未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

秘鲁利马的牛心串烧

Anticuchos de la Tía Grimanesa: (Peruvian beef heart - anticuchos de corazón) in Lima, Peru

[Anticuchos:秘鲁美食小吃 各种肉腌制串烧]啦啦啦 到了利马的晚餐时间啦
今晚我们要品尝牛心制作的Anticuchos
So it’s dinner time here in Lima and tonight we’re going out for Anticuchos which are cow hearts.
我知道这听起来有点不同寻常 但它真心好吃
I know this sounds a little bit unusual but it is actually really tasty so we’ve come to a popular place.
现在我们已经到达La Grimanesa 一个很有名的地方 一切准备就绪
It is called La Grimanesa, we’ve already placed our order. Let’s go get our cow heart.
我们现在来到的地方本来是一个街边小摊
So this place that we’re visiting it actually started as a little street stand
这家餐馆的老板娘过去是在街边一辆手推车旁卖anticuchos的
So the woman who opened the restaurant used to have a little cart and she used to sell her anticuchos on the street
因为实在太好吃了 她的小推车前面总是排满了长队
and she had a super long line because her food was delicious.
她可是很受欢迎的哟
She was really popular.
最终 她攒够钱在隔壁开了这家餐馆
And eventually she was able to save up enough money to open a little restaurant here in the neighborhood.
虽然故事的开始很不起眼
So yeah, humble beginnings,
但正是美食的诱惑让我们今天慕名前来
but you know the recipe was great so here we are today.
菜来啦 这里的招牌菜
So here we have it, the star of the meal.
我们今天的目标Anticuchos
This is my anticuchos.
它看起来和我印象中的牛心不太一样
It doesn’t really look like a cow’s heart in my opinion.
你告诉我这是牛排我也信
I mean you could food me and tell me this is steak
我要下口啦
but I’m going to have my first bite.
不知道怎么下口
I’m not sure how to do this.
肉质细嫩柔滑 脂肪不多
Honestly, it’s a fairly tender meat. It doesn’t have a lot of fat.
冒充牛排也是妥妥的
It could pass off as steak.
要是没人告诉你 你根本不会知道这是牛心
If no one told you this is a cow’s heart you would never know.
轮到你了 我的第一口来啦 我要试试这里的调味汁
Your turn. Time for my first bite. I’m going to try some of the sauces here.
好了 齐了 一份结晶状的 一份铺了层油脂的
We got all of it, freezing one and greasy freezing one.
哇 吃起来真棒 这个调味酱是辛辣的
Oh, that is so so good. And that is really spicy sauce.
是的 牛心处理的很好 配任何调味料都能呈现出风味
Yeah, you know the meat is really well seasoned so it takes on the flavor of whatever they’ve used.
就像这个牛心尝起来根本不像一个器脏
Like the heart it doesn’t taste like an organ.
一般来说 器脏吃起来又老又硬
I know exactly, normally when I have organs they’re really tough and chewy.
但它却是我体验过的肉质中最鲜嫩柔软的
but this is as nice of a tender cut of meat as you can find.
好了 让我们先把anticuchos放一边
And we got one more side to go along with the anticucho.
[choclo:俗称秘鲁大玉米]你在吃什么?这叫choclo
What are you having?This is called Choclo
是秘鲁大规模种植的一种特产农作物
and it is a kind of giant corn which is unique to Peru.
每一粒都比我指甲还大 所以它的颗粒感很明显
we can get a good shot of those kernels because they’re bigger than my nails.
它的种植规模很大 个头也很大 是的 很大
I know they’re massive. They’re huge. Yeah, huge.
尝起来更是棒 特别甜
And the taste is great. It is quite sweet. Yeah.
但纤维感明显 很耐嚼
but it also kind of fibrous too. It’s very chewy.
那么对于想品尝牛心的人来说 价格如何呢
And price point for anybody who is willing to try cow’s heart?
以牛心餐为例 所有餐点和一杯饮料 加起来才33索尔 相当于10美元多一点
For the cow’s heart, all the side dishes and a drink it came to 33 Soles which is just over 10 US dollars.
很划算 我们吃的很饱
bad value. We’re full.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

fofo芃芃芃

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kxuuhYf414

相关推荐