未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

巨帅网红兽医问诊大海龟

A Sea Turtle Named Tortilla Has A Buoyancy Issue | Evan Goes Wild: Passion and Purpose

我们有两只海龟 它们的名字已经写在那边了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊?
I know.
我知道
I came into your little pool, uninvited.
我没被邀请 就闯进了你的小池塘
And you just wanna give me a big slap in the face.
你只想狠狠扇我一记耳光
I gotta take a look at you.
我必须给你检查一下
I gotta be a doctor sometimes too, okay?
我有时也得行使医生的职责 好吗?
Hi.

Yes, good afternoon.
嗯 下午好
Gotta take a look at your belly too.
你的肚子我也得检查一下
Ow, ow, ow…
哎哟 哎哟 哎哟……
Little high-five?
来击一下掌?
I can do the high-five.
我可以和你击一下掌的
Okay, we homies?
好 我们是哥们儿了吗?
Oh, now we’re not.
哦 那就不是了
I see how it is, fine.
我知道了 没事的
《跟着安迪去野外:激情与目标》
Can we just be friends?
我们可以做朋友吗?
Can we just be friends for a minute?
我们就做一小会儿朋友可以吗?
Give me a little shoulder pat.
用你的小手拍拍我的肩膀
海龟康复中心
I know. Okay, okay.
懂了 好的 好的
You know you’re adorable.
你好可爱啊 你知道的
You know I can’t help myself around you.
你知道的 我就想跟你黏在一起
Look at this little face.
瞧瞧这张小脸蛋儿
Look at this little face.
瞧瞧这张小脸蛋儿
I mean, how can you not fall in love with this animal?
我是说 你怎么可能不爱上这只动物呢?
She has these beautiful eyes.
她有一双漂亮的眼睛
And this snubby little face.
还有这张长着小翘鼻子的脸
And she just wants to swim.
她只想去游泳
She just wants to go for a little swim.
她一心只想去游会儿泳
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I’m sorry.
抱歉哦
These turtles have attitude, huh?
这些海龟蛮有态度的嘛 对吧?
[laughs]
[笑]
这些小家伙
被送来这里
这只需要看兽医
因为她的眼皮上有处小损伤
你可以看到的
But it’s not a big deal.
但问题不大
Yeah, we do want to clean that up.
是的 我们的确想把那些东西清除干净
We want to work on that a little bit, okay?
我们想清理一下那些东西 好吗?
And I’ve seen much worse than this, really.
我见过比这糟得多的状况 真的
It could be a lot worse, I promise.
真的 情况可能会恶化
Got a tough kiddo.
这家伙好难搞
她来这里后好多了
她之前很虚弱 非常瘦
她现在一点都不瘦了
She’s not weak at all anymore.
她根本没那么虚弱了
这里的伙食还不错
No, she is nice and…
一点也虚弱 她还不错啊 而且……
Nice and chubby.
身体不错 还胖乎乎的
Don’t give me flak.
别骂我啊
We have to do it.
我们必须这么做
We have to.
必须的
We’re gonna make you healthy.
我们要治好你
So you can keep being naughty.
你就可以一直顽皮下去了啊
Just like this.
就像现在这样
And you’re gonna be a happy little turtle,
你会成为一只快乐的小海龟
roaming the ocean,
在海洋里游来游去
saving the world, huh?
去拯救全世界 对吗?
Any time I get to be a vet,
每次做兽医
I get excited.
我都很激动
And of course I want these animals to be healthy,
我当然希望这些动物健健康康的啦
but when they need a little bit of help,
但每当它们需要一点帮助的时候
that’s what I’m here for.
这就是我来这里的目的了
So I’m not having the most cooperative little green sea turtle.
这只小绿海龟并不怎么听话
But what we’re gonna do
但我们要做的就是
is we actually just need to debride
我们其实只需清除
this little lesion over her eye.
她眼睛上这块小小的病变
Maurua had a minor little eye injury.
莫拉的眼部受了一点小伤
Not too concerning.
问题不是很大
But if it got out of hand, it could be a big concern.
但如果任其发展的话 会是个大问题
