ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

东京旅游第一个小时指南 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

东京旅游第一个小时指南

A Guide to Your First Hour in Tokyo, Japan

事实上
The fact of the matter is
如果你要来日本
that if you’re coming to Japan,
你很有可能在
you’ll probably be arriving at
东京的两个国际机场中的一个到达
one of Tokyo’s two international airports,
那就是成田机场和羽田机场
Narita or Haneda.
在2015年
And in 2015,
羽田机场一共接待1300万国际旅客
Haneda had 13 million international passengers
成田机场则是2800万
while Narita had 28 million.
尽管成田机场是更大的机场
Now, even though Narita is the big one,
我要对我的工作尽职尽责
I’m dedicated to my craft.
所以两个机场我都去了
So I went to both.
那么 现在你已安全抵达并过了海关
So, you’ve arrived safely and made it through customs.
欢迎你!是不是很激动呀
Welcome! Isn’t it exciting?
事实上 我发现在这两个机场
Actually I find the arrival gates to be
最困难的事情就是找出口
the most underwhelming part of either airport.
那你知道最令人激动的事吗?
But you know what is exciting?
被采访 登上日本节目
Being on Japanese TV.
如果你很想上电视
If you’re so inclined,
就和那些人聊聊
just talk with these fine folks.
我没有那么热衷
I wasn’t so inclined.
你要整理好的第一件事情是现金
Now the first thing you’ll need to get sorted is cash.
因为在日本 现金才是王道
Because in Japan, cash is king.
无论是餐馆还是旧便利店 还有自动售卖机
From restaurants to the old cons to vending machines.
你总是需要现金来消费
You’ll often need cash to get by.
当然 我知道这些机器都可以刷IC卡
And yes. I know this machine accepts IC cards.
我也会演示如何办卡
And I’ll show you how to get one.
但我们还是来了解这可爱的日元吧
But first let’s get that sweet sweet yen.
因为 亲爱的观众啊
Now, this is an instance
这是我为你们下了更多功夫的地方
where I did much more research for you, dear viewer,
程度胜过为来日本玩的任何一个家人所做的调查
than I’ve ever done for any of my family who have visited.
尽管我的确成了他们的私人货币兑换银行
Although I did act as their personal currency exchange bank,
所以也不用太可怜他们
so don’t feel too sad for them.
所以我可以给你们的
So the simplest and safest suggestion
最简单最安全的建议就是使用国际ATM机
I can give you is to use an international ATM.
好在机场有很多这样的机子
Luckily, the airport has plenty of these.
他们都有醒目的标识
And they’re well marked.
机场外面
Outside of the airport,
7-11便利店有24小时运营的ATM机可以帮到你
7-eleven has 24-hour ATMs that’ll do the trick.
因为基本上在日本到处都有
Since they’re virtually everywhere in Japan,
你应该不会碰到麻烦
you should have no issue.
利用ATM机兑换时
When using an ATM,
会收你两部分费用
you’ll probably get dinked two fees.
第一部分是交易手续费
One is the transaction charge
这是银行而不是ATM机收取的费用
which is charged by your bank, not the ATM.
大部分的加拿大银行手续费为五美元
For major Canadian banks, this is $5.
当然 我知道不是每个游客都是加拿大人
But I know not everyone is from Canada.
所以请确认你的银行收取的手续费
So, definitely double check with your bank.
接着就是外汇汇率
Then there’s the exchange rate,
会比市场平均汇率高2.5%
which is generally 2.5 percent above mid market rates.
平均市场汇率用谷歌
Mid market rate is what you’ll find
输入货币缩写字母之后就能查到
if you google your currency letters,
如CAD(加拿大美元)兑JPY(日元)
like CAD to JPY.
所以如果我想用1000加币换(日元)
So if I were to exchange 1000 Canadian,
我将要支付五美元作为交易费
I would expect to get charged $5 for the transaction fee
同时在兑换过程中损失25美元
and lose $25 on the exchange
总共损失3%
for a total loss of 3%.
你可能会问 Greg 那些外汇兑换点呢?
But Greg you say what about those currency exchange outlets?
嗯…在这里兑换非常看运气
Look, they’re very hit and miss.
这些在机场到处都有
And you can only easily find them at the airport.
怎么个看运气法
How hit and miss?
你在谷歌上查一下美元和日元的平均市场汇率
Look at the mid market rates on Google for USD to JPY,
再看看这些兑换点的汇率
and look at how much this outlet will give you.
好吧 还行 大概损失3%
Okay, not bad. You only lose roughly 3%.
再看一下这家呢
But then check out this one,
就不太好了
not so great.
这还只是美元
And that’s with USD which is
