ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成人的决定 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成人的决定

ADULT DECISIONS | Marzia Makes

大人般的决定
ADULT DECISIONS
嗨 我现在回到了意大利 就像你猜的一样 我今天早上刚刚到这儿
Hey, I’m back in Italy. As you can tell, I just landed this morning.
我整理好行李 上了飞机
I packed, I got on the plane,
现在 我在这里 我一般不会那么早回家
now I’m here, I usually don’t come back home so quickly.
在结束一个旅行后又开始另一个
After one trip to another.
所以对于Marzia Makes的这一段经历
So for this episode of Marzia Makes,
这不是什么关于我做了一些自然而然的事
It’s not gonna be something about
你懂的
you know, me making somthing physical,
但是 更确切地说 关于我做的那些大人般的决定
but it’s rather me making adult decisions.
我正在治疗一些在我的身体里
I’ve been dealing with something going on
为我带来痛苦 让我感到恶心的东西
in my body that gives me a lot of pain, nausea.
过去的几个月 当我在英国时
While I was in the UK, in the past months,
我开始去拜访了很多位医生和专家寻求治疗
I started seeing a lot of doctors,and going to specialists.
但是没有一个人非常非常认真地对待我的疾病
And no one really took me too too seriously.
所以我做出了一个决定
So I decided to make a decision,
为自己买了张票 来到了这里
book myself a ticket and come here.
我想要做一大堆测试 我们想要想要彻底调查这个疾病
I’m gonna do a bunch of tests, we are gonna get to the bottom of this,
我认为我将探索这个疾病 并且让大家和我一起探索
I figured I would open up about this and bring you along with me
因为我对于医生 牙医 和几乎所有的事物 说真的
because I am terrified of doctors, dentists and just anything, really.
并且我希望许多的能与我有同样的体会
And I feel like a lot of people might feel the same way,
所以我已经安排好了所有的事
so I have all these things scheduled to do,
并且我想要与你们在这周聊聊这些和vlog
and I’m gonna talk to you about them as well as vlog during the week.
我不知道这是否会有趣 也不知道我能否清楚的表达我的意思
I don’t know if it’s gonna be interesting, I don’t know how it’s gonna work out,
但是 我会尽力试试的
but I’m gonna try.
有趣的是 在许多年前我曾穿着这些鞋子打网球
Fun fact. I used to wear these shoes years ago to play tennis,
并且我依旧喜欢它们
and I still love them.
开始骑车吧
Let’s go biking.
我刚刚到家 现在非常困
I just got home, I’m so sleepy,
即使现在才六点
even though it’s just six.
我 我不明白 我居然是这样一个年迈的人
I don’t, I don’t understand, I’m such an old person.
但是 我想要下床去吃个披萨 然后在床上慢慢冷却
But, I’m gonna go down, eat a pizza and then just chilling during bed.
然后我将在明天早上见到你们
And I’ll see you tomorrow morning.
去爬山
TO THE MOUNTAIN
早上好
Good morning.
今天 我起得非常早
Today, I woke up pretty early,
因为如果你能看到我所在的这个地方
because if you can see there,
我之前在这儿 然后现在 我们又回到了这里
that I am and now we’re back there.
我在7:30起床而Goria在6:30起床 所以
I woke up at 7:30 and Goria was 6:30, so
好困
pretty sleepy.
但是 我填满了这个杯子 这是给我的耳环的
But, I did fill in this cup, this is for my earrings.
只是万一你们想要知道 所以拍下了这里
So, just in case you wanted to know.
现在 是时候去验血了
Now I’m gonna go get my blood-test time
并且离开这里后我想要做一个全面的血液检测
and I’m gonna do like a full blood test for everything out there.
我还想在粪便检测时 做一下耐受不良和
So I’m also gonna do intolerances, and allergies.
过敏性反应的测试
during the poops and pulls.
就是这样 我们出发吧
And that’s about it. Let’s go.
我在家里 我刚刚做了一些曲奇 因为今天
I’m back home. I just prepared some cookies because today
我们准备在山里走很长一段路
we’re going for a long walk in the mountains
并且这将会非常的精彩 但是现在
and it’s gonna be exciting but for now,
我要揭下这个
I got to remove this.
我觉得这比抽血还要痛
Feel like that’s more painful than actually get in the blood taking.
但是 耶 一切顺利
But, yeah, it’s all good.
让我切断视频 出发 然后向山进发
Let’s just go down, eat and then let’s go on the mountain.
嘿 这是新的一天
Hey, it’s a new day,
确切地说 这中间还隔了一天 因为昨天我本准备去更新vlog
and it actually passed one extra day because yesterday tried to vlog but
但是最后我只是从这儿遇到了一大堆朋友
ultimately I just met with a bunch of friends from here,
