ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

老外在中国 米国人对天朝的第一印象 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

老外在中国 米国人对天朝的第一印象

American Living in China - FIRST Impressions 中国的第一印象

嗨 你好吗
Hello. ni hao ma

我对中国的第一印象
My First Impressions of China
猴子在国外
Monkey Abroad
中文很难
The Chinese language is very difficult.
你可以把同一个音发出四个不同的声调
You can say the same thing, four different times,
而它们的意思也各不相同
and it means four different things.
比如说拼音má 意思是
The word, má, means,…
我不太确定 嗯……一种布料吧
I don’t know,umm… sheet.
mǎ的意思是……马
The word mǎ, means, umm…horse.
mā意思是 妈妈
The word mā, means,…umm,mother.
还有mà 意思是 嗯……好像是一个骂人的词
and mà, means,…umm, like a curse word.
我不是很懂 我还在努力地学呢
I don’t get it, I’m still trying to learn it.
还有……好吧 那么我们来看看都有些什么
and,…yeah, so we’ll see how that goes.
中国人 或者说尤其是中国男人 总是随地吐痰
Chinese people, or Chinese men in particular,eh, spit all the time.
这时候你总会感受到一种尴尬的沉默
It’s almost like a way to feeling awkward silence.
如果你站在那儿
If you’re standing there,
一时间没人说话
and no one says anything for a few seconds,
这时候似乎总有个人 就在大庭广众之下 动静很大地吸几口
it seems like a guy will always just hawk a serious loogie and spit
然后吐一大口痰
right in front of everyone.
[作清喉咙吐痰状]
[spitting]
在中国差不多每个男人都吸烟 每一个
Literally, every guy in China smokes cigarettes, everybody.
在哪都有 餐馆里 电梯里
Constantly, in restaurant, in the elevator,
他们总是在吸烟
they’re always smoking.
有一天 我去了一家中国餐馆
The other day, I went out to a Chinese restaurant,
墙上标示着“禁止吸烟”
and, there was a sign said NO SMOKING on the wall,
服务员走过来 帮我点单的时候还吸着烟
and the waiter walked up and he was smoking a cigarette as he’s taking our order.
中国政府 呃……中国显然是一个社会主义国家
The government of China, eh…it obviously is a communist state.
在我来这里之前 我完全想象不出来
Before I came here, I have no idea what to expect,
这里对我来说会是什么样子
as far as what it would be like for me.
嗯……到目前为止都还算愉快 毕竟我只被逮捕
Em,…so far it’s been pleasant time you know I’ve only been arrested
并被殴打过一次
and beaten once.
没有 我只是在开玩笑 我目前还没觉得
No, I’m just kidding, I haven’t noticed
中国政府有什么不好的地方
any differences at all with the government.
中国的食物非常棒
The food in China is so good.
到处都是面条 每个人都喜欢吃拉面 事情就是这样
Noodles everywhere, everyone loves ramen noodles, that’s like the thing.
嗯……
Emmmmmm…
如果你去到一个餐馆 显然 你要用筷子吃饭
If you go out to a restaurant, obviously, you’re gonna eat with chopsticks.
我能用筷子吃饭 这对我来说没什么问题 但是
I can eat with chopsticks, it’s not a problem. But,
每当我跟中国朋友一起 当我用筷子吃饭时
whenever I’m with Chinese friends and I eat with chopsticks,
大家都很惊讶 好像我会用筷子是件很了不起的事
it’s like a big deal that I know how to use them.
好像我们西方人
It’s like they assume that Westerns are…
都不会用筷子一样
incompetent to we can’t use chopsticks.
我不知道 我能用筷子夹起 呃……一只虾 对他们来说
I don’t know. It’s funny to them that I get actually pick up,
是非常有趣的
Em…a piece of shrimp with chopsticks.
在中国开车 也是件我不能理解的事情
The driving in China, is something I do not understand.
他们开车时脾气总是变得很暴躁
People are very aggressive when they drive.
行人也不遵守交通规则
Pedestrians do not have the right way.
还有 汽车太过频繁地按喇叭
And cars use their horns way too often.
啥事都没人们就是爱按喇叭
People honk at absolutely nothing.
人们按喇叭 只是防止路上太无聊
People just honk, just occupy themselves from the bored on the road.
这些就是我对中国的第一印象 不过只是我的个人观点
These are just my opinions about my first impressions of China.
对于中国和中华文化 我的意见并不官方
I’m no authority on China and Chinese culture,
这些只是 我作为一个住在中国的美国人所注意到的一些方面
but these are just the things I’ve noticed living here as an American.
好了 谢谢观看 记得订阅啊 更多精彩视频尽在“猴子在国外”
All right!Thank you for watching. And make sure to subscribe, and there’s more videos coming on Monkey Abroad.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

【LR】Fanny

翻译译者

寸言

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OarOv8BLAsk

相关推荐