ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

AR增强现实——改变世界的另一种方式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

AR增强现实——改变世界的另一种方式

A glimpse of the future through an augmented reality headset | Meron Gribetz

现今的电脑是如此的神奇
Today’s computers are so amazing
我们甚至忽略了 它们实际上有多么糟糕
that we fail to notice how terrible they really are.
今天我要和你们讨论一下这个问题
I’d like to talk to you today about this problem,
以及我们如何用神经科学来解决它
and how we can fix it with neuroscience.
首先 我要将你们带回2011年(纽约曼哈顿)哈林区的 一个寒冷的夜晚
First, I’d like to take you back to a frosty night in Harlem in 2011
那个夜晚对我有着深远的意义
that had a profound impact on me.
我坐在哥伦比亚大学旁边的一个酒吧里
I was sitting in a dive bar outside of Columbia University,
在那里我主修计算机和神经科学
where I studied computer science and neuroscience,
我正和一个同学进行一段很有趣的对话
and I was having this great conversation with a fellow student
关于全息摄影的能力 会在某一天取代电脑
about the power of holograms to one day replace computers.
就在我们的对话达到精彩之处时
And just as we were getting to the best part of the conversation,
呃 他的电话屏幕亮了起来
of course, his phone lights up.
他拿起手机 低头开始打字
And he pulls it towards himself, and he looks down and he starts typing.
然后他时不时抬头瞄着我说
And then he forces his eyeballs back up to mine and he goes,
继续 我在听着你说
“Keep going. I’m with you.”
但是很明显他的眼神并没有集中
But of course his eyes were glazed over,
一个绝妙的时刻就这么转瞬即逝了
and the moment was dead.
同时 在吧台的对面
Meanwhile across the bar,
我注意到另一个学生 正在拿着他的手机
I noticed another student holding his phone,
这次屏幕前围着一群人
this time towards a group.
他正在翻看着 Instagram上的照片
He was swiping through pictures on Instagram,
这些孩子们正在放声大笑着
and these kids were laughing hysterically.
面对同样的技术 他们感到如此开心
And that dichotomy between how crappy I was feeling
而我却觉得无比沮丧 这种强烈的对比
and how happy they were feeling about the same technology,
立刻引起了我的思考
really got me thinking.
我想的越多 也就越让我意识到
And the more I thought of it, the more I realized
很明显这里的问题 不是数字信息
it was clearly not the digital information that was the bad guy here,
它只是展现把我和我的朋友隔开
it was simply the display position that was separating me from my friend
和把这些孩子聚在一起的状态
and that was binding those kids together.
很明显他们正被某种事联系在一起
See, they were connected around something,
就像我们的祖先进化了他们的社会认知
just like our ancestors who evolved their social cognitions
比如围绕着篝火讲故事
telling stories around the campfire.
我认为 这正是工具应该做的
And that’s exactly what tools should do, I think.
它们应该延伸我们的身体功能
They should extend our bodies.
我认为在当今 电脑 正在做着截然相反的事情
And I think computers today are doing quite the opposite.
无论你是发一封邮件给你的太太
Whether you’re sending an email to your wife
还是在给交响乐谱曲
or you’re composing a symphony
或者仅仅是安慰一个朋友
or just consoling a friend,
你几乎都是在用同样的方式
you’re doing it in pretty much the same way.
你弯腰对着这些方块
You’re hunched over these rectangles,
玩弄着按钮和菜单 更多的方块出现了
fumbling with buttons and menus and more rectangles.
我觉得这是一个错误的方式
And I think this is the wrong way,
我觉得我们可以开始使用 一个更加自然的机器
I think we can start using a much more natural machine.
我们使用的机器应该能将 我们的工作带回到现实生活中
We should use machines that bring our work back into the world.
我们应该用那些能够 使用神经科学原理的机器
We should use machines that use the principles of neuroscience
去延伸我们的感官 而不是起限制作用
to extend our senses versus going against them.
现在我这里正好有一个这样的机器
Now it just so happens that I have such a machine here.
它叫做 Meta 2
It’s called the Meta 2.
让我们来试试
Let’s try it out.
现在我可以看到观众
Now in front of me right now, I can see the audience,
还可以看见我的手
and I can see my very hands.
在数到3 2 1,
And in three, two, one,
我们将看到一个 全息摄影的影像出现
we’re going to see an immersive hologram appear,
一个非常真实的全息摄影 出现在我面前
a very realistic hologram appear in front of me,
出现在我现在戴着的眼镜面前
