ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

9个保持头发清洁丰盈的小技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

9个保持头发清洁丰盈的小技巧

9 Tips to Keep Hair Clean and Voluminous Longer

大乐吧
Bright Side
维持秀发清爽 卷发更持久 发型师们给出了九点建议
Stylists give 9 tips to keep hair clean and voluminous longer.
经常洗头
The more often you wash your hair,
反而让头发油腻 充满坠重感
the faster it becomes greasy and weighed down.
然而 可以听信金姆·卡戴珊对秀发保养的建议
Of course, you could always follow Kim Kardashian’s advice,
隔五天洗一次头
and wash your hair once every 5 days.
但对大家而言 这清洗时间隔得太久了
But, if that’s a little extreme for you,
别担心 发型师们还有别的小窍门
stylists do have other tricks and tips.
那就是像专家一样使用洗发水
Apply shampoo like a pro.
水温要适当
The water should be at a comfortable temperature,
但要热一些
but a little on the hot side.
这样可以打开头皮内的内护膜
That way it will open up the inner cuticles,
更容易把头发上残留的污垢和产品残留物清洗掉
making it easier to get all the dirt and any product residue trapped in your hair.
接着 挤出四分之一的洗发水
Squeeze out a quarter-sized amount of shampoo,
如果你的头发很长或很多 加一倍的量
double that if you’ve got really long or thick hair,
涂在掌心 然后摩擦起泡
on to your palms and rub them together.
记得不要挤太多洗发水
Don’t use more than you need,
把洗发水泡泡涂在头皮上 以及颈背上
and focus on shampooing the scalp, especially at your nape.
这是因为发根处会长出新发 出油多
This is because the hair near your scalp is the youngest and oiliest,
但发尾的头发很老 很干燥 很脆弱
while the ends are the oldest, driest and weakest.
如果你的秀发是过肩了 或更长了
And if you’ve got shoulder length hair or longer,
纽约护发专家穆西奥·萨维亚诺和凯尔·利特建议先从发尾护理
New York hair pros, Muzio Saviano and Kyle Lite, recommend conditioning your ends first.
并且 先用清水洗发尾 再抹洗发水
Then, rinse them a bit before shampooing.
在起泡沫时对自己的秀发要温柔以待
Be gentle with your hair while lathering it.
用力地摩擦会损伤头发角质层
Too much friction can damage the cuticles.
最坏的情况是
In the worst case scenario,
头发永久损伤 开叉易断
it can do permanent damage, causing frizz and breakage.
先从头顶开始冲洗
Start by lathering the roots at the top of your head,
让水缓缓地向颈部以下流过
and move down towards your nape.
这会促进血液流动和头发的生长
This increases the blood flow to your scalp, and stimulates hair growth.
洗头时不要打圈圈 要不然头发会打结的
Don’t use circular motions, because this can tangle your hair.
要像抓自己头的感觉上上下下的洗
Instead, use vertical strokes, almost like you’re scratching your head.
也不要太用力
But don’t press too hard.
接着洗发尾
Then move to the ends of the hair.
不要用力擦洗发尾
Don’t scrub your ends.
要轻轻地向下冲洗
Instead, use downward stroking movements.
让头发上都是泡泡后
After you’ve properly lathered your hair,
用水把泡泡清洗掉
rinse it, squeeze as much water as you can out of it,
接着用护发素
and apply conditioner.
最后把头发盘起来 继续淋浴
Then you can tie your hair up, and continue with your shower.
记住让头发上的护发素停留久一点
Remember that the longer you have the conditioner on your hair,
让头发更好地吸收营养
the better it’s absorbed.
尽量不要让护发素接近发根
Try to avoid putting conditioner on your roots,
头皮的天然油脂已经够多了
you have enough natural oil from your scalp there.
现在你要花时间冲洗掉头发上的洗发水和护发素
Now you’ll want to spend the most time rinsing the shampoo and conditioner out of your hair.
发型师建议花5分钟
Stylists recommend a good 5 minutes.
洗发水有残留在头发上的话
Any leftover shampoo will dry it up,
会导致发质干燥 头皮屑增多
and lead to dull looking hair, and even dandruff.
设计自己一周内的发型
Plan out your hairstyles for the week.
另一个让头发健康的窍门是设计发型风格
Another quick and easy trick for healthier hair is to plan out your hair styles.
比如 周一做个淑女齐刘海长发
For example, wear your hair down on Monday,
周二编个萝莉马尾辫
