ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

13岁冠军拳手的成长之路 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

13岁冠军拳手的成长之路

Amazing 13-Year-Old Boxing & MMA Prodigy

[音乐]
[MUSIC]
他从小就喜欢打拳
ADRIAN: Since he was a little baby, he loved to punch.
当我踏入拳击场时
RESHAT: When I get in the ring,
发现有人比我厉害 我就继续努力
I see a guy in front of me, I just keep going.
我绝不止步 即使受伤也不会放弃
I don’t stop. Even if it hurts, I don’t stop.
他在拳击和世界自由搏击运动上首屈一指
ADRIAN: Reshat is ranked number one in boxing and number one in the world in kickboxing.
在综合格斗和泰拳无人能敌
He’s undefeated in MMA, he’s undefeated inmuay thai.
他已狂揽约22条金腰带
He has like twenty two championship belts.
我现在高五英尺两英寸 重130英镑
RESHAT: Right now, I’m five two, one hundred and three pounds.
他年仅13岁
SOSA: The kid is only thirteen years old
但他实力太强以致独孤求败
and he’s so good that sometimes it’s very hard to get him a fight.
没有人想和他一决高下
Nobody really wants to fight him.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
Reshat一周训练五天
Reshat trains like five day a week,
一天两个半小时
two and a half hours a day.
他上学 放学回家 写作业 吃饭
He goes to school, comes home, does his homework, eat,
然后他会去拳击场训练
then we head out to the boxing gym.
我告诉我的孩子这是一项耗费体能的训练
SOSA: I tell my kids this is a very physical hard sport.
你需要不停地训练身体
You gotta train your body
当你受攻击时就不会倍感疼痛
so when you get hit it won’t hurt as much.
我认识他两年了
I’ve known Reshat two years,
但在那之前 他已经在练自由搏击和柔道
but he’s been doing kickboxing and jiujitsu before that. ADRIAN:
当他还是个小家伙时 他就喜欢拳击
Since he was a little baby, he lovedto punch.
在他五岁时
At age five,
Reshat开始了他的柔术和降服技格斗比赛生涯
Reshat started competing with jiu jitsu and submission grappling
他基本逢战必赢
and he basically won every competition he competedin.
当他稍大一点后
As he got a little bit older,
他开始转战自由拳击和综合格斗比赛
the kickboxing matches started coming in and MMA fights started coming in.
他对群集所有武技的综合格斗情有独钟
He liked the most MMA, a combination of all mixed martial arts,
但是在纽约 儿童禁止参赛
but in New York it’s not allowed for kids,
甚至成年人都在所难免 所以我们跑遍全国去让他比赛
even for adults so we had to travel all over the country to find him fights.
在纽约更容易找到拳击比赛
It’s easier to find boxing in New York
所以如果找不到其他的比赛
so if you can not get any other fights,
我们就开始参加拳击比赛
we started doing boxing.
他现在已经连续四年卫冕世界自由搏击冠军
Now, he’s a four years in a row world kickboxingchampion.
他也是奥林匹克少年组拳击冠军
He’s a junior olympic boxing champion.
他在北美格斗和柔术锦标赛中也摘得桂冠
He’s a North American submission grappling champion and Grapplers Quest jiu jitsu champion.
他在综合格斗和柔术比赛中所向披靡
He’s undefeated in MMA, he’s undefeated inmuay thai.
他的在自由搏击方面问鼎世界
He’s ranked number one in the world in kickboxing
他在美国百磅重量级拳击比赛中独占鳖头
and he’s ranked number one in boxing in the United States hundred pound division.
是什么让Reshat与众不同
SOSA: What makes Reshat special?
他可以集百家之所成 敢于迎难直上
He’s willing to mix it up. He don’t run,
他渴望格斗 这些都使他卓尔不群
he wants to fight and that’s what makes him special.
他坚持不懈 无惧打击