of our very glasses I’m wearing on my head right now.
当然这个(影像)可以是 任何我们正打算购买的
And of course this could be anything that we’re shopping for
或者要学习的东西
or learning from,
而且我可以用我的手
and I can use my hands
很轻松地控制它的移动
to very nicely kind of move it around with fine control.
而且我认为钢铁侠会很自豪
And I think Iron Man would be proud.
我们待会儿再回来
We’re going to come back to this in just a bit.
(观众鼓掌)
(Applause)
如果你们跟我想的一样就应该已经在想着
Now if you’re anything like me, your mind is already reeling
我们用这种技术能做点儿什么的可能性
with the possibilities of what we can do with this kind of technology,
所以让我们看一些例子
so let’s look at a few.
我的母亲是个建筑师
My mom is an architect,
所以很自然的我想象的第一件事
so naturally the first thing I imagined
在3维空间里放一栋建筑
was laying out a building in 3D space
而不是用那些二维的平面图
instead of having to use these 2D floor plans.
她实际上现在正在触摸着设计图
She’s actually touching graphics right now
并且选择一个内部的装饰
and selecting an interior decor.
这些都是用GoPro通过我们这副眼镜拍摄下来的
This was all shot through a GoPro through our very glasses.
下一个使用案例对我来说很私人化
And this next use case is very personal to me,
是亚当·哥泽雷教授的玻璃大脑项目
it’s Professor Adam Gazzaley’s glass brain project,
在此感谢加州大学旧金山分校
courtesy of UCSF.
作为一个神经科学专业的学生
As a neuroscience student,
我总是幻想着
I would always fantasize
用一个真实的机器来学习和记忆这些 复杂大脑结构
about the ability to learn and memorize these complex brain structures
的能力
with an actual machine,
我可以通过这个机器触摸和摆弄 不同的大脑结构
where I could touch and play with the various brain structures.
现在你们正看到的叫做增强现实
Now what you’re seeing is called augmented reality,
但是对我来说 这只是 一个更重要故事的一部分——
but to me, it’s part of a much more important story —
这个故事是关于我们如何开始 使用数码装置来延伸我们的身体
a story of how we can begin to extend our bodies with digital devices,
而不是限制我们的身体机能
instead of the other way around.
那么——
Now …
在接下来的几年 我认为人类将经历一个转变
in the next few years, humanity’s going to go through a shift, I think.
我们将开始在真实的世界中覆盖上
We’re going to start putting an entire layer of digital information
一整片数码信息层
on the real world.
花点时间想象一下
Just imagine for a moment
这对于讲故事的人来说意味着什么
what this could mean for storytellers,
对于画家来说
for painters,
对于脑外科医生来说
for brain surgeons,
对于室内装饰者来说
for interior decorators
也许对于我们今天在这里的所有人来说 到底意味着什么
and maybe for all of us here today.
和作为一个团体 我们所要做的事情
And what I think we need to do as a community,
就是真正去尝试付出一份努力
is really try and make an effort
想象我们如何以延伸人类体验的方式
to imagine how we can create this new reality
创造这个新的现实
in a way that extends the human experience,
而不是把我们的现实(虚拟)游戏化
instead of gamifying our reality
或者使现实和数码信息搅在一起
or cluttering it with digital information.
那就是我非常有兴趣做的
And that’s what I’m very passionate about.
现在 我想要告诉你们一个小秘密
Now, I want to tell you a little secret.
在大约五年之后——
In about five years —
这个不会是最小的设备——
this is not the smallest device —
在大约五年之后
in about five years,
这些都会看起来像 放置在眼前的条状眼镜
these are all going to look like strips of glass on our eyes
能够投射全息摄影图像
that project holograms.
就像我们不怎么关心不同手机的
And just like we don’t care so much about which phone we buy
硬件参数一样——我们买哪一款手机 考虑的是操作系统——
in terms of the hardware — we buy it for the operating system —
作为一个神经科学家
as a neuroscientist,
我总是希望建造一种基于大脑的iOS, 如果你愿意接受这么说的话。
I always dreamt of building the iOS of the mind, if you will.
非常非常重要的 是我们要正确地搞清楚
And it’s very, very important that we get this right,
因为这些东西陪伴我们的时间也许不会比
because we might be living inside of these things
我们接触Windows
for at least as long as we’ve lived
图像用户界面的时间更短
with the Windows graphical user interface.
我不知道你们怎么想
And I don’t know about you,
但是住在Windows系统里面这种事儿 使我觉得有点儿吓人。
but living inside of Windows scares me.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
