as an artist.
那么 现在我们来看一些学生作品
So we’re gonna take a look at some student work
我会在最后再总结
and I’ll go over at the end,
我认为很多共性问题是什么
I think what a lot of the problems in common were.
所以 让我们赶快去看看将会发现什么吧
So, with that let’s just dive in and see what we can find.
这是艾伦·戴维斯绘制的
Okay, here we have Alan Davis’s
一幅政治人物南茜·佩洛西的漫画
caricature of politician, Nancy Pelosi.
我觉得你已经画得挺像了 艾伦
I think you’ve got a great likeness here, Alan.
整体结构也不错
It’s structured pretty well overall.
我喜欢画中的对称和平衡感
I like the symmetry, the balance.
透视也非常好
The perspective is pretty good.
表情也不错 完全可以看出来这就是她
The expression is good. It reads well. It looks like her.
你需要改进的地方
Where you’re adding your development,
我认为在这课上你只是
I think is just at this lesson
需要更进一步
where you need to push yourself a little further,
学会如何设计得更干净
learn how to design more cleanly,
增强你对色调和边缘的控制
pay more control of your values and your edges,
基本上 更深思熟虑地重新设计造型
and basically redesigning the shapes in a more deliberate way.
我还在你的素描中发现了一点
One of the things I notice about your sketch here is that it’s,
我觉得
it feels kind of…,
整张脸上的色调有点参差不齐
well the values are sort of spotty all over the face
也许是因为对比太强了
where maybe it’s a bit too much contrast
你可以让它们更柔和点
and they could be smoothed out a bit.
她有些地方看起来太凹陷 有些又太过凸出
She looks too sunken in, in places and bloated in others.
基本上 就像一群杂乱的团块拼在一起一样
Basically, just like a mess link of messy mass of volume everywhere
因为这些条状对比色调
because of all the streaky contrasting values,
她脸上像是被泥土弄脏了
or like she has dirt or smudges on her face.
我认为你的部分问题实际是
I think part of your problem was actually though
你选的这张参考照片
this photo reference you chose
确实是一张不错的佩洛西小姐的肖像
while it is a good likeness of Miss Pelosi,
但光线却不是很好
the lighting is not fantastic.
好像有一点弱光来自左上方
It’s sort of soft lighting kind of coming from the upper-left
但它照在脸上却但这却让有些地方看起来很奇怪
but there’s weird places where it’s hitting on the face
并不是非常清晰
and it’s not super clear.
没有明显可临摹的地方
There’s not like obvious places where you would model it
就像画一个简单的鸡蛋
like a simple egg,
你知道 光线由明到暗
you know, where it’s light going into dark.
到处都是光斑和阴影
It’s just spots of light and dark everywhere,
我能看出你如何受到影响
and I could see how that influenced
或可能在绘画过程中感到一些困惑
or maybe confused you during the painting process.
我找到了她的另一张照片
Here’s a photo I found of her
我更喜欢的一张
that actually I liked a lot better.
我想 这张的她比另一张照片年长一点
Now she’s, I think, a little older in this other photo here
但我喜欢这张照片的光线
but I love the lighting in this.
中间色调不错 恰到好处
The halftones are good. They’re a nice middle range.
有清晰的高光 清晰的阴影
There’s clear highlights. There’s clear shadows.
这让画家很容易想出要怎么画
It makes it really easy on the artist to figure out what to do
怎么去设计这些结构
with this and how to model these forms.
你用了右边这张照片
You gave yourself a really tough challenge
给自己设了一个很大的难题
with this photo on the right here.
我更倾向于寻找左边这种
I would look for more like photos on the left
只有一个强光源 有很明显的阴影度
that have one strong light source, good strong shadows.
不是说你画人物漫画或其他的时候一定要这么选
Not that you always have to do that in art or caricature,
有时你会拿到一张照片
sometimes you’ll have a photo of your subject
有着完美的表情和角度
and it’s the perfect expression and angle,
但光线却非常可怕
but the lighting’s terrible and
而你也只能用它
you just have to work with it.
我觉得那是更后面的事情了
That’s for a bit later on, I think.