美元作为全球货币 世界各地的汇率已经很接近了
the closest the world has to a global currency.
再看看加币汇率吧
Look at these Canadian rates.
我 我都不知道说什么好了
I, I don’t even know what to say.
这些汇率也太坑了吧
These rates are just horrible.
你不该在任何兑换柜台支付
You shouldn’t be paying more than 3% above
比平均市场价格高3%的费用
the mid market rate at any exchange counter.
如果要高于3% 可以的话不如在ATM机用借记卡
If you are, use the ATM with your debit card if you can.
我也帮你了解了使用信用卡这一选择
I looked into the credit card option for you.
如果你是在ATM机上刷信用卡 拿了预支现金
But if you use it at an ATM and get a cash advance,
你要当场支付利息
you’ll be paying interest right away.
即便你透支信用卡的余额 卡上有欠款
Even if you overpay your credit card and have credit on it,
也就是说
that being said,
在商店里用信用卡买东西
using your credit card to buy stuff at stores
汇率还可以接受
will give you an okay exchange rate
大约2.5%
around that 2.5 percent mark.
再提醒一下关于ATM机的方法
One thing to note about the ATMs is
据说在7-11便利店一次最多只能取10万日元
that the 7-eleven one says you can only get 100,000 yen at a time
大概是一天的限额
which is probably a daily limit.
差不多相当于1000美元
This is roughly equivalent to 1,000 u.s. dollars.
我再说清楚一点
And to be clear,
从ATM机上取出来的
you will get again out of the ATM,
不能是除日元以外的外币
not your own currency.
当然 是有英文菜单的
They do have English menus.
所以不用担心取钱时看不懂日文
So don’t worry about having to know Japanese in order to get your money.
除了7-11便利店之外
Besides 7-11s,
全国各地的邮局
post offices have ATMs
都有ATM机
and are located all over the country.
我可不像7-11样24小时在线哦
I’m not going to be 24 hours like 7-11.
好的 记清楚咯
So, do keep that in mind.
旅游前的最后一件事情
One last thing before you travel,
联系一下银行
it wouldn’t be a bad idea to contact your bank.
让他们知道你将要出国 也是不错的
and let them know you’re traveling overseas.
一些银行会设置诈骗自动保护
Some have automatic fraud protection
这就很好了
which is usually a good thing.
但在你取现金时 这个机制被激活就不太好了
But not when it’s activated when you’re trying to withdraw the cash you need.
在和银行联系的时候
While you’re in touch with them,
你也可以询问一下取现限额
you can also ask about any withdrawal limits
以及国际ATM机的注意事项
or issues using an international ATM.
下了飞机之后
When you first get off the plane,
你可以使用免费的机场wifi
you can use the free airport Wi-Fi,
它一直都在我的无线连接列表里
which is always being solid for me.
你走出机场后
Once you step out of the airport,
你可以看到 从铁路
you’ll see free Wi-Fi signs all over the train systems
到商店和其他各种地方都有免费wifi标识
as well as around shops and other places.
但也别太依赖这些wifi
But don’t rely on it.
比如说 铁路的确会有免费wifi
For example, train systems that do provide free Wi-Fi.
但只是在地铁站有
Only do so at the stations themselves.
所以如果你在乘坐地铁
So if you’re actively riding a train,
你只能在到站停靠的时间里
the only chance you’ll have to connect
可能连上wifi
to the Wi-Fi is that the stops.
但停靠时间太短了
But the stops are so short
你刚连上wifi
that by the time you connect,
信号可能又断了
you’ll be disconnected.
如果你是那种没手机
If you’re one of those people
就活不下去的人
who are relying on your phone as a lifeline,
那你应该需要租一个移动口袋wifi
then you’ll want to rent some mobile pocket Wi-Fi.
和介绍ATM机一样
Now, like with the ATMs,
我对你们真的超好
I’ve gone and done you a favor
在做的研究这方面
and I put way more research into this
比给任何我的家庭成员做攻略都要用心
than I have for any of my visiting family so far.
我亲测有效好用的移动wifi供应商
My tried-and-true trusted source of mobile Wi-Fi
是叫做‘’全球先进通讯”的网站
is global advanced communications.
名字很酷 对吧
Catchy name, right?
我家人和我自己用他家的wifi
This is what my family and I have personally used
五年了 没有出过任何问题
for over five years without any issues.
话说回来
That being said,
有个好心的网友做了最全比价网站
some nice internet person has made a complete comparison site,
我把链接放在简介里
