ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

学习英语,这9个秘诀就够了! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

学习英语,这9个秘诀就够了!

9 TIPS for English learners in English-speaking countries!

大家好! 我是《艾玛英语》的艾玛
Hello I’m Emma from mmmEnglish!
既然你们有观看《艾玛英语》
Since you’re here at mmmEnglish, I think it’s safe
我猜你们一定正在学习英语 对吗?
to assume that you’re learning English right?
但是告诉我 你是生活在讲英语的国家
But tell me, do you live in an English-speaking country?
还是计划在未来的某一天去?
Or are you planning to one day?
也许你打算去美国学习
Perhaps you’re planning to study in America
或者去伦敦住一年来提高你的英语?
or live in London for a year to improve your English.
或许你正在申请签证
Maybe you’re trying to get your visa
去澳大利亚或加拿大工作
to work in Australia or Canada.
我很好奇 如果你们准备去讲英语的国家
I’m curious. Let me know in the comments if you are
学习或者工作
planning to study or work
请在评论区留言告诉我
in an English-speaking country
因为生活在讲英语的国家
because living in an English-speaking country
会是一次提升英语的绝佳机会
can be an incredible opportunity to improve your English
如果你有这样的机会 那就去吧
so if you ever have the opportunity to do it, well do.
但是仅仅因为你去到英国 澳大利亚 美国
But just because you moved to the UK, Australia, America,
加拿大 新西兰
Canada, New Zealand,
并不意味着你像变魔术一样
it doesn’t mean that you will suddenly speak
瞬间就把英语说得很完美
perfect English like magic.
你住在说英语的国家
It is totally possible to live in an
但几乎不说英语 这是完全有可能的
English-speaking country and rarely use English at all.
所以今天我将给你们九条建议
So today I’m going to give you nine tips
来帮助你充分利用待在国外的时间
to help you make the most of your time abroad.
我这里有九条建议
Now I’ve got nine
但也许你们也有一些自己的小窍门
but perhaps you’ve got a few of your own tips too.
所以如果你的小窍门我没有提及的话
So if you do, please add them to the comments
请在评论区里补充
if you think I’ve missed any.
即使你没有生活在讲英语的国家
Even if you don’t live in an English-speaking country,
你也可以在自己的国家
you will still be able to apply
将其中的一些小技巧运用到
some of these tips to the way that you study English
学英语的方法中去
in your own country.
生活在一个新国家从来都不是一件容易的事
Now living in a new country is never easy
如果你需要用不同的语言
and even more of a challenge if you
这更是一个挑战
need to use a different language
但是如果你参与到新生活中去
but if you participate in your new life,
你会发现你的英语技能
you will notice a phenomenal improvement
有惊人的进步
to your English language skills.
但在我继续讲之前
But before I go on,
请务必订阅《艾玛英语》
make sure you subscribe to the mmmEnglish Channel.
点击下方按钮并且分享给你的朋友
Click that button right there and share this lesson
如果你认为这堂课对他们有帮助的话
with your friends if you think it could benefit them.
分享爱
Share the love.
建议一
Tip number one.
不要跟说你母语的人住在一起
Don’t live with someone who speaks your native language.
在我看来 这是最重要的一点
And in my opinion, the most important one today.
我敢肯定 和朋友 家人
Now I’m sure that you would feel more comfortable
或者至少是说你母语的人住在一起
sharing a house with a friend or a family member
你会觉得更舒服自在 对吧?
or at least someone who speaks your native language, right?
你很可能会跟他们住得很开心
You’d probably have a whole lot of fun with them.
他们可能可以听懂你的笑话
They will probably understand your jokes,
他们做的饭会让你想起“妈妈的味道”
they cook meals that remind you of your mum’s cooking
而且分享许多家乡的美好回忆
and share lots of nice memories from home.
但是这并不能帮你
But this is not going to help you to improve
提高你的英语 对吗?
your English, right?
一天结束时 无论你设想自己有多么积极
At the end of the day, no matter how motivated
当你可以有机会很轻松地说母语时
you think you will be, you won’t be motivated
你对于坚持练习英语
to keep practising your English when it’s so easy
就不再那么积极了
just to fall back to speaking your native language.
因此不要给自己安逸的机会
So don’t even give yourself the option to be comfortable
不要给自己变懒的机会
Don’t give yourself the option to be lazy
请认真对待
and kind of cruisey.
如果你找到一个
If you find a roommate who
不会讲你母语的室友
doesn’t speak your language,
你就会整天都练习英语
you’ll have to keep practising English all day.
当你们讨论做什么晚餐
As you discuss what you’re going to make for dinner
或者你正在想谁去遛狗
or you’re thinking’Who took the dog for a walk?’
又或是该轮到谁打扫卫生间了
or’Whose turn is it to clean the bathroom?’