所以我一直在和他们聊天 然后昨天白天 我在我哥哥的器件店帮忙
so I kept getting in and out and then during the day I helped my brother with his Depop shop.
如果你经过那里 你能立刻发现
If you go over there, you will find right now
一大堆的商品 有一些是我的 有一些是我哥哥的 有一些是Felix的 也有一些是我妈妈的
a ton of items,both mine, my brother, some of Felix, some of my mom,
所以那儿的任何人来说 是有一些东西在那儿 如果你对此感到好奇 你可以去看看 我将在下面留下链接
so for anyone there is something over there, if you are curious you can check it out, I will leave the link down below.
但是今天非常兴奋
But today is very exciting because
因为 我们将要去Verona
we are going to Verona,
那里基本上是以前罗密欧和朱丽叶住的地方
which is basically where Romeo and Juliet used to live,
那个故事以此为原型
where the story is based on.
我记得以前经常去那儿
And I remember going there quite often earlier on.
但是 我并不怎么记得那个城市
But I don’t really remember the city too much, so
所以 我非常期待再次去看看它
I’m really looking forward to seeing it again.
我们将玩得很开心 那么 出发吧
We are gonna have fun. So let’s go.
竞技场
THE ARENA
朱丽叶的房子
JULIET’S HOUSE
披萨凹痕的继承人(店名)
PIAZZA DELLE ERBE
罗密欧的房子
ROMEO’S HOUSE
和朋友们玩耍
FUN WITH FRIENDS
早上好 这是最后一个早上了
Final good morning now.
今天是周四 这是我所畏惧的
Today is Thursday and this is what I’ve been fearing
今天是我的第一次大学面试
Today is my first getting college’s appointment,
我将它滞后了好多年
I pushed it for so many years
在英国 人们并不把它当回事儿
In England, it doesn’t seem like to be a thing.
所以我回到这里 只是我预约了一位女士
So I came back here, I booked with a woman at least.
我有一点紧张
I’m a little nervous.
我以前从来没有经历过这种事 并且我非常害羞 你知道的
I’ve never done it before and I’m pretty shy, you know it.
所以 我不知道应该期待些什么
So, I don’t know what to expect,
但是在这之后 我觉得我将会像一个真正的女人
But after this, I feel like I’m gonna feel like a real woman.
前往医务室
TO THE CLINIC
点餐
GETTING FOOD
我完成了 我更高兴我做完了
I’m done, I’m glad it’s over with.
通常这种面试要花20分钟 而我的是15分钟
Usually this kind of appointments are about 20 minutes, mine was 15.
我们回顾了所有的事情 她问了我一大堆问题 这很顺利
We went over everything, she asked me a ton of questions, which was fine.
但当我们做到身体考察时
But then we went on with the physical examination,
它并不想我想象的那么坏 会像是感觉几乎要死掉了一样得难受
and it wasn’t as bad as I’d thought in terms of how uncomfortable I would feel once I lay down,
我感觉很好 然后只是让她做她应该做的事
I was fine and then just let her do the things that she had to do.
但是那比我所预测的还要痛苦
But that was way more painful than I’d ever expected.
所以那个并不是那么好 但是除了那个
So that wasn’t so great, but other than that,
我只是对它结束了表示很高兴 那么 就是这样
I’m just glad it’s over, so, that’ it.
为派对做准备
PREPARING FOR THE PARTY
我刚刚完成了对地板的清扫 然后让我告诉你
I just finished cleaning down the stairs and let me tell you.
这是你能够奖励你自己的最好的奶油糕点
This is the best brioche treat that you could ever award yourself with.
这个叫做 kinder paradise (友好的天堂)并且它值得一试
This is called kinder paradise and it all make sense.
万事俱备
EVERTHING IS READY
我非常非常的累 现在这里快11点了
I am so so tired, it’s about 11 here,
而在英国才10点 但是我 我不知道 我是一位如此年迈的女士
which is only 10 in UK, but I, I don’t know, I’m such an old lady.
但是今晚如此美妙 我邀请了我的一些朋友过来
But tonight it was so nice, I invited some of my friends to come over.
我们吃了披萨 玩了一些游戏
It just had pizza, played some games,
每个人都觉得非常开心
and it was just nice to catch up with everybody.
所以现在是这个vlog的结尾 明天早上我将要离开这里
So now this is the end of the vlog, tomorrow morning I’m leaving,
所以我希望你们能享受它 我希望你们跟着我的脚步并不是那么困难 并且这个视频有那么一点有趣
so I hope you enjoyed it, I hope you wasn’t too hard to follow and it was somewhat interesting.
那么就是这样 我们下次再见 拜拜
And that’s about it, I’ll see you soon, bye.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

喵p小仙人

翻译译者

tannko

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2TKWqnBYUg

相关推荐