ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

新视角下的月球让人们惊呼不止 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

新视角下的月球让人们惊呼不止

A New View of the Moon

看见月亮的躯体是一种美丽又奇妙的景象 伽利略
1610 第一次通过望远镜看月球
[music]
音乐
One night I was bored in my apartment
一天夜里 我在家闲着的时候
and decided to take my telescope out to the sidewalk.
便决定拿着望远镜外出 站在人行道上
The moon was out, and I thought, why not?
看着月亮都出来了 我想 为什么不去观察月亮呢?
Within a few minutes people started walking over
过了没几分钟 人们都向我走了过来
and asking what this thing was.
他们问我这是什么东西
Hey what is that, Bro?
嘿 那是什么? 兄弟
-It’s a telescope. -Oohhh!
-是望远镜 -哦
Do you wanna check out the moon?
你想看月亮吗?
Do you want to take a look the moon?
你想看一下月亮吗?
What is it?
它是什么?
It’s the moon!
是月亮
Where am I supposed to look?
我可以去哪里看月亮呢?
-You’re supposed to look right here. -Oh, in there! [laughs]
-你在这里就可以看-噢 在这里
That’s where it all started.
这是一切开始的地方
It just sort of went from there.
就从那个节点开始
I’m looking at the moon, hold on real quick. Hold on.
我在看月亮 我会抓紧时间的 等我一下
Oh my god…
噢 我的天呐
Oh…My… God… [laughter]
喔 我 的 上 帝
Oh my god![laughs]
噢我的天
Oh my god…I can’t believe it!
天呐 我不敢相信
Oh!Oh my god.
喔 天呐
Oh my god! No way.
天呐 不可能
No way…
绝对不可能
No way, that’s the moon?
真不敢相信 那是月亮?
-No way! -Yeah way!
-No! [laughs]
不可能 耶 大大的 不
-Woah, you can see the craters, yeah! -Yeah…
喔 还可以看见火山口呀
-Yeah, That is so cool! -Oh, my god.
-god damn!
-呀 好酷 -噢 天呐 -上帝呐
Get closer! Get closer and closer and closer! It’ll get wider!
接近了 接近了 越来越近了 变宽了
Wooahhhh!!!!

What?
什么?
Whaaat?!

Whaaaaat?

Look at the edge!
看看那边缘
I want… to see… more of it! Yeah,
我想再多看看
I know! I know!
我明白 我明白
Holy s***!
我了个去
I’ve never seen this before!
我之前从未见过这样的月亮
I’ve never seen this s*** before like this, man.
我以前从没见过像这样的月亮 兄弟
Wowwww!

That is… intense right there, boy. Wooo!Bro!
那是 现在我很紧张 兄弟 嚯
That look like that’s right down the street, man! Man,
它好像就在街上一样
what you got here, man?
你看到了什么?
That looks like that’s right down the street.
它看起来好像就在街上
Yeah, isn’t that amazing? It’s right…
耶 是不是很奇妙?是吧
Is that an actual image of the moon?
这是月球的真实影像吗?
Is it like a live image?
是月亮的实时图像吗?
It’s that right there.
月亮就在那儿
To be able to see it up close,
你可以看见月亮正在慢慢靠近
and feel like you could almost reach out and touch it,
感觉几乎伸手就可以触碰到它
and that’s what makes it real to us.
对我们来说太真实了
That is incredible!
真令人难以置信
I kind of felt like I just landed on the moon. [laughter]
我感觉我已经在月球上着陆了
It makes you realize that we are all on a small little planet,
这能让你意识到我们都生存在一个渺小的星球上
and we all have the same reaction to the universe we live in.
对于自己所居住的宇宙有同样的反应
I think there’s something special about that. Something unifying.
这其中有些特别的感受 是共有统一的
It’s a great reminder that we should look up more often.
能提醒人们多抬头看看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

大家看月亮的惊讶

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

sprina已死

审核员

审核员JO

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCrJ3NflOpE

相关推荐