ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日常:澳大利亚国立大学学生//企业家 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日常:澳大利亚国立大学学生//企业家

A Day in the Life: ANU Student // Entrepreneur

红序教育
–我是方舟
– My name is Fangzhou
目前在堪培拉的
and I’m currently here at Canberra
澳大利亚国立大学学习
studying at the Australian National University.
我现在是大三
I’m currently in my third year
去年修了两个学位
and also last year pursuing two degrees,
一个是高级计算机学的理学学位
one in Advanced Computing, a Science degree
另一个是商学学位 主修会计和金融
and one Commerce degree, majoring Accounting and Finance.
我之所以不远千里
Yeah so there are a few reason why
选择来到堪培拉和国立大学学习
I chose to come all the way here to Canberra
是有一些原因的
and study at the ANU.
首先 它是一所很棒的学术机构
So first of all ANU is a great academic institution
在澳大利亚的海内外都
with very strong reputation
享有很好的名声
both in Australia and also abroad.
它去年世界排名第19
ANU was ranked number 19 the world last year
且拥有许多世界知名教职人员
and has many, many world renowned faculty members
包括我们的校长 是诺贝尔奖获得者
including our Vice Chancellor who is a Nobel Prize winner.
这所大学很重视学术研究
ANU puts a lot of emphasis on academic research
这也是我一直热衷的事情
which is something that I always have passion for.
第二 我很喜欢它的校区
Number two I really love the campus.
我第一次来的时候就爱上它了
The first time I visited here I fell in live with it.
你看 这里很安静
You know, it’s very quiet.
就像个公园
It’s like a park
在堪培拉市中部
in the middle of Canberra city.
有很多好地方
Many, many great spots
在这我可以和同学聊天学习
that I could study and talk with friends
或和红序的同事电话交流
or make calls to my colleagues at Crimson.
第三
So number three
这所大学在我的教育方面
ANU has been very, very generous and supportive
给予慷慨的支持
in my education.
我获得了来这里学习的全额奖学金
I received a full scholarship to come to study here
而且我来之后 还从行政人员和
and after I arrive I had a lot of excellent support
教授们那里得到了大力支持
from the administrative staff and also my professors.
我有机会参与领导项目
I had opportunities to be on leadership projects,
和荣誉课程 这让我十分感激
to be on honors programs that I really, really appreciate
也从中学到很多
and learn a lot from.
所以我认为这是所很棒的学校
So I think ANU is a great institution
我选择来这儿无疑是正确的
and I’ve definitely made the right choice to come here.
这是它花费2.2亿澳元巨额
This is ANU’s fancy $220 million investment
投资重建的校园中心
into rebuilding the Union Court
及一些在校园周围的其他建筑
and a few other buildings around campus.
到2019年初还在大学的学生
By early 2019 students who are still at the university
将享受这些最先进的建筑
will get to enjoy the new state of the art
有研究中心 宿舍
buildings for a Research Center, dormitories
和其他一些设施
and other facilities.
#七国联军也不能不能阻挡我#
♫ A seven nation army couldn’t hold me back
#他们只是在自寻死路#
♫ They’re gonna rip it off
#他们在我背后晃晃悠悠#
♫ Taking their time right behind my back
我一直都来这个实验室
This is the lab that I always come
做我的计算机科学作业
to do my Computer Science assignments.
我主要在这里学习编程
I study majorly programming here
而且我很享受编程 因为我认为
and I really enjoy doing programming because
学习不同的方式来解决难题
I think it’s fantastic for me to study
并且将其运用到生活实践
different ways to solve a problem
对我来说是很棒的事
and also really extend that into a real life practice.
这是一个名叫“奇夫利”的
This is one of the libraries at ANU called Chifley
图书馆 我有时会来这里学习
and I sometimes come to here to study
或看看书
or do some reading.
它有几个不同的分区
So its got a few different zoning.
其中有一个社交区 我可以在那
There’s a social zone where I can
和我的同学讨论作业
discuss assignments with my fellow classmates
那儿也有安静区
and there’s also quiet zone
在那里可以全神贯注于我的功课
which is great for me to concentrate on completing a task.
#如果你胆敢回来被我逮到#
♫ And if I catch you coming back my way
#我定让你吃不了兜着走#
♫ I’m gonna serve it to you
#这话不管你爱不爱听#
♫ And that ain’t what you want to hear
#我都要这么做#
♫ But that’s what I’ll do
除了在这里当一名全职学生之外
So in addition to being a full-time student here at ANU
我也是红序教育的
I’m also the Chief Financial Officer
财务总监
at Crimson Education.
一边做全职学生
Being a full-time student
同时一边创业
while building a business on the side
不总是那么简单
isn’t always easy.
有很多时候我必须权衡
There are a lot time times where I have to juggle
两边的职责 并且要分清主次
between both responsibilities and have to prioritize.
比如 有时候 在前一天晚上
For example, sometimes I might have a meeting
我可能在悉尼开会
the previous night in Sydney
而后我必须在巴士上过夜
and I have to catch overnight bus
第二天再回到堪培拉上课
to come to Canberra for my classes.
然后我带着手提箱和枕头
And I arrived in a lecture theater
到达了演讲厅
with my suitcases and a pillow
因为我必须在巴士上睡觉
because I had to sleep on the bus.
今年五月 我被选派前往新西兰参加
In March this year I was selected to compete
全球学生创业奖的
in the Nation Final of the
国家间决赛
Global Student Entrepreneurial Awards in New Zealand.
这是个很棒的机会 我可以
Was an excellent opportunity to share my experience
与人们分享我的经验 也可以
with the public as well as compete
和其他来自整个新西兰的
with other inspiring young entrepreneurs
优秀的年轻企业家竞争
from all over New Zealand.
很幸运我赢得了比赛
I was fortunate to win the competition
并有机会在本月代表澳洲
and receive the opportunity to represent the country
去法兰克福参加全球总决赛
in the Global Final in Frankfurt, Germany this month.
我对这次机会
I’m very, very excited
感到非常兴奋 期待着
about this opportunity and I look forward to
不久后前往德国的旅途
going to Germany very soon.
过去三年在堪培拉的生活 以及
The last three years of living in Canberra
在国立大学的学习
and studying at the ANU
无疑是一次非凡的经历
was definitely a great experience.
我认为它是一所很棒的学术机构
I think ANU is fantastic academic institution
能够为想取得佳绩的学生
that provides very rigorous training
提供非常严格的训练
for students who wish to excel at academics,
以及现实中实践的经历
as well as real life practices.
它拥有优秀的校园文化
ANU has amazing culture
教职工和教授们能给予你很大的支持
with very supportive faculty members,
同学们也都很友好
professors, and also friendly students.
如果有考虑来这里学习的同学
For those of you who are considering coming to ANU
希望你们一定要过来看看
definitely come here and check it out
我保证你不会后悔
and I guarantee that you won’t regret it.
–若喜欢本视频且想了解更多
– If you like this video and you wanna learn more
州或地区的大学生
about other student experiences
校园经历
in schools in the states and other places
请订阅本频道
be sure to subscribe to the channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

澳大利亚国立大学生&红序教育财务总监

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

面白坊主

审核员

审核团Z

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grONbsMNmuI

相关推荐