未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

患慢性疲劳综合征的感受

Animated Documentary on ME/CFS

It’s a kind of
这是一种
potentially a long-term illness
潜在的长期疾病
that is not what people tend to think it is.
并且不是人们平常认为的那种
And I think, because of the use of the term
我认为 因其术语为
chronic fatigue as well as M.E,
慢性疲劳 又称肌痛性脑脊髓炎
people think about fatigue
人们想到疲劳
and they think about if they go to the gym
就会想到如果他们去健身房
or they have a day of work
或者做一天工作
and then afterwards they’re feeling tired
然后感觉很累
and that’s like fatigue.
他们觉得这就是疲惫
And it just isn’t the same thing at all.
其实这完全不是一回事
You can’t do physical exercise
你不能做体育运动
because you haven’t got the energy, or if you do do it
是因为没有精力去做 或者做了之后
you feel terrible the next day.
第二天你会感到很不舒服
It’s the mental side of it,
这是精神方面的问题
what people call the brain fog.
人们称之为“脑雾”
I became very very so sensitive to light and sound.
我变得对光线和声音非常敏感
And I couldn’t deal with bright lights at all.
而且根本忍受不了强光
I never realized that a noise could be
我以前从来没有意识到一点点的噪音会让我
could basically feel painful.
如此痛苦
One of the last times I try to go out
最后一次我试着出门
and I try to go to the theater with my friend.
和朋友一起去看戏剧
And I thought, “okay, this might be manageable,
我心里想 “没问题的 这次出行应该是可控的
because I’ll get transport there and back
因为我来回都有车坐
I’ll get this there and back
看完戏剧就能回来
and all I’ve got to do is sit down
而且 我要做的就是
for an hour and a half, right?”
坐一个半小时 对吧?
And I spend most of my time sat down anyway,
反正我平时大部分时间都是坐着的
so how hard can it be?
所以这能有多难?
But I go into the theatre, this will be fine.”
虽然我是去剧场 一切都会顺利的”
And by the time we got to the end of that hour and a half,
而在一个半小时即将结束时
I was absolutely out of it.
我已经 完全不在状态
在英国 大约有20万人患有肌痛性脑脊髓炎
这个数字会因为诊断的标准而上下浮动
I was watching the Tour de France yesterday
昨天我正在看环法自行车赛
and they were talking about the fact that
他们正在讨论一个事实
the longer and longer you go when you’re riding,
就是 如果你骑车比赛或自行车比赛
racing, bike racing,
的时间越来越长
it’s like you’re trying to do the same amount of work
就好像你在用一个越来越小的引擎
with a smaller and smaller engine.
负担同样的工作量
Because your body is getting more and more fatigued
因为你的身体会变得越来越疲惫
and not thinking about it.
并且无法思考
That’s quite a good analogy,
这是一个很好的类比
because it’s like I can’t keep talking to you
因为这就像我不能一直对你讲话
because I can’t get the words out.
因为我都无法把话说出来
I can’t think of the right words
也找不到合适的词
being when you have that kind of a crash.
当你遇到那种崩溃状态时
It’s like your IQ being like,
就像你的智商
thirty points being knocked off your IQ
下降了30分
basically you go stupid and emotional.
你基本上变得愚蠢和情绪化
I can tell if it’s coming.
这种状态来时 我能感觉到
There’s a point where it switches over to
疲惫会在一个临界点发生转变
still feel like I’ve got some energy
此时我会觉得自己仍然有一些能量
but basically it’s switched over to adrenaline.
但基本上 这些能量都会转变成肾上腺素
And it’s kind of rushy energy.
这是一种急躁的能量
Because I’ve actually already done too much
因为我其实已经很疲惫了
and it’s time to stop.
该停下来了
And to begin with I would be like,
一开始我会觉得
“oh, well, I feel kind of energized.
“哇 我感觉很有活力
I can keep going for a while.”
我可以再继续一会了”
This is great.
这真是太棒了
And I didn’t realize that
我没有意识到
that switch had kind of happened
这种转变已经发生
When I get really exhausted,
讽刺的是
I can’t sleep, which is ironic.
当我真的很累时居然睡不着
I would feel spaced out and wired,
随后我还会感觉飘飘然 很不安
kind of like high afterwards.
有点亢奋
It’s just crazy. It’s just crazy.
太疯狂了 太疯狂了
The idea of it’s just insane.
这样的想法太疯狂了
[laughters]
【笑】

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

慢性疲劳综合征患者的一些感受

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

cc

审核员

审核员_J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ufdoV5vYY

相关推荐