现在
For right now,
你还是专注于使用更容易画的参照
focus on using reference that’s gonna make it easier on you
这样你才能想出如何
so you can figure out how you will
通过色调和边缘表达自己
express yourself through values and through edges.
不管怎样 我来看一下你怎么处理参考照片的
But anyway, I’ll go back to what you did with your photo
以及在此基础上 我能改进什么
and see what I can do to improve upon that.
所以 我想我会
So I think what I’ll do is,
选出面部的一个区域 重新设计
I’ll just take a section of the face and redesign it,
可能是鼻子和眼睛
like perhaps the nose, and the eye,
我们看看这里会发生什么
and we’ll see what happens here.
我要确定一下颜色和色调
So I’m just going to sample colors and values,
好吧只有色调 因为原图是黑白的
because it’s black and white from your original photo,
在我调整之前
and before I do that,
我想我会在有问题的区域重画
I think I’ll actually paint over the areas that are in question
我会重新设计一些形状 重画出来
and I’ll redesign some of the shapes and redraw them.
我不会将它们全部模糊掉
I won’t obscure them entirely
因为我还挺喜欢你画里的形状
because I do like the shapes that you have.
我只是觉得
I’m just going to, it’s just to make it easier
把这部分涂暗
to do the overdrawing the top of them
重画起来会更简单
if it’s dimmed down just a bit here.
那就只用脸部右上的部分
So I’ll just take the upper right portion of the face here
只画这里
and focus on that.
好 我刚换上了铅笔刷
Okay I just switched over to a pencil brush here,
我想这是凯勒·韦伯斯特的漫画专用铅笔
and I think this is Kyle Webster’s ANIMATOR Pencil.
这可以模仿暗色
This can sample a dark color.
然后 我就可以用更高级的手法
So then I just redesign
修改你原先的形状
the shapes you have in a more deliberate way,
让直的更直 弯的更弯 更优美
making straight straighter, making curves curvier and more graceful.
想想哪里的线条该细
Thinking about where the lines are thin
哪里该粗
and where they’re going to be thicker.
我几乎是在临摹的你画过的 因为你画的挺不错
I am going over pretty much what you’ve got because it is good.
我喜欢你画的
I like what you’ve got there but
只需要一点点润色
Just needs a little bit more refinement
已经很不错了
and that’s a good place to be.
你不用难为情
You actually shouldn’t be ashamed.
因为现在已经很不错了
since it’s good where you’re at right now
你只需要一点帮助
where you just need sort of help
在画面微妙的细节处
with the more subtle parts of the picture.
比如我在画的这只眼睛
As I am redrawing this feature here, this eye,
我试着让它看起来更清晰
I’m trying to make it really clear for myself,
比如眼睑的厚度
where say the thickness of the eye, eyelids are.
这里我们可以看到上眼睑里面
How we can see inside the upper eyelid here.
我们可以看到上眼睑的底面
We can see the bottom plane of the upper eyelid
我们可以看到底部下眼睑的上面
and we can see the top plane of the lower eyelid here on the bottom.
如果之后你想把它们弄模糊一点
Later on, if you want to obscure things or blur them out a little bit,
也行 这取决于你
that’s okay. It’s that’s up to you.
在艺术构思上 我只是努力先
Artistically I would just try to start out with
让你尽可能清晰地表现这些形状
as clearly as you can indicate these shapes
这样 你可以决定怎么处理它们
so you can decide what to do with them
如果你想让它们清晰 边缘硬朗
if you want to keep them clear, and hard-edged,
就勾边 或者柔化它们
and delineated, or to soften them up.
现在 上眼睑褶皱处
Now this upper eyelid fold here
它与眼窝顶部相交的地方
where it meets the top of the eye socket,
可以重新设计 改变表情
it could use a bit of redesigning to help improve the expression
现在看起来略显悲伤
where it’s sort of like got this sad eye look there,
比你的原稿明显了很多
which wasn’t as obvious in your original.