在这种情况下 你就可以
In this situation, you’ll have the ability
一直学习和使用英语
to continue learning and using English
并且每天都在进步
and improving every day.
如果你不认识任何可以一起住的人
Okay so what if you don’t know anyone else
这时候怎么办?
who you can live with?
我来说说建议二以及建议三
Well,that brings me to tips number two and three.
不要局限自己只与英语母语者待在一起
Don’t limit yourself to only native English speakers.
英语母语者不是唯一你可以学习的对象
Native English speakers are not the only people that you can learn from.
其他和你说不同母语的
Other English language learners, who don’t speak
英语学习者
the same native languages as you,
对你来说 也是极好的学习资源
are an incredible resource for you.
跟这些英语学习者相处 甚至住在一起
Spending time with or even living with other
会是一个避免你说母语的
English-language learners can be a great way to avoid
很不错的方法
speaking your native language.
而且这样会让你对犯错
And doing so will help you to feel less nervous or
感到没有那么焦虑和紧张 对吧
stressed about making mistakes, right?
跟和你一样在学习英语的人
You’ll feel more comfortable asking questions
提问或者试着说新学到的单词
or trying out new vocabulary with someone
你会觉得更自在
who is also learning just like you.
他们很有耐心并且乐于提供帮助
Someone who is patient and willing to help.
你会和他们分享一些新单词
You’ll share new words as you come across them
聊聊你曾经遭遇过的
and chat about some of the embarrassing moments
尴尬瞬间
that you’ve had.
但如果你不认识其他英语学习者
But what if you don’t know anybody else who’s
怎么办呢?
also studying English?
如何找到这些人?
How do you find these people?
不要只是干坐着
Don’t just sit around and wait
等待新朋友去找你
for new friends to find you,
你可以通过社交网站联系别人
connect with people through social networks.
脸书 Meetup社区 当地的图书馆
Facebook groups, Meetup groups, your local library,
或是社交团体都是一个很好的开始
or community groups are a great start.
全球大多数城市都有数百个网上社区
Most cities around the world have hundreds
里面的人都和你一样
of online communities full of people just like you.
所以你可以找移居国外的人或者语言学习者
So find groups of other expats or language learners
或是住在那个城市的非英语母语者
or non-native English speakers who are living in that city
跟他们联系
Connect with those people.
他们会真正懂得你所面临的挑战和经历的挫折
They’re going to really understand the challenges and frustrations that you’re having
因为他们也可能与你有同样的经历 对吧?
because they’ve probably had the same experience as you, right?
所以他们会是你珍贵的支持者
So they can be a really invaluable support,
尤其是你刚开始新生活的时候
especially when you’re first starting out.
有许多像Craigslist Gumtree这样的网站
And there are so many websites like Craigslist, Gumtree
你可以在那里找到有空房间的房子
and others where you can find homes with spare rooms
和室友们马上搬进去一起住
and move in with housemates instantly.
甚至爱彼迎都是一个可以着手
Even Airbnb is a great place to start
与当地人联系的好地方
and connect with someone local.
建议四
Tip number four.
不要在家看足球赛
Don’t watch the football game at home.
不管你是否喜欢足球
Whether you like football or not,
逼迫自己走出舒适区
push yourself out of your comfort zone
去当地酒吧看比赛
and head to the local bar to catch the game.
即使这不是你在家习惯做的事情
Even if it’s not something you normally do at home,
去参加当地的社交活动
heading out to take part in local social events
是一个与人结交
is a great way to meet people,
了解更多关于文化知识
to learn a little bit more about the culture and
或许还可以学到一些俚语的好途径
probably learn some local slang too.
天啊!
Come on!
开什么玩笑!
What a joke!
如果你确实不喜欢足球赛
And if a football game really doesn’t suit your style,
那就试试其他的运动赛事
then check out any other sporting event
或是当地的趣味之夜 酒吧的欢乐时光
or a local trivia night or happy hour specials
喜剧表演等等 你懂的
or a comedy show – you get the picture.
有时候当你把自己置身于一个人
This can sometimes be daunting or scary
都不认识的情况下
to put yourself in a situation
你可能会觉得很害怕
where you may not know anybody
或者你可能被迫与当地人聊天
or you might be forced to chat with the locals.
这样一来 当地人往往会更放松
So local people tend to be more relaxed and
并且很乐意在这种场合下聊天
and willing to chat in these situations.
通常 他们会很高兴地向你解释比赛规则
Ofen, they’ll happily explain the rules of the game and tell you
并且告诉你为什么另一队不行
why the other team are no good.
但如果你不愿意和别人聊天
But if you don’t feel comfortable joining a conversation
或在场边加油的话
or cheering from the sidelines..
