ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日常:新南威尔士大学法律专业学生 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日常:新南威尔士大学法律专业学生

A Day in the Life: UNSW Law Student

红序教育
我是Meg 新南威尔士大学
– I’m Meg, I’m in my 6th year at UNSW
艺术法专业6年级
studying Arts Law.
我的一天 通常从大约8点钟开始
So I usually start my day at about 8:00 a.m.
我通常吃健康的早餐 然后直接
I usually have a healthy breakfast, and then I get straight
开始埋头看书 准备下午的课程
into my readings and preparation for the afternoon lectures.
在那之后 我得搭乘一小时的
After that, I’ve got a one hour commute
火车和公交前往校区
by a train and bus to campus.
在这段时间 我也试着进行阅读
During that time, I also try to get some reading done,
通常是还没读完的几页
usually a couple of pages I’ll have left.
然后 我将抵达学校 并经常在
Then, I will get to UNSW, and usually chill out
法律大楼或某个开阔的空间让自己放松
in the law building or in one of the open spaces to try
在大脑中预演一节紧张的法律课
to free my mind in anticipation for an intensive law class.
这就是我的一天
That’s one of my days.
最近我还过着另一类生活
The other type of day that I have currently
那就是我的实习期
is my internship day.
这非常非常不同 因为实质上
This is very, very different because essentially
这就像靠专业能力工作
it’s like working at the professional capacity.
在办公室 我们做客户咨询
At the office, we can do anything from consulting
做社会影响研究的项目 等等各种事
with clients to doing research projects on social impact.
我目前在做两个大项目
I’m currently working on two great projects
这对提高我的实践技能很有帮助
that really help to enhance practical skills to ensure that
这让我们年轻人能对世界真正有所改变
we really make a difference as young people in the world.
作为本校的法学生 你拥有使用
As a UNSW law student, you have the privilege
专属法律图书馆的特权
of having your own law library,
它由澳大利亚的
sponsored by Herbert Smith Freehill
史密夫·斐尔律师公司赞助
a law firm from Australia
而且这里是考前学习的最佳场所
And this is the best place to come to study before your
在这埋头苦干并在考试开始之前
exams and just knuckle down and just try to get
把要记的笔记都弄好
those last exam notes done before the exam starts.
这就是我们的绿地
So this our green.
我们一般在这里进行所有运动
Normally we have all the sports being played here,
但因为目前在整修
but with the construction going on currently,
我们有了另一种用餐选择 卡车汉堡
we have another food option, food truck-style burgers
和玉米片之类的食物
and nachos and all these kind of things.
这里有无限的可能
There is an endless range of possibilities,
遍及全校区的用餐选择
food options throughout campus,
这是我最喜欢的新店
and this is my new favorite opening.
这里是可爱的图书馆草坪
So this our lovely library lawn.
所有学院的学生都会一起过来这里
This is where all the students come, from all the faculties,
它促进了同学之间的社交
to come together. It’s the maker of
使他们很好地融入校园 且能使你
social conversations and really melding up
在一天的学习后放松下来
and just chilling out after a long day of study.
在学校 我最喜欢在这里喝咖啡
This is my favorite place to get coffee on campus,
它因此也叫 “校园咖啡屋”
hence the name, Coffee On Campus.
我总要卡布奇诺咖啡和杏仁羊角面包
Always a cappuccino and sneaky almond croissant
我之所以选择新南威尔士 是因它
I chose UNSW because its got a great philosophy about
连接世界与多样化的理念
connecting to the rest of the world, about being diverse.
这所大学实在是美
The campus is just beautiful.
当你正在学习的时候
There’s so many green spaces to get some of air
有很多的绿地为你提供新鲜空气
when you’re studying, and just to connect
也可以直接与人们进行社会或学术交流
with people on a social and academic level.
一些最棒的世界级学者
We’ve got some of the greatest scholars
全都集中在这一个地方
in the world all connected in one place.
我们致力于解决全球性问题
We’re committed to addressing global issues,
比如气候变化和难民危机
like climate change, like the refugee crises.
所有这些牛人都集中在这里 这意义非凡
All these great minds in one place is just phenomenal.
在这里学习法律有所不同
So the difference about studying at UNSW Law is
你的第一次课和最后一次课
that your first class and your last class
将是一场研讨会
will be in a seminar.
这意味着你将更多地和老师
This means that you’ll be engaging with the lecturer
和同学们一起共同参与
and your peers much more.
你会在现场被要求以一种非常批判的
You’ll be put on the spot asked to discuss the material
却很有意义的方式讨论材料
in a really critical, but meaningful way.
你不只是坐在后面听课
You’re not just sitting back and listening in a lecture.
你需要仔细研究材料 并进行讨论
This is that engaging with the material, having debates,
提出假设
having hypothetical situations
如此你便能练习如何做一名律师
in which you get to practice being a lawyer.
