ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么你将注定贫穷一生? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么你将注定贫穷一生?

And this is why you will remain poor for the rest of your life..

在上一个视频中我们讨论了痛苦和悲惨
So in the last video we talked about misery.
怎样才能让你惨不忍睹 让你与众不同
How to obtain misery, to be more specific.
好的 在这个视频中 我们将为你指点迷津
Well in this one, we have a simple guide.A guide that
往后余生 你就能够家徒四壁 食不果腹
you can use to remain poor for the rest of your life.
所以请系好安全带 聚精会神地听着
So buckle up, and listen carefully,
因为比变得惨不忍睹的更棒的就是
because there’s nothing better than
变得一贫如洗并让你万念俱灰
being miserable, except being miserable and broke.
万一你不愿意
And if by any chance you do not want to
听从这个必将让你
follow this advice
倾家破产的建议
that will surely lead you to your financial demise,
又如果你厌倦了一贫如洗
and if by any chance you are sick of being poor
厌倦了人穷志短
and having a poor person’s mentality,
那么你可以试着反其道而行之
than you can always try the opposite.
那就让我们开始吧
So let’s begin.
首先 固步自封
First,resist any change.
如果你很穷抑或是
If you are poor or
不安于目前的经济状况
you’re not happy with your financial situation,
那一如既往地做事就行了
then simply do then simply do as you did.
你只是需要固执己见 一成不变罢了
Simply think as you thought and resist any change.
因为你的思想和行为是
Because your thoughts and actions are the very
你贫穷的首要原因
reason you’re poor in the first place,
所以你也可能只是走前人走过的正确的道路
so you might as well just walk the already known
并完全沿着这条路走
tried and true path, follow it strictly
而且完全不会思考其他的事情
and do not wander around
因为你若不经意改变了什么
because If you accidentally change something
结果可能会完全不一样
you might get a different result.
那是绝对不行的
And that is a big no no.
所以对那些教你投资 赚钱和理财的
So stay away from books, seminars,videos that
书籍 研讨会和视频避而远之吧
teach you investing, making and managing money,
同时也要远离那些课程和新兴思想
stay away from courses and new ideas.
我的意思是谁会需要
I mean who would ever need to
学习管理钱吗?
learn about managing money?
你早已熟知一切了 对吧
You already know that, right?
第二 也是迄今为止最重要的是 你的心态
Second and by far the most important one
或者你对钱的看法
is your mindset, or what you think about money.
你对金钱的看法应该以下介于两者之间
And what you think about money should be somewhere
金钱是万恶之源
between the lines that money is the root of
所有的CEO都是贪婪的混蛋
all evil, all CEO’s are greedy bastards,
钱越多 问题就越多
more money more problems, and money and wealth
金钱和财富只会落到被选中的人手里
only come to the chosen ones and unfortunately
不幸的是 你还没有幸运到成为他们中的一员
you haven’t been lucky enough to be one of them.
保持怀疑和悲观的态度
Be sceptical and pessimistic.
多重收入流
Multiple Income Streams?
当然这是不可能的 对吧
Surely it can’t be possible right?
为了补充这种美丽的精神状态
And to supplement this beautiful state of mind,
采取不劳而获的心态
adopt the “ something for nothing mentality ”.
忘记这样一个事实吧
Forget the fact that
钱是你为世界提供的
money comes as an monetary equivalent
某种价值的货物等价物
for a certain value you provide to the world.
而是把钱看作是你应该得到的东西
But instead think of money as something you should
而不需要付出任何回报
acquire without giving anything in return.
因此有些东西是免费的
Hence something for nothing.
所以从现在开始 你不需要解决任何问题
So from now on, you don’t solve any problems,
不需要迎合别人的要求
you don’t serve anyones needs, you don’t do work
在工作时你不需要快马加鞭 兢兢业业
faster and more efficient than others,
你不用想出新的创意 你不必提供价值
you don’t invent new ideas, you don’t provide value,
你只是希望在某一天 某个人
you just hope that SOMEDAY, SOMEHOW,SOMEONE
莫名其妙地就给了你
will give you the money you desired and you will
所渴望的钱而且你最终就会腰缠万贯
finally become rich and wealthy.
成功地将你的注意力
Successfully distract your mind
从积累财富的实际方法上转移开
from the real practical way of building wealth.
首先 只需要谷歌搜索
And to get you started, just google:
怎样才能变得富有
“How To Get Rich”
快速地
… fast.
不要忘了最快的一部分
Don’t forget the fast part.
4 告诉自己
Fourth,tell yourself that
你应该买下你想要的一切
you deserve to buy everything that you desire.
想要吗
You want it?
买了
Buy it.
买不起
Can’t afford it?
不管 我就要买
Buy it anyway.
这是上帝发明信用卡的唯一原因
That’s the only reason why god created credit cards.
这里的重点是始终是
The main point here is to always be
透支你的信用卡
on the negative side of the 0.
而不是省钱
Instead of saving money
所以你可以投资
so you can that potentially invest or
或者开始副业
start a side business,
把你所有的收入花在衣服 手表
spend all of your earnings on clothes, watches
智能手机 喝酒和聚会上
smartphones, drinking and partying.
然后你要对其习以为常
Then make this a habit,
把它牢牢地印在脑海里
ingrain it so deeply that
以至于你会在任何时候冲动地购买和消费
you impulsively buy and spend money
尽管你已经有一些了
whenever you have some.
如果你养成了这个习惯
If you make this a habit,
那么一贫如洗应该是小菜一碟
then remaining poor should be a piece of cake.
嗯 这个你也应该买
(Which you should.. also… buy.)
最后的这个步骤很简单
And finally, this one is pretty easy.
找一份你讨厌的工作
Settle for a job that you hate,
开始工作并认为这只是暂时的
get into it by thinking that it will only be temporary,
然后只要当你拿到了你的薪水
then as soon as you get your paycheck,
就将它挥霍一空 这样你就会感觉很不错
buy stuff so that you feel good.
重复循环几次 慢慢地
Repeat the cycle several times, and slowly
你肯定就会感到满意
but surely become complacent.
在工作日工作
Work during the week
这样你就可以在周末把钱花光
so you can spend on the weekend.
关键是选择一份
The key point here is
你讨厌而且前途黯淡的工作
to choose a dead-end job that you hate,
所以每天早上醒来
so every morning you wake up
你都会感到厌烦
you can feel disgusted
因为你需要日复一日地这样工作
that you need to work another day,
因此 确保你
thus making sure that you
永远不会进步或变得更好
will never progress or get better at it.
一场完美的老鼠赛跑
A perfect rat race.
就是这样 这些步骤
And that’s it, those are the steps,
在你们之前已经有成千上万的人测试过了
tested by millions of people before you.
如果你已经在做其中的一些了
And if you are already doing some of them,
那么恭喜你 你走对了路
then congratulations, you are on the right track.
你只需要坚持不懈
Just continue ahead
最终会到达我们的目的地的
and you will eventually arrive at our destination.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想要变得贫穷吗?想要一辈子都当咸鱼翻不了身吗?那么,这就是你需要看的。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

斜阳微妙

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w999rO6zbDQ

相关推荐