ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“影子舞团”|连线杂志 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“影子舞团”|连线杂志

Amazing Illusions: Using Human Bodies to Create Shadow Dances | WIRED

And three, two, one.
三 二 一
You never know where a good idea is gonna come from.
你永远不知道灵感会从哪冒出来
Good ideas are like, a mouse in your house.
灵感就像一只住在你家里的老鼠
You know it’s there, but you don’t know when you’re gonna see him
你知道它在那儿 但你不知道什么时候能遇见它
or where he’s gonna be,
也不知道它要去哪
so you just set lots of traps and just be patient.
所以你只能设很多陷阱 耐心等其上钩
We are the artistic directors of Pilobolus.
我们是Pilobolus舞团的艺术总监
-Renee Jaworski -and Matt Kent.
-我是Renee Jaworski -我是Matt Kent
Pilobolus started in 1971 up at Dartmouth.
Pilobulus舞团于1971年在达特茅斯
It was started by four men, who had no dance training.
由4名未接受过舞蹈培训的男性创立
It’s a dance company, traditionally.
就传统意义而言 它是一个舞蹈机构
We make things with our bodies,
我们使用肢体来诠释事物
and that can go from dances
它可以是舞蹈形式
to being part of theatrical productions
也是戏剧作品的一部分
to what a lot of people see online,
也是许多人在网上看到的
our shadow work.
我们的影子舞
As the artistic directors
作为艺术总监
we’re trying to bring the group together around a shared vision.
我们试着组建一个拥有相同愿景的团队
One of the great things about having a partner is that
而拥有搭档的其中一个好处是
while one of us is totally in the moment,
当我们中的一个人止步不前时
but the other person is going like…ah.
其他人就会…
What should we do next, or like,
我们下一步该做什么 或是
already kind of, in that editing process
已经在构思着过程了
The performers, like,
对于表演者们
their job is to just be interested in everything.
他们要做的就是保持对任何事物的兴趣
Sometimes, you have to like, kind of rein people in.
有时 你必须得管好他们
– because they’re gonna just keep… – Generating,
-因为他们会一直保持… -思维活跃
you have to go “Wait! No, do that! That’s the one! Let’s work on that.”
你要说等等就这样 “对 就是这样 我们就这么干”
A lot of people identify Pilobolus with the idea
很多人把Pilobolus定义为
that when you brought Pilobolus dancers together,
当你把Pilobolus的舞者们聚在一起时
you couldn’t tell where one body started
你无法分辨出每个人
and the other one started,
身体的开始处
With shadow, it’s sort of the same thing.
而影子也一样
You’re just overlapping them in the shadow,
你只是把身体重叠在阴影中
and you don’t know where one’s head is and where one’s butt is.
你不知道一个人的头在哪里 屁股在哪里
So it’s the same type of physicality,
所以这是同类型的肉体性
just exploded.
只是身体聚集在了一起
When we started working with the shadows,
我们最初接触影子舞时
we didn’t really know what the rules were
并不知晓其中规律
So you’re playing with this new medium
所以是在和这个新媒介打交道
and slowly discovering these very simple rules.
然后慢慢发现这些非常简单的规则
When you move closer to the light source, you get bigger,
离灯源越近 影子就越大
If you move towards the screen, you get smaller.
离屏幕越近 影子就越小
We have a cone of light that we call.
我们有一个所谓的锥形灯
That’s the cone.
那就是个锥形灯
That’s made from the light that shines out.
它是由射出的光所构成的
How do you come in and out of that
如何进出锥光灯
cone is a big part of the discussion.
是我们讨论的一个重点部分
We also started to realize that
我们也开始意识到
we could use not just our bodies
我们不仅能利用我们的身体
but cloth and props.
也可以利用服装和道具
And we can make things look 3D when they’re not really 3D.
我们能使非3D事物拥有3D的视觉效果
So the more we played in it,
而我们这样表演得越多
the more the rules started to open up.
越多的规则也开始出现
And we had more of a vocabulary to work within.
我们有了更多可以工作时用的的词汇
To see the human bodies first
先看到人的躯干
and then see the image click in is magical.
再看到躯干构成的图象显现 很神奇
We found that if we shortcut that,
我们发现 如果直接呈现出最后的图象
then some of the magic gets lost.
那么那些神奇的感受就消失了
There is a sense of three moments.
就像有三个瞬间
Getting into place is usually a roll-in,
第一 进入一个地方通常是滚进去
we have coronas, just prior to the creation
第二 在创造之前 我们先用光晕
and a corona is something that sprays outward.
第三 光晕是向外漫开的
So, four, it comes together to create the composite image,
