ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎样回应别人的道歉? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎样回应别人的道歉?

An English Lesson: What to say after someone says, "I'm sorry!"

Hi Bob the Canadian here.
嗨 我是来自加拿大的Bob
Welcome to this English lesson.
欢迎来到这堂英语课
Have you ever had it where someone apologized
你经历过对方用英语跟你道歉
to you in English or someone said sorry to you in English?
或用英语说对不起的事吗?
And did you know what to say afterwards?
你知道该怎么回答吗?
Well in this English lesson,I’ll go over eight different phrases.
在这堂课上 我将教你们8种不同的短语
that you can use after somebody apologizes to you,
去回应他人的道歉
or after they say sorry to you in English.
在别人用英语跟你说“Sorry”时也能用
[upbeat music]
[欢快的音乐]
Well hey, welcome to this little English lesson
欢迎来到这堂英语小课
on what to say after someone apologizes to you in English.
今天学习的内容是 怎样回应英语中的道歉
If this is your first time here though don’t forget to click
如果这是你第一次来这听课
that red Subscribe button below
别忘了点击下方的红色订阅按钮
and give me a thumbs up at some point during this video
若这个视频对你有所帮助的话
if it’s helping you learn just a little bit more English.
还请帮忙点个赞
So what I’m going to try and do is
那么接下来
give you eight different situations where someone might apologize to you.
我将列出8种他人可能向你道歉的语境
And then give you the best phrase I think that you should use in that situation.
并教你 我认为在该情景中运用的最合适词组
The first example would be if someone forgets your birthday.
例一 对方忘记了你的生日
Maybe your birthday is on July 1st and it is now July 2nd
若你生日在七月一号 而今天是二号了
and your brother has not phoned you to say happy birthday to you.
你兄弟当时却没打电话给你 说声“生日快乐”
Maybe on July 2nd the phone rings and it’s your brother.
但到了七月二号 他打给你了
And your brother says, “I’m sorry I forgot your birthday.”
然后他说“不好意思 我忘了你的生日”
Two things you could say, “It’s ok!” or “That’s ok!”
你可以回答 “It’s ok”或“That’s ok”
Those would both be great responses in a situation
这两种表达都适用于
where someone forgets your birthday.
对方忘记你生日的语境
Hopefully people don’t forget your birthday too often.
但愿大家不会总忘了你的生日
For our second phrase let’s imagine a situation
至于短语2 我们先想象一下
where you are sitting at a restaurant
你坐在餐厅内
waiting for a friend of yours to meet you.
等着和你朋友见面
Maybe you have planned to have lunch together at one o’clock
本来你们计划在1点一起吃午饭
and the clock is ticking and your friend is late.
时间一分一秒流逝 你朋友却迟到了
When your friend shows up they might say
当你朋友赶到时 他们会解释道
“I’m sorry I’m late I had a few things
“抱歉 我迟到了
to take care of at work
我忙着处理工作上的事去了
and it was hard for me to get here on time.”
所以没能及时赶到”
You could respond by saying, “Hey, it happens!”
你可以回答说“Hey it happens”
That is a great way to make your friend feel at ease.
这个方法能让你朋友松口气儿
I’m assuming you’re not upset that they’re late.
不过 这样回答的前提是
if you respond that way.
你并未因对方迟到而生气
And I would say that is just a great way to accept their apology for being late.
这也是接受他们因迟到而道歉的好方法
For our third way to respond to an apology,
第三个回应道歉的方法是
let’s imagine that your car is in the garage being repaired
假设你把车放汽车修理厂去修了
and the mechanic told you
修车员也和你表示
that they would have your car done by four o’clock.
他们会在4点前把车修好
Maybe your mechanic phones you and says,
但后来修车员却打电话通知你
“We’re sorry your car isn’t going to be done until five.”
“实在抱歉 你的车得到五点才能修好”
A great way to respond would be to say,
对这种情况的绝佳回应是
“That’s no problem!” or “That’s not a problem!”
“That’s no problem”或“That’s not a problem”
Because hopefully you can wait
但愿你只需要再多等一小时
just one more hour to have your car repaired.
就能拿到你修好的车
For our fourth phrase let’s imagine a situation
短语4 我们先假设
where a friend of yours has borrowed your car
你朋友借了你的车
and when they return your car they say, “Hey,
他们还车时说
thank you so much for letting me borrow your car,
“真是太感谢你借车给我了
but I’m sorry I forgot to put a little bit of gas in the gas tank.
但很抱歉 我忘了给油箱加油”
You would just say to them, “It’s cool!”
你可以告诉他们“It’s cool”
Hopefully that’s what you would say to your friend.
但愿你能和你朋友这样说
Usually when you borrow someone’s car
