ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

接受你的现实才能赢 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

接受你的现实才能赢

Accept Your Reality to Win

[女士]你们这些绅士就在那里
– [Woman] You know, you gentlemen are up there,
你们认为女人能够像你们男士一样
do you think women can be the same as you guys
坐在那里 用同样的方式说话
sitting up there, saying things the same way
而且以同样的方式被接受吗?
and be accepted in the same way?
-不能 我觉得这很糟糕但我也思考过这个问题
– No. And I think that sucks but I’ve thought about this a lot.
我想过这是一堆废话
I’ve thought about this a crap load.
我曾经投资过Birchbox
I invested in Birchbox.
我的第一张支票就给了那家公司
I wrote the first check into that company
并且我当时坐在星巴克的帐篷下
and I sat in the pitch in Starbucks and said
在12分钟内就答应了投资
yes in 12 minutes.
她们在打动人心和打感情牌上很有一手
And they got super pumped and emotional in a good way.
却不是以女人的陈词滥调的扯淡方式
Not in a cliché bullshit like women way
而是慢慢抽走你的心
just like pumped.
并且我告诉他们我就像
And I asked them I was like
我不能确切地说出那种感觉
I couldn’t put my finger on it
她们当时说 “我们已经连续被拒绝60次了
and they’re like, “We’ve gotten 60 no’s in a row,
你是第一个说yes的人”
“You’re our first yes.”
我当时很冷静 并且没有想太多
And I was cool and I didn’t really think much of it.
那是早春中最好的一天
It was the nicest day, early in the spring
那是四年前最美好的一天
it was the nicest day of the year four years ago.
那年第一个美好的一天 那天真的超级棒
The first nice day, you know that awesome day that
而且我们又如此的喜欢纽约
we love so much in New York.
所以我当时决定我要走回家
So I was like I’m gonna walk home ’cause
我当时大概在市中心 准备去上东区
I was kinda in midtown, I was going to Upper East Side.
距离大约8个街区
Somewhere around eight blocks in I was like,
“哈 我当时脑子里那个想法是如此清晰”
“Huh. I really wonder that idea was so obvious
我想如果她们是两个小伙子的话 她们是不是
“I really wonder if those were two dudes would they
会得到11个yes而不是只有1个?
“get 11 yes’s instead of one?”
你必须得理解 这还不确切
You have to understand, and this is not even close,
我的妈妈 我的妻子和
my mom, my wife and
我的女儿 她们是我的全部.不是吗?
my first-born daughter are my life. Right?
我自然很爱我的兄弟 我的父亲还有其他一切
I love my bro and my dad and all this
但那才是我的世界
but that is my world
而且你知道事实上我不介意
and I, if God, you know I actually don’t care
如果我的女儿想当一个
if my daughter, god willing, would want to be a
大时代的企业家和CEO
big time entrepreneur and CEO
我会希望她能够统治这个世界
I would want her to dominate the world
我认为人们总是习惯
and I think that people want to look at the world
以有色眼镜或愤世嫉俗的眼光来看世界
through rosy glasses or very cynical glasses.
但我觉得答案是在这两者之间
And I think the answer is always in-between.
世界上有上百万的女性企业家
There’s a million women entrepreneurs
或者在消除这种误解的讲述者 不是吗?
or storytellers that are killing it. Right?
我们必须意识到这个市场消费人们的方式
We have to recognize that the way the market consumes
是根据你是否是个女人 而有所不同的
people is different based on if they’re a woman,
又或者是根据是否是非洲裔美国人
if they’re African-American,
是否是穆斯林教的美国人 等等
if they’re Muslim-American, just a million.
如果是漂亮的人呢?
How about pretty?
如果只是漂亮的话会怎么样呢?
How about just being pretty?
和不那么漂亮的人相比会怎么样呢?对吧?
Versus not being as pretty. Right?
这其中有太多的变量了 并且我觉得这是很愚蠢的
There’s a million variables in play and I think it’s insane.
我来自苏维埃同盟
I come from the Soviet Union.
对吧?只有在游戏中才会什么东西都是一样的
Right? Where everything being the same is the game.
但那不是真实的 不是吗?
It’s just not real. Right?
顺便说一下 这并不意味着更糟糕了
By the way, it doesn’t mean that it’s worse,
这一点都不意味着这更糟糕了
it doesn’t mean that it’s worse at all.
这只是意味着它是不同的
It just means that it’s different.
所以它是相同的吗?
So is it the same?
不,这不是相同的
No, it’s not the same.
因为每个人在以不同的方式消耗生命
‘Cause everybody’s gonna consume it differently.
对于每个人来说也不是相同的
It’s also not the same for each,
你是一个非洲裔美国女人
you’re an African-American woman
你消费我的方式
the way that you’re consuming me
和那两个俄罗斯人的方式不一样
is different than those two Russian guys over there
他们和我有着相联系的却不同的点
who have a connection point with me that’s different.
我想这个整体的概念就像…它是相同的吗?
I think this whole notion of like……is it the same
当然不是
of course it’s not.
这是个愚蠢的问题
It’s a silly question.
我觉得更重要的是
I think what’s more important is
我坚信这都依赖于你的能力
I’m a big believer of betting on your strengths
这也是我刚刚讲过的
and I spoke to it earlier.
再说一下 我在lotto游戏中大获全胜
Again, I won the lotto completely.
出生于苏维埃以及在美国长大的白人男子
White male in America and born in the Soviet Union.
我赢了有三倍大
I won triple big.
我觉得我们必须理解事情是怎么发生的
I think that we have to understand how things work.
但是我要告诉你 比如
But I’ll tell you that, how about this
凯西和我有一天一起做了一个视频
Casey and I did a video together the other day
凯西的粉丝群会讨厌我
Casey’s fanbase hated me
把我看成眼中钉 因为我在节目中说服了他
as a net score because I talked over him during the show.
因为我得到了宣传 还有其他一些原因
‘Cause I get hyper and this and that.
然后我必须去我自己的频道道歉
And I went into my own channel and had to apologize
向那些从凯西的频道中来的500多个人
to like 500 people that came over from Casey’s world
并且他们说着 “格里 你个混蛋”
and said, “GaryVee, fuck you. You suck shit.”
(观众笑)
(laughter)
我们应该在我们没办法完成的事情上少花一点时间
Need to spend less time of what we can’t be and
同时多花一点时间去变成我们可以成为的人
we need to spend more time on what we can be.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

霍贤贤

审核员

【MO】CrazyCandy

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhDVchwPzWE

相关推荐