With a lesion like this,
对于这样的病变
what I want to do is actually just debride,
我要做的其实就是清创
or remove that unhealthy tissue.
或者说移除病变的部分
And then what I want to see is healthy tissue underneath.
然后我期待看到创口下面是健康的组织
So I want to see nice pink fresh tissue.
我想看到健康的粉色的新鲜组织
Even a little bit of blood
甚至是一点点血
under little this orange area right here.
在这边小小的橙色区域下面
And so I’m just trying to gently debride that.
我试着轻轻地对这个地方清创
I might use a little bit of force, just gentle forceps.
我可能会稍稍用点力 用镊子轻轻移除
I gotta be really careful by her eyes.
我必须非常小心她的眼睛
Obviously I don’t want to hurt her eyes.
我当然不希望伤到她的眼睛
Don’t want to pull too hard either.
也不能太用力拽
Yeah.
是的
It’s being pretty stubborn here.
这里实在是太结实了
Mm, yeah.
嗯 是的
I mean it’s so superficial.
我是说 它太靠近表皮了
Oh, we got some.
哦 取下来一些了
Yeah. Perfect, yeah.
是的 非常好 是的
So there… Just like that.
所以这里…… 就像这样
We’re just trying to get off this dead tissue.
我们试着清除掉这些病死的组织
So this is great for storing infection.
这是细菌极好的温床
We obviously don’t want that to happen.
我们当然不希望感染加重
If we can just get some of that off…
如果我们能清理掉一点……
There we go.
掉下来了
So now we’re starting to get off that tissue we don’t want.
现在我们开始清理我们不想要的组织
Yeah, that’s good.
是的 很好
We’re seeing nice clean fresh blood.
我们看到健康干净的新鲜血液了
Clean healthy tissue.
还有干净健康的组织
Removing this dead tissue
清理这些坏死的组织
is not only going to release
不仅仅是消灭
the potential for infection there.
那里潜在的感染风险
But we also… ’cause it’s access to the healthy tissue.
而且也…… 因为这样会暴露出健康的组织
And that we can actually disinfect.
这样我们就可以对这里消毒
So this is going really, really well.
一切都进行的很顺畅
Yeah, we got most of it off here.
好 基本都弄下来了
Yeah.
是的
I don’t want to stress her out too much.
我可不想让她疼坏了
She’s being a really good sport here.
她真是好样的
Yeah.
是的
Alright, thank you sweetheart.
好啦 宝贝 谢谢你
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
她没事了
Good job.
好样的
Thank you. Thanks for letting me help out.
谢谢你 谢谢你肯让我帮忙
Yeah.
是啊
Turtles and tortoises are one of the heartiest animals
作为一名兽医 海龟和淡水龟
that I work with as a vet.
是我遇到的最强健的动物之一
They’re so resilient.
他们的恢复能力非常强
But you really get to learn
但你真的需要了解
how strong and powerful these creatures are.
这些生物有多健壮 多强大
Even some of the injured ones,
甚至连那些受了伤的
you know, they’re still really strong little animals.
它们依然是很强大的小动物
I just want to take a look, get some water on there.
我只想检查一下 弄点水上去
Yeah, perfect.
好的 好极了
Ah, looks good. I think it’s going to clean up beautifully.
啊 看上去不错 我想会彻底好起来的
Thank you, sweetheart.
宝贝 谢谢你
它没事了 她好极了
Alright, you got this.
好啦 你能行的
You do.
你真的可以的
So we’re having a quick look at Tortilla.
我们来快速检查一下“墨西哥饼”
You can see Tortilla’s scutes on her carapace
你可以看到“墨西哥饼”甲壳上的麟甲
are quite dry.
十分干燥
And Tortilla’s spending a lot of time
“墨西哥饼”大部分时间
exposed and not submerged.
暴露在外面 而没有潜入水中
And so they’re just peeling right off.