我想眉毛是其中之一
I think eyebrows are one of those things
改起来会很有趣
that you could have a lot of fun altering them,
稍微画夸张一点
exaggerating them just a bit more
来增强一下现在的表情
to heighten the expression that’s being had
因为眉毛和嘴巴这类
because things like eyebrows and the mouth, especially,
是最容易动的 非常灵活
are really movable, really flexible.
所以 你有很多空间去表达它们
So you have a lot of leeway in how you interpret them.
你知道 像鼻子 不怎么动的
Things like, you know, the nose which doesn’t move so much
结构要画得明显一点
needs to feel more structured,
我想 因为多数时候鼻子不怎么动
I think, most of the time because it’s not as movable
而眉毛不同 可以重新设计
but the eyebrows can definitely be sort of redesigned
画得生动一点 强调现在的表情
in a more active way to heighten the expression that’s happening.
如你所见 图中
You know, in this picture,
她的头略微偏向右边
her head is turned to the right just a little bit,
因此鼻子也略微朝右
so the nose is turned to the right.
你的画里有体现 但不够明显
And you’ve got that just a bit but it’s not totally clear.
也许将整个鼻头部分
Maybe they can actually move over the ball of the nose
画得更偏右一点 更强调透视的效果
just a bit to the right to heighten that effect of perspective.
仔细看这边的原参考照片
Take a look at the original reference photo over here,
你会发现她的鼻子比一般人更向上翘一些
you can see she has a much more upturned nose than the average person
鼻子的顶面与底面
where the top plane and the bottom plane
大约在这里朝右 然后你知道
switch right at about here and then, you know,
底面像这样顺着鼻孔往下
the bottom plane continues along the nostrils like so.
这只是一种简单解释
That’s just sort of a crude interpretation
但也是部分我所见的
but that’s sort of what I’m seeing,
顶面在这里 侧面之类的
and then the top plane is here and the side plane is like so,
看上去有点歪
and that’s a bit wonky looking
但你已经知道我的意思了
but you get the idea.
如果回到我们的画面
If we go back over to our drawing,
稍微画出那些平面变化
and sort of lightly indicate those plane changes,
这有助于我们画得更好
that’ll help us when we’re painting this in.
所以 这节课主要是讲画画
So this lesson is mostly about drawing
但为了绘制和着色
but for the purpose of painting or shading in
如果你是用炭笔或者石墨棒
if you’re using charcoal or graphite
那你得在开始阶段就这样做
so but you have to do this beginning stage,
在构图阶段确定平面变化之处
this planning stage figuring out where the plane changes are,
那些过渡是什么
and what those transitions are,
然后如何塑造那些形状
and then how those actually are shaped.
我只是运用了一些解剖上关于鼻子的知识
I’m just inserting some of my knowledge of nose anatomy in here.
在这种光源下并不明显
It’s not really totally obvious from the lighting that
这就是现状
this is what’s happening
她的软骨组织并没那么好分解
and she doesn’t have strong separation of the cartilage plates
像我这里画出的
of what I’m indicating here but
但有一点意思 那好
that’s sort of what is happening. Okay. So,
让我切换至画笔 画点阴影
let’s switch over to a paintbrush and shade some of this in.
这是我自定义的画笔
And this is a paintbrush of my own creation.
这画笔是我在PS里做的
I actually made it from scratch in Photoshop,
另外有教程细讲怎么自定义画笔
and there are tutorials on how to do that,
基本上 我先画出一个圆形
but basically, I just started with just a circle
一个圆形选区 再切割成竖条
just a circle selection and then I cut vertical slices
选区外使用减弱工具
out of it with the minus selection tool
储存选区 作为图章工具使用
and saved that as a brush stamp.
保证每刷一笔的方向
And then I made sure to align the brush stroke to the direction
都和原线条的方向相同
of the pen flow, to the direction of the pen stroke,
打开不透明度
and turned opacity on,
我只是把它当做普通的笔刷
and I just liked it as a general paintbrush.
这是一种模仿天然的油画硬毛笔刷的方式
It sort of simulates a natural bristly brush when you’re oil painting.
其中有很多很酷的线条
Has lots of cool streaks in it.
我从最黑的阴影部分开始画
I’m gonna start by shading in the blackest values
因为我要把这里设为这张的锚点
because that’s gonna be the anchors of the drawing.
