未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

美国人念威尔士城镇名

Americans Pronounce Welsh Town Names | INSANELY DIFFICULT | Longest in the World

Eglwysfach(英国威尔士)
Eglwysfach
你说了***(脏话)?
Did you say******?
Eglwysfach(英国威尔士)
Eglwysfach
An eagle wise f**k(音相似)
An eagle wise f**k.
大家好啊 我们是哇嘎兄弟
What’s up? We’re the Vagabrothers,
我们正在一个两周穿越威尔士
and we are on a two week road
的旅途中
trip through Wales.
威尔士语是一种古老的语言
Welsh is an ancient language
与英语无关
unrelated to English, and this is our
我们的目标是读出威尔士小镇的名字
attempt at pronouncing Welsh town names.
祝愿最棒的兄弟能大获全胜!
May the best brother win!
Ffynnon-Groes Crosswell
Ffynnon-Groes Crosswell
Comins Coch
Comins Coch
Canolfan Gweithgarwch Llain
Canolfan Gweithgarwch Llain
Feidr Tywod(乱讲中)
Feidr Tywod
我知道我听起来像爱尔兰人或者苏格兰人
I know we sound Irish or Scottish, or
或者其他什么东西 请大家无视 好吧
something. We’re just ignorant.
Derwen-gam Oakford
Derwen-gam Oakford
Mydroilyn
Mydroilyn
Pontgarreg Llangrannog
Pontgarreg Llangrannog
或许像西班牙语……两个“L”
Maybe like Spanish…a double “L”
还是一个“Y” Llangrannog
is a “Y”. Llangrannog
Brynhoffnant
Brynhoffnant
我说Brynhoffnant
I said Brynhoffnant
还不错 Brynhoffnant
Not bad. Brynhoffant
Brynhoffnant 行了 祝贺
Brynhoffant. Got it. Cheers.
祝一天愉快
Have a good day.
我们越来越上手了
We’re getting better at this.
我们越来越棒了
We’re getting better.
Cerrig-ydrudion
Cerrig-ydrudion
Bala 我会这个 Bala
Bala. I got that one. Bala
P-W-L-L-G-L-A-S
P-W-L-L-G-L-A-S
Pwllglas
Pwllglas
Ruthin Rhuthun
Ruthin Rhuthun
那是它的标识
That’s the sign right there.
快看 人们取的名儿
Look at it. People taking names
在那旁边……
next to…..
我们已经让它成为世界上最长的城镇名称
We have made it to the world’s longest town name,
翻译成英文
which translated into English goes a
有点儿像这个
little something like this
玛丽教堂
The Church of Mary in the Hollow
位于白榛树的山谷里
of the White Hazel Near the Fierce
靠近湍急的漩涡
Whirlpool and the Church of St
和红洞的圣提尔硅教堂
Tysilio by the Red Cave.
现在这儿有个人
Now there is a guy who can
他能发音 但不会说威尔士语
pronounce this, who doesn’t speak Welsh.
他是G
He’s a total G.
这视频太火了
This video has gone viral.
你可能看到过
You’ve probably seen it
他是新闻广播员
It’s the newscaster.
在……的路上
“Just up the road>>>>>>>”
让我们去看看吧 试试吧
Let’s go tackle it. Let’s try.
我们来试试吧
We’re going to give it a good shot.
出发吧
Let’s go.
应该注意的是 这个小镇为了营销的目的
It should be noted that this town
重新命名了这个地方
totally renamed this place for the purpose of marketing,
他们在这个购物中心上写着城镇的名字
and that they have the town name written on this mall.
当你用谷歌地图搜索时
When you put it into Google Maps,
它直接带你去购物中心
it takes you directly to the shopping center.
我觉得我们该看看这个购物中心
I think that we should check out the
只是因为好奇罢了
shopping center just out of curiosity.
让我们换换名字
Let’s change the name, make it
把它变得无比长还不好读
ridiculously long and unpronounceable
人们就会到这里来消费啦
and people will come to the mall.
说实话 是这样的呢
Honestly, it’s worked.
马尔科 你是要买点儿什么吗?
Marko, are you going to buy something?
我居然买东西了 太坏了你 买东西的
It’s working. Damn you, marketing.
我不是书呆子 我买了个作弊的纸片
I never the nerd, I have bought a cheat
[喂 作弊了] 带着字
sheet [Dude, cheating] with the transcription
即使这样 它还是好难读
Even then it’s still
因为 显然两个“L”是发a——的音
hard because apparently the double “L” are a—– sound.
我要是试一试 来吧
I’m going to give it a shot. Let’s go.
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROTYSILLIOGOGOGOCH
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROTYSILLIOGOGOGOCH
是的
Yes.
女士们 先生们 朋友们 哇嘎听众老爷们
Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends, Vagabuddies,
还有所有在观看的小伙伴们
and all of you watching from Wales,
我们尽力了 真的
we did our best, honestly.
威尔士 你有很美的语言
You have a beautiful language.
我们都爱威尔士的文化
We love Welsh culture,
我们会继续练习我们的威尔士式发音
and we’re going to continue to practice our Welsh pronunciation.
如果你喜欢这视频 如果你有任何好点子
If you enjoyed this video, if you have
一定要在下方留言给我们
any tips, make sure you put it down in the comment section.
如果你喜欢我们的视频 请点个赞
If you liked the video, give it a thumbs-up,
分享 转载给你觉得能读出它的朋友
share it with your friends, tag your friends whom you think might be able to pronounce this,
记得订阅我们 记得看通知
and subscribe , and turn on notifications.
别忘了……这段视频是我们在威尔士的长途旅行中拍摄的
Don’t forget…this is something we filmed while we were doing a week-long road trip through Wales.
如果你想看全部的视频
If you want to see the full series,
在我们的油管频道上
there’re five more videos that we put
还有五个关于我们去威尔士旅行的视频
on our YouTube channel about our trip through Wales.
你可以点击上方的链接观看所有视频
You can click on the card up there to watch the full series.
感谢你的收看
Thanks for watching.
与此同时 保持好奇 继续探索
In the meantime ,stay curious, keep exploring,
我们将在路上与你相遇
and we’ll see you guys on the road.
结束
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

威尔士语好神奇。还有最火的那个城镇名,可怕。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sallyzhe

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHZ9u4e0Mw

相关推荐