未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我与另一个自己讨论电影之给粉丝的回信(下)

Answering Fan Mail - Part 2 - Conversations With Myself

我与另一个自己讨论之给粉丝的回信(下)
问题1
为什么DC漫画总有槽点?
Why is DC Comics a sin?
哦 这个问题我回答不了
Oh, I can’t answer that one.
给一点点解释也不行吗?
You can’t even explain a little bit?
不行
No.
我只能说 如果它逗笑你了
All I can say is that if it makes you laugh,
那又有什么关系呢?
then why does it matter?
如果它并没有逗笑你
And if it doesn’t make you laugh,
你可能会成为别人的笑柄
you’re probably part of the reason the other people are laughing.
问题2
你两个多月前就说过要发一段关于巫师的音乐视频
Where is that f*cking wizard music video you’ve
怎么还没影儿呢?
been promising us for over two months?
好吧 这个怪我 行吧?
Okay, this one’s my bad, alright?
我当时脑子一热
I got excited and
就早早开始吹牛皮了 后来我才意识到
I started teasing early, before I realized,
还需要色彩校正 效果处理和素材资料等后期制作
post production, like, and color correcting
现实世界的确是需要花点时间来完成的
and effects and stuff, the real world can actually take some time.
所以这是我的错 都怪我
So that’s my fault. All on me.
那快好了吗?
So it is coming?
—快了—快了?
–Yeah.–Yeah?
下个月就可以看到了
It’ll be here next month.
肯定七月就行了
July, for sure.
你可以预订一下 记下来
You can book it, write it down.
能不能讲讲歌曲的内容?
Will you tell us what it’s about?
我不能说
I can’t tell you that.
我意思是 我只能说
I mean, all I can say is that
这首歌是根据我们前面的某段视频内容编写的
it’s based on something said in one of our previous videos,
而且是我们所制作的最没意思的作品之一
and it’s one of the most pointless things we’ve ever made.
呵呵
Awesome.
至少对得起之前的大力吹捧吧
Is it at least going to be worth all the hype?
—对得起所有吹过的牛皮?—哦 不
–All the build-up? –Oh, no.
绝对不是吹的那样
Certainly not.
现在看来似乎不可能达到那种效果
Like, that would be impossible at this point.
看着还是不错的 因为我们雇专业人士拍的
It looks good, because we hired a pro to shoot it,
但是 你知道 没人会过问的
but, you know, nobody asked for this.
不会有人过问这个
Nobody would ever have asked for this.
问题3
你们和Honest Trailer有关系吗?
Are you and Honest Trailers connected?
没有
No.
我们只是惺惺相惜
Only in mutual admiration,
我们都是吐槽电影的频道
and we’re both channels that make fun of movies.
而且都喜欢大胸美女
And we both like boobs.
你们频道的订阅者数量快超过50万了
Your channel is about to pass 500,000 subscribers.
你们怎么这么快就获得这么多订阅者?
How the hell did you get so many subs so quickly?
就这样吗?
That’s it?
这就是你的回答吗?
That’s all you got?
我怎么知道怎么会有这么多粉丝的?
Well, how the f*ck do I know how it happened?
你想想 我要是知道的话还不早就取得这样的成果了吗?
You think if I knew how it happened I wouldn’t have done it sooner?
我是说 既然粉丝很多
I mean, it happened,
好 我为此感到十分开心
and yeah, I’m pretty happy about it.
我打算继续这样搞下去
I’m gon na run with that sh*t.
但是如果我知道是如何做到的
But f*ck if I know how it happened.
我们就真不知道该怎么做了
50万人
500,000.
确实有不少人
That’s really a lot of people.
这么说 你们的粉丝数是半个一百万
Like, you have half a million fans.
嗯 他们摁了一下按钮而已
Eh, they clicked a button.
这可不仅仅是摁一下按钮那么简单
That button click represents more than just a click,
这象征着他们对你们的认可
that’s their endorsement of you.
他们在说
They’re saying,
“我们喜欢你们
” We like you,
想看到你们做的更多节目”
we want to see more of your content.”
你不想向他们表示一下感激之情吗?
Don’t you want to show them you appreciate that?
你不想让他们知道
Don’t you want to let them know that
—没有他们的话 你们什么都不是?—跟粉丝说吗?
–without them you’d be nothing?–To the fans?
你难道不想说一句“谢谢”吗?
Don’t you want to say,”Thank you?”
你知道我这人真的不善于说“谢谢”
You know I’m not really a”thank you” kind of guy.
他们知道这个 哥们
They know that, dude.
正因为这样 你说出来才会更有意义
That’s exactly why it will matter if you actually said it.
谢 谢 你 们
Thank you.
很有纪念意义
Well, that was memorable.
不要让一只猫像狗那样叫
Well, don’t ask a cat to bark
当它发出来的声音还是“喵”时 别生气
and then be upset when it meows.
快点
Be fast.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

惯于吐槽的人给粉丝回信是什么风格呢?连吐槽带回复,但总的看来似乎回了跟没回一样……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

没有如果

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSL0ytNoJs

相关推荐