which I’ve linked to in the description.
其实我讲的任何东西都会放在简介里
Actually, everything I’ll talk about will be in the description.
所以一定要去看看哦
So make sure to check it out.
有几点要指出来
Here’s a few pointers.
无限数据并不是真的无限的
Unlimited data is not really unlimited.
是不是很震惊
Isn’t that a shocker? Yeah, right.
这取决于你需要用多少
Depending on the plan you use,
最多一天可以用
this could mean a generous max of
5G流量 或者更少
five gigabytes a day are could mean less.
一定要弄清楚哦
Make sure to check.
超过5G后 你也会有数据流量
After that max, you have data.
但由于限速网速很慢
But the speeds are throttled and throttled hard.
慢到连在谷歌地图上查路线都要加载
So hard that even looking up directions in Google Maps can timeout.
所以除了发送文字之外几乎没什么用
So it’s fairly unusable except for perhaps text messaging.
即便购买的是最高级wifi套餐
Even with a super premium Wi-Fi packages,
所以尽量在非公共场所的免费wifi环境下
try and save your video watching
看视频或者是下载视频
to when you’re at non metered free Wi-Fi
例如酒店就不错
like at your accommodation.
如果你真的要去非常偏远山区的地方
If you’re going to really rural, or mountainous areas,
你需要购买覆盖更广的流量套餐
you may need to go with the plan that has wider coverage.
举个例子 我和弟弟游玩日本两周
But for example, I used the standard Wi-Fi package
买的是”全球先进通讯”的
of global advanced communications
标准wifi套餐
travel for two weeks around Japan with my little brother,
我们甚至还去到了奄美大岛
even down to the little island of Amami Oshima.
都没有信号断了的情况
And I didn’t have any connection issues.
所以可能只有你去那些
So, it’s probably only a problem
荒郊野岭 或者去北部滑雪度假村
if you’re really going off the beaten path
才可能出现问题
or maybe going to some northern ski resorts.
最后一件事 记住我推荐的是
Last thing. Notice that I recommend
移动wifi而不是插SIM卡
mobile Wi-Fi and not the SIM card.
移动wifi看起来是个解决问题的笨办法
Mobile Wi-Fi is a virtually dummy proof way of doing things.
不用考虑兼容性问题
There will be no compatibility issues.
更重要的是
But more importantly,
你可以和旅伴分享wifi数据
you can share your data with travel companions.
但如果你清楚地知道
If you know what you’re doing
你需要的就是一张电话卡
and want the phone SIM card,
就当我没说过好了
then ignore what I just said.
如果你没有随带随用的wifi
Now if you find yourself without Wi-Fi on the go
而你又很急着要上网
and you’re absolutely in need,
便利店就是能够免费上网的好地方
convenience stores are the best places to get free access.
把这作为你的后备选项吧
So, keep that as your backup plan.
在机场离wifi租赁很近的地方
Close by to the Wi-Fi rental places in the airport,
有行李代运服务点
are also luggage services
大约花2000日元
expect to pay around 2,000 yen
就能让你的手提箱代运到酒店
to get a suitcase ship to your accommodation.
如果你在酒店入住前
This might be handy
想要先去逛一逛
if you’re trying to do some sightseeing
这是让你一身轻便的选择
before checking in.
既然现金和上网的问题都解决了
Now that you have your cash an internet situation worked out,
现在是一个讲讲如何照顾好
there’s a good chance you’ll have some basic
身体上需求的好机会
bodily functions to take care of.
不 我不是要解释
And no. I’m not going to explain
如何用蹲厕
how to use squat toilets.
因为大部分的厕所
Because for the most part,
都有至少一个马桶厕间
most washrooms have at least one western-style toilet.
我想要说的是
No, what I wanted to say was to
享受肥皂和烘干机
enjoy the soap and dry hands.
因为这是在你下次回到机场之前
Because it may be the last time you enjoy either
最后一次在厕所里同时拥有这两样东西了
until you return back to the airport.
好啦 开玩笑的 不是这样的
Okay. I’m joking. But kind of not.
在酒店餐馆和商场的洗手间里
At your hotel, a restaurant or the mall,
都可以洗手和烘干手
you’ll be able to both clean and dry your hands.
如果你是在室外
But if you’re out and about
在地铁站或者公共卫生间
at a train station or some public washrooms,
我就不敢保证了
I wouldn’t count on it.
这就是为什么我建议你去便利店
That’s why I recommend going to the convenience store
买好一些酒精抹布或者免洗洗手液
