未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

了解男生青春期的小秘密

All About Boys Puberty

大家好
Hey, WellCasters,
友情提醒
fair warning.
以下内容是为青春期男孩准备的
The following message is intended for pubescent boys.
如果你看了我们第一期青春期的视频
If you saw our first video on puberty,
你就会知道 9-15岁的男孩某些方面 也就是
you learned that somewhere between the ages of 9 and 15,
身体和思想方面会开始出现一些奇怪的事情
weird things start happening to your body and mind.
你可能也已经注意到 其实这仅仅发生在你身上
Or you may have noticed this is actually just happening to you.
今天 我们会单纯讲男孩身体方面发生的变化以及解决办法
Today, we’re going to talk exclusively to the boys on what’s happening in your body, and how to deal with it.
顺便说一下 女士们 我们也为你们准备了视频
As a side note, ladies, we’re working on one of these for you, too.
我相信你们会很兴奋的
I’m sure you’re super excited.
建议1. 青春痘有一个小秘密 那就是你不可能吓得它们消失
Tip 1. Here’s a little secret about zits. You can’t scare them into disappearing.
荷尔蒙 基因 死皮细胞和细菌正在你的毛孔里面办派对
Hormones, genetics, dead skin cells and bacteria are having a party in your pores,
而且你的脸也在其中
and your whole face is invited.
想想挤痘这种行为 是不是很像爱管闲事的邻居在派对上威胁说要叫警察
Think of squeezings, it’s like a nosy neighbor threatening to call the cops on a party,
这样它们可能会消停一会儿
it might quiet to storm for a little bit.
但是邻居一离开 派对肯定会再次热闹起来 甚至比之前更热闹
But as soon as the neighbor leaves, you can be sure the party will flare up again, maybe even louder.
你好啊 恼怒的红斑点
Hello, red irritated spots.
你最好定期洗脸 尤其是出汗过多之后
You’re best off washing your face regularly, especially after excessive sweating.
但是 不要洗太多次 因为那样做也会刺激到你的皮肤
But, hey, don’t wash your face too much, cuz that could irritate your skin, too.
只使用容易清洗且不会堵塞毛孔的水基护发产品
Use only water-based hair products that won’t drip down your face and clog your pores.
有意识地补充一些肌肤所需的各种维生素
Eat consciously, so your skin gets the alphabet of vitamins it needs to glow.
暂停并打印这张神奇的食物清单 可以帮助你从内部对抗粉刺
Pause and print this whole list of amazing foods that’ll help you fight acne from the inside.
如果你脸上多了很多红点点 马上咨询皮肤科医生
If your skin is especially angry, don’t hesitate to consult a dermatologist.
没关系 我们每个人都有需要帮助的时候
It’s okay, we all need a little help sometimes.
而且皮肤科医生就像是 “ 皮肤的精神病学家 ”
And you know, dermatologists are like ” psychiatrists for skin “.
建议2.
Tip 2.
嘿 你能听到我的声音吗?
Hey, can you hear me all the way up there?
嗯 你长高了 相比上次聊天时
Yeah, little taller than the last time we spoke.
青春期最复杂的一个问题是每个人都在以不同的速度发育着
One of the trickiest parts about puberty is that everyone develops at different rates.
那个曾经是班上最高的男生发现自己居然在仰视女孩子
The once tallest guy in class suddenly finds himself looking up to girls.
前面那个班的小个子发现自己撞到了门廊
And the former class shrimp finds himself hitting his head on doorways.
你好
Hello.
这说明:青春期突然增高现象有点像自由落体
Here’s the thing: the growth spurt part of puberty is kind of a freefall.
你控制不了身高 也控制不了长高的速度 相信我
You can’t control your height, or how fast you gain it, trust me.
但你可以控制你的姿势
But what you can control is your posture.
没错 你的姿势
That’s right, your posture
结实的姿态会让你看起来很酷 很沉稳 即使你有点矮
a solid stance goes a long way to looking cool and composed, even if you’re kind of short.
听起来老套
It sounds old-fashioned.
但说真的 站直 保持眼神交流 口齿清楚
But seriously, stand up straight, maintain eye contact, and speak clearly.
你看起来比你实际感觉的更能控制你的身体
You’ll seem way more in control of your body than you actually feel.
建议3. 精子! 睾丸素! 喔 天啊!
Tip 3. Sperm! Testosterone! Oh, my!
这些是我们生活中的荷尔蒙
These are the hormones of our lives.
它们是你的身体在青春期开始时产生的东西
And they’re exactly what your body starts to produce when puberty kicks off.
但是 正如你可能已经了解到的 变化不仅仅是发生在内部
But, as you probably have figured out, the changes aren’t just happening inside.
你也可以得到一些肌肉以及身长和腰围 万岁!
You can expect to gain some muscles all over as well as length and girth, too. Hooray!
甚至在你睡觉的时候 你也可能会在最意想不到的情况下感到勃起
You might also be struck with an erection when you least expect it, even in your sleep.
没关系 随着时间的推移 这些会变小
And that’s okay. These will lessen with time.
听我说 你认识的每一个男孩都会遇到这样的情况
And listen to me, this is happening to every single boy you know.
建议4.尽早并长时间使用除臭剂
Tip 4. Apply deodorant early and often.
我们经常听说小牛喜欢止汗剂 首先 这不仅可以掩盖身体的气味
We hear it while calves prefer antiperspirants, which not only masks body odor,
也有助于平息汗腺 防止身体出汗
but help calm sweat glands to prevent your body from sweating as much in the first place.
看 青春期时 你的汗腺在超速运转
Look, in puberty, your sweat glands are working in overdrive,
特别是当你在参加课外体育活动或举重等等
especially if you play after-school sports, or lift weights, or whatever.
所以 携带一个额外的除臭剂在你的包里 或放在你的储物柜 以免你需要重新申请
So, please carry an extra deodorant in your bag, or keep one in your locker, if and when you need to reapply.
建议5.毛发毛发 哪里都有 难道不是?
Tip 5. Hair, hair, everywhere, or not?
面部的毛发也有自己的思想
Facial hair has a mind of its own.
无论你的问题根源是无法控制的头发 还是头发太少
Whether the root of your problems is either uncontrollable hair, or not enough,
你必须承认 头发会随着自己的心情变化
You must accept that hair will come and go as it pleases.
这是对的 问一个秃头的家伙 他可能也有一个毛茸茸的背部
It’s true. Just ask a bald guy who might also have a hairy back.
所以 够了 我是说我 不是说你 你还在青春期
So, that’s it. Well, for me, not for you. You’re still in puberty.
我们希望你能呼吸得更轻松一点 要知道你并不孤单
We hope you can breathe a little bit more easily, knowing that you’re not alone.
如果你真的想知道女孩在青少年时期发生了什么 请继续关注我们
And if you really want this inside scoop into what happens to girls during their teen years, well, stay tuned.
我们已经准备了一个了 专为女士
We’ve got one on the way. Just for the ladies.
不用担心 我不会告诉她们你偷看了的
Don’t worry, we won’t tell them that you peeked.
如果你想知道更多有关于青春期的信息
And if you need other puberty information resources,
访问以下的网站
check out these sites.
更多资源请看:boysunderattack.com
kidshealth.org/teen
For more resources:boysunderattack.com
kidshealth.org/teen

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这个视频主要是讲男生青春期时的生理变化以及解决办法

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

生活的阙

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvw7QGytgNQ

相关推荐