ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

学术和职业规划 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

学术和职业规划

Academic and Career Planning Video Scribe

来认识一下艾伦和莱克西同学吧
Meet students Allen and Lexie.
艾伦和莱克西意识到世界很大
Allen and Lexie realized there’s a big world out there,
从中学毕业开始
and upon graduating from high school,
他们将面临众多机遇
they’ll be thrust into an abundance of opportunities.
但是他们将如何取舍 并在新世界中大显身手呢
But how will they make choices and navigate this new world?
所幸的是 他们有老师 辅导员
Luckily, they have their teachers, counselors,
学校的后勤人员 同伴 父母
schools support staff and partners, parents
以及整个社区在此过程中给予指导
and an entire community to guide them through a process
无论他们选择怎样的道路 都将受益匪浅
that will equip them for whatever path they choose.
这个过程被称为学术和职业规划
The process is called Academic & Career Planning.
我们通常将
We like to think of
学术和职业规划的过程看成一次旅程
the Academic & Career Planning process as a voyage.
你们 像艾伦和莱克西这样的学生
You, the student like Allen, Lexie
被赋予了创造自己未来的权力
are empowered to create a map for your future.
而所有的这一切都有必要的工具来协助完成
And it all comes with the necessary tools to help.
镜子 指南针
The mirror, the compass,
地图以及承载工具
the map and the vehicle.
我是谁
Who am I?
镜子 : 什么吸引我
The mirror: What interests me?
我又擅长什么
What am I especially good at?
我偏爱的学习方式又有哪些
What is my preferred learning style?
什么使我与众不同
What makes me different from others?
我想以何种方式被周边人们所感知
How do I want to be perceived?
回答这些问题将助你甄别是什么让你独一无二
Answering in these questions will help you appreciate what makes you unique.
我想从事什么 (指南针)
What do I want to do? (The compass)
有很多选择可供你探索
There are so many options to explore.
我擅长并热衷于什么职业
What careers would I like and be good at?
我最感兴趣的行业是什么
What industries am I most interested in?
什么类型的工作更有前景
What types of jobs will be available in the future?
身处不同行业的我又期望赚得多少
And how much can I expect to earn in different careers?
回答这类问题同样有助于你
Answering these questions will help you
开始着手制定你学术和职业生涯的初步计划
start charting the initial leg of your journey.
我如何达成心之所往 (地图)
How do I get there? (The map)
我该选择哪条路来引领我步入成功
What courses should I be taking to position me for success?
致力于什么工作所获得的经历
What work for service experiences
会给我启示并传授我所需的技能
will give me exposure and teach me the skills I need?
课外活动又会让我受益如何
What about extracurricular activities?
中学毕业后我又需要接受什么类型的教育
What type of education do I need after high school?
入学条件如何 它又将花费多少
What are the admission requirements and how much will it cost?
拥有很多选择时可能会挑花了眼
Having so many choices can seem overwhelming.
那便是地图派上用场的地方
That is where map comes in handy.
你个人专属的学术和职业生涯规划
Your personal Academic & Career Plan
将指引你如何解答这些问题
will guide you through how to answer these questions,
以便你详细计划 监控
so that you can chart, monitor
并在需要的时候修正你的个人旅程
and revise your personal journey as needed.
实施 (承载工具)
Go! (The vehicle)
你所拥有的个人旅程是专属于你的
Your own personal voyage is unique to you.
每一个学生都有一个独特目的地
Every student has a unique destination
并以其独特的方式到达那里
and a unique way of getting there.
是时候迈向你的未来了
It’s time to step into your future.
[ 音乐 ]
[Music]
勇往直前吧
Bomb by arch.
如果你确切知道你想干什么
If you know exactly what you want to do,
你或许能快速直达你的目的地
you may take a fast one-way track to your destination.
你将会参与课程 活动
You will be able to engage in courses, activities,
工作 并获得服务经验
work and service experience,
而且中学之后的教育
and the post-high school education
将直接有助于你的个人事业及奋斗目标
that directly support your personal and career goals.
如果你对想做的事情有些许想法
If you have some ideas about what you want to do
但是又不能确定
but don’t know for sure,
也可以选择更顺畅的航程
you may choose a more fluid way to navigate.
你也可以在沿途停泊
You can make several stops along the way.