画围绕它展开
It’s what’s gonna ground it,
这里有助于我把握画的基本结构
it’s what’s gonna help me keep track of things
因为我开始修改 原来的线条就会被覆盖
as I start to paint and lose the original line drawing.
我要确认暗区最暗的部分
I wanna make sure my darkest darks are in there
保留在画中作为标志或参照点
to have as my landmarks or my reference points.
所以 在眉毛下面和鼻子这块的区域
So this underside of the eyebrow and nose area,
也就是鼻子这边这个角这里 要更暗一些
the corner of the nose here, is gonna be a darker value
因为光是从上面来的
because the light is generally coming from above
但也没有非常暗 当然不是这么暗
but not super dark. It’s not this dark, of course,
不像眼睑区域的阴影一样
as the cast shadows inside the crease of the eyelid.
你可以看到
And you notice,
我实际在顺着形状的方向画
I’m actually painting in the direction of the forms,
有点像用钢笔和铅笔画交叉影线
sort of like I’m cross-hatching with pen and pencil.
这是一种很好的绘画方式
That is a good way to paint,
帮助沿着形状流动的方向画
to help to paint along the directions that the form flows.
这样得到画刷的实际反复感
So that you get the actual inconsistencies in the brushstroke,
像线条
like the streaks
帮助确定形状 有点质感
kind of help define the forms and have a little bit texture.
因为一切都需要你去做决定
of texture because you have to make a decision,
你知道 当你自定义画刷的时候
you know, when you’re designing the brushstroke itself.
这不仅仅关乎形状 轮廓 边界
It’s not just about shapes and contours and outlines.
这关乎实际的质感特征
It’s about the actual physicality
你用的颜料 铅笔或钢笔
of the paint, or of the pencil, or pen that you’re using.
都是让画作所表达自己的一部分
That becomes part of the statement or part of the drawings.
所以 如果你要选择线条的方向
So if you’re gonna choose a direction for those strokes,
那么画它们走向的时候
make it, make those strokes in the direction
想着这是要帮助观众理解画作的结构意向的
that actually help and assist the viewer understanding what the forms are doing.
所以把这里画着向下一点
So a bit of a downward facing plane here
这个鼻子的上部或眉间部分
at the top of the nose or the glabella area.
当参照某些光源较弱的照片绘画时
When painting from photos that have sort of weak lighting,
有时候我会加深一些半色调 你知道的
I sometimes will darken the half-tones, you know,
如果参考照片里的光不够亮
if you think it’s too light in the reference photo
这样可以帮助结构看起来更加立体一点
to help the forms read a little bit more three-dimensional.
所以以下脸颊为例
So like on the underside of the cheek here
我比参考照片里稍微加深了一点
I made it a little darker than it is in the reference photo,
不过当然 你需要非常小心
but of course you’ve got to be real careful about that.
我之所以这么做 是因为我确定
I only do it because I feel confident in,
你知道的 我能通过色调调整结构
you know, manipulating form with value.
如果你调节方式不对 或调节过度
If you do it the wrong way, or too much,
调节过量
and in too many places,
就会得到线条光暗不协调的效果
it will get that streaky over-contrasty look,
不过 在脸颊两侧 调节色调通常较安全
but it’s generally safer to do it around the sides,
像这样在脸部轮廓周围
around the contours of a face like this
因为我们都认为当光投射到脸颊侧面时
because we all sort of expect there to be sort of a fall-off
这些部位光会变弱
from the light as it moves around to the side.
现在 高亮区色调已经调好了
Now even down to the highlights,
高亮区也就设计好了
the highlights get designed as well.
在参考照片里
In the reference photo,
她的眼睛里有两个小光点
there’s two small pinpoints of light in her eyes
因为她的脸颊两侧都有光照
because there’s been lighting on either side of her
这也很可能导致她脸部的阴影这么弱
which is probably why there’s such weak shadows on her face
因为在脸的左半部分有一个较强光源
because there is a stronger light source on the left,
而在右半部分 有辅助光源照进了阴影里
but on the right there’s a sort of a fill light filling in the shadows.
