未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一个人生活基本攻略

Adulting 101 for College Students // Budgeting, Meal Prep, Laundry, Organisation and Much More!

If you just started living on your own college dorm or apartment,
如果你刚开始大学宿舍或公寓的独居生活
you are probably feeling the first struggles of
你大概会在自己独立生活
leading an independent life and figuring out things by yourself.
和单独解决问题之中经历第一次挣扎
In this video I wanted to give you a few tips
在这个视频里我会给你些建议
that I’ve learned since I started living
这是一些我独居时学到的小技巧
alone and which can help you out and
也许能够帮助你摆脱困境
make you feel less anxious about the moving out process.
让你搬家时不那么焦虑
This is the first thing you need to settle before you do anything else.
这是你在做任何事之前首要学习的事
Learning how to budget is a skill that will help you throughout your life.
学会如何去预算对你一生都有帮助
Managing your money can be tricky
管理金钱这件事有点儿难
and prioritizing expenses, knowing when to pay your bills and
首先要控制花销 哪些账单该先付
managing pocket money takes a bit
而且管钱需要更多的实践
of practice but it will make your life much less stressful and unpredictable.
但这会让你的生活少一点压力多一点确定性
I am currently using an excel spreadsheet to help me with my expenses.
我目前在用excel记录自己的开销
I just insert all the items that I spend my money on in a monthly basis
我把自己每月的花费都记下来
and then regularly track my spending so I have an overall notion
并且定时查看 这样我就有一个大致的了解
of where my money is going and where I should save.
关于我的钱都去哪了 哪些地方可以节省
Meal prepping is a life saver
提前备餐可以说是生活救星
and something that can both improve your health and diet as well as your finances.
它可以改善你的健康 饮食以及财务状况
Schedule one day per week to look at your pantry
每周安排一天时间 根据你现有的食材
and plan the next seven days of meals.
为你接下来七天的饮食做打算
This takes half and hour and will save
这只花费你半个小时
you so much extra time and struggle.
却会为你节省许多额外的时间和精力
After you’ve planned all your meals for the following week,
在把接下来一周的餐食都计划好后
go shopping or order the produce
去超市购物或者直接订购
if your local supermarket provides that service
如果当地超市提供这种服务的话
and save one morning to meal
就花一早上时间
prep for the following days.
准备接下来几天的餐食
Boiling eggs in advance, cutting firm veggies,
提前煮好鸡蛋 把硬点的蔬菜切块
making humus or other spreads in bulk
做好鹰嘴豆泥或者其它酱并装罐
cooking rice,boning or cutting meat,
提前煮好饭 把肉剔骨或切块
cooking soup and freezing pre cut loafs of bread – those
提前煮汤 冷冻预先切好的面包
are all things you can do a few days
这些都是你可以提前好几天做的事
in advance that will save you so much time during the week.
让你在一周里节约好多时间
Your wallet will also thank you
你的钱包也会感谢你
since you won’t have the urge to dine out as often.
因为你不再经常有出去吃饭的冲动了
Still related to food,a good trick to save tons of money
还是和食物相关 有个好方法可以省下一大笔钱
and make sure you are always stocked on the food essentials
并能确保你总是有足够的食物必需品
is keeping a grocery list with all the basic items you need in your fridge
那就是列一张购物清单放在冰箱
and pantry to make sure you never run out of milk again.
又或者是食物 确保你永远有牛奶喝
Check that list once per week and take a look in your kitchen
一周检查一次清单并且检查厨房里
are you still stocked on all of the items?
所有东西存货都还够吗?
If so, can you estimate how long will it take
如果足够的话 再估计一下
until you run out of any of them?
这些存货能撑多久呢?
Even if you are stocked, is your food reaching its expiration date?
即使你都备全了 有没有食物快到保质期了?
Manage your grocery shopping around these questions instead
先想好这些问题再来规划购物计划
of buying too much in advance and letting it spoil
而不是先去买一大堆东西最后吃不完变质
or end up lacking some essential pantry basics and ending up dining out.
又或是少买了必需食材 最后只能出去吃饭
Also,a bonus tip:to keep track of expiration dates
同时 还要密切关注保质期
just grab a pen and scribble the date when the package was opened or
食品开封后拿只笔大致记下开封日期
if you are able to calculate it, the last day when it’s
要是你算的出来的话 把截止日