为了隔离这个单一的最直观的界面摆脱出无限
To isolate the single most intuitive interface out of infinity,
我们用神经科学来指导我们的设计
we use neuroscience to drive our design guidelines,
而不是让一群设计者呆呆地在会议室里设计方案
instead of letting a bunch of designers fight it out in the boardroom.
我们都围绕着这个
And the principle we all revolve around
叫做“最小阻力神经管道”的原则
is what’s called the “Neural Path of Least Resistance.”
在每个变化的时刻 我们按照大脑的要求连接大脑的ISO系统
At every turn, we’re connecting the iOS of the brain with our brain
这是第一次这样做
on, for the first time, our brain’s terms.
换句话说我们在尝试着创造 一个零学习曲线的电脑
In other words, we’re trying to create a zero learning-curve computer.
我们在建造一个你们一直都知道 怎么使用的系统
We’re building a system that you’ve always known how to use.
这些是我们在最新形式的用户体验中采用的
Here are the first three design guidelines that we employ
最早的三个设计指南
in this brand-new form of user experience.
首先也是最重要的 你们就是操作系统。
First and foremost, you are the operating system.
传统文件系统是复杂和抽象的
Traditional file systems are complex and abstract,
它们使你们的大脑要 多绕几道弯才能解码它们
and they take your brain extra steps to decode them.
我们走的是与 “最小阻力神经管道”相反的路线
We’re going against the Neural Path of Least Resistance.
同时 在增强现实中
Meanwhile, in augmented reality,
你当然可以把你的全息摄影的 TED显示屏放到这里
you can of course place your holographic TED panel over here,
把你全息摄影的邮件 放在桌子的另一侧
and your holographic email on the other side of the desk,
你的空间记忆力进化得正好可以 准确地提取这些信息
and your spatial memory evolved just fine to go ahead and retrieve them.
你可以把你要买的全息摄影的Tesla
You could put your holographic Tesla that you’re shopping for —
或者我的法律咨询团队 在上台之前告诉我的任何模式 都放进去
or whatever model my legal team told me to put in right before the show.
(观众笑声)
(Laughter)
很好 你们的大脑确实知道 如何回到现实中来
Perfect. And your brain knows exactly how to get it back.
第二个界面指南 被我们称做“接触可视”
The second interface guideline we call “touch to see.”
当婴儿看到它们感兴趣的事的时候 它们会怎么做?
What do babies do when they see something that grabs their interest?
它们会试着伸手去抓它
They try and reach out and touch it.
自然机器也是这样工作的
And that’s exactly how the natural machine should work as well.
实际上视觉系统 得到一个很基本的推动力
Turns out the visual system gets a fundamental boost
从一个我们称作本体感觉的地方——
from a sense we call proprioception —
那是一种我们的身体各部分 处于空间里的感觉
that’s the sense of our body parts in space.
通过直接接触我们的工作对象我们不仅仅将它控制得更好
So by touching our work directly, we’re not only going to control it better,
也能更深层次地了解它
we’re also going to understand it much more deeply.
这就是“接触可视”
Hence, touch to see.
但是我们自己去体验事情 是不够的
But it’s not enough to experience things ourselves.
我们是社会灵长类动物
We’re inherently these social primates.
这一点让我想起了我们的第三个指南
And this leads me to our third guideline,
来自于我们第一个故事“全息摄影的篝火”:
the holographic campfire from our first story.
我们的镜像神经元系统意味着
Our mirror-neuron subsystem suggests
我们可以更好地和每一个人 以及我们的工作联系在一起
that we can connect with each other and with our work much better
如果我们可以看到每个人的 脸和手的立体图像的话
if we can see each other’s faces and hands in 3D.
所以 如果你看着我身后的录像
So if you look at the video behind me,
就能看到两位操作着同一个全息摄影图像的Meta使用者
you can see two Meta users playing around with the same hologram,
他们相互有眼神接触 而且都被这个东西连系了起来
making eye contact, connected around this thing,
而不是被外界的设备分散了注意力
instead of being distracted by external devices.
让我们带着神经科学的概念再试一次
Let’s go ahead and try this again with neuroscience in mind.
再来一次 我们最喜欢的界面 大脑的iOS系统
So again, our favorite interface, the iOS of the mind.
我现在将往前更进一步
I’m going to now take a step further
走到前面抓起这对眼镜
and go ahead and grab this pair of glasses
然后就放在桌子这里
and leave it right here by the desk.
我现在是和你们在一起 处在一个我们正在
I’m now with you, I’m in the moment,
有连系的时刻
we’re connecting.
我的空间记忆正在运作我可以过去抓住它