建议五
Tip number five.
不要给自己施加压力去马上开口讲话
Don’t put pressure on yourself to start speaking immediately.
尤其是你刚去到一个新的地方
especially if you’re new to a place or if
或者在大众面前讲话让你备受压力或是焦虑
speaking in public makes you feel stressed or anxious.
只是观察也可以
It’s okay to just observe,
观察其他人在做什么
watch what other people are doing,
观察他们的肢体语言 倾听他们的谈话
watch their body language, listen in on conversations,
试着去了解发生了什么
try to understand what’s going on.
让自己参与进来
Being there and experiencing it
会更好地帮你理解周围事物
will help you to understand it.
看看当地人是怎么做的
Watch what the locals do
这样你就能够了解到更多他们交流的方式
so that you learn more about the way that they interact
以及他们在社交场合中会讨论的话题
and the things that they talk about in social situations.
不要因为害怕犯错
Don’t let your fear of making mistakes
或者不知道说什么 而不敢出门
or not knowing what to say keep you at home.
让自己被英语环境包围
Allow yourself to be surrounded by English,
这样你就在学习而不是逃避
that way you’re learning, not hiding.
不要让自己一味地躲在新家
Don’t allow yourself to hide in your new home
因为这样一来你会告诉自己
because you’ll tell yourself
你没有信心
that you don’t have the confidence.
但是在你意识到之前 你已经开始
But before you know it, you’ll start feeling more comfortable
很自在地和别人聊天了
about joining those conversations.
建议六
Tip number six.
不要只想着在非正式场合下学东西
Don’t expect to learn only in informal situations.
与不会讲你母语的人住在一起
Living with someone who doesn’t speak your native language,
与其他英语学习者一起组队学习
finding groups of other English learners,
在酒吧认识他人等 都是在日常中
meeting people at the pub, they’re all great ways
提高英语的好方法
to improve informally.
但是将正式与非正式学习机会结合的话
But it’s super to have a mix of formal and informal
那是最好不过了
learning opportunities.
试着找到一个能回答
Try to find a local tutor who can answer
你所有问题的导师
all of your questions that you just need to ask, right?
记录所有困惑你的事物
Keep track of all the things that confuse you.
事实上 这是下一条建议 来继续看下去吧
Actually, that’s my next tip, so keep watching
向你的导师请教一系列问题
but go to your tutor with a list of questions.
向他们请教一些难读单词的正确发音
Ask them how to pronounce difficult words or
或者你听到的一句奇怪的表达
about a strange expression you heard,
又或者是在昨天的咖啡店
how to say that phrase that you really needed
有个词组你到底该怎么说
at the coffee shop yesterday
还可以是你听到你的邻居在街上喊叫的话
or what you heard your neighbour yelling down the street.
就算你刚到达一个新地方
Even if you only meet your tutor
刚认识你的导师
for a month or two
才一两个月 这会是一项很好的投资
when you first arrive, it would be a great investment
不管是时间还是金钱
– both in time and in money.
只要你充分利用
As long as you make the most of it.
我之前说什么来着?
Now what was I saying earlier?
我记得我是想告诉你们什么事情
I think I had something that I wanted to tell you
很重要的事情 要是我写下来了多好
so it was quite important. If only I’d written it down.
技巧七
Tip number seven.
不要忘了记录下你的问题
Don’t forget to keep track of your questions.
不管你是随身携带一个小笔记本
Whether you carry around a small notebook to write
记下你遇到的复杂的单词
down tricky words that you come across
还是记在你的手机上 随便哪个都行
or maybe you take notes on your phone, whatever.
想出一个简单易行的方法
But come up with a simple and easy system
去记录下任何时候你想到的
to remember the language questions
语言方面的问题
that you think of at any time of day.
当你遇到一个不认识的单词
When you come across a word that you don’t know
或是一个你不清楚如何正确使用的短语
or a phrase that you’re unsure how to use correctly
又或是一个常见的语法问题
or just a general grammar question.
如果你没有当场记下来
If you don’t make a note of it, the chances are
很可能当你终于有机会去问别人
that when you finally have the opportunity to ask
比如你的导师时 你会花很长时间
someone like your tutor, you’ll have a hard time
去想那些问题究竟是什么
remembering what those questions were.
从而会错过机会
And then you’ll miss the opportunity.
犯错误之后或是意识到
Making mistakes or recognising
自己存在困惑的时候
times when you feel confused
是你最好的学习机会
are the best learning opportunities
因此利用好它们 把问题写下来
so take advantage of them, write those things down.
技巧八
Tip number eight.
不要找那些要求你讲自己母语的工作
Don’t get a job that requires you to speak in your own language.
学一门语言需要下很多功夫
Learning a language takes a lot of hard work
要全身心投入