considered acceptable to still consume that product.
就是商品还能用的最后期限也写上去吧
When you’re by yourself, cleaning definitely
你一个人住的时候没有人帮你分担家务
becomes a burden since you have no one to share your chores with.
打扫当然就成了一种负担
Also, leaving the entire cleaning of a room or house
每周用一整天的时间
for one day only each week will take
打扫房间或整个房子
precious time out of your schedule
将会浪费你日程里的宝贵时间
that you could be spending doing far more interesting things.
而这些时间原本可以拿来做更有趣的事
What I decided to do was dividing these tasks
我决定做的就是把任务分到每一天
per day instead of doing everything in one morning or afternoon.
而不是用一早上或者一晚上一口气做完
I decided to input all household chores
我决定把所有的家务杂活
in my calendar and create a repeating schedule
都放入我的日程里并建一个重复的计划表
so I would be reminded periodically of these small tasks,
如此一来我就会被定期提醒做这些小任务
such as changing towels, bedsheets, vacuuming,
像换毛巾 床单 吸尘
cleaning the fridge, and so on.
清理冰箱等等事情
I currently clean for 20 or 30 minutes every day instead
我现在每天花二三十分钟打扫卫生
of wasting my weekend with those
而不是浪费我的周末时间来做这些
tasks and I think it’s a good habit to get the hang of as soon as you can.
而且我觉得尽快掌握这些窍门是个好习惯
I still think laundry is kind of a science
我仍认为洗衣服本身就是一门科学
of its own and it was one of the things
这也是对我来说是一项非常难
that I had most trouble getting the hang of.
而不好掌握诀窍的事
First of all,
首先
understand that not all garments can be machine washed and as such, you’ll
你要明白不是所有的衣物都能机洗的
have to be prepared with the appropriate setup and products for hand washing.
手洗衣物得用专门的设备和洗涤剂
The fool proof way is to look at the tag,
最简单的区分方法就是看标签
but as a general rule, if they are delicate underwear,
不过总的来说 像内衣
wool sweaters and silk blouses, handwashing is the way to go.
羊毛衫 真丝衬衫这些比较脆弱的一般都要手洗
After that, divide your laundry
然后 根据颜色深浅
by dark and light colors and do separate washes for each
分开洗衣服
or you’ll risk color transfer.
不然就会染色
If there are any stains,
如果衣物有明显污迹
treat them previously before throwing the garment into the machine.
在丢洗衣机之前要先处理一下
Also, be aware that unless your clothing is severely stained,
另外 除非碰上特别脏的衣物
washing your garments with
用冷水或者低温的水洗衣服
cold water or very low temperatures is still the best idea in order to avoid disasters.
依旧是避免洗坏衣服的最好办法
The exception are clothes like cotton underwear,
有一些特例需要用高温的水清洗 如棉质内衣
sheets and gym clothing that have been exposed
床单以及那些和身体直接接触
to body oil and sweat and as such need high temperatures to be cleaned.
而沾了身上出的油和汗的运动衣物
Organizing bills, contracts and other documents
要是你想在以后快速找到
is important so you can refer back to that information quickly
想查阅的资料的话
if you need to do so in the future.
整理账单 合同还有其它文件是很重要的
I usually place all of my letters,
通常我只要一收到信 账单
bills and documents in a letter tray as soon as I receive
或者一打印出文件我就会把它们
them or print them. Then,
全都放进文件盒里
a couple of days later,
等过几天
I go through all of my correspondence and start labelling
我会把它们全看一遍 并且按照
it according to function and importance.
其功能和重要性进行标记
Contracts, which are documents that I will need to refer to in the future,
未来需要回看查阅的合同
go to my main binder,
放在主文件夹里
where they are filed according to usage and date.
文件夹再根据合同的作用和日期分类
A good saving tip if you are paying
有个省钱小技巧
for your bills is signing up for electronic bills instead
付款时选择收取电子账单
of paper ones.
而不是纸质账单
Most companies offer a discount for people
大多数公司会给选择
who sign up for the electronic version instead of paper.
给电子账单的客户提供不同的优惠
That is beneficial for many reasons – besides the discount,
而这不仅仅是优惠 这样做的好处有很多
since the bills are redirected to your e-mail address,
因为账单会自动转发到你的电子邮箱
you have less chances of forgetting to pay them on time.
所以你不大可能会忘记及时付款
On the other hand,
还有
you can keep track of them by keeping them in the external drive in your