He stays, he’s not afraid to get hit.
我能用各式各样的方法进行格斗
RESHAT: I can fight different ways.
如果他们玩野套路 我会以牙还牙
If they can brawl, I’ll brawl with them.
如果他们用格斗技巧 我也会投桃报李
If they’ll try to fight technical, I’ll fighttechnical back.
他们叫我“阿尔巴尼亚之熊”
They call me Albanian Bear.
他的陪练是Harley Medros
SOSA: His sparring partner which is Harley Medros,
他也是国家银手套拳击比赛的冠军
he’s also a Silver Glove National champion
所以他会是一个非常棒的陪练
so it’ll be a good spar.
他会陪Reshat训练大概六七个小时
He’ll be sparring maybe six, seven hours with him.
他一名很棒的拳击手
RESHAT: Amazing fighter.
天赋异禀
Really really talented.
我们今年都在“银手套”比赛中夺魁
Me and him both won the Silver Gloves this year.
今年我们希望再创辉煌
Hopefully, we’re gonna back this year and win it again.
我的爸爸是曾一名拳击手 他是我的拳击启蒙
ADRIAN: My father was a boxer he taught boxing to me.
我有一个儿子 我教他拳击
I have a son, I teach it to my son,
但是训练自己的孩子会难上加难
but it’s a lot of frustration coaching your own kid.
相比其他孩子 你会期望更高
You expect way more than any other kid.
我的父亲教会我如何拳击
RESHAT: My father teaches me like how to punch,
遇到情况如何处理
what to do when the situation.
同时他也很关心我
Also, he cares about me.
他总是那样的无微不至
He’s always taking care of me, you know.
Reshat在比赛之前的确会有一丝紧张
SOSA: Reshat does get a little nervous before a fight,
但是这不会让他有将败或失手的臆测
but it’s not cause he knows he’s going to lose or he knows he’s gonna do bad.
他不想让他父亲眼看着他失败
He don’t wanna look bad in front of his dad.
当我和我父亲一起的时候 他会说
RESHAT: When I’m with my father and he goes,
停 你被打中太多次了 不要打了
“Stop, you get hit too much. Pick your hands up!”
这会让我感到害怕或类似于恐惧之类
that’s the kind of things that I get kind of intimidated, like scared of,
因为我想向父亲证明我擅长拳击
because I want to prove to my father I’m good enough to box.
[音乐]
[ MUSIC]
Reshat
ADRIAN: Reshat.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
[哨声响]
[WHISTLE BLOWS]
Reshat
ADRIAN: Reshat
每一次他准备格斗 走上赛场的时候
Every time he goes to a fight, to a ring
我会担心他会受伤
I worry he’s gonna get hurt and also
我不想任何人受伤
I don’t want anybody else to get hurt, youknow?
因为他们还只是孩子
Because they’re kids.
这是一项非常艰苦的运动
It is a hard sport,
从古至今就是这样
but it’s been there since the beginning of time.
任何接触式的运动都会受伤
Any contact sport, you get injuries.
都会发生意外
Accidents happen.
我不敢想 如果头部一直受到重创
RESHAT: I don’t think of like having like brain trauma
那会不会有类似于脑外伤这样的外伤
if you keep getting hit in the head.
我需要做的就是举起拳头抗击
What I need to do is keep my hands up
这样我就无所顾虑
so I don’t have to worry about that happening.
如果我没有反击 那就是我个人的原因
If I don’t keep my hands up, it’s my problem.
没有人想要看到他的孩子挨打
ADRIAN: Nobody wants to see his kid get hit
所以我就教他不要成为易攻击的活靶子
so I try to make him not to be an easy target.
如果我看到儿子被打得不成人形或失败已成定局
If I see that my son is getting hit hard or he’s losing the fight badly,
我会叫停比赛
I’m stopping the fight.
没有必要去让他受伤
There’s no need to get to a point that he gets hurt.
[哨声响]
[WHISTLE BLOWS]
[鼓掌]
[CLAPPING]
我们准备从弗拉特布什的拳击馆去到
ADRIAN: From a boxing gym from Flatbush we’re going to a kickboxing gym
