ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

12种迹象表明你没有喝足够的水 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

12种迹象表明你没有喝足够的水

All the Signs That You’re Not Drinking Enough Water

你没喝够水的12种迹象
12 signs that you don’t drink enough water.
这世上没什么能比
There’s not much in this world more refreshing than
喝一大杯冰水更提神的了
a tall ice-cold glass of water.
然而 世上超过一半的人口正遭受脱水
However, more than half the world’s population suffers from dehydration
却没意识到脱水会导致严重的健康问题
without even realizing that this can lead to serious health problems.
观看完整视频来了解
Watch the video to the end to learn the ways in which
脱水带来的负面影响 并掌握
dehydration can have a negative effect and a simple way to
快速判断脱水状况的简单方法
check your level of dehydration in five seconds.
每所学校都该教授这种有实用价值的知识
This valuable information should be taught in every school.
在谈脱水的主要迹象之前
Before considering the main signs of dehydration,
让我们先看看
let’s see what will happen
如果没喝够水会发生什么
if you don’t drink enough water.
人体的60%-80%都是水
You are 60% to 80% of water,
所以如果你每天的饮水量不够
so if you don’t drink enough water every day,
血液里的水分会减少多达8%
it disappears from your blood up to 8%.
这会导致血管收缩 血液凝结
This leads to narrow blood vessels, blood clots,
血压升高 增加患心脏病和中风的风险
raised blood pressure, and risk of heart attack and stroke.
并且 细胞间水分流失会多达26%
Also, it disappears from the intercellular space up to 26%
这会导致体酸水平上升
and this leads to raised acidity levels,
痛风 肾结石 脆骨症和免疫力的下降
gout, kidney stones, brittle bones and lower immunity.
最终 细胞内水分会减少多达66%
Finally the water disappears from your cells up to 66%.
从而导致胆固醇升高 新陈代谢变慢 衰老加速
Which leads to higher cholesterol, reduce metabolism and accelerated aging.
一 嘴巴干燥
One, your mouth is dry.
这似乎很明显
This seems pretty obvious,
但是结果可能并不是这样
but the ramifications might not be so.
当然任何时候你觉得嘴里有黏腻的感觉时
Of course, anytime you feel that sticky nasty feeling
很明显该喝点东西了
in your mouth, you’d obviously reach for some liquid.
切记 含糖饮料
Keep in mind that sugary drinks are
只能临时解决口渴的问题
only a temporary solution to a larger problem.
喝水能滋润口腔粘膜和喉咙
Drinking water lubricates the mucous membranes in your mouth and throat,
在那之后的很长一段时间
which will continue to keep your mouth moist with saliva
你都可以靠唾液继续保持口腔湿润
long after that first sip.
二 皮肤干燥
Two, your skin is dry.
皮肤是人体最大的器官
Your skin is your body’s largest organ,
所以 皮肤需要保持水润
so it needs to stay hydrated.
事实上 皮肤干燥是严重脱水的
In fact, dry skin is one of the earliest signs
早期现象之一
of full-on dehydration.
缺水就意味着缺汗
A lack of water means a lack of sweat
导致人体堆积了一整天的多余垃圾
which leads to a body’s inability to wash away excess dirt
和油脂无法排出
and oil accumulated throughout the day.
如果你想远离疾病
If you want to stave off breakouts,
首选方法应该是喝多点儿水
your first recourse should be to drink more water.
三 非常口渴
Three, you’re very thirsty.
我们的嘴巴不觉得干燥了 但还是
We went over dry mouth already, but thirst
口渴得像沙漠一样
goes beyond a desert-like tongue.
任何宿醉过的人都会告诉你
Anyone who’s ever had a hangover can tell you that,
醒来后 你的身体总是喝不够水
upon waking up, your body just can’t get enough water.
酒精会让整个身体脱水
Alcohol dehydrates the entire body.
大脑一直接收到饮水信号
Drinking water sends ‘yes please! ‘ signals the brain
直到你的体液水平恢复正常
