ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一起走进日本福岛灾后当地的高中生 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一起走进日本福岛灾后当地的高中生

A Japanese High School After A Disaster | Fukushima, Japan

今年8月
In August this year,
我到福岛与探索频道合作拍了一部纪录片
I visited Fukushima to film a documentary with Discovery Channel.
(虽然)东日本大地震已经过去6年了
It’s been over six years of the Great East Japan Earthquake.
不过 回去看看
However, it was great to go back to see
当地居民在恢复他们的城市时是多么的积极和激励人心也挺好的
how positive and motivated the locals were about revitalizing their own city.
我跟随自己的心往前走 还有热情
I just followed my heart, and passion.
这个地方真的很美丽
It’s just such a beautiful Prefecture.
它被严重低估了
It’s so underrated.
人们再也不会来这里了 非常可惜
It’s a shame people aren’t coming here anymore.
所以 我很想帮帮它
So, I really want to help it out.
我会在这里待9天
And I’m here for nine days.
在福岛 我见到了很多
And I’ve seen many many things in Fukushima.
但让我感触最深的是这里的社区
But what I am most touched about is the community.
他们说1张照片抵得上千言万语
They say a photo is worth a thousand words.
那么1个视频肯定能表达更多
Then a video must be worth a lot more.
所以我希望可以通过这个视频 将信息传达给你们
So I hope through my video, I can share with you the message.
二叶未来高中
Futaba future high school.
二叶未来高中
Futaba future high school.
听到这个勾起我很多回忆
This brings back so many memories.
听到了学校铃声 感觉这个视频也变得非常怀旧
This is gonna be a very nostalgic video for me after hearing the school bell.
真好 他们在跟我打招呼
So nice they were greeting me.
我现在在二叶高中
I’m here at Stefan middle school.
在日本 它是一所全新的与众不同的学校
It’s a school that has a very new and unique concept in Japan.
我很激动 能跟这里的一些老师和学生谈谈
I’m excited to talk to some of the teachers and students here.
那么 一起进去看看吧
So, why don’t we go inside?
鞋子就放在这里可以吗?
Should I just leave my shoes here?
这双拖鞋给你
Slippers for you.
你可以把鞋子放这儿
You can just leave your shoes there.
谢谢
Thank you.
英语课
English class.
是的 在夏天
Yes, over the summer.
有趣的事是……
OK, one interesting thing…
好了 一个同学问这个问题
So, one student will ask this question.
另一个同学来回答
Another student will answer the question.
所有人起立
Everyone stand up.
-你好 很高兴见到你-你好
-Hi, nice to meet you.-Nice to meet you.
可以问个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
你在暑假做了什么?
What did you do over summer break?
我记得有一次去旅行
My one vocation memory is
噢……
Oh…
我回到了我的家乡 喜多方市
When I went back to my hometown, on Kitakata,
我和一个初中就是好友的朋友一起打棒球
I played baseball with my best friend from junior high school.
喜多方市在哪儿?
Where is Kitakata?
-福岛-福岛
-Fukushima.-Fukushima.
-福岛-福岛
-Fukushima.-Fukushima.
嗯 画得很好
OK, nice, nice, nice. OK, OK.
-广野-嗯
-Hirono.-Yes.
-广野-嗯
-Hirono.-Yes.
-会津 会津-会津 好的
-Aizu. Aizu.-Aizu, OK.
好的
OK.
喜多方市
Kitakata.
好的 现在 现在我们在哪儿?
OK, now, now, where are we?
现在 现在在广野
Now, now Hirono.
-噢 这里 这里-现在在广野
-Oh, here, here.-Now, Hirono.
噢……噢
Oh…Oh.
像这样
Like this.
-噢 是的 很棒 很棒-是的
-Oh, yeah. Good, good, good.-Yeah.
-首先 很高兴认识你-很高兴认识你
-First nice to meet you.-Nice to meet you.
谢谢你让我一起上课
Thank you for letting me join the class.
也谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
请跟我谈谈这个学校 它背后的含义
Please tell me about the school.Concept behind it.
这个学校建于两年前
This school was founded two years ago.
在那之前 我们有……
Before that we have…
-之前 这里有5所高中-嗯
-In DC area, we have the five high schools.-Yeah.
