未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

威尔·史密斯的9个惊人事实 - #DidYouKnow

9 SURPRISING FACTS About Will Smith - #DidYouKnow

一飞冲天
(zooming)
轰隆隆
(boom)
大家还好吗?我是伊万
– What’s up Believe Nation, it’s Evan.
我的代名词是信任
My one word is BelieveIn.
我相信人们胜过他们相信自己
I believe in people more than they believe in themselves.
我最真诚的希望就是
And my sincere hope is that
如果你向我这样相信你们自己
if you believe in yourself as much
你们会拥有改变整个世界的能量
as I believe in you, you’ll be able to change the planet.
所以 让我在你的人生旅途中发挥我的协助作用吧
So to help you on your journey,
今天 我们会了解关于威尔·史密斯九个惊人
today we’re going to learn nine surprising facts
的故事
about Will Smith.
高科技慢速音乐
(slow techno music)

(ding)
第一件事 他相信如果他想的话
Fact number one, he believes he can become president
他可以成为美国总统
of the United States if he wanted to.
几个月前 我说过我相信
– A few months ago I said that I believe that,
(乔纳森笑)如果我真的选择去做
(Jonathan laughs) if I chose to,
我一定能成为美国总统
I could be the president of the United States.
我认为 当我有机会去想清楚
And I think, as I’ve had a chance to intellectualize
我为什么要那样说是的
why I said that, – Yeah.
大概是所有成功人士身上一定有的
– and I think that there’s a certain delusional quality
一种妄想的品质吧
that all successful people have to have.
你必须得相信一些不同的事情
You have to believe that something different
而不是在五千万年前曾经在历史中
than what has happened for the last 50 million years
是啊!是这样的!发生过的事情
– Yeah, yeah right. – of history,
你必须相信这个世界会有不同的事发生
you have to believe that something different can happen.
我总是跟朋友们说起这些
And I say it to my friends all the time
我们也总是一笑了之
and we laugh about it.
你坐在我面前 我就真心实意的
I truly, honestly, as I sit before you right now,
把这些告诉你
as honestly as I can say it to you,
我真的相信我可以
I truly believe that I could
只要我想 我能成为总统
be the president if I wanted to.
人们听到这种话可能觉得很奇怪
And as bizarre as that may sound
对啊!他们
– Yeah. – to people that
可能比我还要早的想过这些
have traveled the path before me,
因为他们确切地知道这到底有多难
and to people who actually know how difficult it is,
但愚蠢的我却真诚的相信这可以实现
foolish Will Smith honestly believes it.

(ding)
第二件事 他知道
– Fact number two, he knows how
怎样去快速地还原魔方
to solve the Rubik’s Cube really quickly.
【威尔自言自语中】【女士】两分钟
(Will muttering) – [Woman] Two minutes.
【威尔】好 我们这样做 再这样就行了
– [Will] Okay, what do we got, what do we got, okay.
【女士们】差不多吧
– [Woman] Almost, almost.
【威尔自言自语中】
(Will muttering)
【女士小声嘀咕】
(Woman muttering)
【女士】一分钟过去了
– [Woman] One minute left.
啊……我还没准备好
– Uh, I’m not ready.
(笑)
(laughing)
【女士】你说的两分钟啊(大笑)
– [Woman] You said two minutes. (laughs)
【威尔】好吧 额……
– [Will] Alright, umm.
【女士】你在完成它吗
– [Woman] Are you getting it?
或许你可以假装在还原
Maybe you pretend to be.
不不不 我知道 只需要一分钟
– No, no, I got it, it just takes a minute.
还原它只需要一分钟
It just takes a minute.
【女士】好吧
– [Woman] Yeah.
【男士】不 这样可以的
– [Man] No, it’s fine, it’s fine.
【女士】所以问题在
– [Woman] That’s the whole problem with
魔方不不不 可以的可以的
the Rubik’s Cube. – No, it’s fine, it’s fine.
(威尔还在自言自语)
(Will muttering)
噢!哇!哇!哇!
– Oh! – Whoa, whoa, whoa!
【男士】天哪!
– [Man] Oh.
【女士】呜哇!要完成了
– [Woman] Whoa, we’ve got something there.
【男士】真的要完成了
Man! – Almost.
(观众惊呼)
(audience exclaiming)
天哪!呜哇!!
– Yes! – Whoa!
(观众欢呼)
(audience cheering)
(威尔笑笑)
(Will laughing)
你们看 孩子们这是真的
– There you go, you kids were runnin’ for real,
我真的做到了
I had you runnin’ for real.