pull it back into a ponytail on Tuesday,
周三烫个白领斜刘海波浪卷
and braid it on Wednesday.
这会让你少洗头
This will let you wash your hair less often,
并且每天看起来都是焕然一新
while still looking amazing each and every day.
用鼠尾草汁清洗头发
Rinse your hair with sage herb extract.
鼠尾草是一种自然的收敛剂
Sage herb is a natural astringent.
油性头质适合用鼠尾草
It is great for fighting greasy hair.
它能抑制发质出油
Sage controls the sebaceous glands’ oil production,
舒缓皮肤 消炎
soothes the skin, and treats inflammation.
每杯水加一勺干鼠尾草叶
Take one tablespoon of dried sage leaves for every cup of water you need.
像普通茶叶简单地冲泡它
Simply brew it just like you would ordinary tea.
鼠尾茶变凉后 用它清洁秀发
When your sage tea is cooled, rinse your clean hair with it.
使用这个配方后
After using this recipe,
很快发现自己的秀发变得十分柔亮
you’ll soon notice that your hair has become shinier.
头屑去无踪
And any problems you might have had with dandruff are now a thing of the past.
神奇的是 鼠尾草还可治疗脱发
Sage’s even used as a treatment for hair loss.
鼠尾草含有一种特殊的化合物 这对治疗男性秃顶是很有效的
This plant contains a specific compound that’s effective in treating male pattern baldness.
滴4滴鼠尾草精油
You can combine 4 drops of sage essential oil,
加等量的迷迭香
equal amounts of rosemary,
薄荷油
and peppermint oils,
以及一汤匙橄榄油
and a tablespoon of olive oil.
用这配方一天做两次头部按摩
Massage this mixture into your scalp twice a day,
从此跟秃顶说byebye
and bid that balding goodbye.
减少清洗次数
Cut down on the washing.
这听起来很吃惊
As crazy as it may sound,
大家不应该每天洗头
nobody should wash their hair every single day.
这会让头皮失去水分 使秀发受到伤害
This can harm your hair by drying out your scalp,
也出很多油
which will surprisingly produce more oil.
如果你天天洗头的话
So if you wash your hair every day,
你需要改掉这个习惯
you might want to break this habit.
当然 要慢慢地减少洗头次数
Cut the number of washes down, slowly of course.
随着时间的推移 这会变得很容易
It’ll get easier with time.
因为少洗头
Because with less washing,
皮脂腺不需要产生太多的油
your sebaceous glands won’t need to produce as much oil
去修复由洗发水造成的 头皮干燥损伤的问题
to repair the dry damaged scalp that shampooing causes.
体育锻炼前喷些免洗洗发水
Use dry shampoo before a workout.
锻炼后涂抹免洗洗发水是完全没用的
It’s pretty useless to apply dry shampoo after exercising.
因为运动之后头发会出很多油
Your hair gets so greasy after working out.
这已经没办法了
That you can’t really do anything about it.
所以你最好在锻炼前使用免洗洗发水
You’re better off using dry shampoo before a workout,
可以吸收掉训练中流出的汗
so that it can absorb all of the sweat during your training.
睡在干净的枕套上
Sleep on clean pillowcases.
有谁不喜欢清香干净的被单和枕套呢?
Who doesn’t love the feeling of fresh clean sheets and pillowcases?
很好 大家都喜欢 连亲们的头发也爱这种feel
Well, just like you, your hair likes it too.
枕头上有很多死皮细胞 汗液和人体排出的天然油脂
Pillowcases get covered with dead skin cells, sweat and your body’s natural oils.
随着时间的推移 这会增生大量的细菌
With time, all of this just creates a breeding ground for bacteria.
为了保持皮肤和头发健康
To keep your skin and hair healthy,
必须至少一周换一次枕头套
you have to change your pillowcase at least once a week.
如果你是易出油的肤质和发质
If you have oily skin and greasy hair,
最好一周换两次
you’d better do it twice a week.
大家也会考虑布料的问题
You might also want to think about material.
枕头套实际上能吸收掉头发中的天然油脂
Pillowcases can actually suck up your hairs’ natural oils,
让秀发变得干燥卷曲
making your hair dry and frizzy.
想避免这些 要用丝绸或者蚕丝面料
To avoid this, use either satin or silk pillowcases.
这会减少头发摩擦受损
They create less friction against the hair, which equals less damage.
并且 这种布料不怎么吸油
Plus, these materials absorb less oil from your hair.
再多一个提示 不要带着湿头发去睡觉