尝试新事物来决定你的喜好与否
Trying new things to decide what you like and don’t like.
你能够选择课程 学习经历
You can choose courses, learning experiences
以及中学毕业后的选择来扩充你的兴趣
and post-high school options that support multiple areas of interest.
[ 音乐 ]
[Music]
如果你没有方向感
If you have no idea where you are headed,
可以先从观察身边趋势来获益
you can benefit by observing the landscape.
确保所有的选择对于你来说都是切实可行的
Making sure you know all options available to you.
你会想寻求经验
You’ll want to look for experiences
而且中学毕业后的选择
and post-high school options
将有助于你决定自己的归属
that will help you decide on your destination.
[ 音乐 ]
[Music]
就如同艾伦和莱克西
Just like Allen and Lexie,
你掌控着自己的旅程
you are in charge of your own voyage
并拥有众多支持
and you have a lot of support.
你的老师 辅导员将会帮助你详细计划
Your teachers and counselors will help you chart
并引导你的旅程
and navigate through your voyage,
让你面对任何困难都能不屈不挠
persevere through any storms encountered
并且做出的选择也将让你的未来拥有更多可能性
and make choices that will leave many doors open for your future.
你的父母也会通过
Your parents can help
了解什么对你来说是重要的来帮助你
by getting to know what is important to you,
当你遭遇挑战时 帮你将事情优先排序支持你
helping you prioritize, supporting you as you encounter challenges
进而教导你如何为了你的目标做出主张
and teaching you how to advocate for what you need.
而社区团体也将提供给你
The community will help by showing you
所有适用的参考选项
all the options available to you.
学术和职业规划会确保
Academic & Career Planning ensured that
艾伦和莱克西学业和事业上的准备工作
Allen and Lexie were college and career-ready.
也将从中协助
It will help you, too.
为步入大学做准备很重要 因为多数工作需要
Being college-ready is important because most jobs require
你在中学后完成某些形式的大学教育
that you complete some form of education after high school.
这些都取决于你设定了什么目标
What that looks like depends on your goals.
为大学学业做准备远比
Being college-ready is a lot
被大学录取复杂的多
more than being accepted to a college.
那意味着你要获得必须的知识 技能
It means you have acquired the knowledge, skills
和个性来完成你的学位
and dispositions needed to complete the degree
或获得各种所需文凭
or credential you set out to earn.
这同样意味着你要足够了解自己
It means you know enough about yourself,
你的目标以及为了实现既定目标
your goals and the steps needed to achieve those goals
在中学毕业后所要做出的广泛投入
in order to invest wisely in your education after high school.
做学业规划很重要
Being career-ready is important
因为它有助于你为实现目标
because it helps you choose
而选择正确类型的大学教育
the right type of post-high school education for your goals.
引领你在正确的时机
It allows you to enter the workforce
走上适合你的岗位
at the time that is right for you.
你将获得知识
You will have the knowledge,
技能和个性学以致用
the skills and dispositions to apply what you have learned,
并保障和维持就业
secure and sustain employment,
以及赚得养活自己的资金
and earn the money you need to support yourself.
艾伦和莱克西或许还不知道他们的目的地
Allen and Lexie may not yet know their destination
但那没关系
and that’s okay.
即便那些一路上经历各种选择的学生也一样(不知道目的地)
Even those students who do will experience change along the way.
重要的是 你知道如何运用你的地图
What’s important is that you know how to use your map
而学术和职业规划为你的旅程提供可行的计划
and the Academic & Career Planning resources available to plan your journey
当你觉得偏离正轨的时候为你重新定位
and redirect when you feel you are off course.
生活中将面临很多取舍
There are many choices in life,
但是没有比计划你的未来更重要的事情了
but few as important as planning your future.
你明天将成为什么样的人
The person you will become tomorrow
取决于你一路上所做出的选择
will be the result of the choices you make along the way.
学术和职业生涯规划
Academic & Career Planning
掌控你的未来
Own Your Voyage
WWW.NBEXCELLENT.ORG/ACP
WWW.NBEXCELLENT.ORG/ACP

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中面临各种选择和机遇,那么,我们要如何正确的给自己制定切实有效的学术和职业规划!这个视频或许对你会有所启示!

听录译者

Maple

翻译译者

Innocent

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfztGzzRyI

相关推荐