ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

粉刺不会掩盖你的美 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

粉刺不会掩盖你的美

“Acne Doesn’t Make You Ugly" | SHAKE MY BEAUTY

I decided to stop wearing foundation.
我决定不再打粉底
It was only hiding me.
它只会隐藏我自己
and I felt, like, everytime I walked out the door
而且每次我走出门
I wasn’t being myself.
我感觉我不是我自己
《巴克夫罗特:不一样的美》
“欢迎来到布埃纳维斯塔”
It almost feels like there is this little,
这种感觉几乎像是有个小小的
I don’t want to say demon,
我不想用恶魔来形容
but like just a little monster egg just in your face.
但就像是只长在你脸上的一个小恐龙蛋
But you can’t get rid of it
但是你不能把它除掉
and, so,every time you bump into it or barely touch it or something,
所以 每当你碰到它或者轻轻地触摸它
it feels like your face is on fire.
你的脸就感觉像是烧着了
Since she was just 11,
17岁的Hailey
17-year-old Hailey has had cystic acne,
11岁那年就患上了囊性粉刺
a condition, which causes the hair follicles to become clogged,
这种疾病会导致毛囊堵塞
leaving the skin with painful red bumps.
在脸上留下又痛又红的肿块
I felt overwhelmed when I first started seeing my acne spread.
第一次发现粉刺越长越多 让我感到不知所措
It started in my cheeks
它先出现在我的脸颊上
and then it went to my chin and then my forehead
然后它出现在我的下巴接着出现在我的前额
and it kind of just went all over the place.
后来它几乎长满我的脸
It was too painful.
这件事令我很痛苦
When my acne was at its worst,
当我的粉刺恶化到最严重的程度时
I just felt I was gross
我就觉得我很恶心
and it was red and splotchy
这些红色斑点
and I just felt like such a, kind of like a garbage can,
让我觉得自己就像个垃圾桶
if garbage cans had faces.
如果垃圾桶有脸的话
Some of the low points I have with my acne,
我脸上的粉刺让我感到沮丧
I have had a lot of people at school,
在学校有很多人
kind of, just give me dirty looks.
都对我摆出厌恶的脸色
They would call me, like, pizza face and,
他们会叫我披萨脸
you know, those generic acne terms.
亦或是跟粉刺有关的外号
I just felt disgusting.
我就觉得自己很恶心
I felt, like, I wasn’t pretty.
我觉得 我不漂亮
I didn’t feel like I fit in anywhere,
我感觉自己融入不到任何地方里
which is silly because most people get acne.
这是很愚蠢的 因为大部分人都会长粉刺
I felt so insecure by myself
我感觉自己没有安全感
that I couldn’t leave the house without makeup without foundation.
所以我一定会化好妆上好粉底才出门
Sometimes I would even not even go anywhere
有些时候我即使没出门
but still put on makeup,
也还是会上妆
just so I didn’t feel gross
这纯粹是为了不让自己感到恶心
and that’s definitely changed now.
现在肯定不一样了
After years of trying to cover-up her acne,
Hailey 尝试掩盖她脸上的粉刺
Hailey decided it was time to change
但几年后 她决定改变
and she stopped wearing makeup to cover up her spots.
她不再用妆容掩盖她脸上的斑点
I feel like I have embraced my acne
我想我已经接受了我脸上的粉刺
by not hiding it anymore and just, kind of,
因为我不仅不再把它掩藏起来
being real with myself and real with other people
还能真实展现自己 真诚对人
Before Hailey started feeling more confident about her acne;
在Hailey 开始不介意她的粉刺之前
you could tell she was more shut in.
你也看得出她会更多地封闭自己
But you can really tell the difference now
但由于她已经接受了脸上的粉刺
that she has accepted her acne.
你的确能发现不同
She doesn’t wear foundation anymore
她不再用粉底遮盖
and you can tell that she is just comfortable with herself.
你还能发现她对自己的坦然
Hailey now uses her social-media
Hailey现在用她的社交媒体
to help other young people struggling with their skin
去帮助其他患有皮肤问题的年轻人
and to show that anyone can be beautiful,
同时向大家证明不管你有没有长粉刺
whether you have acne or not.
任何人都可以很美
When I started posting more without any foundation,
我刚开始发更多没上粉底的照片的时候
I definitely got a lot of hate at first
很多人留下了恶毒的留言
and I would get a lot of comments,
而且很多人会留言告诉我
like telling me to clean my face
比如叫我去清洗一下自己的脸之类的
as if I wasn’t already doing that
难道我完全没有洗脸吗?
and I would get loads and loads of acne advise
即使我从没问过 我也会收到很多很多
even though I never asked.
关于粉刺的建议
It’s huge to me
对我来说
to see her confidence level come up
看到她自信心上升
and her embracing her acne
她接受她脸上的粉刺
and even putting a picture on Instagram,
甚至在Instagram上发一张照片意义很大
like, who does that?
有谁会这样做啊?
So that’s to me a lot of confidence
对我来说这证明了她自信满满
I feel like I have influenced a lot of people
通过树立榜样和向他们证明
that having insecurities in general,
如果没有完美的皮肤
by setting an example and showing that it’s not
这也不是世界末日
the end of the world
我感觉我影响了很多
if you don’t have perfect skin.
许多没有安全感的人
I hope my story regarding acne really helps people to realise that
我希望我患有粉刺的经历真的帮助人们意识到
just because you have these imperfections,
只因为你有这些不足
doesn’t mean you are not amazing,doesn’t mean you can’t be successful,
并不意味着你不令人惊叹 并不意味着你不能成功
doesn’t mean you can’t be…glamorous.
并不意味着你不能有魅力
Beauty is so much more than your face.
美丽不仅仅存在于面容之中

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

真实做自己,长粉刺不是世界末日

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

严亚波

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBS7YoOrVY

相关推荐