未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

反重力飞轮解释

Anti-Gravity Wheel Explained

站在秤上
Standing on the scale.
轮子在旋转但是称还是92kg
The wheel is spinning and it still weighs92 kilograms.
预测一下
You made the prediction.
看看会发生什么 将它抛过
Let ’ s see what happens when I throw it up
我的头顶 三、二、一
over my head in three, two, one.
觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我不知道
I don ’ t know about you,
但对我来说指针看起来在不稳定的摇摆
but to me it looked like a shaky mess.
让我们再看一遍 在慢速模式
Let ’ s watch that again
我将以图表的形式 读出刻度
in slow-mo and I will graph the scale readings.
正如你所看到的
As you can see,
在左边的指针在91kg周围晃动
during the lift the scale oscillates around 91 kilograms, the same as
就同我我静止时的度数一样
it read when I was stationary.
如此看来 飞轮并没有使其
So it seems the apparatus doesn ’ t
更重或更轻 当它在旋转提升的时候
get heavier or lighter when it is lifted while spinning.
唯独的一个相对于平均值来说的特例是在
The only large deviation from the average comes
提升结束的时候
at the end of the lift when I let the
我将轮子放下来时 刻度读数下降
wheel fall so the scale reading drops.
然后当我 接住它时 指针度数又上升了
And then I slow its descent and so the scale reading rises.
因此问题依然存在:
So the question remains:
如果飞轮没有 变得更轻 为什么我们感觉它变轻了?
If the wheel doesn ’ t get lighter, why does it feel lighter?
这项实验最早是 埃里克 拉斯维特做的
This demonstration was first performed byProfessor Eric Laithwaite.
听听他是怎么解释它的
Listen to how he describes it.
– 在这里这个40磅重的轮子却轻如鸿毛
> > So here goes 40 pounds of wheel as light as a feather.
但是这并不是魔术师的伎俩
This is not a conjuring trick.
这是科学的事实
This is a fact of science.
– 他真能使它看起来很容易
>> He sure makes it look easy, doesn’t he?
不是吗?
>> Watch it again carefully.
– 让我们再仔细看一遍 一个关于这个旋转轮子的实事 到目前为止大家都已经错过了
A fact about a spinning wheel so far everyonehas missed.
– 拉斯维奇教授声称这个
> > Professor Laithwaite claims the gyroscope ’
回旋装置的特性还不能被
s properties couldn ’ t be fully explained by
牛顿运动定律充分解释
Newton’s laws of motion.
我不同意
I disagree.
但为了理解为什么这个车轮感觉
But in order to understand why the wheel feels so light,
如此之轻 我们首先要考虑它为什么
we first have to consider why it
当它在不旋转的时候感觉沉重
feels heavy when it is not spinning.
所以当你用你的双手尽可能的向下
So two handed that is as far down the shaft
拿住它的轴时
as you can hold it.
– 是滴
>> Yeah.
当你水平握住轮子的轴时 你明白
> > Holding the shaft horizontally you clearly
这需要一个向上的力支撑 且这个力要等于
need to provide an upward force equal to the
向下轮子的重力
downward weight of the wheel.
但是这是
But this is not enough,
不够的 因为只有这两种力量 将在所述装置的左侧
because with only these two forces there would be a neck torque
产生一个扭力 旋转
causing the apparatus to rotate.
所以 你需要一个相同的扭力
So you need to create a counter torque
在除了支持重力以外的一个力
in addition to supporting the weight of the wheel.
这需要你 用一只手向下按 并用另一只手向上拉
This requires pushing down with one hand and pulling up with the other.
并且向上的拉力要大于 向下的力
And the upward force must be greater than the downward force
数值相当于轮子的重力
by an amount equal to the
与压力之和因此
weight of the wheel.
对每个施力 的手 所用的力是明显
So the force on each of your hands is significantly greater
大于轮子的重量的现在
than the weight of the wheel.
一旦车轮转动 转矩也随之转动
Now once the wheel is spinning the torque
由于其重量现在使它完成了这个过程
due to its weight now causes it to process
而不是倒在地上
rather than fall to the ground. Therefore,
因此抵消转矩的力就是不必要得了
no counter torque is necessary.
你只需要 以提供一个向上的力等于
You only need to supply an upward force
所述车轮的重量
equal to the wheel ’ s weight.
所以你感觉更轻了
So it feels lighter.
现在这个将轮子举过你的
Now the trick to lifting a wheel
头顶时就同你将它释放一样
over your head is to push it forwards as you release it.
拉斯维奇知道这一点
Laithwaite knew this.
如果你使一个陀螺仪转的更快将他抬起
If you force a gyroscope to process faster,it lifts up.
– 使其过程完成的高度更并将它抬起
>> Higher the procession and it rises.
– 但重量不发生变化同样
>> But the weight doesn’t change. Similarly,
如果使其过程变慢 它的位置下降
if you slow the procession of a gyroscope, it goes down.
– 慢慢的完成并急剧下降
>> Slow the procession and it falls dramatically.
– 我要给你演示了?
>> I showed you right?>>
现在给我看看!
Now show it to me.
– 将这个过程
> > Hard to go back the way
抵消并不容易
that it doesn ’ t want to process.
– [不知所云]
>> [unintelligible]
现在 你不能说当它上升的
Now you can ’ t say it becomes as light
时候变得轻如鸿毛
as a feather when it is rising.
– 这当然不会变得如此的轻
>> It certainly doesn’t become as lightas a feather.
但我可以这么说 因为我有经验了
I can say that, too, from having felt it.
但它确实感觉轻许多 我认为
But it does feel lighter.
也许 其中的一部分
And I think, maybe,
已经符合事实了 我不是有意抵消它的
part of that has to do with the fact that I am not having to counter
但你知道吗?
the torque with my hand, you know?
所有我需要做的就是 支持这个轮子的重量
All I have to do is support the weight of the disc,
但我不需要提供什么扭力
but I don ’ t need to provide any
我的手 并没有起到对抗引力的作用
torque with my hand to counter that gravitational part,
这也就是为什么当你举起的时候感觉到奇怪了
which is what makes it feel so awkward
当它静止的时候试图去抓住他
when you are trying to hold it when it isstatic.
– 当你支持扭矩时
> > When you apply a torque,
因为你是
as you were, then the force up
用一只手向下拉
on one side of the hand and down
另一只一在另一侧向下按
on the other side.
如果你减少双方的力量
And if you decrease the force on both sides,
那么它实际上也就感到轻松
then it will actually feel lighter.
– 感觉较轻 但实际并没有变得更轻
>> It feels lighter without actually gettinglighter.
– 是啊
>> Yeah, yeah.
是啊 它其实是使你表面上感觉它变轻了
What it does is to take first the apparent weight that you were feeling.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLMpdBjA2SU

相关推荐