未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一个让你停止焦虑的理由

A Reason To Stop Worrying - Watch This Whenever You're Stressed Or Anxious

You are here. Somewhere.
你在这里 某个地方
I can’t see you, it’s too faraway, but you are here somewhere.
我看不到你 因为太远了 但你就在这里某个地方
Maybe here, maybe here.
可能是这里 也可能是这里
You could be almost anywhere here, but you are definitely here.
你可能在这里的任何地方 但肯定是这里
You don’t know why or for what, no one does.
你不知道为什么 没人知道
All you know, all I know, is that you are somewhere here.
你我所知道的全部 就是你在这里的某个地方
Magnetize the strange, lushly coated wet rock,
在这个茂盛草木覆盖的怪异的潮湿行星上
floating its designated position of endless nothing.
行星漂浮于这片无尽虚空的特定位置上
This rock you’re on, it’s tiny.
你所在的这颗行星 很小
And you are tiny, compared to this rock.
相比行星 你更小
If you zoom out a little bit, look how tiny you are.
拉远一点 看看你有多小
Even further, tinier.
再远一点 更小
You are so tiny.
你是如此渺小
Your even tinier brain can’t comprehend how tiny you are.
以至于你那更迷你的脑袋无法理解你有多小
Your tiny self is posted up on this tiny rock
渺小的你在这颗渺小的行星上
surrounded by this dark massive unending space
周围黑暗广袤的空间无穷无尽
that could be anything and nothing at the same time.
它可以是任何事物 同时也可以什么都不是
This rock will give you life,
这颗行星会给你生命
It’ll give everything you need to live on its crust for a period of time.
给你在其地表生活一段时间需要的所有东西
It might feel like a while
你可能觉得这时间够长
or it might feel like no time at all,
也可能觉得根本不够
depending on what mood you are in when you consider this idea.
取决于你考虑这个问题时的心情
Regardless how it feels to you,
无论你是什么感觉
when compared to almost everything else,
当对比其他几乎所有事物时
you’ll be so, so sure.
你会非常非常确定
A single frame in a movie that never ends,
像是一部永不落幕的电影中的一帧
a frame that could be removed and nothing would really change about the movie.
删除这一帧也不会对这部电影产生任何实质影响
In this frame, you’ll live on this rock, then you’ll die.
这一帧里 你在这个行星上生活 死亡
And you’ll have no idea what happened, no one will.
你不知道发生了什么 没有人知道
If you are really lucky, you’ll have some friends and family and lovers
如果够幸运 你会有几个朋友 家人和爱人
who will be sad for a little while.
他们会为此伤心一阵
They’ll miss you but they’ll try hard not to,
会想念你 但他们会尽量不去想
because being sad and missing someone all the time is really tiresome.
因为想念某人而伤心实在是令人头疼
It’ll mess up their lives.
这会把他们的生活搞得一团糟
So they’ll try to work through it and move on as best as they can.
所以他们会尽全力挺过去 继续生活
They might go to therapy,
他们也许会去看医生
they might practice technics to get through grieving.
也可能训练了一套熬过悲伤的技能
They’ll probably be someone successful, they will also die.
之后他们也许会成为成功人士 也会死亡
If you are even more unusually lucky,
假如你出奇的幸运
you’ll be missed and remembered for a few longer by a few more people.
会多几个人记得你稍微久一点
Perhaps you did something that impacted more people while you lived on this rock.
可能因为你在这个星球上做的一些事影响了很多人
Perhaps you are a profoundly artistic or smart,
或许你非常聪明或有艺术天赋
or a leader, or an inventor.
或者是领袖 是发明家
When you die,
当你死了
perhaps more people will be sad for a little longer stretch of time.
大概会有更多人为此伤心更长一点时间
Most of these people would have never really known you though.
但是大部分人可能并不真正了解你
So they won’t think about you too much for too long either.
所以他们也不会想念你太多太长时间
And when they do,
如果他们真的想了
