ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

【人工智能实验系列】机器谱曲 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

【人工智能实验系列】机器谱曲

A.I. Experiments: A.I. Duet

人工智能实验:机器谱曲
A.I. Experiments:A.I. Duet
哈喽 我是约塔姆
Hi, I am Yotam.
程序员 兼 音乐家
coder/musician
这个实验叫做机器谱曲
This is an experiment called ‘A.I. Duet’.
通过用人工智能 你可以用电脑弹奏曲子
It uses machine learning to let you play a duet with the computer.
使用代码来谱曲并不是个新鲜事
Making music using code isn’t a new thing at all.
但是人工智能可用别的方法谱曲
The machine learning gives us a different way to go about it.
我曾试着用传统的编程来进行人工智能谱曲
I was trying to make A.I. Duet with more traditional programming.
我不得不写出一些程序规则
I have to write out lots of rules.
比如 如果有人打C 可能程序会上升到对G进行响应
Like if someone plays a ‘C’, maybe respond by going up to a ‘G’.
或者 如果有人按下了连续升高的三个音 结果有可能是降低的
Or if someone plays three sending notes, then maybe go back down.
我基本上就是用这些规则来让计算机做完成工作
I basically be creating this map to tell the computer how to make these decisions,
但是这需要人工做大量的组合工作
but there are just too many note and timing combinations to map it all by hand.
这个实验就通过机器自己学习 来解决这个问题
This experiment approaches the problem differently using machine learning.
特别是机器的神经网络
Specifically neural networks.
我们给计算机播放了大量的旋律的示例
We played the computer tons of examples of melodies.
最后它会习得音符和时间之间的模糊关系
Overtime, it learns these fuzzy relationships between notes and timing,
并根据所给出的方式建立自己的映射
and build its own map based on the examples it’s being given.
在这个实验中 你要做一些代码
So in this experiment, you play a few notes.
它们会进入机器的中枢系统
They go to the neural net,
这就是
which basically decides
基于这些代码和所有示例的
based on those notes and all the examples it’s been given
一些可能的反应
some possible responses.
我有几个朋友试过
I had some friends tried out.
看到机器对不同人的反应是很有趣的
It was fun to see how it responds to different things people play.
它会重拾某些东西
It picks up on stuff
就像你隐喻的音调和节奏
like key and rhythm that you’re implying.
尽管我从来没有明确地编写出主音调和节奏
Even though I never explicitly programmed in the concept key and rhythm.
我觉得这很酷 当别人以我没想到的方式使用它
It was cool to see people use it in ways I didn’t expect.
而不是重复以前
Instead of taking turns,
不同人有不同的方式
a few people played at the same time as they’re own that response.
用电脑进行创造性的反馈循环
Kind of getting in a creative feedback loop with the computer.
同样它对键盘的匹配也很有趣
It’s also fun to just match the keyboard.
神经网络试图将一些连贯的东西返回给他们
The neural network tries to return something coherent for many and what they give it.
我把所有的代码都开源了
I made all of the code open source,
我用的神经网络是来自谷歌的开源项目’magenta project’
and the neural network that I’m using is from Google’s open-source magenta project.
所以任何人都可以使用它 训练自己的网络
So anyone can grab it and train their own net.
我想把这个实验做出来
I wanted to put this experiment out there.
作为许多个示例中的一个
Just as an example of the many kind of things
你可以用这个来让机器学习和音乐制作
that you can make with machine learning and music.
看到其他人能这样做让我很兴奋
And I’m really excited to see what other people do.
大家可以在’G.CO/AIEXPERIMENTS’这里自己试试
You can play it at ‘G.CO/AIEXPERIMENTS’.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于人工智能谱曲的一个视频,很有趣的,编码音乐家,大家快来看看吧

听录译者

萨默之光

翻译译者

滕乾玉

审核员

知易行难

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZE1bfPtvZo

相关推荐