未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

分手后该怎么走出来😉

9 Tips to Get Over Your Ex

《来吧!心理学》
Psych2go.net
分手总是让人难受
Every breakup sucks,
只是难受程度有所不同
while some are worse than others,
不管怎样 分手多少都会影响到我们
they all affect us in one form or another.
不论是和平分手还是愤怒分手
Whether it was an amicable or fury-induced split,
我们将为大家提供一些忘记前任的靠谱方法
we’ll provide you with solid tips on how to get over your ex.
1.(至少短期内)切断与对方的联系
1. Cut off contact (at least for a while).
不论你是甩人还是被人甩
Whether you’re the dumper or the dumpee,
关系结束后依旧密切关注前任
it’s not healthy to keep tabs on your ex
是不健康的行为
once the relationship is over.
你也许想要成熟些 想要和前任继续当朋友
You might want to be mature and remain on friendly terms with your ex,
但这样你就不够时间从分手中恢复过来
but you won’t give yourself enough time to heal from the breakup.
你要告诉前任 你需要点时间静静
Tell your ex that you’ll need space for a while.
你也该考虑把他们从社交媒体讯息中移除
You should also consider trimming them from your social media feeds
对他们取消关注或进行屏蔽
by unfollowing or muting their activity
以避免发生妒忌 念旧
to prevent potential instances of jealousy, nostalgia,
或者被动攻击的行为
or targeted passive aggression.
2.开始一个新的爱好
2. Take up a new hobby.
恢复单身不一定是坏事
Being newly single doesn’t have to be a bad thing.
恋爱时
When you’re in a relationship,
属于自己的时间变少了
you have less time for yourself
因为你把大部分时间花在了伴侣身上
since much of it is devoted to your partner.
另一方面 当你单身的时候
On the other hand, when you’re single
你可以更加深入地了解自己
you can get to know yourself more intimately.
你可以自由探索自己的兴趣
You’re free to discover your interests and
把时间分配给你喜欢的东西
dedicate your time to whatever you want.
你有没有一个你很想参加的课程
Is there a particular class or hobby that
或者一个你很想尝试的爱好?
you’ve always wanted to participate in?
可能是动画制作 绘画 拼图游戏
Perhaps it’s animation, painting, puzzles,
园艺 体育
gardening, sports,
参加读书俱乐部 甚至上剧院
a book club or even the theater.
有数不尽的爱好可选择
The possibilities are endless.
学习一项新技能 设定一个新目标
Learning a new skill and acquiring a new purpose
将会让你变得更自信 更独立
will boost your self-esteem and independence.
3. 纵容自己
3. Pamper yourself.
尽情去吃零食 看老套电影吧
Indulge yourself in junk food and sappy movies
因为你的前任再也不会请你了
since your ex won’t be there to treat you anymore.
给自己放个假 和朋友去其他地方
Take a vacation, take a week or a weekend
放松一个周末 甚至一周
to relax somewhere with your friends.
泡个温泉 让自己忘掉
Take a spa day and rid yourself of the daily stresses
分手和日常生活所带来的压力
that pile on top of your relationship loss.
4. 对自己诚实
4. Be real with yourself.
利用自己独处的时间 反省你们在分手前的关系
Use your time alone to reflect on your relationship before the breakup.
虽然你对前任以及你们共度的时间
Though you may have positive memories of your partner
还怀有美好的回忆
and that time you spent together,
但是你要记住 你们之所以分手
it is important to remember that there were problems that
一定是出现了什么问题
inevitably drove you two apart.
也许你会想修复这段关系
While you might want to fix things,
但是你要接受你们俩可能根本不相配
accept that the two of you might simply be incompatible
而从长远来看 分手才是最好的办法
and that breaking up was the best course of action in the long run.
5. 向亲友发泄
5. Vent to your loved ones.
你要有个有效的支持体系
It is important to have a decent support system
帮助你度过分手期
to help you through a breakup.
当你感到生气或受伤的时候
When you’re feeling angry or hurt,
你的朋友可以同情你 提醒你不是一个人
your friends can justify your feelings and remind you that you’re not alone.
他们或许还能与你分享亲身经历 启发你