to buy some alcohol wipes or gel
还有一个小的擦手抹布
and a little hand towel.
他们长这样
Here’s what it all looks like.
如果你买不到
If you can’t locate them,
告诉你 我在所有去过的便利店
and I was able to find them in
都能买到这些
all the convenience stores I went to.
把这些日语单词给他们看
Just show them these words and
员工就可以帮你找了
the staff will be able to help you.
其实在视频简介里
Actually, in the description,
我放了一个链接 你可以获得一张小抄
I’ll put a link to where you can get a cheat sheet
帮助你解决在视频里提到的各种场景的沟通问题
that can help you through the situations I depicted in this video.
你在便利店的时候
And while you’re at the convenience store,
你可以完全不用担心买一些吃的
you can also feel free to stock up on food.
甚至解决一顿非常健康的晚餐
Even a relatively healthy dinner,
我想特别指出的是
something I’d like to point out is
日本有非常多特别好喝的饮料
that Japan has a fantastic variety of drinks.
热饮冷饮都有
both hot and cold,
含糖不含糖的也都有
sweet and unsweetened, ready to go.
当然只是为了生存的话
For basic survival though,
喝东京的直饮水就可以了
you can rely on the water in Tokyo
已经很棒了
which is excellent.
如果你有水瓶的话
So, don’t hesitate for a second to
别犹豫 快装满一瓶吧
fill up a water bottle if you have one.
羽田机场水龙头甚至都有热的直饮水
Haneda Airport even offers hot water on tap.
什么?对 我也很惊讶
What? Yeah, I was surprised.
但在冬天 这实在是太棒了
But it was great for the winter time.
作为忠实的公园铁粉
And as an avid Park goer,
喷泉里的水也有同样好的品质
the water from fountains is of equally good quality.
如果你出去玩并且喜欢喝水
So if you’re out and about and love water,
不用担心 尽管享受这种免费的水吧
feel safe filling up on this free source of H2O.
好 你肯定迫不及待想要出机场
Alright, now you’re eager to get out of the airport.
我不怪你 毕竟外面的世界很精彩
I don’t blame you, there’s so much to see.
你买了日本铁道交通通卡吗?
Did you get your Japan Rail Pass?
卡的名字叫“日本铁道”
The name says Japan Rail?
但这其实只是一个铁道公司的名字
But it’s the name of the company
因此并不能用在所有的铁道线路上
and as such it’s not a pass that will work on all rail lines.
但是如果你要在城际之间旅游
But if you’re traveling out of the city.
买这个永远都是值得的
It’s almost always worthwhile to get this.
唯一的问题就是你必须在
The only catch is that you need to buy
到日本之前买好
before you enter the country.
所以确保在你着陆之前先安排好这个
So make sure to arrange for it before you land.
如果你已经预订好了 可以在这些店领取
If you have, you’d go to this store to pick it up.
不管你有没有买交通卡
Regardless of whether you have the Japan Rail Pass or not,
你旅游都需要乘坐
you’ll need to travel on some
市内交通线路
local lines for which I’d recommend
我推荐Pasmo交通卡或者西瓜卡
using a pasmo or Suika IC card.
虽然说西瓜卡和pasmo是用于
While Suika and pasmo are public transit tap and pay cards
东京交通网络的支付卡
for Tokyo’s transportation networks,
他们其实在全国
they actually work on most trains and buses
大部分的铁路和公车都能使用
all around the country.
所以哪怕要离开这个大都市也不用担心
So don’t fret if you’re leaving the mega city.
当然也有一些值得注意的例外
There are some notable exceptions.
这就是为什么要带好现金作为备用
That’s why you bring cash as a backup.
办理这种交通卡非常简单
So getting the card is very easy.
你只要去自动机
All you do is go to the automated machine
跟着英文指示做就可以
and follow the English instructions.
很幸运找到了一台没有人的机子
Luckily, I found a rarely used one.
所以我现在来假装预约一张交通卡
So here’s the ultra exciting footage
非常紧张刺激了
of me pretending to order one.
当然我没有真的买
And no. I didn’t buy it.
我靠Youtube赚钱
I’m making YouTube money.
你怎么会觉得我有买这个的预算呢
What kind of budget do you think I have?
你应该注意到了 屏幕显示
As you may have noticed the screen
提示你支付500日元押金
prompts you to pay a 500 yen deposit.
但这是可以退回的
But you can get it back.
在你要离开日本之前
Plus whatever balance you have left
卡里的余额都是可以退的
when you’re leaving the country.
所以我也不必劝你们去
So I wouldn’t worry too much about trying
精打细算在里面要存多少需要的钱
to put the exact amount you think you’ll need on it.

