ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

人生必须要培养的一个习惯 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人生必须要培养的一个习惯

A HABIT YOU SIMPLY MUST DEVELOP IN YOUR LIFE

有个人叫米歇尔 他刚25岁
Meet Michael, he just turned 25.
很快他便与妻子生下第一个孩子
He will soon have his first child with his wife,
他迫切需要钱来
and he desperately needs money to support
养活他的家庭和新生儿
his family and his newborn child.
他的父亲和祖父都做过木工
His father and grandfather both had history
由于他又高又壮
with woodworking and since he was tall and
他在木材商那儿找了一份工作
strong he asked for a job in a timber merchant.
工资很高 工作条件也很好
The pay was really good and so were the workconditions.
因此 他决心做到最好
For that reason, Michael was determined to do his best,
而且他必须这么做 他的家庭还指望着他呢
he had to, his family counted on him.
星期一的一大早
It was early Monday morning,
老板给了他一把斧子
the boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he
并告诉他工作地点
was supposed to work.
第一天 米歇尔带回了18颗树
The first day, Michael brought 18 trees.
老板非常开心
The boss was very happy,
赞扬他 并鼓励他再接再厉
congratulated Micahel and encouraged him to keep up the good work,
米歇尔便得意洋洋地把斧子放到抽屉里
Micahel then proudly put his axe in the drawer,
换上衣服 赶回家里
changed his clothes and hurried back home
去分享这个好消息
to share the good news.
由于被老板的话所激励
Very motivated for the boss’ words,
米歇尔在第二天更加努力工作 但是他只带回了15颗树
Michael tried harder the next day, but he only could bring 15 trees.
第三天 他愈加卖力
The third day he tried even harder,
这次 他只带回了10颗树
this time he managed to bring only 10 trees.
日复一日 他带回来的树越来越少
Day after day he was bringing less and lesstrees.
米歇尔确信自己的力量在流失
Michael thought, he must be losing his strength.
他去找老板道歉
He went to the boss and apologized,
说他不知道发生了什么
saying that he could not understand what was going on,
他很害怕 如果他继续这个状态
he was scared that if he continues
他可能会失去工作 每天他都更加卖力
like this he might lose his job, he was trying
却只带回来越来越少的树
harder and harder each day only to bring less and less trees.
老板笑了笑 问道
The boss smiled and asked” When was
“你上一次磨斧子是什么时候”
the last time you sharpened your axe”.
米歇尔被这问题弄糊涂了
Michael was confused by the question,”Sharpen?
“磨斧头?我没时间磨斧头
I had no time to sharpen my axe.
我一直忙着砍树”
I have been very busy trying to cut trees.”
你在生活中有注意到这件事吗
Have you noticed that in your life?
你是米歇尔 斧子是你完成事情的能力
You are Michael, the axe is your ability to accomplish things,
树就是你的梦想和目标
the trees are your dreams and goals,
而妻子和孩子
the trees are your dreams and goals,
则是你的幸福 你在乎的东西
are your happiness and things you care about.
你努力去实现你的梦想和目标
You try to accomplish your dreams and goals so
这样你就会感到快乐和满足
that you feel happy and fulfilled.
你每天挥舞着斧头努力奋斗
You swing your axe every day trying to achieve something,
但是用你目前拥有的技能
but with the skills you have so far,
你可以获得同样多的幸福
you can get the same amount of happiness,
满足和财富 换句话说
satisfaction and wealth, in other words your
如果你的技能和能力保持不变 你就会停滞不前
progress stagnates if your skills and abilitiesremain the same.
有时我们太忙了
And sometimes we get so busy
以至于没有时间磨斧头
that we don’t take time to sharpen the axe.
当今世界 似乎每个人都比以前要忙
In today’s world, it seems that everyone is busier
但比以前更不快乐
than ever, but less happy than ever.
因为进步等同于幸福
And since progress equals happiness,
那么没有进步就很难幸福
it’s hard to be happy when there IS no progress.
当你每天重复着做同样的事情
It’s hard to be happy when every day
看到同样的结果
you’re going to work doing the same thing over and
甚至感觉自己在倒退时 你很难快乐起来
over again, seeing the same results or even feel like you’re going backwards.
即使你尽了最大的努力
It’s hard to be happy when every day
每天砍的树却越来越少
you cut less and less trees even though you try as
就很难快乐起来
hard as you can.
你可以感激你所拥有的一切
You can be grateful for what you have so far,
但如果你不进步 不发展 不成长
but you can not experience true happiness and
你就无法体会到真正的幸福和满足
fulfillment if you don’t progress, evolveand grow.
上进和努力工作并没有错
There’s nothing wrong with activity and hardwork.
但是我们不应该太忙
But we shouldn’t get so busy
而忽视了生活中真正重要的事情
that we neglect the truly important things in life, like taking
比如 花时间思考 冥想 学习和成长
time to think, meditate, to learn and grow.
如果我们不花时间磨斧头
If we don’t take time to sharpen the axe,
我们就会变得迟钝 失去效率
we will become dull and lose our effectiveness.
所以从今天开始
So start today.
想想你该怎样才能有效地工作
Think about the ways by which you could do your job more effectively,
学会如何更好地
learn how to better
与周围的人交流
communicate with the people around you.
停下来想一分钟
Just stop and think for a minute,
你能做什么来让你的生活变得更好
is there Anything you can do differently to make your
找出是什么让你慢下来 然后解决它
life better, find out what is slowing you down and then work on it,
不要只是盲目地
don’t just mindlessly
挥动斧头 要磨快它
swing your axe, sharpen it, so tomorrow,
让明天的一次挥动等于今天的十次
one swing can equal 10 of today’s.
学习一些能让你离梦想更近的东西
Learn something that will bring you closerto your dreams.
在我结束这个视频之前 我想让你们问问自己
And before I end this video, I want you to ask yourself.
你今天学到了什么新技能
What new skills did you learn today,
上个月呢 或者 去年呢
the past month or the past year?
你能记起什么吗
Can you think of any?
你读过什么书 更重要的是
Have you read any books and more importantly
你是否因为这些书
have you changed something in your life from
而改变过什么吗
those books?
如果你是一遍又一遍地做着同样的事
Are you seriously expecting something to change in your life
你真的希望你的生活
if what you’re doing is the same
发生一些改变吗
over and over again?
你是随着时间推移而进步呢
Are you improving as time passes,
还是变得迟钝和效率低下呢
or are you becoming dull and inefficient?
如果是这样的话 那就做点什么吧
And if that’s the case well… do somethingabout it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否常常因努力得不到回报而苦恼?与其盲目地向前冲,不如停下脚步,看看这个视频,也许你能从中得到某些思考。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

亚城木梦叶

审核员

审核员DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vxXNKN1_c

相关推荐