They might even share some of their own illuminating experiences.
此外 研究表明 仅仅用言语表达情绪
Additionally, research shows that merely verbalizing your feelings
也能让负面情绪缓解下来
can make negative emotions less intense.
6. 听悲伤的音乐
6. Listen to sad music.
分手期间 你的大脑会被感伤的音乐所吸引
During a breakup, your brain is actually attracted to sad music.
一位素未谋面的艺术家都能用文字和音乐
When an artist you’ve never met can articulate your exact thoughts
表达出你的想法和情感
and feelings through words and sounds,
这足以证明你不是一个人
it’s proof that you’re not alone.
你也是人 所经历的是人类共同拥有的经历
You’re a human, sharing in a human experience.
此外 一项近期研究发现
Moreover, a recent study has found that
伤感的歌曲可以让听者平静下来
sad songs can actually elicit peacefulness in the listener.
伤感的歌曲也会让我们哭
It can also make us cry,
这是一种精神的宣泄 可以改善心情
which can be cathartic and mood-boosting.
所以 尽管去反复听听分手歌单上的歌吧
So go ahead and listen to that breakup playlist on repeat.
7. 接受过去
7. Accept the past.
如果你们不是和平分手
If your breakup was less than amicable,
你对前任或许会怀有一些悔恨和敌意
you might be harboring some regret and hostility towards your ex.
你要给自己一点时间去哀悼
Allow yourself the time necessary to grieve,
但是不要让自己被情绪吞噬掉
but be careful not to let it consume your identity.
怨恨不仅会助长抑郁和焦虑的情绪
Emotional grudges not only contribute to feelings of depression and anxiety
还会对你以后的恋情造成负面影响
but they will negatively impact your future relationships.
你要原谅前任 原谅自己 继续前进
Forgive your ex, forgive yourself and move on.
8. 就算依旧爱着前任也没关系
8. It’s okay to still love your ex.
分手最糟糕的部分 就是前任明明伤害了你
The worst part of a breakup is the dissonance from hurting over your ex’s actions,
你却因为对方离去而感伤
yet hurting that they’re gone.
分手并不意味着你们之间的爱完全逝去
Breaking up doesn’t mean that the love between you is completely dead.
不论是在一起了几年还是几个月
Whether it’s been a few years or a few months,
你们俩曾一起制造过回忆
the two of you made memories together
并且曾在彼此生活中扮演过重要角色
and played significant roles in each other’s lives.
不幸的是 仅仅有爱是不够的
Unfortunately, love just isn’t enough
很多不同的因素才能促成一段关系
and there are many things that factor into making a relationship work.
你要明白 爱有时要希望对方得到最好的
Understand that love sometimes means wanting the best for each other,
而有时候 这就意味着必须分手
and sometimes that means breaking up.
9. 接受下一段感情
9. Feel good about the rebound.
2014年的一项研究发现 分手后开始另一段关系的人
A 2014 study found that people who rebounded with a new partner after a breakup
比分手后长期保持单身的人
reported a better sense of well-being than those
觉得更幸福
who stayed single for long periods of time afterwards.
但是参与研究的人是在第一次分手后
However, the rebounds in this study happened approximately
等了约7个月才开始下一段关系的
seven months after their first breakup.
因此 虽然在向前走之前要治愈好心伤
Therefore, while it’s important for you to heal before moving on
但你也要保持开放心态
stay open to new possibilities,
不要因为放不下前任就拒绝新的恋爱机会
don’t turn away a new chance at love because you’re hung up on your ex.
分手总是很难 但并非不可度过
Breakups are always hard but they aren’t impossible to get through.
你可以的!
You can do it!
你有哪些其他方法可以分享?
Do you have any tips to share that aren’t on this list?
请在下方评论区分享
Feel free to share them by writing in the comments section down below.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching~

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

还在为分手而难过吗?一起来看看这9招,帮你告别分手带来的消极影响。

听录译者

来吧!尉英俊

翻译译者

搬那度

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7X-qoGw6W0

相关推荐