第四 结合在一起便创造了复合的图像
Then we have the composite image.
然后我们得到了复合的图像
And then the roll-out at the end.
然后舞者在结尾时滚动退出
Seven principles of creating shadows
表演影子舞有7个信条
One of them is to understand
其中一个是明白
what is flat depending on where you are.
什么是平的取决于你在哪里
In fact, in order to make people look straight,
事实上 为了让人体看起来是平直的
sometimes they have to be in a kind of weird position.
舞者们有时不得不做很奇怪的姿势
If you look at the flower, the guy that’s at the top,
例如你看这朵花 在最顶上的人
he’s leaning back so that he can match everybody else.
他必须要向后仰才能与其他人保持一致
You can shorten or lengthen a body part
你可以通过稍微向屏幕移动或稍微远离屏幕
by moving it slightly toward the screen or slightly away from the screen.
来缩短或加长身体部分
We use clothes that have stretch to them,
我们采用具有弹性的服装
so that we can expand and create
以便于延展和创造出
bellies and stuff like that.
肚子之类的东西
As you get closer to the projector,
你越靠近锥光灯
your image gets larger and larger.
影像就会变得越来越大
As you get closer to the screen,
而你越靠近屏幕
your image gets smaller and smaller.
影像就会变得越来越小
So if you bring two people
所以如果你把两个人放到中心
from the center and they start to move apart
然后他们开始分开
it can give the illusion that one is growing and one is shrinking
这样会给人一种幻觉 即一个在放大 一个在缩小
When you’re making these composite sheets,
当你把这些片段组合起来时
there’s a whole other, kind of, dance and choreography
而从幕后看
that happens on the other side.
这是一种完全不同的舞蹈和编舞
There are times that literally,
有时为了效果
people are in a shape, and they are,
舞者会摆出某种动作 就像这样
your final job, and you’re in some weird thing
你最后的姿势可能会很奇怪
is to take your hand and go
做出这种姿势然后伸出手
because you’re covering some tiny little
因为你要遮住一些细微的
pinprick of light that’s ruining it.
会影响观感的针孔光
Two, one, face.
二 一 脸
The amount of teamwork that the dancers and the performers have
舞者和表演者的团队合作
if there’s one person who’s not paying attention,
只要有一个人不注意
the whole thing can come crashing down.
那么整体就都会垮掉
Everybody has to pay attention
所有人都必须全神贯注
and sort of be, watching each other’s back
就像是 互相小心注意对方行动
Three, two, one. Show me the… Bye.
三 二 一 展示… 再见
Wired challenged Pilobolus to create images
《连线》杂志挑战Pilobolus舞团
they’ve never seen before
表演一种他们从没见过的图案
Challenge #1
挑战1
-Oh, Dinosaur. -That’s right.
-哦 恐龙 -对
All right, let’s do it.
好了 来吧
-I’m gonna work on the head. -I’m gonna do a tail.
-我要做头 -我要做尾巴
-Who do we need for tail?
谁来做尾巴?
-We need teeth. -Yeah.
-我们需要牙齿 -对
I think, the person doing the edge can make the teeth.
我觉得在边缘部分的人能做牙齿
What about this?
那这个行吗?
I think we can do a finger.
我想我们能做成爪子
– Well, Let’s go.
好了 来吧
Challenge #2
挑战2
Oh, it’s snakes, I can do it.
哦 是蛇 这个我可以
-It’s a beholder. -It looks like Medusa.
-是个旁观者 -看起来像美杜莎
Maybe that’s a sidepiece.
这可能是个侧面
Profile.
这是侧面
Basically, that’s Heather’s head and then we just have hands and hair.
简单来说 那是Heather的头 我们做手和头发就行
-Just the hair around it. -I know.
-做周围的头发就行 -明白
It’s the hair, it’s the hair.
头发 就头发
Zack, you gotta be bigger with the eyeball.
Zack 你做的眼球一定要再大一点
There we go.
开始吧
-Okay, there, let’s do that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Here we go.
-行了 干活吧 -开始吧
Gets sucked in!
快进来
And the orbs are coming out and the eyeballs opening up.
神球将至 魔眼将睁
To the left.
向左
To the right.
向右
Forward.
向前
Crazyyyyyy!
抓狂!
And close up.
停下
And come out.
结束
Who’s next?
下一个呢
Challenge #3
挑战3
I think we just switch space.
我想我们只要转换地方
It’s like a nice dome, a flat top, with two little…
它像个漂亮的圆顶 上面是平的 和两个小……
-We need three men. -Tubes will come out.
-我们需要3个人 -管子要伸出来
Let’s focus on the head, because that’s the identifier.
让我们关注头部 因为那是恐龙特征所在
Limitations are awesome for creativity.
困境造就创造力的蓬勃发展
They are super helpful,
困境是非常有帮助的
because if the world is your oyster,
因为如果你可以随心所欲
then it’s really hard to make a decision.