until your fluid levels get back to baseline.
倾听你的身体在告诉你些什么
Listen to what your body is telling you.
它知道自己在说些什么
It knows what it’s talking about!
四 眼睛干涩
Four, your eyes are dry.
目前为止 已经很明确的是
By now It should be clear that
饮水状况不仅仅影响你的嘴巴和咽喉
drinking water affects more than just your mouth and throat.
水分摄取量不足会导致眼睛干涩 充血
A lack of water intake leads to dry, bloodshot eyes.
体内没有水分 泪腺也会干涸
Without water in the body, your tear ducts dry up,
这会给眼睛造成更大的伤害
and this can cause much more harm to your eyes
特别是如果你每天都戴隐形眼镜
especially if you wear contacts every day.
五 关节痛
Five, you have joint pain.
人体中的软骨和腰椎间盘
Your cartilage and spinal discs
80%左右是由水分组成的
are made up of about 80% water.
充足的水分是避免人体骨骼
This is an absolute necessity to keep your bones from
磨损的必需品
grinding against each other with every step you take.
随着保持身体水润
By keeping your body hydrated,
你能确保关节能消化突发运动的冲击
you ensure that your joints can absorb the shock of sudden movements,
比如 跑步 蹦跳 或者是笨拙的摔倒
such as running, jumping, or falling awkwardly.
六 肌肉重量减轻
Six, your muscle mass decreases.
肌肉主要也是由水组成的
Your muscles also are comprised mostly of water.
很明显 体内水分越少 肌肉越轻
Obviously, less water in the body means less muscle mass.
锻炼之前 锻炼过程中和锻炼之后饮水
Drinking water before, during, and after a workout
不仅能让身体保持水润和舒适
not only keeps you hydrated and comfortable,
还能给身体需要水的地方带去水分
it also brings water to the right places in your body,
减少运动和举重引发的
and decreases the chance of developing inflammation and soreness
发炎和疼痛发生的几率
related to exercise and weightlifting.
七 病期延长
Seven, stay sick Longer.
喝水让你的身体持续不断地排出毒素
Drinking water allows your body to flush out toxins continuously.
器官像机器一样工作着去过滤一些垃圾
You organs work to filter out certain waste products like a machine.
但如果你不给机器加水
But if you don’t fuel the machine with water,
它就不能正常运转
it cannot work properly.
脱水的身体最终会出现这样一幕
What ends up happening a dehydrated body
器官开始从储备区汲取水分 比如血液
is organs start to pull water from stored areas like your blood.
产生一系列新的问题
Which leads to a whole new set of problems.
八 疲惫和嗜睡
Eight, you feel fatigue and lethargic.
当身体脱水的时候
When a body is dehydrated,
它就会从血液中汲取水分
it “borrows” water from your blood.
缺水的血液又会导致
And a lack of properly hydrated blood leads to
没有足够的氧气能运送到整个身体
a lack of oxygen being brought throughout the body.
当然 缺氧会导致嗜睡
Of course, a lack of oxygen leads to sleepiness
和极度疲惫 体力不足
and outright fatigue. A lack of stamina
意味着你将开始
means you’ll start to
体验越来越早的下午2点入睡的感觉
experience that 2 pm crash earlier and earlier in your day.
记住咖啡不是提神的长久之计
Remember coffee won’t help in the long run.
九 历经饥饿的痛苦
Nine, you experience hunger pangs.
当你脱水时
When you’re dehydrated,
你的身体也许会开始思考它需要一些食物
your body might start to think it needs some food.
这通常发生在一天之中或者半夜
This happens throughout the day, and overnight
当你醒来迫切想吃点夜宵的时候
when you wake up craving that midnight snack.
然而吃东西会增加身体的工作负荷
However, eating food creates more work for your body,
而饮水能清洁器官 并且为之补充
whereas drinking water purifies your organs and supplies it with the fuel
处理身体中其他流程所需的能量
it needs to go through the other processes a body goes through.
十 消化问题
Ten, you have digestive problems.
我们之前谈过口中和喉咙里的粘液
