未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一杯水的启迪

A Glass Of Water (Animated Story Time)

一位心理学家走进教室向听众讲述压力管理
A psychologist walked into a room while teaching stress management to an audience.
当她举起一杯水的时候
As she raised a glass of water,
每个人都猜测他们会被问到
everyone expected that they’d be asked,
“这杯水是半空或是半满?”
“is this glass half empty or half full?
然而 她却面带微笑地问道
But instead, with a smile on her face,
“你们觉得这杯水有多重?”
she asked:”How heavy do you think this glass of water is?”
听众喊到“8盎司” “16盎司” “20盎司”
People called out 8 oz., 16 oz., 20 oz.
“这杯水的实际重量不是重点”她回答到
She replied,”The weight of this glass doesn’t matter.
“它的重量取决于我端着它的时间
It all depends on how long I hold it.
如果我仅仅端一分钟根本不成问题
If I hold it for just a minute, it’s not a problem.
这杯水对我来说依然很轻
The glass still feels light.
如果端一个小时
If I hold it for an hour,
哦 那我可能会感觉胳膊疼
ooh I’ll probably have an ache in my arm.
会觉得这杯水很重
The glass will feel heavy.
如果我一整天都端着它
And if I hold it for an entire day,
我的胳膊就会麻木无力
my arm will start feel numb and paralyzed.
感觉要端不住这杯水了
The glass would feel unbearable.
这杯水的重量从始至终没有改变
The weight of the glass never changes,
但我端地时间越久 它就变得越重
but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.
生活中的压力和烦恼就如同这杯水
The stresses and worries in life are like a glass of water.
片刻的焦虑和烦恼不会带来什么问题
If you think about them for a while – nothing happens.
要是你多想一会儿 它们就开始伤害你了
If think about them for a bit longer they begin to hurt.
如果你一整天都在焦虑烦恼
And if you think about them all day long,
你会感到麻木 不想做事
then you will feel paralyzed –incapable of doing anything.”
所以记住要放下水杯
So remember to put the glass down.
吉米 哈蒙说
– Jimmy Harmon.
这个有影响力的故事给我们上了重要一课
This is a very powerful story with a very important lesson.
看 大多数你所面临的个人问题
See – most of the personal issues that you’re facing –
比如焦虑 抑郁 自卑
such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem come about
都来自于你的想法类型
because of the types of thoughts you have in your head.
如果你是那种一整天
If you’re someone who thinks to themselves “
反复告诉自己“我不够优秀”
i’m not good enough ” over and over again
甚至自己都不曾注意到
throughout the day without even noticing it,
那就是你自卑 焦虑等问题
that’s when you start to develop problems
出现的开始
like low self-esteem and anxiety.
这些问题并不是因为
And it’s not that these thoughts appear just
你一天想了几十次
a couple dozen times throughout the day – the
事情的真相是你可能在一天里
truth of the matter is you’re probably thinking
一遍又一遍毫无意识地
these thoughts hundreds of times over andover again
想过成百上千次
all day long without even noticing it.
你需要学会控制陷入这些想法的时间
You need to learn to control how long you think about these thoughts –
你需要学会把这杯水放下
you need to learn to put the glass of water down.
当然这项技能可以通过冥想获得
And this is a skill set that can be largely acquired by meditating.
我建议你们认真考虑做一下
Which I highly suggest you to really consider doing,
它对你的帮助会很大
because it’s actually going to help out a lot.
我在下面的描述框中链接一个播放列表
I will link to a playlist in the description box below
你可以学到更多关于如何冥想及其益处的内容
that will teach you more about how to meditate and its other benefits

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了一位心理学家通过对一杯水的重量感觉描述,揭示了生活中存在的心理压力如何进行排解的问题

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小怂想吃奶酪

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOgmgqAEyQ

相关推荐