My spatial memory kicks in, and I can go ahead and grab it
然后把它带回到这里 提醒我自己
and bring it right back here, reminding me
我是一个操作系统
that I am the operating system.
现在我的本体感觉正在工作
And now my proprioception is working,
我可以过去使这些 玻璃爆裂成上千块碎片
and I can go ahead and explode these glasses into a thousand parts
然后触摸此时此刻正在扫描 我的手的传感器
and touch the very sensor that is currently scanning my hand.
但是仅仅看到这些是不够的
But it’s not enough to see things alone,
所以很快 我的合作创始人瑞恩 将会打一个3D电话给我——
so in a second, my co-founder Ray is going to make a 3D call —
瑞恩?
Ray?
(铃声在响)
(Ringing)
嗨 瑞恩 你怎么样?
Hey Ray, how’s it going?
各位,我可以看到这个人 以三维投影的形式出现在我面前
Guys, I can see this guy in front me in full 3D.
而且他的影像非常真实
And he is photo-realistic.
(观众鼓掌)
(Applause)
谢谢
Thank you.
我的镜像神经元系统显示 这将在不久的将来
My mirror-neuron subsystem suggests that this is going to replace phones
替代电话。
in not too long.
瑞恩 你怎么样?
Ray, how’s it going?
瑞恩:我很好 我们终于可以现场演示了
Ray: Great. We’re live today.
(观众鼓掌)
(Applause)
瑞恩 给大家一个我们之前
MG: Ray, give the crowd a gift
在短片看到的 全息摄影大脑作为小礼物
of the holographic brain we saw from the video earlier.
各位 这不仅将改变打电话的方式,
Guys, this is not only going to change phones,
这也将改变我们合作的形式
it’s also going to change the way we collaborate.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢 瑞恩
Thanks, Ray.
瑞恩:不客气
Ray: You’re welcome.
(观众鼓掌)
(Applause)
麦龙·格里贝兹:那么各位 这是我2011年在那个酒吧里发现的信息:
MG: So folks, this is the message that I discovered in that bar in 2011:
电脑的未来不是锁在 这些屏幕的里面的
The future of computers is not locked inside one of these screens.
而是在这里 在我们身体里
It’s right here, inside of us.
(观众鼓掌)
(Applause)
所以如果我今天可以留给你们 一个想法
So if there’s one idea that I could leave you with here today,
那就是自然机器不是 只存在于未来的想象
it’s that the natural machine is not some figment of the future,
它就在这里 存在于2016年。
it’s right here in 2016.
这就是为什么在Meta的上百名员工,
Which is why all hundred of us at Meta,
包括行政管理人员
including the administrative staff,
执行人员
the executives,
设计师 工程师——
the designers, the engineers —
在TED2017之前
before TED2017,
我们将会扔掉我们的外接显示设备
we’re all going to be throwing away our external monitors
然后用一个真正的 更加自然的机器代替它
and replacing them with a truly and profoundly more natural machine.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
(观众鼓掌)
(Applause)
谢谢
Thank you, appreciate it.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
克里斯·安德森(CA):我有个问题,
Chris Anderson: So help me out on one thing,
去年就已经出现了几个
because there’ve been a few augmented reality demos
关于全息摄影的展示
shown over the last year or so out there.
有时候有在科技领域会出现一种争论
And there’s sometimes a debate among technologists
关于我们是不是真的在屏幕上 看到了真实的事物?
about, are we really seeing the real thing on-screen?
这是这个领域存在的一个问题
There’s this issue of field of view,
在某种程度上来说科技 正在展现一个比你实际上
that somehow the technology is showing a broader view
戴着眼镜看到的更广阔的视角
than you would actually see wearing the glasses.
我们刚才是不是 看到了真实的效果?
Were we seeing the real deal there?
MG:绝对是个真的事
MG: Absolutely the real deal.
不仅如此
Not only that,
我们采取额外的方式用 GoPro通过真实地镜头拍摄它
we took extra measures to shoot it with a GoPro through the actual lens
在你今天看到的各种各样的视屏中
in the various videos that you’ve seen here.
我们希望尝试模拟一种真实的体验
We want to try to simulate the experience for the world
一种确确切切你通过镜片看到的世界
that we’re actually seeing through the glasses,
没有任何角落的遗漏
and not cut any corners.
克里斯·安德森:谢谢你为我们展示这些
CA: Thank you so much for showing us that.
谢谢 我很感激
MG: Thanks so much, I appreciate that.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

传统的设备阻碍了人与人之间的自然沟通,增强现实可以让人们之间的交流更加直接自然!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

lizao

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ZOpQzjukY

相关推荐