所以 我要把左边的小光点画一下
So I’m gonna take the pinpoint highlight on the left
让它亮一点
and make that a little brighter
因为 这是照片的主光源
because that’s where the light source is, the main light source.
我试着把它画得
I try to make it, you know,
可以有点方 或有点
it can be squarish or have a bit of a,
像彗星的尾巴 这会使得画有种
like, a comet tail to it and that helps show sort of the…
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
这只是我在画画的时候常做的一件事
It’s just something that I do a lot in painting,
之前我的老师也是这样做的
that I’ve seen my teachers do
我试着解剖一下那是什么 我认为它只是
and I try to dissect what that is, and I think it’s just
我认为这只是眼球上的角膜曲率
the curvature of the cornea on top of the eyeball
凸度略小于较大的眼球
has a slightly smaller convexity to it than the larger eyeball,
会形成…… 如果高光位置正确的话
and it’ll create…, I f the highlights are in the right place,
会形成大高光逐渐变细的样子
it’ll create sort of a big highlight transitioning into a skinnier highlight.
我认为这可以从解剖学来解释
I think is what’s happening anatomically.
然后 在右边的另一个小光点
And then the other highlight on the right
将会相对暗一点 小一点
will be just a little dark, a little smaller.
因此 你不想每一个小光点都一样
So you don’t want highlights everywhere
让画变得单调重复
to be too monotonous and repetitive.
我们再处理一下鼻子部分
Let’s work on that nose a bit here
那么 首先我要做的就是
So my first job is to make, first,
使鼻子的形状更清楚 更明显
the forms of the nose more clear, more strongly indicated.
我迟些在考虑光源情况
And I’ll worry about exactly that lighting situation,
和高光位置的问题
the highlights just a little bit later.
优先考虑的是结构
My first priority is to the structure
和鼻子特征的立体效果
and the three-dimensional quality of the nose feature.
好 我将要处理鼻子的高光区
Okay, I’m getting into the highlights on the nose
照片中有点曝光过度
which are sort of overexposed and blown out
这也是我不喜欢这张照片的另一个原因
which is another reason I don’t love this photo
因为我觉得如果在现实中看到她
because I don’t think if we were to look at her in real life
她鼻子上高光区的样子
that this would be what the highlights on her nose look like,
不会像这样大面积的过度曝光
so overexposed over such large area.
不过 我会试着参考这张照片提供的信息
But I’m trying to work with what this photo is giving me here,
我只想让你意识到
and I just want you to be aware of that.
如果你画了生活中的大量实物
If you do a lot of drawing and painting from life,
在现实光源下画了很多真人模特之后
from a live model under a real lighting situation
你就会知道什么样的照片是不好的
you’ll get the sense of when a photo is not good,
什么时候照片曝光过度 过暗
or when it’s overexposed, when it’s too dark,
什么时候你应该改变它
when you should change it.
还有另一个办法就是学习肖像画
There’s another instance where studying portraiture
或实际人物头像画 特别是来源于生活中的那种
or realistic head drawing, especially from life,
对你是非常非常有帮助的
is super super valuable.
无论你想要成为一个漫画插图师或漫画艺术家
if you wanna be a caricature illustrator or a caricature fine artist,
还是其他的工种
depending on whatever it is you wanna end up doing.
而你想要画到一种水平
But you want to paint at a level
看起来是真实的
that looks sort of realistic
源于真实生活的
and looks like it could have been done from life,
没有参考照片痕迹的
or it doesn’t have the trademark look of being drawn from a photo.
从生活中取材越多
The more you draw from life
你的直觉和技术会越高明
will develop your instincts and your technique
让造型看起来真实
for making the shapes look that way.
做到真实 真的很难
It’s really hard to do
如果你没有花大量时间画真实的模特
if you don’t spend a lot of time with live models.
嗯 现在看起来像我要的样子了
Hum, it’s starting to look the way I want.
我再最后画几笔
I just wanna do a few more finishing touches
像眼睛 眉毛
like the eyes, the eyebrows,
可能眼球里的光稍亮一点
maybe a little bit slightly lighter light from the eyeball,
当然眼球
and of course the eyeball,
像你这里画的是对的 不能纯白
as you’ve correctly put here is not pure white.