(ding)
第三件事 他是
– Fact number three, he’s part owner
费城76人队的老板之一
of the Philadelphia 76ers basketball team.
没有一件事 可以比得上
– There is nothing like, in all of entertainment,
当你走进球场有人宣布
than to walk into the building
你成为了家乡的篮球队的拥有者之一
when it’s announced that you’re a part owner
更让我欢心雀跃了
of your hometown basketball team.
我简直不敢去想象~天哪!
– I can’t even imagine. – Like,
这简直太荒谬了!
that is ridiculous.
我是说 如果我们队没有在接下来的球赛中脱颖而出
I mean, if the team doesn’t win it sucks later.
是的 是这样的(笑)对啊
– Yeah, right, right. (laughs) – Right.
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
但在一开始这就是不切实际的
– But at first initial, it’s like fantastic.
这就像:呀!威尔(乔纳森笑)
It’s like, yeah Will! (Jonathan laughing)

(ding)
第四件事
Fact number four,
他是第一个被提名奥斯卡金像奖的
he was the first hip hop artist
嘻哈艺术家
to be nominated for an Academy Award.
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
你被提名为
– And were you nominated for
奥斯卡金像奖了?对 被提名了
an Academy Award? – Nominated for an Oscar, yep.
【乔纳森】那真是一个美妙的时刻
– [Jonathan] What a great moment.
最佳演员!
– Best Actor.
我读到一些媒体说你拿不了奖
– I read somewhere that you can’t,
毕竟你输过丹泽尔·华盛顿 对吧?
’cause you lost it to Denzel Washington, didn’t you?
嗯 但现在来看 你并没有输 你只是
– Well now, you don’t lose, see, you just…
额 你只是没有赢而已 对吧?
– Well, you didn’t win it, did you?
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
你喜欢威尔 你就可以美化它
– You can pretty it up however you want Will.
对啊
– Okay.
除非你把奖拿走了你没有输
– Unless you take it all – You don’t lose
你只是没有赢而已
– You didn’t win it.
你并没有损失一座奥斯卡的奖杯
– You don’t lose an Oscar once you’re,
对 我还是奥斯卡金像奖的被提名者
I’m still the Academy Award nominee,
对啊威尔·史密斯
– Yes. – Will Smith.
我们所有人都是赢家是的
We’re all winners. – Yes.
不,不,不。你不是(观众笑)
No, no, no you’re not. (audience laughing)
这是他们在奥斯卡午宴上说的话
– That’s what they say at the Oscar lunch!
它说都过去了 但你们所有人都成为了赢家
It says it over, it says, you’re all already winners.
是的 那太好了乔纳森你都没有出席
– Okay, that’s good. – You weren’t there Jonathan!
(观众笑)对啊 我不在现场
(audience laughs) – No.
所以 威尔
So Will, which of your
那一年跟你一起去的
fellow winners (Will laughing)
哪一个最终获得了真正的奖项?
got to take the actual award home that year?
丹泽尔拿走了奖杯
– Denzel took it that year, Denzel took it that year.
他为什么获奖?是哪一部影片获奖了呢?
– And that was for? Which one was that for?
是训练日那部电影
– It was Training Day.
那是个好片子
– Great film.
对啊 不仅仅是一部好电影应该说 它真的是一部好的片子
– Yes, no, fantastic film. – First of all, great film.
但是我理解你
But I read somewhere that you weren’t,
我不知道是不是你说的
you kind of, I don’t know whether you said
那时候你还没有准备好
you didn’t feel ready, or same time,
或许你认为时机还未到
maybe you thought this wasn’t your time yet.
当你被提名时
– When you can get nominated,
你受到这场盛宴的邀请
you get invited to the party, it’s huge.
是的 太盛大了对啊
– Yeah, big time. – Ya know.
我可以说在我的生命里
I can always tell when things aren’t right
那真的不是一个好时机
for me in my life at that time,
我感觉到了 时机还不成熟
I didn’t feel like that was the time.
你懂的 但是到了《当幸福来敲门的时候》
You know, but for Pursuit of Happiness,
我确切的感觉到 就是现在了!
I actually felt like that was the time
虽然我还是没有获奖
and I still didn’t win.
(乔纳森笑)(观众也笑了)
(Jonathan laughing) (audience laughing)
我想 呵呵 这次是个好机会!
– I was like, hey it’s my time!
等等 结果另一个演员捧着奖杯走了。
Wait, hold on, that other boy took my thing.
(乔纳森笑)(观众笑了)
(Jonathan laughing) (audience laughing)
尽管他还是没有获奖
– He didn’t win it, though.
嗯 我们都在那里 我们都是获奖者
– Well, we were all winners once we got there.
你这是双赢啊!(威尔笑笑)
– You’re a double-winner! (Will laughing)
你就差一点
– You just don’t have one yet.
但是我现在告诉你
– You know, but I’m telling you,
这真的是奖项中的其中一个
it really is one of those awards,
这场盛宴是如此的盛大
it’s so, it’s like the show is so huge,
它的概念就很宏大
the concept of it is so huge,
受邀去参加一场盛大的舞会真的太棒了
it’s wonderful to be invited to the big dance.