and dedication.
有时你会感到很沮丧
Sometimes it can get really frustrating
当然 当我们感到疲惫时
and of course when we’re tired,
我们就很容易倾向于走捷径
it’s really tempting to take the easy route, right?
我们都会这么做
We all do that.
然而当你在自己家
But while it can be easy
舒舒服服的时候
to give up or get lazy
放弃或偷懒都很容易
in the comfort of your own home,
不像在工作场合 不是吗?
it’s not like that in the workplace, is it?
在工作场合 你必须
In the workplace, you must keep
保持一直讲英语
working on your English.
所以呢 找到一份必须使用英语的工作
So get a job where you have to work in English.
这将会很难
This will be a challenge.
对你来说 这将会是一个巨大的挑战
It’s going to be a huge challenge for you.
工作时 没有放弃与偷懒之说
At work, there’s no giving up or slacking off.
你必须使用英语 你必须找到
You must use your English, you must find ways
可以提升和良好沟通的方法
to improve and communicate clearly
这样才能跟同事和客户
so that you have a better experience
有更好的交流 不是吗?
with your colleagues and with your customers, right?
现在你可能在想
Now you may be thinking
不过艾玛 我的英语还没好到去找一份工作
‘But Emma, my English isn’t good enough to get a job.
如果我不能流利地讲英语的话 没人会雇我
No one will hire me if I don’t speak fluent English.’
所以我要讲 建议九
Well that brings me to number nine.
不要为自己找借口
Don’t make excuses for yourself.
如果你试着给自己
If you try to find a
找不能做某件事的理由
reason why you can’t do something
或说它太难了甚至说这不可能
or it’s too difficult or even impossible,
你总是能找到一个借口
you will always find an excuse.
找一个你不会或你不能
It’s easy to find reasons why you can’t do something,
做一件事的借口很容易
why you shouldn’t do it.
告诉自己我不够优秀也很容易
And it’s easy to tell yourself that you’re not good enough.
这会更安全 对吗?
It’s safer right?
你只是降低了犯错误的风险
You reduce the risks of making mistakes.
要我说 别再找借口了 行动起来!
Well, I say, stop making excuses and just go for it!
最棒最激动人心的事总是发生在
The best and most exciting things happen on the
恐惧的那一端
other side of fear.
每当你想给自己找借口的时候
So every time you hear yourself making an excuse,
立刻停止这种想法 并且立即去做
then block that thought and do the opposite.
所有这些建议似乎听起来都不错
All of these tips may sound like great ideas
但是决定做出改变的人
but the decision to make these changes
是你
comes from you.
这与你的老师教的多好无关
It doesn’t matter how great your teachers are
与你学英语的时间也无关
or how long you studied English for.
与你是否住在说英语的国家无关
Or if you live in an English-speaking country or not.
我们通常只是干坐着
So often we just sit back and watch these
眼睁睁看着机会从身边溜走
opportunities pass us by.
我们身边有非常多机会
There are so many opportunities around us
而那些抓住机会的人最能从中受益
and those people who take them will benefit the most.
让我们简单的回顾一遍
So let’s recap from the top.
如果你住在说英语的国家
If you’re living in an English-speaking country,
别跟讲你母语的人 住在一起
don’t live with someone who speaks your native language.
不要光找以英语为母语的人
Don’t seek out only native English speakers.
不要等新朋友去主动找你
Don’t wait for new friends to find you.
不要在家看足球比赛
Don’t watch a football game at home.
不要在一开始讲英语的时候给自己施加压力
Don’t put pressure on yourself to start speaking immediately.
不要只想着在非正式场合学到东西
Don’t expect to learn only in informal situations.
不要忘记用某种方法记录下你的问题
Don’t forget to keep track of your questions in some way.
不要找只讲你自己母语的工作
Don’t get a job where you have to speak your own language.
不要给自己找借口
And don’t make excuses yourself.
行动起来吧 这些就是我要说建议了
Take action. So those are my tips.
你还有什么自己的想法要补充的吗?
Do you have any of your own tips to add?
我很乐意倾听你住在英语国家的经历
I’d love to hear about your experiences living in an English-speaking country.
如果你认识现在住在在国外的人
And if you know someone who is living abroad
或是计划搬去说英语的国家
right now or is planning on moving
一定要跟他们分享这个视频哦
to an English-speaking country, then make sure you share this video with them.
点击订阅关注 先不要走开
Subscribe right here and don’t go anywhere just yet.
看一看这儿其他的英语课程
Check out these other English lessons right here.
下期再见
I’ll see you in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来自英国的爱玛给我们分享了几个学习英语的技巧,很有用,练练口语也是好的,喜欢英式发音,了解英语国家,都可以看看。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

01

审核员

审核员_JW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMlT5JEx9o

相关推荐