实际上远非纯白
It’s far from it actually
但是这里需要比周围的皮肤色调浅一些
but it needs to be a lighter value than the skin around it,
对她这个例子来说就是这样
that’s for sure in her case.
特别需要注意的是 她眼球上边这里
Especially on the top of the eyeball here,
需要亮一点
it’s gonna be a bit lighter.
我们开始吧 这样感觉好多了
Here we go. It’s feeling better.
好 还有睫毛
Okay, for the eyelashes,
我想画上睫毛
I do wanna indicate them
但我不想用这只特别的画笔
but I don’t wanna use this particular brush.
让我选一只我认为更合适的画笔
Let me get a brush that I think’s more suited.
嗯 这只是简单的圆头锥形画笔
Okay, this is just a simple round brush with taper on
设置了不透明度
and with opacity turned on.
没有其他花哨的技巧
No fancy tricks or anything.
这里没有纹理
There’s no streakiness to it
而它可以实现我想要的效果
but it’ll give me the nice effect that I want where it goes
呈现从薄到厚的同时一点点加亮
from thin to thick and also lightens up with lighter pressure,
看看这里发生了什么?
see how that’s happening there?
条纹刷并不是一个坏主意
A streaky brush wouldn’t necessarily be a bad idea,
我只想让你看看 简单的画笔就可以做到这一点
I just wanted to show you can do it with simple brushes.
不要平均地画眼睫毛
Remember don’t space the eyelashes evenly.
不要画得一样长或是一样粗
Don’t make them all the same length or the same thickness.
让它们聚在一起
Group them together
看起来随意而成簇的
to make them look a little bit more random and clustered,
而且在画完眼睑结构后再画睫毛 当然
and do them after you do the structure of the eyelid, of course,
你得在画好的结构上 画睫毛
because you’re painting on top of that good structure.
你不会想要在细碎的睫毛周围继续作画的
You don’t want to try to paint around those delicate eyelashes.
我只是觉得 最好把眼睛画好之后
I just find it’s best to do them a little bit later
再画睫毛比较方便
after you got most of the eye already in.
你看 睫毛有一点半透明
So there’s a bit of translucency to them.
不会显得很刻意
They’re not super intentional.
也不会显得粗壮笨拙
They’re not super thick and heavy-handed.
看左边原来的睫毛
The eyelashes you have here on the left side,
它们是直的 粗壮的 缺少渐变的
They’re straight. They’re blocky. They don’t taper.
所以要注意这一点 这种处理会显得有点笨拙
So watch for that. It looks a little clumsily handled.
下面的一些睫毛
And some eyelashes on the bottom,
它们是后来添加的细小睫毛
they’re more afterthoughts or just more wispy,
所以 我并不想引起对下眼睑的注意
So I just don’t wanna call attention to the lower eyelashes too much
但是她确实画了底妆 眼线和睫毛膏
but she does have some makeup, eyeliner, and mascara
所以在处理女性面部的时候
on probably so, on women’s faces,
你需要把这种情况也考虑在内
you have to sort of take that into account.
同样的 头发也需要这种手法
And same goes for the hair too,
你用很多线条
you’ve got a lot of strokes
从头到尾一样粗
that are the same width from end to end.
当你处理最后的头发 那些细软的头发
And when you’re doing those final hairs, those flyaway hairs
或者头发结构之上的细节时
or the details on top of all the underlying structure of the hair,
需要换一个具有锥形端的画笔
that’s when you want to switch to a brush that has a tapered end
那么就可以画出更优美的效果
so you can get a little bit more of a graceful effect.
感觉从头皮中长得更自然一些
It just feels like it’s growing more naturally out of the scalp that way.
总之 希望有所帮助
Anyway so hope that was helpful
看我重新设计脸部
seeing me just redo a section of the face
更加注重造型设计
with more attention paid to the design of the shapes,
让直的更直 弯的更弯
making things straighter, make things more curved,
加强一点点她的表情
heightening the expression just a little bit more,
也使色调平缓一些
and also smoothing out the values
因为你在画中使用了过多的明暗跳跃
because you have too much jumping around from lights to darks in your painting.