如果你只是要乘坐几次地铁
If you’re only going to ride the trains a few times,
你可能觉得单程买票更简单
you might think getting individual tickets is simpler.
我告诉你你错了
But I’d say you’re wrong.
看到这张铁路图了吗
Do you see this map?
每次要买地铁票去任何地方
Well, every time you want to go anywhere,
你都要算清楚旅程的花费
with tickets, you’re going to have to calculate the cost of the trip,
然后塞钱进购票机子里
then enter the cash into a machine.
很花时间 看着也很混乱
It’s time-consuming and confusing.
如果能够刷卡进出为什么还要这么麻烦
Why worry? When you can simply tap away,
有时还能打折呢
you sometimes even get a small discount.
不要害怕
Just to not freak you out.
如果你买票的钱数不对
If you enter the wrong amount on your ticket
或者是公交卡余额不足
or run out of funds on your IC card,
你只要去找票务员
just go to the ticket attendant and
他们会帮你解决的
they’ll help you sort it out.
你在日本的旅行要结束时
And that’s a person you also want to talk to
你可能也需要找票务员帮助
when you’re done your trip in Japan.
还记得我说的押金吗?
Remember that deposit?
找这些人你可以退回押金
Well, you can get it back by talking to this person.
为了测试一下你退押金
To test out how much Japanese you need to know
需要掌握多少日语
are not to accomplish this.
我找到了乘务员小声地说“return(退钱)”
I went up to the attendant and muttered return.
“Return”
Return.
— 蓝色的门 蓝色的— 哦哦
Blue-blue gate, blue one, blue one, oh.
啊 我走错地方了
Oops, wrong booth.
我在JR公司服务台想要退pasmo交通卡
I was trying to return the pasmo card at JR,
但这个公司发行的是西瓜卡不是pasmo卡
which issues Suika cards, not pasmo cards.
不是什么大问题 因为在成田机场
Not a problem though, because at Narita airport
这两个线路紧挨着彼此
both lines are right next to each other.
所以我瞬间转移到他们指示给我的柜台
So I popped on over to the case they signed in.
要退钱很简单
It was that easy to get my money back.
不需要会日文
No Japanese required.
我还是想强调我至少还是
I would like to point out that I do at least know
知道一点点日文 可以勉强应对的
enough Japanese to fumble my way through.
我真的只是想要测一下
But it really was trying to test and see
一个完全不会说日语的人会不会遇到麻烦
if some with no Japanese would have any trouble.
至少在机场 我很确定
At least at the airport where I’m sure
退公交卡是非常常见的
returning IC cards is very common.
无论怎么样也不会遇到麻烦
You should have no trouble whatsoever.
再回到我刚刚讲的买票的建议
Back to my advise against buying tickets,
当然如果你很确定你要在某一个地方
while I do recommend against it
旅行比较久
if you know that you’ll be doing a lot of
我也建议你不用买地铁票
travelling in a specific area.
有一些特定的交通卡
There are some special passes
可以帮你省很多钱
that could save you a lot.
比如说如果你要去箱根
For example, when we went to Hakone,
有专门的Free Pass卡
we got the free pass,
当然不是指Free(免费)的
which was not free,
而是能够让你随意地
but instead enabled you to freely
享受这个地方所有交通工具
enjoy all the various modes of transportation available in that area.
好啦 那你要怎么出机场呢
All right. How do you get out of the airport
乘坐什么交通工具
and by which transportation method?
有出租车 公交车和特别铁道
There are taxis, buses, special trains.
但是我还是建议你乘坐普通的老地铁
But I recommend catching normal old train.
你可以用刚刚买到的交通卡乘坐
You can use your newly acquired IC card to ride on them.