你可以保留一份在你的硬盘上
computer in PDF version instead of having to print them and file them individually.
把账单以PDF的方式保存建档 而不是打印出来再专门放到文件夹里
If you are unsure of how long you should keep paper documents with you,
如果你不确定这些票据要保留多久
there’s a handy guide at lifehack.com which I’ll link
在Lifehack网站上有份指南
in the description box that lists the documents
我会在描述区里放上链接
you should permanently keep filed in your house,
上面写了哪些文件需要放在家里保存
and those that you can dispose of in a couple of months.
哪些过几个月可以扔掉
If there was ever a good moment to start getting
何时才是开始极简主义的最好时机
into the minimalism trend, this is it.
那么答案就是现在
When you are in a strict budget,
当你的预算紧张
with a not-so-good of an income or trust fund, going all out
收入不理想 基金不稳当时
and buying unnecessary things will straight up ruin your experience.
出去买一堆不必要的东西只会给你添乱
Learn how to keep to the essentials and test yourself
要学会只留必要的 不断问自己
on what you really need to feel comfortable and happy.
我到底需要什么才能让自己觉得舒服 快乐 愉悦
If you really enjoy the only perfume that you own,
如果你特别喜欢你现在有的那瓶香水
perhaps it’s a bad idea to have a collection on top of your vanity.
为了虚荣买一大堆其他香水是不明智的
Investing in a good set of basic t-shirts,jeans and plain sweaters
把钱都花在基础款T恤 牛仔裤毛衣上
is better value for your money than buying the trendy shirt
这比你去买时髦衬衫更物有所值
that you will stop wearing next season.
因为时髦衬衫你下一季就不会穿了
This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to buy only boring,
我也不是说你就得买枯燥乏味
plain items, but be conscious
样式单一的服装 但是
in your shopping instead of impulsive.
你需要理智购物而不是冲动购物
It’s a good time to start researching
现在正是时候研究研究
on how to build your capsule wardrobe and select
如何打造你的个人衣橱以及
only the pieces that will make you happy and comfortable.
只选择那些让你开心舒适的服装
Part of adulting means that you need to start
作为成年人意味着你要开始
taking care of your health as well.
为自己的健康操心
Keep an emergency contact list
把紧急联系人名单
in a visible area where both you and other people can reach for. Also,
并且摆放在你和其他人都能看到的地方
learn how to assemble a first aid kit and keep it
另外把急救装置放在一个容易找到的地方
in a place you can easily access.
并知道怎么去使用它
To automate all health related errands,
将所有健康相关的事情进行自动化管理
force yourself to book all appointments in bulk,
你必须强迫自己安排好大部分预约
even if it means scheduling for weeks or months in advance.
哪怕是提前几周甚至几个月
Consult with your doctor to know how regularly you should be visiting,
询问你的医生自己应该多久复诊
and then plan away
然后制定计划
your dentist’s checks, dermatology consultation, eye check, and so on.
进行牙齿检查 皮肤检查 视力检查 等等
Building your career or soft sills should
当你从一名学生逐渐
start as early as possible and when you are transitioning
过渡到完全成熟的成年人
from your life as a student
就需要尽早开始规划事业
to full-on adulting,
或者培养自己的社交礼仪
it’s crucial to master a few basic skills to ease your way into your
掌握这些基本的技能很重要
chosen career path.
它可以让你的职业道路更平坦
Things like writing a cover letter or mastering
包括像撰写求职信
your resumé are key aspects that you should
简历这些关键的方面
practice and learn about as soon as you can.
都需要你尽早学习并练习
Attending job fairs or going to
参加招聘会或者
career related workshops provided by your university are
参加大学组织的职业相关研习
a good way to start getting acquainted with these basic requirements.
都有助你掌握这些基本能力
And for today these are the topics I wanted to approach
今天我想讲的关于如何独立生活
on how to start living an independent life.
的内容就到这
If you would like to see more videos on this subject,
如果你想看更多关于这个主题的视频
feel free to tell me in the comments
请在评论区畅所欲言
below and I will see you next week.
我们下周再见
Bye!
拜!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

算账洗衣做饭打扫购物看病/生活规划基本简章

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

秋沐

审核员

审核员_XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqXwBepxzgI

相关推荐