ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

反重力飞轮? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

反重力飞轮?

Anti-Gravity Wheel?

我在悉尼大学
I am here at the University
这里的机械工程车间
of Sydney where the mechanical engineering shop has built
给我做了件神奇的东西
this incredible piece of apparatus for me.
重40磅
It is a forty pound,
1米长的长杆 一端有19公斤的飞轮
that is nineteen kilogram flywheel on the end of a meter long shaft.
你能想象一下 只用一只手抓住这一端
Can you imagine trying to hold this out horizontally
水平把它举起来吗?
with just one hand at this end?
事实上 …几乎是不可能的 对吧?
It is virtually… it is impossible, ok?
现在我要松手了
No I’m going to let go.
你能拿住吗?
You going to be able to hold this at all?
但愿吧
I hope so.
你能把它举起来吗?
Can you lift it out?
放平了——抓住 抓住 抓住
Make it horizontal – hold it, hold it, holdit.
来吧 试一下
Come on.
就是试一下 ——我想让你把它水平举起来
Just try to – I want you to hold it out horizontal.
看看你行不行
See if you can.
加油 拿住
Hold it, hold it! Ahh,
加油
come on!
不行
No.
我要做的事情是
What I’m going to do is I am going
让这一头高速转动 每分钟转几千转
to spin this up to a few thousand RPM and then I’m
然后我要试着这样做
going to attempt just that,
拿着一端 水平举起
to hold it from one end and have it out horizontally.
5 4 3 2 1
five, four, three, two, one.

Boom.
我马上要松开左手
I’m going to let go with my left hand.
你将会看到这个杆状物保持水平
What you’ll see is that the shaft remains horizontal,
看 它在那里转圈呢
see it going around there.
好像这个轮子没有重量
It almost looks as though the wheel is weightless.
到底怎么回事呢?
How does this work?
轮子没有像你们预计的那样掉到地上
Well instead of pulling the wheel down to the ground
轮子的重量
as you’d expect, the weight of
产生转矩让轮子转圈
the wheel creates a torque which pushes it around in a circle.
这就是陀螺旋进
You may recognise this as gyroscopic precession.
想得到更详细的解释 点击注释
For a more detailed explanation, click the annotation,
或者描述框里的链接
or the link in the description
可以看到我的视频
to see my video on the topic.
现在我想试一下更极限的东西
Here I want to try something more extreme.
轮子转的时候
I’m going to try to lift it
我要单手把它举过头顶
over my head with one hand while it’s spinning.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
在我尝试之前
But before I make the attempt,
罗德明智的建议我先试试
Rod wisely suggests that I first check if I can lift
那轮子不转的时候 我能否单手把它举过头顶
the wheel above my head without it spinning. OK,
好的 咱们证明一下我能举起来
let’s prove that I could lift it,
就这一端 没有转
just this end, without it spinning.
来吧
Here we go.
用左手做有点笨拙
aggghI mean it’s just kind of awkward with the hand.
小心!
Careful!
哦 很勉强
HaOooohhh Just barely.
天哪 你能举起来吗?
Oh goodness, do you even lift?
显然 我不行
Clearly I do not.
缺乏力量 英勇的我要全力以赴
Undaunted by my lack of strength, I’m going for it,
但我想要轮子转得尽可能快
but I want to make sure the wheel
让我的成功机会大一点
is spinning as fast as possible to give me the best chance of success.
再转10秒钟
Give it ten more seconds. Ten,
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
nine, eight, seven, six, five, four,three, two, one.

Pull!
松开
Go.
完美
That was perfect.
我要把左手松开
Now I’m going to release my left
只用右手抓住这一端
hand and holding only with my right hand at the end
我要把它举过头顶
of the shaft, I’ll try to lift it up over my head.
这是40磅 19公斤的飞轮
This is a forty pound, nineteen kilogram flywheel.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
开始:3 2 1
Here we go: three, two, one.
漂亮!
Beautiful!
再来一次3 2 1
Let’s go again in three, two, one.
很棒!
Nice!
很流畅 3 2 1
Smooth. Three, two, one.
在我举起轮子时 觉得它轻得难以置信
It feels incredibly, incredibly light as Ido that.
你说你觉得它轻得难以置信
When you said it felt incredibly light,yeah
你的意思是当你把它举起来的时候 觉得它很轻吗?
you mean when you’re lifting it feels light?

Yeah.
-不应该!-我知道 [笑]
– It shouldn’t! – I know. [Hahahaha]
老实说 轮子不转的时候
Honestly, I have lifted it up
我单手把它举起来
with one hand when it’s not spinning.

Yeah.
觉得真的很难
And it feels really hard to lift it up,
很费劲
like it’s a big effort.

Yeah.
但是当轮子转起来时
But with this, when it’s spinning it honestly felt
这时候把轮子举起来 好像……
like it was just…
自己向上升
wanting to go up by itself.

Yes.
感觉我一点也不费劲
It felt like I was not struggling
好像没有用到
like I was not putting in the amount of force that you’d
你觉得要把它举起来的该用的那么大力气
think to lift that kind of weight.
我打赌 如果你松手
I bet if you let it go,
它会砸到地上
it’d crash down to the ground.
它不是没有重量的
It’s not weightless!
尽管我们不能那么做
We can’t do that though.
这种实验我们不能做
We can’t do that part of the experiment.
或许我可以
What we could maybe do is I could stand
站在秤上
on a scale and we could see what the weight of
看我和这东西的重量是多少
me plus that apparatus does,
当我把它举过头顶时 看我是否真的变轻了
while I’m lifting it up over my head, see if I get lighter in essence.
我的重量是72公斤
You can see that just my weight is about 72kilograms.
但我拿起飞轮时
Now when I pick up the flywheel it goes up to
数字涨到了91公斤 没错
about 91 kilograms, which makes sense because
因为飞轮大约19公斤 就是大约42磅
the flywheel itself is about 19 kilos, that’sabout 42 pounds.
现在我们让它转起来
Now we’re going to spin it
我想让你预测一下
up and I want you to make a prediction.
当我把它举过头顶时
As I’m lifting it over my head,
你认为称的读数是多于 少于
do you think the scale reading will be more, less than,
还是等于91公斤
or equal to 91 kilograms.
你们认为呢?
What do you think?
你们可以点击屏幕上的注释钮做预测
You can make your prediction by clicking on one of the on-screen annotations or if you’re
如果你们用的是手机 可以点击描述框的链接
on mobile you can click a link in the description. Five,
5 4 3 2 1
four, three, two, one.
点击这里订阅Veritasium-真相的元素

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

单手举起都费力的飞轮 让它转起来再举起来会怎样呢?来看看实验结果吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeyDf4ooPdo

相关推荐