《Proko造型艺术》课的期末学生作品点评就到这里了
So that was it, the last student critique of the Proko Art of Caricature Course.
当然 这只是体会一下优秀学生是怎么画的
Of course that was just a taste of what the premium students get
在proko.com/caricature 进阶版
and we go over a lot more students work suffering from different problems
我们讲了更多学生作品中的各种问题
in the premium version over on proko.com/caricature
最后总结一下
Just to make the final point here,
我注意到大多数学生作品的主要问题是
the main problem I noticed in most people’s work
当努力完成作业后
when trying to complete this assignment was
他们并没有花费更多时间在细节上
they weren’t going that extra step or spending that extra time,
我猜我应该说 要改善设计水平
I guess, I should say, to really refine the design to a way that
不仅要使设计更具体 更相像
was not only more specific to the likeness to that person
更要从视觉上吸引人
but in a way that’s more visually appealing,
只是在抽象层面而已 所以你知道
just on an abstract level. So you know,
如果你把画上下颠倒 或向后翻
if you turn the painting upside down or flip it backwards,
它应该看上去依然很好看
it should still be good looking just visually.
那么说明一切都恰到好处
Just the balance of everything.
画面上的各处很和谐
The harmony of the placement on the page,
直线与曲线 硬朗与柔和
and the straights versus curves, hard versus soft.
首先把它设计成抽象的形象
Just think about it first as an abstract design
恰好是一张夸张的人脸
that happens to look like a human face that’s exaggerated.
然后 还有很多变量要平衡
So there’s a lot of variables to balance,
这是非常高级的内容
and this is pretty advanced stuff
人们常在这最后一个问题上纠结
and people were struggling with this last one, I think,
因为你知道你在纠结
because you know you’re struggling
还有许多基础技巧要学习
with a lot of the fundamental skills still,
或者你是一个新手
or painting is sort of new to you,
或者你并没有多少经验
or you haven’t done it as much maybe as you’d like
所以你同时面临许多其他问题
and so you’re wrestling with other issues at the same time.
但是如果你一步步坚持
But if you stick to a procedure of step by step,
从简单的画指甲盖到草图再到抽象画
starting simply from your thumbnails to your rough sketch,
那么之后
abstraction all the stuff we did
在本课高级和基础部分
in the premium in the fundamental part of the course
绘画会变得简单很多
in part one, it’ll make things a lot easier.
你只要把大工作分解成小步骤就行
You just break down big jobs into smaller steps
这就是这门课的核心
and that’s the main thing about this course.
我使绘画变简单的方法就是
That’s why I designed it the way I did to make things easier,
分解你的任务
to break up your tasks.
无论如何 谢谢
So anyway, thank you.
大家一直跟着观看
everyone who watched and followed it along.
很开心看到大家的成长
It was real pleasure watching your development
和大家对课程的热情
and people’s enthusiasm for the course
我不能再要求
and I just couldn’t have asked for,
更好的作品了 这真的很棒
You know, better submissions, it was just great, you know
即使有些不是那么完美
Even though the pieces aren’t, you know, perfect
这不是这门课的重点
that’s not the point of this course,
显然 这门课的重点是看到大家的进步
obviously, the point is to see this development,
看到大家的成长 而我也就提升了
and to watch people grow, and I really have.
谢谢你们一直参与上课
So thank you everybody who participated and followed along,
谢谢观看
and watched my videos
当我们愚笨的 让你们大笑时
when we were goofy and tried to make you laugh,
你懂的 就是为了让学习更愉快
you know, to make it more palatable.
非常感谢 谢谢大家
We really appreciate it and thank you all,
后会有期
and maybe I’ll see you at some time in the future.
谢谢
Thanks.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

考特·琼斯对学生的期末作业进行了点评,对学生作品中的不足进行了重新绘画示范,旨在提高大家的肖像漫画造型水平

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

CT

审核员

审核员_BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWn2sAEOytg

相关推荐