ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

坐落在海底的科研基地 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

坐落在海底的科研基地

A Tour of Aquarius Reef Base | JONATHAN BIRD'S BLUE WORLD

Well, I’m all geared up and ready to go.
我已经做好了准备并且将要下去了
This is so cool, you have got to see this!
这个真的超级酷 你一定要看!
As soon as I hit the ocean,
就在我到达海里的时候
I can see Aquarius directly beneath me in the clear water.
就在清澈的水中看到下方的Aquarius
It’s almost like a submarine that doesn’t move.
它就像一个不会移动的潜水艇
But unlike a submarine,
但和潜水艇不同
the pressure inside Aquarius is the same as the pressure outside.
Aquarius中的压强和外界一样
So even though there is an open hatch at the bottom of the habitat, water doesn’t go in.
所以就算船下面有一个打开的舱口 水也不会进来
This allows people to go in and out of Aquarius as much as they like.
这样人们可以多次随意进出Aquarius
Which is totally awesome!
这太棒了!
So this is it!
这里就是Aquarius了!
The Aquarius, amazing!
Aquarius 太神奇了!
I can come right in through an open hole in the floor
我能直接从一个地板上打开的洞中进来
And yet the water stays out
而水会留在外面
That’s cool. Now, time for a shower.
这很酷 我们得先冲个澡
You have to shower before you go inside the Aquarius
进入Aquarius前 你必须洗个澡
because really they don’t want salt water in every thing.
因为他们肯定不想让海水流得到处都是
I mean, we might be underwater, but this is civilized.
虽然这里是水下 但这些规矩还是要注意的
So the Aquarius, you can think of it as basically like a big school bus with no seats in it.
我们可以简单地把Aquarius想成没有座位的大校车
It’s sort of like a long tube and everything is spread throughout that tube.
它有点像一根长长的管道 所有东西都分布在管道上
At this end, behind this power door, is the front porch,
房间尽头这扇电动门后面 就是Aquarius的前门廊
and that’s where I came inside.
我就是从这进来的
We like to keep that closed because it’s quite humid in there and its air conditioned in here.
这扇门要保持关闭 因为外边很潮 而这里面开了空调
Now the next feature you’ll find right inside the front door here is the bathroom.
一进门就能在旁边发现这个很有特点的浴室
Here’s your bathroom,
这就是浴室了
you get your privacy curtain…you know it’s a pretty small bathroom but it gets the job done.
这有个帘子可以保证私密性 虽然它很小但它五脏俱全
And of course, right across over here,
正对着浴室 这里有个水槽
a sink, and of course some laboratory equipment
当然还有一些实验室设备
you know just in case you need to do some biological studies.
万一需要做些生物实验 就要用上这些设备了
And then we come down a little further and we have a computer.
然后我们接着来看 这里有台电脑
Well… you have got to be able to get on the internet even when you are underwater, Hey, come on!
显然 哪怕在水下 你也得上网
So here in the middle of the Aquarius we have the kitchen,
我们的厨房就在这 位于Aquarius中间部分
or what you would call on a boat,the gallery.
或者对船来说 这是走廊部分
So if you come in here we’ve got a sink
来到厨房这里 可以发现这里有水槽
and we have sort of a place to eat, a kitchen table if you will.
这是吃饭的地方 勉强可以称为餐桌吧
And a picture window!
还有一个玻璃落地窗!
But unlike your picture window at home,
当然不像你家玻璃落地窗
this picture window looks out on a coral reef with fish swimming by.
这个玻璃落地窗面朝被鱼儿围绕的珊瑚礁
Where’s the fish?
鱼在哪呢?
Come here fishies!
鱼快来!
And the last part,
Aquarius的最后一部分
down here at the far end,this would be sort of like the back of the school bus,
这个长管道的最远端 可以想成是校车的末端
you have six bunks all stacked up together.
这里加起来一共有六个铺位
You can see there is not a lot of space in here.
显而易见 空间并不大
In fact, if you’re sleeping,
事实上 躺在这睡觉时
you only have about a foot and a half from your head to the next bunk up.
头距离上面的铺位只有1.5英尺
It’s pretty tight, but it’s cozy and it is dry.
这里非常拥挤 但环境干爽舒适
And it can be the view out of the window at the foot of the bed!
在床脚处还能看见窗外的风景
So now you might be wondering…what do you eat down here?
现在你可能想知道 在基地里可以吃些什么
Well, they eat sort of like astronauts.
好吧 其实吃的和宇航员差不多
It’s freeze-dried foods.
都是些经过冷冻干燥处理的食物
If you are a camper you might have used some of this stuff.
如果你是个露营者 可能也吃过这些
You rip the package open, you put hot water in it and you can eat it right out of the package.
把包装撕开 把热水倒进去 等上一会 就可以吃了
They don’t really have a lot of facilities for cooking.
基地里没准备什么烹饪设施
They have a microwave and they have hot water and that’s about it.
只有微波炉和热水壶 就这两样东西
There is no stove and there’s no oven.
既没有炉灶 也没有烤箱
Some of the food that gets brought down in very tight containers gets compressed with the pressure down here.
基地的压力会使得密封在小容器里的食物被压扁
SO this is something that was fully inflated at the surface
在地面上时 这个包装是完全膨胀起来的
but once it gets brought down here to 50 feet, the pressure in here squishes it down,
但是把它拿到水下50尺后 压力就把它压扁了
and that’s what it ends up looking like.
最后就变成了这个样子
And you can feel the pressure all around you
即使你感受不到自己正处于压力下
even though you don’t really feel like you are under pressure.
但有其他现象提醒你周围存在着压力
The air that we are breathing is a little bit more dense because it’s compressed
我们正呼吸着的空气被压缩了 所以变得有些稠密
and Several things happen.
这会引发一些现象
My voice sounds a little funny to me,but on top of that
我的声音听起来就有些滑稽
it’s really hard to whistle.
除此之外 也没法吹口哨
There we go!
让我试一下
Even though the scientists are out scuba diving, there are always two technicians in Aquarius,
即使科学家们出去潜水 也会有两个技术员待在这
maintaining the life support,fixing little things that break,
他们负责维护生命支持系统 修理有故障的小物件
monitoring the various systems and keeping track of the divers.
监控各种系统的运行 并记录潜水员的活动
While technician Mark Hulsbeck is giving me an introduction to the life support systems
就在技术员Mark Hulsbeck向我们介绍生命维持系统时
we are being watched by someone on shore.
海滨的工作人员正看着我们呢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是一个介绍海底里一个名为Aquarius的基地的简短小视频。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

斯丢匹德

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3qqO8yQswg

相关推荐