不需要特殊的地铁票
There are no special tickets required.
但你怎么知道要乘坐哪班地铁呢
But how do you know which train to catch?
有很多种选择 你可能会弄混了
There are a lot of options and it can be quite confusing.
到处都有卖交通票的售票亭
There are booths for transportation tickets everywhere.
好吧 假设你是要坐市内地铁
Well. I’ll assume you’re going on the local trains.
假设你在羽田机场
So if you’re at Haneda Airport,
你要做京急线
go to the Keiyu line.
如果你是在成田机场则在b1口
If you’re at Narita, go to B1
找到京成线或者JR线
to find the KC or JR lines,
两条铁路线挨着彼此
which are right beside each other.
即便是这样你还是需要知道
But even then, you’ll still need to figure out
地铁什么时候会到 在哪里换乘
when your train comes and when to transfer.
这时候谷歌地图就非常有用了
This is where Google Maps is your friend.
它非常靠谱
It works really well.
它毫无问题吗?也不是
Is it 100% perfect? No.
但至少比谷歌翻译好太多
But it’s miles ahead of Google Translate.
我是……很高兴认识你
僕は…よろしくお願いします!
“我很优秀 谢谢”
I’m gorgeous, thank you.
我都是用谷歌地图的
I use it all the time
没出过什么大问题
and I’ve never had a major issue.
假如说你要去一个温泉场所
So let’s say you’re going to a super sento.
只需要把地址复制粘贴在谷歌地图
You copy and paste the address in
然后就听它的吧
and let it work its magic.
他会告诉你准确到那的路线
It’ll tell you exactly how to get there.
总的来说主要的问题不在于
In general, the challenge won’t be
要知道乘坐哪条铁路线
knowing the train lines to take.
而在于找到铁路
But actually finding the line.
因为东京是一个大都市
Because Tokyo is a massive city
轨道网络非常复杂
with an equally massive rail network.
有的地铁站可能有20多条线路经过
At some stations, there can be 20 plus
包括几家铁路运营公司
lines and multiple operators.
有时候你要乘坐的是东京铁路
Sometimes you’ll also have a station
运营的地铁站
that’s run by Tokyo Metro
那可能和JR公司另一个地铁站距离好几个街区
which is a block away from another station run by JR.
所以你要确保找到的地铁站不仅名字是对的
So make sure you’re not only getting the station name right,
而且运营公司也没弄错
but also the operator.
再讲讲谷歌地图
But back to Google Maps
虽然谷歌提供的交通费和地铁时刻表都挺准的——
while the fairs and train times are quite accurate and
毕竟日本地铁挺准时
Japan’s trains are on time.
所以不要迟到哦——
So don’t be late.
但谷歌地图的预计行程时间
Google Maps doesn’t account for
没有算上游客兜兜转转的时间
bumbling around like a tourist.
所以它推荐的换乘方案
So it may recommend connections that
是如果你知道你要去的确切地方
you can hit if you know exactly where you’re going
以及要做什么就不会坐错的
and what you’re doing.
但如果你弄错了一点点
But if you make the smallest mistake,
很容易会换乘错误去到别的地铁站
it’s easy to miss a transfer to another train.
要记得这一点
Just keep that in mind.
即便是一生都住在东京的日本人
Even the Japanese living in Tokyo all their life
在这个巨大的交通网络查路线的时候都会弄混
get messed up when navigating the absolutely gigantic train network.
那么我们上地铁了
Okay. So we’re on the train.
最后 我们去哪呢?
Finally where do we go?
你可能被各种旅行路线弄得紧张兮兮
You’re probably a bit wound up from all the travel.
我想跟你说 放松点
So I’d say let’s relax a bit.
去我在日本最喜欢的一类景点怎么样
How about going to my favourite type of place in Japan?
温泉 神庙以及澡堂
On Zenzen Sentos, hot springs and public baths.
非常棒
Good.