(ding)
第五件事
– Fact number five,
当他第一次遇到他的未婚妻
he first met his wife-to-be,
贾达·萍克·史密斯 那时她还在《贝莱尔的新鲜王子》里
Jada Pinkett Smith, when she auditioned
饰演他的女朋友
to be his girlfriend on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
你说威尔啊 应该大家都认识他吧
– You mentioned Will, who everybody knows who Will Smith is,
我也听说你也出演了《新鲜王子》
but I heard you auditioned for Fresh Prince, too.
对啊
– I did.
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
作为他的女朋友是啊
– As his girlfriend. – I did.
我演的他的女朋友
I auditioned as his girlfriend.
我永远不会忘记
I’ll never forget.
(主持人笑)(观众笑)
(host laughing) (audience laughing)
你知道的 他真的很搞笑
You know, he was, it’s funny
因为他就是那个角色啊
because he was there.
这是他的工作啊
And that must’ve been his thing.
我去试镜的时候
You know, comin’ to the casting calls,
看见了他(主持人笑)
to see what (host laughing)
很多年轻女孩们都在那里等试镜
you know, young girls were comin’ up in there.
你知道我说了什么吗?
You know what I’m sayin’?
他自己坐在长廊外面
So he’s sittin’ out in the hallway.
(主持人笑)
(host laughing)
然后我走过去 你认识试镜的负责人吗
So I walk in and, you know the casting director,
她看着我说道
she looks at me and she says,
我当时还在背着我的台词
you know I’m doin’ my lines,
她说 你知道吗?
and she said, you know what?
你对于威尔来说太矮了
You’re just too short for Will,
感谢你的到来
but thank you for coming in.
额 是吗?我知道了
And I was like, oh alright.
(主持人笑)(观众笑)
(host laughing) (audience laughing)
好吧 就这样吧
Alright, cool.
然后我就走出去了
So I walked out you know,
威尔走过来 嗨 小矮子
and Will was like, hey shorty,
让我告诉你吧 我真的……
let me talk to you, I was like.
(主持人笑)(观众笑)
(host laughing) (audience laughing)
哥们 我们没什么好说的
Ain’t nothin’ for us to talk about, homie.
她对我说
She already said you ain’t got
你们没有一个角色适合我 我先走一步了
a role for me, keep steppin’.
(主持人笑)(观众笑)
(host laughing) (audience laughing)
然后 过了几年
And then, over the years, you know,
我出演了《与众不同的世界》
I did A Different World,
后来我又拍了
and then I did a couple movies,
第四季 第五季
and then he want to come, you know,
接着威尔就来了
fourth season, fifth season, asking me
他问我是否可以再次做他的女朋友
to be his girlfriend again.
(主持人笑)
(host laughing)
嗯 他来到温斯顿萨勒姆
You know, he came down to Winston-Salem
那时我正在拍一部叫做《墨水》的电影
while I was doin’ a movie called Inkwell.
噢 天哪
– Oh yeah.
他就来了 还对我说
– And he was like, you know,
你愿意来《新鲜王子》并成为其中一员吗?
will you come and be a serious regular on Fresh Prince?
在那个瞬间 我……
And at that time, I was like,
我现在还没有涉足电视领域
I’m not tryin’ to do television right now.
(主持人笑)
(host laughing)
虽然我很高兴你能来找我 但是我就不去了
And I’m glad that I said no
因为我们现在又不可能结婚
’cause we probably wouldn’t be married now.

