未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

阿拉丁神灯7:魔法宝藏

Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp 7: The Enchanted Treasury | Level 5 | By Little Fox

阿拉丁神灯
Aladdin and.His Wonderful Lamp
第七章:魔法宝藏
Chapter 7: The Enchanted Treasury
阿拉丁从洞口处慢慢向后退 眼睛大睁着
Aladdin’s eyes grew wide as he slowly stepped back from the opening.
“你想让我自己下去啊?”他说
“You want me ro go down there alone?” he said.
“别害怕”马格里布说
“Don’t be afraid,” said Magrib.
“如果你像我说的那样做不会有任何危险”
“There is no danger if you do exactly as I say.
“这是一个魔法宝藏
“It’s an enchanted treasury.
“你回来时会比国王还要富有!”
“You will return with more riches than a king!”
魔法师揽着阿拉丁
The magician threw his arm around Aladdin.
“好好考虑考虑!”
“Just think of it!”
“我不知道 叔叔”阿拉丁担心地说
“I don’t know, Uncle,” said Aladdin, worried.
“楼梯有55阶 通往一个金库”
“The stairway has fifty steps and leads to a golden chamber,”
马格里布说 把男孩抱得更近了
said Magrib, hugging the boy closer.
“当你走完最后一步 你将会看见四个金瓶子”
“When you reach the last step, you will see four golden jars.”
马格里布的声音似乎给男孩下了一个魔咒
Magrib’s voice seemed to put a magic spell on the boy.
阿拉丁的担心变为了激动
Aladdin’s worry turned to excitement.
“宝藏在那些瓶子里吗?”
“Is the treasure in the jars?”
“不 孩子”马格里布说
“No, boy,” said Magrib.
“当心那些金瓶子”
“Beware of those jars.
“不要碰它们”
“Don’t touch them.
“甚至不要让裤脚的边缘擦到它们”
“Don’t even let the edge of your pants brush up against them.”
阿拉丁的笑容消失了
Aladdin’s smile disappeared.
“我绝对会离那些瓶子远远的”他说
“I will surely keep far away from those jars,” he said.
“还要小心提防那些墙壁”马格里布说
“And watch out for the walls,” said Magrib.
“也不要碰到它们”
“Don’t touch them either.
“你通过房间时要非常 非常小心”
“Move very carefully as you walk through the room.”
“我会的 非常 非常小心 叔叔”阿拉丁说
“I will be very, very careful, Uncle,” said Aladdin.
“但是不要花太久”马格里布微笑着说
“But don’t take too long,” smiled Magrib.
“我会很快的!”
“I will hurry!”
“之后你会看到一扇关着的门”马格里布继续道
“Next you will see a closed door,” continued the magician.
“像控制石头上升一样控制门打开”
“Command the door to open just as you commanded the stone to rise.
“你会发现自己身处一个最漂亮的花园中”
“Then you will find yourself in a most beautiful garden.
“我难道没有向你承诺过另一个花园 阿拉丁?”
“Didn’t I promise you another garden, Aladdin?”
“不 你承诺过 叔叔!”阿拉丁欢快地说
“Yes, you did, Uncle!” said Aladdin brightly.
“在这儿我可以找到那些宝藏?”
“Is this where I’ll find the treasure?”
“不 不”马格里布说
“No, no,” said the magician.
“注意!”
“Pay attention!”
“沿着花园小径走一百步”
“Follow the garden path for one hundred paces.
“然后你会离你的终生大奖很近 非常近!”
“Then you will be close, very close to the prize of a lifetime!”
“宝藏!”
“The treasure!”
“继续说 叔叔!”
“Go on, Uncle!”
“你会看到一把高高的梯子倚在花园的墙上”
“A tall leader will be leaning against the garden wall.
“当你已经向上爬到第30步时 你会看到墙上有一个洞”
“When you have climbed up thirty steps, you will see a hole in the wall.
“在里面 发现一个被铁链悬挂着的铜灯”
“Inside, you will find a brass lamp hanging on a chain.
“拿到它 放在你的上衣里”
“Take it and put it inside your jacket.
“爬下来 然后把灯给我”
“Climb back down and bring the lamp to me. “
“一盏灯?”阿拉丁困惑地说
“A lamp?” said Aladdin, puzzled.
“那宝藏呢?”
“What about the treasure?”
“你必须把灯带给我!”马格里布怒道 他的双手颤抖着
“You must bring me the lamp!” cried Magrib, his hands shaking.
然后他使自己冷静下来
Then he calmed himself.
“但是在回来的路上 你可以随便摘花园里果树上的果实”
“But on your way back, feel free to pick from the fruit trees in the garden.
“你可以拿走任何你想要的 只要你拿到了那盏灯”
“You may take anything you want, as long as you have the lamp! “
“我会照你说的做的 叔叔”阿拉丁说
“I will obey you, Uncle.” said Aladdin.
“所以 我的孩子 是时候去了”
“So, my boy, it is time to go.
“你现在是一个男人了 不是一个孩子”
“You are a man now, not a child .
“如果你遵照我的指示 你将很快成为一个富有的人 最富有的人!”
“And if you follow my instructions, you will soon be a very rich man, “the richest of all!”
马格里布将阿拉丁从通道口放下到底部的石头台阶上
Magrib lowered Aladdin through the opening and down onto a stone step.
“等等!”马格里布边说边摘下他手指上的戒指
“Wait!” said Magrib as he took a ring from his finger.
“这个戒指将保护你不受任何危险与恐惧”
“This ring will protect you from all danger and fear.
“回来前 别摘下来”
“Wear it until you return.”
马格里布俯下身将戒指戴到阿拉丁的手指上
Magrib reached down and slid the ring onto Aladdin’s finger.
“现在去吧!”
“Now go!”
阿拉丁从石头上下来 抬头看着马格里布
Aladdin went down one stone step and turned to look up at Magrib.
所有他能看到的只有魔法师的眼睛在头巾之下闪闪发光
All he could see were the magician’s eyes glowing from beneath his hood.
阿拉丁转身离开 消失在黑暗中
Aladdin turned away and disappeared into the shadow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

阿拉丁与魔法师叔叔马格里布在宝藏的门口,将会有什么样的故事等着阿拉丁呢?

听录译者

nis

翻译译者

传声筒

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW9bYtENlbc

相关推荐
睡美人