但是……因为核泄漏 这些学校被关闭了
But the… cause of nuclear disaster, these schools have to close.
-于是 我们这所学校应时而生-嗯
-Instead of that, we… our school was founded.-Yeah.
目的之一是把这个区域想学习的学生们聚起来
One reason is to gather the students who want to study in this area.
是的
Right.
还有一个目的
And one more purpose.
日本的教育必须要做出改变
In Japan, we have to change.
我们必须让日本的教育更进一步
We have to make our education in Japan better.
旧有的教育体系不利于未来的发展
All the area’s education system is not good for the future.
在这里 学生们没法样样都学 他们学的都是能解决当地问题的实际技能
So in this curve, the student can’t learn everything by active learning to solve the local problem.
去年有个学生跟我说……
Yeah, last year, it’s a student that said to me that…
“我想通过农业让这个社区变得更好”
“I want to make this community better by using the agriculture.”
后来他在这里开了一家农贸超市
This student achieved holding a Farmer’s Market in this area.
我想这对他们是个很好的机会 可以提出想法并努力去实现它
I think it’s a great opportunity for them to think of an idea themselves and actually act on it.
接下来 我们去采访副校长 进一步地了解这些课程
Next, let’s ask the vice principal more about this curriculum.
这种课程设计在日本是史无前例的
This kind of curriculum does still not exist in Japan.
仅仅通过学习数学和英语
Just by doing subjects such as math and English
没法学到可以应对现实生活中问题的技能
won’t help them gain the skill to tackle real life problems.
现在 我们每周会安排3~4个小时的时间
So right now, 3-4 hours a week.
让学生们提出想法 并行动起来去实现它 以帮助社区
We have a class where students can come up with ideas and take action to help out the community.
当然 这些学生不是最聪明的或最优秀的
By no means are these children the most intelligent or the most superior.
但是 他们有想要帮助家乡走出困境的热情
However, they have this enthusiasm inside of them that wants to help out their own hometown.
另一方面 这里的一些学生也是灾难的受害者
On the other hand, there are also children here who have been bullied and suffered from the diaster.
然而 在通过自己的实际行动去帮助社区后
However, through doing these projects themselves and taking action to help the community,
特别是看到
it builds their confidence,
自己的行为在帮助这里缓慢的恢复 并给当地人带来幸福后 他们也变得自信
especially after seeing it slowly revitilise the area and the happiness it brings to the locals.
我想这对学生们来说是很了不起的进步
I think it’s just such a remarkable growth for the students.
很感动 不知道说什么了……
So touch I was lost for words…
接下来 我决定去参观刚提到的农贸超市
Next, I decided to visit the Farmer’s Market,
它是这所学校的一个学生组织的
which a student from the school organized.
去年夏天 我去了美国
Also last summer, I went to America.
-我参观了伯克利的一个农贸超市-嗯
-I visit a Farmer’s Market in Berkeley.-Yes.
我……当时我还不不知道农贸超市是什么
I…So I do not know what is Farmer’s Market.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
-我非常吃惊-为什么?
-I am very surprised.-Why?
因为农民和顾客在交谈……
Because farmer and customer is speaking…
-是的 直接交谈-是的 直接交谈 看起来挺好玩的
-Yeah, directly.-Yeah, directly. And looks like a bit of fun.
然后 你有什么感想?在看过那些后你有什么想法?
And then, what did you feel? What did you think when you saw that?
我觉得很有趣
So, very interesting.
我想在我的家乡也开一个农贸超市
I want to hold a Farmer’s Market in my town.
当我第一次去农贸超市的时候
When I first went to the Farmer’s Market,
我深受启发 我知道我也想做这样的事
I was so inspired by it that I knew I wanted to make something like this.
所以开始的时候 我只是跟随本心往前走
So I just followed my heart in the beginning.
还有热情
and your passion.
