未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

来认识这位12岁的APP开发者

A 12-year-old app developer | Thomas Suarez

我总是对电脑与科技有着
I’ve always had a fascination for computers and technology,
于是我制作了一些iPod touch ,iPhone,iPad 的应用。
and I made a few apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
我也想要和你分享
I’d like to share a couple with you today.
我的第一个应用叫做
My first app was a unique fortune teller called “Earth Fortune”
它展示了地球的不同颜色
that would display different colors of Earth
取决于你的运气时怎样的
depending on what your fortune was.
我最喜欢并且最成功的应用
My favorite and most successful app
是“Bustin Jieber”,是–
is “Bustin Jieber,” which is —
(笑声)
(Laughter)
是 一个
which is a Justin Bieber whack-a-mole.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我开发这个应用因为很多人在学校
I created it because a lot of people at school
我的很多同学都不太喜欢贾斯汀·比伯,
disliked Justin Bieber a little bit,
于是我决定开发了这个应用
so I decided to make the app.
于是我开始编程
So I went to work programming it,
接着我在2010年前的假期发布了它
and I released it just before the holidays in 2010.
很多人问我你是怎么做到的
A lot of people ask me, how did I make these?
很多情况下,那些问这个问题的人,
A lot of times it’s because the person who asked the question
自己也想要做应用
wants to make an app also.
很多孩子喜欢玩游戏
A lot of kids these days like to play games,
他们也想制作游戏 但这很困难
but now they want to make them, and it’s difficult,
因为很多孩子并不知道 怎样找到制作软件的方法
because not many kids know where to go to find out how to make a program.
打个比方 如果你想踢足球 你可以加入一支足球队
I mean, for soccer, you could go to a soccer team.
想学小提琴 你可以报个小提琴班
For violin, you could get lessons for a violin.
但如果你想开发个应用呢?
But what if you want to make an app?
父母们年轻的时候 也许踢过足球、或者学习过小提琴
And the kid’s parents might have done some of these things when they were young,
但没有多少父母写过应用吧!
but not many parents have written apps.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
那么你要怎样学习写应用呢?
Where do you go to find out how to make an app?
嗯 我是这样学习的
Well, this is how I approached it, this is what I did.
最开始时 我学习了用好几种语言来编程
First of all, I’ve been programming in multiple other programming languages
由此而掌握了编程的基础知识
to get the basics down,
比如Python语言、C语言以及Java语言等等
such as Python, C, Java, etc.
之后苹果发布了iPhone
And then Apple released the iPhone,
随之也发布了iPhone软件开发工具
and with it, the iPhone software development kit,
这套软件开发工具是用来开发
and the software development kit is a suite of tools
与研制iPhone应用的工具
for creating and programming an iPhone app.
这为我开启了一个全新充满无限可能的世界
This opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me,
在摆弄过这些软件开发工具之后
and after playing with the software development kit a little bit,
我制作了一些应用 以及一些测试应用
I made a couple of apps, I made some test apps.
其中一个就是‘’Earth Fortune‘’
One of them happened to be “Earth Fortune,”
当时我准备在苹果商店中发布这个应用
and I was ready to put “Earth Fortune” on the App Store,
我说服了我父母替我支付了99美元的费用
and so I persuaded my parents to pay the 99 dollar fee
这样我的应用就在苹果商店上线了
to be able to put my apps on the App Store.
他们同意了 我现在在苹果商店有了我开发的应用
They agreed, and now I have apps on the App Store.
我的父母、朋友和老师
I’ve gotten a lot of interest and encouragement
给了我很多灵感与鼓励 甚至连App Store的用户都给了我许多鼓励
from my family, friends, teachers and even people at the Apple Store,
这些对于我来说都是莫大的帮助
and that’s been a huge help to me.
我也从乔布斯那里获得了许多启发
I’ve gotten a lot of inspiration from Steve Jobs,
我在学校创办了一个应用社团
and I’ve started an app club at school,
学校里一个老师支持着我的社团
and a teacher at my school is kindly sponsoring my app club.
学校的学生都可以来学习如何设计应用
Any student at my school can come and learn how to design an app.
这样我就能与他人一起分享我的经验
This is so I can share my experiences with others.
目前有一系列叫做iPad Pilot Program的应用程序(为各大学校利用iPad教学提供技术支持的应用软件)
There’s these programs called the iPad Pilot Program,
有些地区可下载使用这些程序
and some districts have them.
幸运的是 我所在的地区就在其中
I’m fortunate enough to be part of one.
而我们目前面临的挑战是应该怎样利用iPad
A big challenge is, how should the iPads be used,
以及iPad上应该有哪些应用程序
and what apps should we put on the iPads?
所以我们对学校教师进行了调研
So we’re getting feedback from teachers at the school
看他们喜欢什么样应用
to see what kind of apps they’d like.
当我们设计完这些应用并将其出售时
When we design the app and we sell it,
当地学校可以免费使用 而从收费地区获得的收入
it will be free to local districts; and other districts that we sell to —
则会捐赠给当地的教育机构
all the money from that will go into the local ed foundations.
如今 学生们所掌握的科技
These days, students usually know a little bit more than teachers
通常会比老师多那么一点点
with the technology.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
所以
So —
(笑声)
(Laughter)
抱歉
Sorry.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
所以这对老师而言是一种资源
So this is a resource to teachers,
教育工作者应该了解这些资源 并充分地利用它们
and educators should recognize this resource and make good use of it.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
最后 我想谈谈我未来的计划
I’d like to finish up by saying what I’d like to do in the future.
首先 我要开发出更多的应用、更多的游戏
First of all, I’d like to create more apps, more games.
目前我正在与一个第三方公司合作开发应用
I’m working with a third party company to make an app.
我想开始安卓系统应用的编程与开发
I’d like to get into Android programming and development,
同时 我也要继续我的应用社团
and I’d like to continue my app club,
为同学们找到其他的方式 共同分享知识
and find other ways for students to share knowledge with others.
谢谢大家!
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

12岁的孩子们一般都在做什么呢?在玩游戏吧。来看看Thomas Suarez是怎么学会的创造游戏。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

霜霜

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkd9TWUtFm0

相关推荐