ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一次非常特别的旅行 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一次非常特别的旅行

A VERY SPECIAL TRIP

今天是一次非常特别的旅行的开始。这是一次旅行
Today is the start of a very special trip. It’s a trip
我和我的姐姐为我们的爸爸计划了很久的一个特殊旅行
my sister and I have been planning for my dad for a long time now.
首先,给你一些背景故事
Basically, to give you some back story
关于我的父亲或者说是我爸爸出生的家庭背景
my dad or my whole dad’s side of the family was born in
过去是捷克斯洛伐克和现在是斯洛伐克
what was Czechoslovakia and now is Slovakia and the
捷克共和国。后来他移民去了加拿大,当他
Czech Republic. So he immigrated to Canada when he
大约22岁时。那已经是50年前了和他
was about 22. That was over 50 years ago and he has
自从那次之后再没有回去过了。所以我和我的姐姐真的想
never been back since. So my sister and I really wanted
带我们爸爸回去那里因为他不曾回去过自从
to take my dad back since he hasn’t been back since
他移民到这里50年了。50年来,除了布拉格
he immigrated. 50 years, 50 years. Aside from Prague
我从来没有到过斯洛伐克或者捷克的任何地方
I never been anywhere in Slovakia or in the Czech
共和国,所以我真的想了解更多的关于我爸爸的
Republic, so I really wanted to see more where my dad’s
家庭的原来的地方。许多事情
side of the family comes from. A lot of things have
已经改变了从那时起。我认为去看真的很重要
changed since then. I think it’s really important to see
就这次旅行了。我将会引导你
it. That is this trip. I am going to be navigating you
通过这次旅行,他就像一个视频博客那样
through it via this; its kind of like a vlog backstory,
记录了我们所做的事情和我们所见的
narrating what we did and some of the things we saw
主要是我爸爸一点也不喜欢拍照
mainly because my dad doesn’t like being on camera
所以你不会看见他,而我也尊重他
at all, so you will not see him, and I respect that. I am
我打算把我的照相机给他时,他没有
not going to push my camera on to him when he didn’t
想要拍摄,我也不想他感到
want to be filmed at all and I didn’t want him to be
不舒服或者尴尬。所以又一次,我希望
uncomfortable or awkward. So again, I hope you
你能理解和享受这种视角
understand that and enjoy this kind of insight.
我们第一站是布拉迪斯拉发。这是最大的城市
Our first stop was in Bratislava. It is the largest city
在斯洛伐克,是斯洛伐克的首都城市
here in Slovakia, and the capital city of Slovakia.
这离维也纳大概一个小时左右,非常,非常地接近
It is about an hour away from Vienna. Very, very close
和多瑙河。最简单之一的
and also on the Danube River. One of the easiest
方式去看这个城市就是走路。我喜欢跑步,
ways to see a city is to walk. I love walking. I walk
当我旅游时我会到处走。他只是给你最多的时间
everywhere when I travel. It just gives you the most time
你可以探索和给你一个很好的视角
you can explore and gives you a really great perspective
好的,我们正在探索古老的城镇布拉迪斯拉发
Alright, so we are exploring old town Bratislava
我们打算寻找一些食物。Yea,历史的
We are going to look for some food. Yea, historic
斯洛伐克布拉迪斯拉发。Yea,这是历史的中心
Slovakian Bratislava. Yea, this is the historic centre
古老的城镇。每个欧洲的城市都有一座古老的城镇。通常
Old town. Every European city has an old town. Usually
它通常是最冷的地方
it’s the coolest place. Usually.
它是一个非常冷的老城镇。因此命名为老城镇Clever
It is a very old, old town. Hence the name, Old Town. Clever.
我们要做的另一件事是我们要到布拉迪斯拉发
Another thing we did is we headed up to the Bratislava
城堡。现在我们正探索者布拉迪斯拉发城堡
Castle. Now we are exploring the Bratislava castle
或者说是布拉迪斯拉发郝拉德,郝拉德,一个可怕的斯洛伐克
or “Bratislava Hrad” “Hrad”. I am an awful Slovak.
我今天不应该穿毛衣
I shouldn’t have worn a sweater today.
这里有一个很好的布拉迪斯拉发的视图。我们真的
This one had a great view of Bratislava. We really got a
得到这个机会去深入一个古老的城市,新的城市是一个
chance to take in the old city and the new city at a bird’s
如鸟般的小视角。所以在布拉迪斯拉发,我们一直使用许多
eye view. So here in Bratislava, we’ve been using a lot
公共交通系统因为我
of the public transportation system, because I am
不打算开车,好的,我不打算在这个城市开车
not going to drive, yea, I am not going to drive in the city
和出租车在这里真的很贵。其中之一的事情是
and cabs are really expensive here. One of the things
我注意到这个标志很奇怪,看,这个标志指出
I notices, its kind of odd, see that, this sign is pointed
能拿到你的票的地方。你不可能拿到票
to where you get your tickets. You don’t get your tickets
在巴士上。你必须去车站,因为你
on the bus. You have to go to this station, because you
不可能在巴士上未任何东西付款。就像我知道一些
can’t pay for anything on the bus. Like I know some
地铁和一些公共交通会这样做
metros and some public transportation that do this
但是,这真的很烦人。第一次我们骑他,我们
But, it’s really annoying. The first time we rode it, we
绝对没有支付,因为我以为我付了
definitely did not pay, because I thought we could pay
在巴士上,但结果是你不能付
on the bus, but turns out you can’t.
这是70分,或者你在欧洲怎么说分
So this is 70 cents, or how do you say cents in Euros?
点7欧元,那就这样吧
Point 7 Euro. There you go.
现在在布拉迪斯拉发有两座主要的城堡
Now there are two main castles in Bratislava:
布拉迪斯拉发城堡和德文城堡
Bratislava Castle and the Devin Castle.
我们正探索着德文城堡
We are exploring Devin Hrad. “Hrad”
那个城堡,就在这里
That castle, right there.
这大约需要20分钟从主要的车站乘巴士
It’s about 20 minute bus ride from the main station in
在布拉迪斯拉发,所以这也不是不好去那里。我们打算去
Bratislava, so it;s not to bad to get to. We are going to
探索这个城堡
go explore up to the castle.
有一次我们去了德文城堡,它是一个很偏僻的城堡
Once we got to Devin Castle it was a very remote castle
非常的可爱,安静,历史的遗址,
Very, very cute, quiet, historical ruins, and absolutely
非常漂亮。它俯瞰德文的整个城镇
beautiful. It’s overlooking the town of Devin and
它也位于多瑙河。城堡
it’s also situated on the Danube river. Castles are meant
意味着增强地区和当地的东西,所以这就是为什么他们
to fortify territories and locations, so that is why they
总是置于高处俯瞰这个
are always perched up overlooking what then was
贸易路线
a trade route.
这就是伯拉第斯拉瓦,我们直接到
So that is all for Bratislava and we head onward to
我们的下一个目的地是在斯洛伐克,我非常
our next destination in Slovakia, which I am very
兴奋地展示给你。你会看到视频
excited to show you about. You will see that video
明天。这将会是一个日常系列直到我们明天完成为止
tomorrow. This is going to be a daily series until we finish tomorrow
感谢您的收看,再见。
Thanks for watching. Bye

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc35muACHxQ

相关推荐