it’ll mostly be a misconstruction of you based on their own ideals.
大概率也是基于他们自己想象的你的错误形象
They will all die.
他们最后都会死
Over time, every person, every memory of a person will all die with each other.
随着时间过去 每个人都会死 关于他的记忆也都会消失
This won’t matter, to you, to me, to anyone. We’ll all be dead.
这对你对我对任何人来说都无所谓 我们都会死
The things you did, the words you said, the impacts you made,
你做过的事说过的话 产生过的影响
for good or for bad, big or small, they will all lose your name tag.
好的坏的 大的小的 都会抹去你的名字
And will not matter to anyone or anything.
也不再影响任何人任何事
So whatever you are nervous about right now, whoever you are nervous because of,
无论你现在为何人何事焦虑
perhaps a first date, a job interview,
比如第一次约会 工作面试
a big presentation and an important test, a hard conversation,
大型演讲 重要考试 一场艰难的谈话
you might feel paralyzed with anxiety.
你可能会因焦虑而吓到麻痹
You might feel like the course of your life is hinged on this coming moment,
觉得你的人生都取决于即将到来的这一刻了
that the fate of reality is on your shoulders.
现实的命运都压在你的双肩上
It’s not.
其实并不是
You might be worry that you are gonna do the wrong thing or fail.
你可能会担心做错事或失败
You might, but, everything will be ok.
你可能会这么想 但一切都会好的
Because for some reason, against all conceivable odds,
因为出于某些原因 排除万难
you are on this weird rock, this planet that births life,
你在这颗奇怪的星球上 这颗星球孕育生命
life that births more life,
生命孕育更多的生命
novel life, intelligent life, you.
与众不同的生命 聪明智慧的生命 你
In this unknownable vaccum of potential nihility,
在这片无法探知的虚无真空中
you have this playground, this consciousness,
你到了这个乐园里并有了意识
this capacity for wonder, emotion and thought.
拥有好奇 感情和思考的能力
The only real mistake you can make is to not recognize this,
你唯一能犯的错误就是对此视而不见
to never relax and enjoy the hilarious and drowning absurdity of it all,
永不放松 无法享受这份可笑的没顶荒谬
to realize that it all means nothing beyond itself,
意识到它没有超越自身之外的任何意义
and to find freedom and inspiration in this thought.
从中寻找自由和灵感
to explore and connect to what they could mean to be a you, on a rock
去探寻去连接 在这个谁知道是什么的宇宙中的
in a solar system, in a galaxy, in a universe, in a who-knows-what.
银河系里的太阳系中的行星上的你的意义
To be kind and decent,
做个仁慈体面的人
to have fun, to love, to laugh, to cry, to try, to fail, to live.
去享乐 去爱 去笑 去哭 去尝试 去失败 去生活
And to remember that no matter whatever happens,
记住 不管发生什么
you can still do all of this.
你仍然可以做这些事
No matter what you do in life,
不管你做了什么
worst case is you try your best, you be yourself,
最差的情况也就是你尽全力了 做自己了
and you do what you can do with compassion, honesty, effort, and understanding,
满怀同情 正直 努力和理解 做了所有你能做的
and it goes worst case.
事情还是到了最坏的地步
And then you move on, like everything else.
然后你继续前行 就像这个宇宙一样
Thank you for watching.
谢谢您的观看
If you found enjoyment and value in this video, please give it a thumbs-up.
如果这个视频带给你快乐和价值 请点赞
Share your thoughts in the comments blow,
请把你的想法写在下面的评论区
and if you are not already, be sure to subscribe to our channel.
如果还没订阅我们的频道 请订阅吧
We are constantly coming out with new videos
我们在不断地推出新视频
to help you experience life with clarity and wonder.
让你在人生旅途中保持好奇和清醒

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你焦虑的时候,想想你有多渺小。

听录译者

苦桃

翻译译者

苦桃

审核员

审核员YY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tm6Z1y3h94

相关推荐