ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

把《异形》剪成喜剧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

把《异形》剪成喜剧

Alien Recut as a Comedy | Trailer Mix

登陆之前我想我们应该讨论下分红的事
Before we dock, I think we ought to discuss the bonus situation.
好的
– Right. –
现在我觉得我们应该得到全部对吧宝贝
Right now, we think we deserve full shares, right baby?
你会得到合同里给你定的数别人也一样
– Right.You get what you’re contracted for like everybody else.
是 但是大家比我们多
– Yes, buteverybody else gets more than us.
[欢快的音乐]诺史莫飞船船员正在
[FUNKY UPBEAT MUSIC]- The crew of the Nostromo are headed
归来
home.
当我回家要做的第一件事
– First thing that I’m gonna
就是吃顿好的
do when I get back is get some decent food.
我倒想干点别的
– I’d rather be eating something else.
但现在我脑子里全是食物
But right now I’m thinking of food.
只有一个问题
– There’s just one problem.
地球在哪
– Where’s Earth?
收到不明信号
– Intercepted a transmissionof unknown origin.
—求救信号吗—我不知道
– SOS?- I don’t know.
是人类吗?
– Human?
合同上可没叫我干这个
– It’s not my in contract to do this kind of duty.
我想要回家
I wanna go home and party.
但是没人能预料到
– But none of them could have expected
谁或是什么在等着他们
who or what was waiting for them.
(音乐)
(Music)
(猫叫声)这是一只猫
(Sound)- It’s a cat, man.
(笑声)
– (Laugh).
[轻摇滚音乐]现在
[LIGHT ROCK MUSIC]- Now
这个天外飞客登船了
this extra terrestrial is coming aboard.
谁看到这个小东西就用帕克的网子来抓住
– Anyone see this thing andcatch in net to Parker’s.
帕克 你可别逞英雄 知道吗
– Parker I don’t want any out of you,all right?
让船员们崩溃了
– And driving the crew crazy.
在太空 没人能听见你的叫声
In space, no one can hear you purr.
异形
Alien.
看吧 我不会再做任何事
– Look I’m not gonna do any more work.
我们把一切恢复正常了
We got this straightened up.
如果你有任何麻烦我就在桥上
– If you have any trouble,I’ll be on the bridge.
(笑声)
– (Laugh)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

经典电影《异形》喜剧剪辑

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

苏家Dier

审核员

审核员 YF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NHd7oC1w58

相关推荐