一个斯塔顿岛的自由搏击馆继续训练
which is in Staten Island to continue our training,
其实是一个一周五天高强度的练习
so that’s long hours and that’s five days a week actually.
如果我继续致力于此
RESHAT: If I keep working on it, you know,
在我的心里和脑海里 我知道我可以做到极致
in my heart and in my head, i know that i can end up being on top.
每一个人都有自己的梦想
ADRIAN: Everybody has his dreams.
你想要成为最牛那个 那你就得多花时间
You wanna be the best? You gotta put up your time.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
[哨声]
[WHISTLE]
开始!
Here we go!
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
教自由搏击的阿克马尔来自乌兹别克斯坦
ADRIAN: Akmal who teaches kickboxing is from Uzbekistan
他是两届自由搏击的世界冠军
and is a two-time world champion at kickboxing.
[准备好][一] [二]
[ HURRY UP][one] [two]
一开始他在学校里面教学生
In the beginning he was doing it old school
并且让这些孩子参加过于严酷的训练
and he was putting these kids through torture,
但有人告诉他在美国 这叫做虐童
but they told him in America it’s called child abuse
所以他不得不稍作调整
so he had to switch the training a little bit.
强度变小
It became way softer.
在最开始的时候 非常的困难
In the beginning it was hard,
这正合我意 也是我为何会让 Reshat 参加这个训练
and that’s what I liked and that’s why I enrolled Reshat in it.
我必须要训练
RESHAT:I have to train,
每一天我都要努力训练
I have to train hard every single day.
我奋斗大半生就是为了登上拳击的最高点
I’ve got mostly all my life trying to be ontop.
我最想做的的就是拳击和综合格斗
If I keep going with that I could end up getting famous of
如果我一直坚持 我就可以名满天下
what I want to do most and it’s boxing and MMA.
[音乐]
[MUSIC]
Reshat想迫不及待地长到15或16岁
ADRIAN: Reshat can’t wait until he becomes fifteen, sixteen
这样就可以提前参加奥利匹克选拔赛并进入美国队
so he can advance to that Olympic trials and make it to the USA team.
如果你是一个业余的拳击手 奥林匹克就是最高的联赛
If you’re an amateur fighter, Olympics isthe top championship.
之后就是职业选手
After that, it’s the pros.
我想成为一名拳击手
RESHAT: I want to become a fighter, you know.
一名职业的拳击手或者职业的综合格斗选手
A pro boxer or a pro MMA fighter.
或二者皆可
Maybe both.
你必须全神贯注
You just have to stay focused.
我希望他可以尽善尽美
ADRIAN:I’m hoping to be the best he can be.
不管走到什么地步
It doesn’t matter where.
拳击 综合格斗 跆拳道或者其它他想做的事情
boxing,MMA, kickboxing or whatever he decides to do.
好孩子
SOSA: Good kid.
他是非常出色的拳击手和自由搏击选手
Very good boxer, very good kickboxer,
我相信他会成为一名优秀的专业拳击运动员
and I believe he will be a great great professional fighter
每一个拳击手都想夺得冠军
ADRIAN: As a fighter you want to be a champion
Reshat从一开始就是就是为此而奋斗
and Reshat was a fighter from the beginning.
不是我造就了他
I didn’t make him a fighter.
是他本就为拳击而生
He was born a fighter.
订阅THNKR否则就把你击倒在地
RESHAT: Subscribe to THNKR or I’ll knock youout!
首先站直然后踮起脚后跟
first you stay in the stands and pick your heel up
将脚趾蜷成团后脚掌着地
and put your toes in the ball your foot down
当你准备踢时 抬腿再放下
when you kick, kick, put your leg up and sit down

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Reshat Mati是一名天赋与勤奋并举的拳手,通过教练与家人的协助,最终走上拳击之巅。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

白泽

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbmbScZgZD8

相关推荐