We spoke before about the mucus in our mouth and throat,
如何保持水润并使得粘膜功能正常运转
and how keeping hydrated allow the membrane to function correctly.
这也可以应用到整个消化系统
This also applies to the entire digestive system.
水分不够的话 胃粘液的数量和功能
Without proper hydration, the amount and strength of mucus
下降 使得胃酸
in the stomach lessen, allowing stomach acids to do some
给身体带来巨大的损害
significant damage to your insides.
这导致了胃灼热和消化不良等老生常谈的问题
This leads to what we commonly refer to as heartburn and indigestion.
十一 早衰
Eleven, you experience premature aging.
人体储存的水分随着年龄增长而自然下降
The amount of water your body retains naturally decreases as you age.
尽管早衰从外表上看更明显
While premature aging is more evident on the outside,
但是它造成的身体内部损害
the damage it does to our insides
将随着时间的流逝最终被感知
will ultimately be felt over time.
十二 你已经看了这么久了
Twelve, you’re watching this and have gotten this far.
如果你点开了这个视频
If you clicked on this video,
你将会有机会进行自我反省
chances are you thought to yourself,
嗯…我觉得我没有喝够水
uhmm… I don’t think I drink enough water.
那么如果你觉得自己没喝够水
So if you don’t think that you do,
现在倒一杯吧!
pour a glass right now!
如果你没有喝到高于你的想象的
If you’re not getting the recommended amount which is
推荐数量的话 再多喝点水也没什么害处
higher than you think, there’s no harm in drinking more.
你想马上测试一下自己的脱水状况吗?
Do you want to check your level of dehydration right now?
这里有快速的测验方法
Here’s a quick test!
挤压手背的皮肤
Pinch the skin on the back of your hand.
如果皮肤的褶皱马上舒展开来的话
If the fold of your skin smooths out straight away,
那么你很水润 真棒!
then you are hydrated. Well done!
但如果皮肤过了一会儿还是保持不变
But if the skin stays in the position even for a moment,
说明你已经脱水了
you’re dehydrated.
现在就去喝一杯水吧
Go and have a glass of water right now.
记住 不同程度的脱水会很危险
Remember that different levels of dehydration might be very dangerous.
让我们重复一遍轻度脱水的征兆
Let’s repeat 10 signs of light levels of dehydration:
口渴 口干 疲劳 焦虑和发怒
thirst, dry mouth, tiredness, worried and irritable,
小便暗黄 如果你在上厕所
dark yellow urine. If you’re in toilet breaks,
记住
keep in mind that
一个健康的人平均每天上六到七次厕所
a healthy person urinates six to seven times a day.
皮肤干燥 眩晕 口臭
Dry skin, dizziness, bad breath,
头痛和肌肉痉挛
headache and muscle cramps.
记住 脱水会导致严重的健康问题
Remember that dehydration may lead to serious health consequences.
这里是重度脱水的10个征兆
Here are 10 signs of severe dehydration:
极度口渴 心跳加速 失去意识
excessive thirst, faster heartbeat, loss of consciousness,
呼吸急促 目光呆滞 低血压 皮肤异常干燥
faster breathing, hollow stare, low pressure, extremely dry skin,
极度眩晕 即使天气炎热也不排汗
strong dizziness, no sweating even in hot weather,
尿液颜色很深 如厕很少
and very dark urine, very few toilet breaks.
如果你意识到你有这些征兆
If you recognize any of these signs in yourself,
马上去喝一杯H2O(水)吧!
go and drink a glass of H2O straight away!
哪种迹象让你印象最深刻?
So what fact has impressed you the most?
在下方的评论里留下你的看法
Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
别忘了点赞 点击订阅
Don’t forget to hit the like button, click subscribe and
和你的朋友们一起分享这个有用的视频 让他们保持健康
share this beneficial video with your friends to help them stay healthy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看看人体的脱水预兆 小测试查看自己是否脱水

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAWUW1R9_Y

相关推荐