在我的课堂中 我经常得想象出
Often in my classes, I’ve had imaginary clients
我必须代表的客户
that I’ve had to represent.
有一次 一位硕士来到了我们的课堂
One of my classes, we actually had a Magister come in
并且对我们为假想的客户辩护表现
and assess us on how well we were able
进行成绩评估
to defend our imaginary client.
这些都是我们要积累的极好技能
These are all really great skills to accumulate,
能够真正检验自己以及掌握的知识
to just really test yourself and test your knowledge
并在学位课程中检验你的能力
and test your ability throughout the course of your degree.
当你完成学位后
When you finish your degree,
你不是仅得到一纸证书
you don’t just have a piece of paper.
你还达到了各种不同
You reach the culmination of a variety
经验的顶点
of different experiences.
你得参与技能竞赛
You get to participate in skills competitions,
学习谈判、调解的技巧
learning negotiations skills, moulding skills,
练习的都是与你的法律生涯相关的技巧
all really relevant skills to practice in your legal career.
即使你没进行法律实践 这所学校
Even if you don’t practice in law though, the law school
在培养批判性思维方面也做得相当棒
is really fantastic in fostering critical thinking.
这所法律大学对社会意义非凡
The law school itself to society is fantastic.
它关注包容 创建了一个学生能
They’re all about inclusion and creating a community
一起工作的社区
of learners that work together.
尤其关注在整个学习期间
Particularly focusing on ensuring students’ mental health
学生们的心理健康 且也安排一些
throughout their degrees and really having social events
社交活动把人们联系在一起
in lure of connecting people together.
社会影响中心
SOCIAL IMPACT HUB
这里是社会影响中心
So this is the Social Impact Hub.
我现在在埃奇克里夫
We’re in Edgecliff right now.
我们有一个很棒的办公室
We’ve got a great office space.
在我身后的是我的学习小组
Behind me we have the student teams
都在一起协作 而在那一边
all collaborating together, and then on that side,
他们是真的企业家
there are the real world social entrepreneur, working up
为他们的企业和创业公司工作
on their own social enterprises and startup companies.
社会影响中心是我们为新南威尔士
So the Social Impact Hub is a really unique course
提供的一个独一无二的课程 把商学和
that we offer to UNSW that brings together
法学学生聚在一起
business and law students.
其实 它是为数不多
In fact, it’s one of the only courses
强调跨学科性的课程之一
that is into disciplinary,
它将学生汇集一堂 在每学期的课程中
bring students together to work on real world consulting
为现实世界中的客户完成咨询项目
projects for a client over the course of the semester.
这种课程真的是学生们所说的
This course is really one of the courses
大学生涯中最好的
that students say is one of the best academic experiences
学术经历之一
of their university career,
所以我很骄傲能
so I’m really proud to be able to
参与其中使其变为现实
be involved in making this happen.
我们着手的项目中
So one of the really exciting projects
最让人兴奋的一个是涉及慈善机构
that we’re working on is to be deal with charities
及向慈善机构捐助的方式
and the way we donate to charity.
上周我们在这家叫做
Last week we were out at this charity called
悉尼故事工厂的慈善机构
the Sydney Story Factory.
该机构帮助贫困儿童在一个
This charity works with underprivileged children
很棒的令人兴奋的
to improve their creative writing skills
创意空间提高创意写作水平
in a really awesome, exciting, creative space.
他们有了表达机会 且重新
It gives them a voice and lets them reengage
以一种新颖的方式接触教育
with their education in a really innovative way.
所以 这些是我大学经历的两个部分
So these are two parts of my university experience.
它们都很棒 并且我
They’ve been so fascinating and I’ve gained so much
不仅是在这个学期
from both of them, not only for just this semester,
在整个学位课程中都获益良多
but over the entire course of my degree,
作为新南威尔士的法学生来说
as both a law student and as a proud UNSW student.
它真的是个迷人的大学
It’s such a fantastic university.
我不会因任何事放弃学位
I wouldn’t give up my degree for anything.
我已经得到许多好机会
I’ve had so many great opportunities,
遇到了很多牛人 接触到新想法
met so many great people, encountered new ideas,
而这只是我在
and this is just the beginning
这所大学的美好社区生活的开始
of engaging with this fantastic community at UNSW.
–若你喜欢本视频
– Well if you liked this video
想了解更多
and you want to learn more about other student experiences
本州或其他州学生的经历
at schools in the state and other places,
请订阅本频道
be sure to subscribe to the channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

新南威尔士大学法学6年级学生的日常

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

面白坊主

审核员

审核团Z

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OuxM7tvbv0

相关推荐