ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Alzia:惧怕自己无法改变 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Alzia:惧怕自己无法改变

Alazia: The Fear That You’re No Longer Able to Change

我们用不同的方式让自己安心
Of all the different ways we reassure ourselves,
最难以令人欣慰的是:
the least comforting is this:
“已经太迟了”
“it’s already too late.”
Alazia
Alazia.
你出生的时候 可以成为任何人
When you were born, you could have been anybody.
那么伶俐 那么乖巧
So quick and malleable,
你的父母能够看着你的脸 看到未来的总统
your parents could look at your face and see a future president.
他们试图在你的成长过程中塑造你
They tried to mold you as you grew,
但只能用现有的资源
but they could only work with what they had.
他们的工具不再有效时
And when their tools stopped working,
他们会慢慢地放开你
they slowly handed off to you,
问你 “你长大之后想做什么?”
asking,”What do you want to be when you growup?”
成为你自己是一门特定的艺术
There’s a certain art to becoming who youare.
青少年的个性是一种微妙的半成品
A teenage personality is a delicate medium,
它的情绪往往太过繁杂而难以控制
its emotions are almost too heavy to handle.
你必须保持镇定
You have to keep yourself together,
不累的情况下挑出好的部分
and tease out the good parts without stretching yourself too thin.
你从来都不能停太久 或者只专注于一方面
You can never stop moving for too long, or focus on just one side,
否则你会失去平衡
or you’ll fall out of balance,
永远不能独立自主
and never stand on your own two feet.
你不能忽视自己的缺点
You can’t ignore your flaws
但即使自己一直被灼伤
but you can’t just fix them either,
也不能只是一味地修正自己的缺陷
and force yourself to change
迫使自己改变
even if you keep getting burned.
但是最难以掌握的是
But the toughest thing to master is the sense
随着时间的推移 性格逐渐变强的感觉
that your personality is hardening over time.
那种让你这些年保持灵活的激情
That the fire that kept you
正在退却的感觉
flexible all these years is dimming,
还有你的生活方式逐渐僵化的感觉
and you’re becoming set in your ways.
你仍能够回想起青春的激情
You can still recall the heat of youth,
它曾经让你在肮脏的沙发上保持温暖
that once kept you warm on a dingy couch,
或在荒野中度过一晚
or a night in the wilderness.
在任何特定的时间 你是谜不可触的
At any given time you remained untouchable,
你知道你不仅仅是你自己
You knew that you weren’t just you,
你也是某一天会成为
you were also the person you will one day become,
在这些诗句中寻找安慰的人
finding comfort in the lines,
“我不是我
“I am not I.
我是那个 走在我身边却看不见的人……
I am the one walking beside me…
我说话时 他一直保持冷静和沉默
who stays calm and silent while I talk,
当我憎恨时 他温柔的包容我
and forgives, gently, when I hate,
在我不在的地方他行走
who walks where I am not,
在我死去的时候他伫立”[希梅内斯]
who will remain standing when I die.” [Jimenez]
但现在难以否认
But now it’s hard to deny
你是除了自己以外的任何人
that you are anyone but yourself;
你就是你 无论是好是坏
you are who you are, for better or for worse.
尽管你很疑惑
For all your wondering what kind
自己将成为什么样的人
of person you were going to become,
但在某处 你忘了问题其实有答案
somewhere you forgot that that question actuallyhas an answer,
那个“总有一天”如果还没有到来的话
and that ‘one day’ will soon arrive,
它很快就会到来
if it hasn’t already.
现在你想知道即使你想改变 还能否改变
Now you wonder if you can change, even if you wanted to.
你心中是否有足够的热情来为自己创造奇迹
If you have enough fire in the belly to surpriseyourself.
或者是否太顽固冷漠而无法在不彻底粉碎现状的前提下施展能力
Or if you’re too hardened and cynical to stretch without shattering completely.
当然 也许现在的你就很好了
Of course, maybe who you are is just fine,
梦想成为其他人将会阻止你
and dreaming of being someone else would only keep you
成为最好的自己
from being your best self.
或者也许这无足轻重
Or maybe that doesn’t really matter.
也许已经太迟了
Maybe it’s already too late.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

害怕自己再也无法改变?请记住,你就是你,成为最好的自己。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🍀趁年轻🌴

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBoZzArmtNA

相关推荐