当时这里还没有一个地方
There isn’t a place here right now
可以让社区里的人们互相交流
where you can socialise with the people in the community.
所以我觉得有这样一个 人们可以彼此交流的地方挺好的
So I thought it would be really nice to have a place where you could socialize with one another.
我以前从来没做过这样的项目
I’ve never created a project from scratch,
所以开始的时候 完全不知道需要做些什么
so I had no idea what I needed to do or
或者需要什么样的支持
what support I needed when I started.
做了很多尝试 也错了很多次
So it was a lot of trial and error.
不过 今年我用众筹来的钱
However, this year I used the money I raised from crowd funding
把这个农贸超市开起来了
to make this Farmer’s Market happen.
现在 我们回到学校
Now let’s head back to the school,
来看看学生们的一些课后活动
and check out some of the after-school activities the students do.
我决定不能只看棒球队员们打球
I decided to not only just watch the baseball team play,
还要亲自试试击球
but to actually try hitting it myself.
时速130千米的棒球朝我飞过来了! 祝我好运!
130km ball coming my way! Wish me luck!! XD.
当球接近的时候挥球拍
Swing your bat when the ball reaches around here.
教练 我要打个全垒打!
I’m going to hit a home run coach!!
如果你打出全垒打 我就给你100万日元
If you hit a home run, I’ll give you 1 million yen.
100万日元
1 million yen.
好快!
It’s so fast!!
没接到
Miss.
没接到
Miss.
没接到
Miss.
我一直丢球 他们还一直为我欢呼……
They keep cheering me on even though I kept missing…
打中了!
Hit!
但是 球打出去了?
But is that out?
算犯规
It’s a foul.
没法打出全垒打
Couldn’t get a home run.
谢谢 大伙儿 非常好玩!
Thank you guys – it was really fun!
我们有个礼物给你
We have a present for you.
礼物?
A present?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
-你叫什么名字?-安吉拉
-What’s your name?-Angela.
看了这些 全世界都会觉得我们学校的学生都是傻瓜
The whole world is going to think our school is full of stupid students with those comments.
做得好 小伙子们!
Good job, guys!
我很喜欢他们的活力和对棒球的热爱
Loved their energy and devotion to baseball!
-希望大家喜欢这个视频 再见啦!-再见!
-I hope you guys enjoy the video. See you.-See you.
花絮
Outtakes.
1 2 3……
One, two, three…
说真的……
Serious talk…
让我感触最深的是这里的社区
What I am most touched about is the community.
再来一次 再来一次 拜托了
The action. The action, please.
网络上到处都是关于福岛的负面新闻
With all the negativity in the media about Fukushima,
当地的声音很容易就被湮没
it’s easy for the local voices to get buried in it all.
所以我希望通过这个视频 让外界再次听到他们的声音
So through this video, I hope those voices can be heard again.
加油!福岛
Keep on going! Fukushima.
同时 欢迎去收看探索频道的纪录片《福岛纪行》
Also, stay turned for Discovery Channel’s Documentary “Fukushima Diaries”.
3个人
Three individuals.
敬我们的福岛探险
To our Fukushima adventures.
响应召唤
Took up the call.
我就是想去那里体验一下 看看事情发生了怎样的变化
I just kind of want to go and experience and see how things have changed.
去探索大灾难发生6年后的福岛
To explore Fukushima six years after the disaster.
我想去看看没人真正注意到的福岛的另一面
I wanted to come to see the side of Fukushima that nobody really is very aware of.
这就是他们的故事
This is their story.
最让我吃惊的是这里的历史和文化还保留得非常好
What amazes me the most was that history and culture is very well preserved.
《福岛纪行》 11月29日 星期三 探索频道首映
Fukushima Diaries, premieres Wednesday, 29th of November, on Discovery Channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在东日本大地震过去6年后,福岛在慢慢地恢复。这里的高中生们也在为这一地区的恢复努力着。

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

祐子祐

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unQshLTokss

相关推荐