那就很难做决定了
But when there are limitations, there are rules.
但是当有限制的时候 就会有规则
and you work within those rules,
而你要利用那些规则
and suddenly, you have to be creative
突然 你只有灵感迸发
to sort of bend those rules,
才能够改变这些规则
and push the boundaries of what is possible in that world.
而后在这世界里突破可能的局限
When we’re tackling a new idea,
当我们在实践一个新的想法时
we are challenged.
就是在直面挑战
we don’t have one person who’s directing the group.
这个团队并没有一个指挥者
Our ideas come from
我们的想法来源于
all the peripheral and as they coalesce into the center,
当所有的影子外围合并到中心时
that’s when they start to merge,
那就是它们开始融合的时候
and that’s when we start to see what it actually is.
也就是我们开始看到它实际上是什么的时候
The information isn’t always at the beginning.
信息并非总在开头
The information sometimes, is all the way at the end,
有时 信息也会在最后
and that informs the rest of the piece,
同时还启发我们剩下的部分
or somewhere in the middle,
或者是中间的某段剧情
or it’s like, in this little moment
又或是 在某个
that doesn’t even end up in the piece,
甚至没有出现在作品中的时刻
but somehow it informed what we were doing.
但不知怎么的 它告诉了我们在做什么
Sometimes we’ll be putting something together,
我们有时会揉合一些事物
and it’s just not clicking.
但就是没有灵感
We will look at it. We will be, Yes,
我们会看着 说 对
that sort of looks like an elephant,
看起来有点像大象
but there’s a defining element that’s missing
但它缺少了关键元素
and we can’t figure out what that is.
我们想不出那是什么
and sometimes it’s the way the thing moves,
有时是物体移动的方式
sometimes, it’s a very specific, detail.
有时 是一个非常具体的细节
It’s like the eating of the hay, like,
比如就像是
when the elephant eats.
大象在吃干草
It’s not really necessary,
这并非关键
but like, just to watch the trunk feed the mouth,
但就像 只是看着大象用鼻子喂进嘴里
and then that hay just disappears,
接着干草就不见了
it makes you feel like
这会让你感到
it’s got throat, like it went somewhere.
它有喉咙 好像去了什么地方
I think it’s about being agile and
我认为这是关于灵活处理
responding in real-time to what’s happening in the room
和实时响应发生在房间里
and what’s happening with the performers
和表演者身上的事
that you’re working with.
这就是我们要做的
Recognizing when an idea is working
知道一个主意什么时候行得通
and when it’s not
什么时候行不通
and being able to change course,
并能够改弦更张
that’s the agility part of it.
这就是它的灵活性
-It’s kind of like maddening, -Yeah.
-这有点令人抓狂 -对
sometimes, because, you’re kind of like balancing from this like, crazy optimism
因为有时你要在疯狂的乐观中求取平衡
to like “that’s never gonna work” to “this is it”.
从“这绝对行不通‘’到“就是它了‘’
You also have to be willing to fail.
你也必须乐于接受失败
That’s our guard against mediocrity.
这种心态使我们不落窠臼
It’s fun to be able to bring delight.
能够带来快乐相当有趣
Most of the time you’re not enjoying
在大多数时间你并不享受
what you’re doing and what you have to do
那些你每天都要做
that come on day-to-day.
且必须做的事情
So to be able to enjoy it
所以能享受它
and to allow other people to enjoy it,
让其他人也能享受它
and invite other people to enjoy it is very special.
并邀请其他人来享受 这是非常特别的
Without the audience,
没有观众
You are just in a barn making cool stuff.
你只是在闭门造车
And they’re like the last collaborators for us.
他们像是我们最后的合作者
They’re the thing that makes it great.
这些就是使它完美的东西
We need them to make it be a Pilobolus show.
我们需要他们来使其成为一场Pilobolus的表演
Hi, I’m David Kwan
嗨 我是David Kwan
And I’m gonna show you how to make a crossword puzzle.
接下来我将为你们展示如何制作一个填字游戏
Puzzles are all around us.
谜题无所不在
There are problems everywhere.
难题处处皆是
But a good puzzle makes the solver feel smart.
但一个好谜题能使解答者感到机智如我
As an enigmatist, somebody who performs puzzles,
作为一个密码家 一个玩谜题的人
I’m presenting them to you.
我将为你呈现谜题
I’m challenging your brain,
我将挑战你的大脑
and get you to think outside the box.
让你跳出思维定势
And hopefully, have that aha moment when you can feel smart.
希望你的大脑能有一个感觉自己很聪明的顿悟时刻

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来看看影子舞团背后的故事吧!

听录译者

翻译译者

无名之辈

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqU2tcfwIY

相关推荐