And one more tip: don’t go to bed with a wet head.
这会让秀发摩擦受损更严重
This increases the friction, and therefore does more damage.
如果你真的别无选择
If you really don’t have a choice,
睡觉前 把湿发绑起来
put your wet hair into a braid before going to sleep,
这样会保护秀发的安全
it’ll keep your hair safe.
洒些柠檬水在头发上
Make some “lemonade” for your hair.
柠檬水会抑制头发油脂过度增多
A “lemonade” for the hair helps fight against excessive greasiness,
飘逸清爽的秀发
keeps your hair fresh and voluminous,
让你更出众
and creates a natural shine.
柠檬富含维他命C
Lemon is rich in vitamin C.
所以 对清洁头皮是很有效果的
So, it’s great at reviving and purifying scalp.
并且 柠檬香味会让秀发闻起来更清香 更干净
Plus, that invigorating lemon scent will have your hair smelling fresh and clean,
此外在柠檬的死皮细胞里发现有α-羟基酸
not to mention the alpha hydroxy acids found in lemons exfoliate dead cells,
保持头皮清洁 让头屑无残留
keeping the scalp clean, and kicking dandruff to the curb.
备柠檬水真的很容易
It’s really easy to prepare this “lemonade”:
把一个柠檬榨成汁 分别倒入4杯水中
Squeeze the juice out of one lemon and mix it with 4 cups of water,
接着用它洗头
then rinse your hair with this mixture,
记住要一边缓缓地倒入 一边按摩发根
make sure to pour it slowly while massaging it into your roots.
高耸发型让你增加头发的发量
High hair styles will give you bouncy volume.
把头发绑高 使头发维持较长的干净和清爽
Pulling your hair high up on your head keeps it clean and fresh much longer.
如果在家的话 可以编个高马尾发型
And if you’re at home, wear your hair in a high pony or top bun,
待出门时再把头发松开
and let it down before you head out.
神奇的是 从视觉效果来看 发量明显增多了些
This trick works like magic by adding some volume to your hair.
好好保养头发
Take good care of your scalp.
护发产品有很多 比如发膜 精油 护发素
Most heavy hair care products, like masks, balms and conditioners,
这些都可以用来护理头发
are meant to be used on the ends of the hair.
但也有能护理头皮肌肤的产品 如面霜和去角质类产品
But, there are products for your scalp too, like masks and exfoliators.
去角质类产品能去掉堆积在毛囊附近的死皮
Exfoliator scrub away the dead skin that accumulates near the follicles,
秀发变顺直
and weighs your hair down.
面霜可以给头皮肌肤补水
While scalp masks moisturize the skin on your head,
也能让肌肤水嫩 远离出油烦恼
and hydrated skin doesn’t produce excess oil.
但是它们只是针对头皮
Again, they’re purely for the scalp.
所以把秀发分开 将其按摩至头皮中
So you’ll need to part your hair, and massage them into your skin.
之后再去抹洗发水和护发素
You still have to shampoo and condition your hair afterwards.
好了 现在开始看看我们提供的福利吧
And now, let’s get down to that bonus we promised.
秀发健康测试
Hair health test.
好莱坞发型师 托马斯·托
Hollywood stylist Thomas Taw,
他同莎拉·杰西卡·帕克 布莱克·莱弗利 艾伦·佩奇和朱迪·劳
who’s worked with Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively, Ellen Page and Jude Law,
一起做了一个简单测试证明秀发受损程度如何
suggests performing a simple test to find out how damaged your hair really is.
简单地拔出一缕头发 把它放进一杯干净的水中
Simply pull out a single strand of hair, and put it in a glass of clean water.
如果头发漂浮在水面 这说明你的发质是健康的
If it floats on the surface, your hair is healthy.
如果下沉的话 那就说明要好好护理自己的秀发咯
And if it sinks, you’re in need of some treatment.
你秀发亮丽的秘密是什么?
What are your secrets to healthy gorgeous hair?
欢迎大家在评论下方留言
Let everyone know in the comments below.
还没订阅我们专题的朋友们
If you haven’t subscribed to our channel yet,
一定要记得订阅关注我们哟
you better get on it.
也欢迎感兴趣的小伙伴
Stay with us on the Bright Side.
加入我们哟
Join us on the Bright Side.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中实用的护发小窍门,你不get走吗

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

fancyzeng

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkk7MPl1iRI

相关推荐
哮喘