Good.
我的家人们都同意
And my family agrees.
之前有几个哥哥弟弟来找我玩
I’ve had a few brothers visit me.
其中一个来的时候
When one of them visited,
第一天我没有带他去泡澡
I didn’t take him to a sento on his first date.
在他发现这个这么好玩之后
After he discovered the joy of them,
他很难过
he was quite upset.
所以当另一个兄弟来找我玩
So when another brother came to visit,
他到日本几个小时后就在澡堂里了
that’s where he went a few hours after arrival.
他说对长途飞行来说这是再适合不过的休息了
And he said it was the perfect thing after a long flight.
所以你是从成田机场过来的话
So go to a super sento,
我建议你去大澡堂或者泡温泉
or onsen take a soaks and grab a bite to eat.
享受沉浸在水里 再吃点东西
If you’re coming from Narita,
我还推荐沿路的这个地方
I’ll even recommend this one along the way.
就因为要拍好这个视频
And just because I’m committed to this video,
我不仅亲自去了温泉所
I not only physically went to the onsen.
我还为了你们买了门票进去
But I also bought the tickets and went in just for you.
因为是在日本
Since this is Japan,
你必须要脱鞋 放在鞋柜上
you need to take off your shoes and put it in this locker
投入100日元硬币将它锁起来
securing it with your hundred yen coin
取出之后硬币会返还
that you will get back.
我很快注意到
What I quickly notice is that there is
这家店完全没有英文
absolutely no English in this joint.
有自动贩票机
They have automated ticket machines,
我会告诉你怎么操作
which I’ll show you how to get through.
首先会问你是不是会员
The first is asking whether you’re a member or not.
尽管的日本你会经常说“はい”
So while you usually want to say hi,
表示“是的”
which is yes in Japanese
来把一些提问应付过去
when mashing your way through things.
在这样的情况下你要按的是“いいえ”(否)的按钮
In this case, hit the E-yen button.
要大力按下去
It takes a solid press.
不怪我啊
Don’t judge me.
接着你要选择你需要什么服务
Then you have to pick what service you want.
选择在正中间的按钮也就是浴场券
Pick the one in dead-center which is entering a bath ticket.
不 还没结束呢
And no. You’re not done.
你要选择你喜欢什么浴场
Now you need to pick what kind of bather you are.
我买了成人票
I got the adult ticket
我把钱放进去
and then I put the money in,
确认
and then I confirmed,
弹出了我的票和找零
out pop my ticket and change.
啊 我忘了毛巾
Oh, no. I forgot the towels.
大部分的地方都不会提供毛巾
Most places don’t come with them.
所以你要买毛巾
So then you go and get the towel
点击确认
and confirm
领票
and pick up the ticket.
这里就是给员工出示门票
This is where you’d take the ticket to
进去的地方
the staff at the counter and go in.
另外 如果你有行李的话
By the way, if you have luggage,
员工会帮你放在柜台后面
the staff can hold it behind the counter for you.
当然在更衣室也有储锁柜
They do have storage lockers in the changing room.
但只能放得下平常大小的双肩包
But it’s only big enough for a regular-sized backpack.
你在更衣室要做什么呢?
Now what do you do once in the change room?
那就是另一个视频要讲的啦 你的时间已经到了
That’s for another video. Your hour is up.
如果你在YouTube上搜索一下
But if you search the YouTubes,
会发现很多人
there are a lot of people
一步一步教你怎么做
who will show you this step-by-step.
我到目前为止介绍的一切
Everything I’ve presented so far,
都可以在不用日文的情况下完成
you can kind of get by without any Japanese.
但我还是要教你一句日语
If there is one word I’ll teach you though,
就是“すみません“也叫”すいません‘’
it’s suimasen or suimasen.
可以表示 打扰了
It can mean “Excuse me,
非常抱歉和谢谢
sorry and thanks.”
取决于场景
depending on the context.
好的 如果你在想
Okay. If you’re wondering about
又怎么度过(在日本)接下来的23个小时
how to survive the next 23 hours,
请告诉我你想要尝试
please let me know what kind of things
什么样的东西
you’d like to try and survive.
我有一些自己的想法
I have my own ideas.
但我很好奇你们
But I’m curious as to what your
最关心的是什么
biggest concerns maybe.
感谢收看
Thanks for watching!
下次再见 拜拜
See you next time, bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

到达机场怎么做?网络怎么办?地铁怎么坐?给你最全面的解释!

听录译者

可可天使

翻译译者

陈榆木

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsngamFa1ps

相关推荐