一般来说 你在借别人的车开时
it is nice to put a little bit of gas in the tank.
最好是给油箱加点油
But if your friend was genuinely sorry
但如果你朋友实在是很抱歉
and said, “I’m sorry I forgot to put
并解释说“真的很不好意思
a little bit of gas in the tank.”
我忘了给油箱加油了”
It would be very nice of you to just say, “Hey, it’s cool!”
你要是回答“没事的”会很贴心
For our fifth phrase let’s imagine a situation
短语5 我们再想象一下
where you lent your phone to a friend
你把手机借给了你朋友
and while they were using it they dropped it
在他们打电话的时候
on the ground and broke it.
却不小心把它摔地上了
If it was an old phone
如果那是台旧手机
and if you were planning to buy a new phone anyways,
你也有意买台新的
when your friend says, “I’m so sorry I dropped your phone
当你朋友说“对不起 我把你手机摔地上了
on the ground and broke it!”
而且还把它摔坏了”时
You could respond by saying, “Don’t worry about it
你可以说 “Don’t worry about it”
I was going to buy a new one next week anyways.”
反正我下周也要买台新的了”
Or there’s a shorter form of don’t worry about it
或者你可以粗略地表达说
which is, “No worries!”
“No worries”
We often in English in an informal way
一般 我们会在非正式的英语中
will respond to someone who apologizes by saying,
回应这样的道歉时说
“Ah, no worries, I was going to buy
“没事的 其实我下周也打算
a new one next week anyways.”
买一台新的手机了
I’m not sure what you would say though if your phone
虽然我不清楚 若你的手机真被好友摔坏了
was brand new and your friend dropped it on the ground.
你会说些什么
But I’ll let you think about that one.
但我会让你好好考虑下那种情况的
For our sixth phrase imagine you’re at a busy subway station
短语6 想象你现在站在人群拥挤的地铁站
and someone bumps into you and they say,
有人不小心撞到了你
of course, “I’m sorry!”
并向你道了歉
a great response would be to say, “It’s all good.”
回答“It’s all good”挺合适的
When someone bumps into you and you don’t get hurt
当别人撞到了你 你也没什么大碍
and they say that they are sorry,
他们也道歉了时
when you say it’s all good,
你说“It’s all good”
what you’re saying is that it’s okay,
就是在告诉对方
I wasn’t hurt, it was just a soft bump, everything is okay.
我没事 不过是轻轻一碰 没什么大碍
So a great way to respond is to say, “It’s all good.”
所以回答“It’s all good”挺合适的
So the last two phrases I’m going
那么最后两个短语呢
to look at at the same time.
我打算同时进行说明
And those phrases are, “I forgive you.”
分别是“I forgive you”
or “I accept your apology.”
和“I accept your apology”
Both of these you would use in a more serious situation
这两种回答适用于更正式的场合
when someone is apologizing
比如 当对方正在为一件
for something very, very serious.
至关重要的事道歉
A good example would be maybe a brother or sister of yours
打个比方 小时候你哥哥姐姐
was really mean to you when you were a kid,
总喜欢欺负你
and later in life as an adult
等你们都长大成年后
they might come and apologize to you.
他们也许会跟你道歉
They might come and say, “I just want to apologize
说“对不起啊
for being so mean to you when we were kids.”
小时候总是欺负你”
This would be a more serious apology
这是个郑重的道歉
and therefore it merits or it deserves
因此 这值得一个
a more serious response.
更为认真的回应
So you would respond to that by saying,
所以 你可以对他们说
“I accept your apology” or “I forgive you.”
“我接受你的道歉”或“我原谅你了”
Those would be two really good answers
这两个回答都非常适用于
for that type of apology.
前面所提到的情况
Well hey that was just a few ways to respond in English
以上只是别人因某事向你道歉的
if someone wants to apologize to you for something
寥寥几种回应罢了
I hope that you were able to learn
希望你今天和我学到了
just a few more English words and phrases from me today.
不少的英语词汇和短语表达
I’m Bob the Canadian, thank you so much for watching.
我是加拿大人Bob 感谢你的收看
If you’re new here don’t forget
如果你刚来这儿
to click that red Subscribe button below
请记得点击下方红色订阅按钮
and give me a thumbs up if this video helped you learn
要是这个视频对你英语学习有所帮助的话
just a little bit more English.
别忘了给我点个赞
And while you’re here why don’t you stick around
来都来了 为何不再四处逛逛
and watch another video or two?
再多看些视频呢?
I’d really appreciate it.
我将感激不尽
Have a great day.
祝你有个美好的一天
[upbeat music]
[欢快的音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

8组短语去回答英语中的“sorry”

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Leticia

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t5__xBnCMM

相关推荐