所以麟甲就脱落了
So I’m just going to moisten them up a little bit.
因此我要让它们湿润些
How’s Tortilla otherwise?
“墨西哥饼”其它方面怎么样呢?
她状态挺稳定的
她进食正常
唯一的问题就是
她的浮动力
因为她很虚弱 我们不想让她
花费更多的力气游回来
所以她还好啦 挺稳定的
Okay.
好的
Hi, Tortilla.
嗨 “墨西哥饼”
Oh, baby, how you doing?
哦 宝贝儿 你怎么样啊?
I just need to take a quick look at you.
我只需要快速地对你进行一下检查
Looks like a normal healthy mouth. We can say that much.
嘴巴看上去健康正常 这个没问题
So Tortilla, she’s doing things
那么“墨西哥饼” 她患有
that I see in other animals too
其他动物也常患的
that have similar kinds of neurologic issues.
类似的神经系统疾病
Basically her equilibrium is a little bit off.
简单来说 她的平衡能力有点失调
She can’t really find her balance very well.
她不能很好地平衡自己
And what these animals end up doing?
这些动物最终会怎样呢?
Is they end up spending a lot of time in one place.
他们最终会大部分时间待在一个地方
Because they’re dizzy.
因为他们头晕目眩
Moving around is not easy for them.
对他们来说四处游动不怎么容易
It’s stressful for them.
这对他们来说很费力
She’s spending so much time with her shell exposed,
她大部分时间把壳儿暴露在外面
so she can obviously…
以便于她能够……
I mean, she wants to be able to…
我是说 她希望能够……
Sorry, sweetheart.
宝贝儿 对不起
Come here. Come here, sweetheart. I’m sorry.
过来 宝贝 到这边来 对不起
I just want to take a quick look at you.
我只是想快速检查一下你
She’s spending a significant amount of time
她花大量的时间
with her part of her carapace, or her top shell
把自己的部分甲壳 或者说她的顶壳
exposed to the sun and not getting under water.
暴露在太阳底下 而没有潜入水中
And so what’s happening is we’re seeing
所以现在的状况就是 我们看到
these scutes actually peel off her shell.
这些麟甲实际上已经从甲壳上脱落了
So what we’re seeing is keratin.
我们看到的是角质
The shell has bone too, but we’re just seeing
甲壳也有骨头 但我们看到的是
the keratin peel right off from over exposure to the sun
角质因过度暴晒而脱落
and not staying nice and moist.
使得壳不湿润不漂亮
This sea turtle is not a candidate to be released into the wild.
这只海龟不适合放回大海
Because she can’t even get her bearings straight.
因为她都无法摆平自己背上的东西
And she’s just going to stay in one spot.
她只能待在一个地方
She’s really just a sitting duck, unfortunately.
不幸的是 她真的很容易受到攻击
So we’re really lucky.
所以我们真的很幸运
A place like this can take her in, take care of her,
有这样一个地方可以接纳她 照顾她
help her get the food, care, protection
给她食物 关怀 保护
and veterinary care that she needs.
必要时还给她请兽医
And she’s a terrific ambassador of her species.
她是她这一物种杰出的大使
We’re very thankful for you.
我们真的很感谢你
You’re an important little ambassador.
你是个非常重要的小代表
We need turtles like you too, you know.
你知道的 我们也需要你这样的海龟
Wow, baby.
哇 宝贝儿
She’s beautiful.
她好漂亮
I appreciate you taking the time,
很感激你百忙之中抽出时间来
so we could show you to the world.
我们才得以把你展现给全世界
Cause people need to know about you guys.
因为人们需要了解你们

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

被评为全球最性感兽医的埃文亲赴野外诊治大海龟,场面温馨治愈,快来围观啊~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

*木兮*

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEaDmRYVoXg

相关推荐