(ding)
第六件事
– Fact number six,
他最后悔制作的一部电影
the film he most regrets making
就是《飙风战警》
is Wild Wild West.
那简直太遗憾了 我是真的很喜欢那部电影的
It’s too bad, I really like that movie.
你在过去五年 十年有没有失败过?
– Now have you failed in the last five years, ten years?
你是不是把你做过的都看做是失败?
Do you consider anything you’ve done a failure?
对啊 真的是这样的
– Yes, oh absolutely.
(主持人)此话怎讲?
– [Host] Like what?
就有一些事 嗯~
– Certain things, um…
(主持人)因为一部电影的总收入实在太有限了
– [Host] Because a movie didn’t gross as much,
这样算失败吗
is that failure?
不不不 对于《飙风战警》来说
– No, actually the converse,
恰恰相反
with Wild Wild West.
是吧
– Yeah.
它是一个失败的电影只是因为电影本身不够好
– It felt like a failure because the film wasn’t great.
对啊
– Right.
你知道的
– Ya know?
但是它的票房达到了225万美元
But it did 225 million.
对 我们都知道嗯
– Yeah, and you know, – Ya know?
你知道其他人是怎样评价这部电影的吗?
– Yeah and you know what gets said about that?
额 我真的~他们说
– And I was like, ah. – They said,
是因为威尔·史密斯它才有那么好的票房 不是……
that’s because of Will Smith, it’s not because…
但这让我觉得很受挫
– But I was like, oh it hurts so bad.
(主持人笑)这种感觉
(host laughing) You know,
就像是我通过我的粉丝
it felt like I got what I wanted
获得了这一切
out of the deal, but my fans
但事实上他们什么都没有得到
didn’t get their half of the deal.

(ding)
第七件事
– Fact number seven,
他是第一个获得格莱美音乐奖的说唱歌手
he’s the first rapper to win a Grammy award.
我都要忘记了你是说唱歌手
– And I kind of forget sometimes,
因为我总觉得你是一个电影明星
’cause I think of you as a movie star,
就是你最重要的角色是一个演员
a movie actor first and foremost.
我也忘了 这份事业曾经也做得那么棒
I forget of course, this huge career beforehand,
作为一个说唱歌手你也取得了好些成就
this big successful career as a rapper.
对啊
– Yep!
我敢说你是第一个
– And you were the first rap act, I believe,
靠说唱表演赢得格莱美的
to win the Grammy.
对啊 是获奖了
– Yep, ever win a Grammy.
喔喔喔那已经是很久以前了 是1988年吧
– Wow, wow. – 1988 that’s a long time ago.
但人们并不会随着时间流逝遗忘这些荣誉
– No one can ever take that away.
(观众欢呼)(威尔笑)
(audience cheering) (Will laughing)
【乔纳森】就是这样 只有时间能证明这些都发生过
– [Jonathan] That’s it, the only time it’s going to be done.

(ding)
第八件事
– Fact number eight,
他可以说流利的西班牙语
he speaks fluent Spanish.
我说西班牙语很流利
– I’m fluent in Spanish.
(说了一句西班牙语)
(speaks in Spanish)
(观众笑)
(audience laughs)
现在是法语
I’m fluent in French.
(一句法语)
(speaks in French)
(观众笑)
(audience laughs)
现在是日语
I’m fluent in Japanese.
(一句日语)
(speaks Japanese)
(观众笑)
(audience laughs)
你们觉得呢?
– Whaddya think?
我认为是西班牙语
– Let’s say Spanish.
嗯 你答对啦
– Mmm, that would be correct.
(选手和观众欢呼)
(contestants and audience cheering)
威尔 (说西班牙语)《重返地球》?
– Will, (speaks Spanish) After Earth?
噢 对啦(西班牙语)生存
– Oh okay, (speaks Spanish) to survive.
(西班牙语)
– (speaks Spanish)
(西班牙语)(笑)
– (speaks Spanish) (laughs)
(西班牙语)
– (speaks Spanish)
(西班牙语)
– (speaks Spanish)

(ding)
最后一件事
– And fact number nine,
他被《人物》杂志选为
he was chosen by People magazine
全球最美五十人之一
as one of the fifty most beautiful people in the world.
当我去我电影上映的影院时
– When I go to theaters where my movies come out
我坐在后排观察
and I sit in the back and I try to see
人们的反应
how people are reacting,
《坏男孩》里 有一个场景是
and there a scene in Bad Boys
我敞开衣服奔跑着
when I was running with my shirt open,
那是我人生中的第一次
it was the first time in my life ever,
意识到一个女人在看我 嗯哪
I heard a woman go, mmm.
(观众笑)(威尔笑)
(audience laughing) (Will laughs)
继续说呀好的
– Right there. – Yeah.
我就傻了一样 不知道该做什么
And I was like, I didn’t know what to do.
只好问“怎么了 女士?”
I was like, what was that Miss?
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
但想起来那真是太奇怪了
But it really is a strange thing to be considered,
那时候我认为自己很性感
Like when I think sexy, I look at Denzel
我看着丹泽尔 觉得他真是一个性感的男人
and I was like, now that’s a sexy man.
(观众笑)是的
(audience laughing) – Yeah.
但是我从来没有想过
– But I just never thought of myself
我自己也是个性感的有魅力的男人
in that way. – Yeah.
那简直太棒了
– So it’s fun!
最后十分感谢你们能够观看
– So thank you guy so much for watching.
我希望你们能够喜欢
I hope you enjoyed.
我想知道哪一件事
I’d love to know which of the facts
对于你来说是新鲜的 惊讶的
were new to you, were a surprise to you.
你们希不希望有一天威尔·史密斯成为总统呢?
Do you hope Will Smith one day runs for president?
我期望得到你们的想法
I’d love to get your thoughts.
请在屏幕下方留下你们的评论
Leave it down in the Comments below.
再次感谢你们的观看
Thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你们 我也希望不管你们的代名词是什么
I believe in you, I hope you continue
都要坚持相信自己
to believe in yourself and whatever your one word is.
爱你们 下次再见
Much love, I’ll see ya soon.
一飞冲天
(zooming)
轰隆隆
(boom)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

戳一戳?惊喜等着你!!!希望威尔·史密斯当美国总统的举手?!!!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

我是张爱玲

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4Lnwe6QS4

相关推荐