ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

关于伊隆·马斯克的9个惊人真相 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于伊隆·马斯克的9个惊人真相

9 SURPRISING FACTS about Elon Musk #DidYouKnow

Believe的观众们,你们好吗?
– What’s up, Believe nation?
我开始制作《你知道吗》系列节目
I started the Did You Know series to learn a little bit
去进一步了解一些知名的企业家
more about some of our famous entrepreneurs,
还有那些最受欢迎的企业家 去了解是什么让他们成功
our favorite ones, to learn what makes them tick,
去发现一些令人惊叹的真相
to find a couple of surprising facts
也许你们之前从未听说过的
that maybe you haven’t heard before.
今天我们将了解到9个
And so, today we’re going to learn nine surprising facts
是关于伊隆•马斯克的
about Elon Musk.
(电子音乐)
(electronic music)
(铃声)
(bell rings)
第一个真相,他几乎面临破产
Fact number one, he almost went broke
在拯救Space X和特斯拉的时候
trying to save Space X and Tesla.
我们用尽了
We used up all the,
投资的1亿美元 还需要更多资金
invested 100 million, then still needed more money.
然后2008年和2009年的经济大萧条来了
And then there was a big recession of 2008 and ’09
到最后,我不得不倾尽所有去投资
and in the end, I had to invest everything.
事实上 我那时借了朋友的钱
And I actually was borrowing money from friends
去支付房租
to pay the rent.
– 事实上你已经在边缘了
– You were on the edge of actually

bankruptcy. – I didn’t even own a house.
– 嘿 你都可以买座岛啦
– [Man] You could have bought an island.
– 是的
– Yes.
– 而且你可以品着鸡尾酒
– And you could have sipped cocktails
度过你的余生
for the rest of your life.
为什么你想冒这些风险
Why did you want to take the risks involved
在你进入的商业领域里
in these businesses that you’ve gone in to?
– 嗯 我不得不说有时我也在想这个问题
– Well, I have to say at times I’ve wondered.
(笑声)我也在想这是不是正确的选择
(laughs) I wondered if it was really the right choice.
但是这一路走来确实很艰难
But it has actually been a very difficult journey,
我不得不承认
I have to say.
但我认为 有些重要的事
But I think, there’s certain important things
我们必须去做 让未来变得美好
that we must do in order for the future to be good.
我们必须拥有可持续使用的能源
We must have sustainable energy.
如果我们没有可持续使用的能源 未来将会变得很糟糕
If we don’t have that, the future’s going to be terrible.
你当时是否有些天真地认为
– Were you a little naive when you thought,
我可以轻而易举地造一辆电动车和一个火箭
I can easily build an electric car and a rocket?
– 我当时并不认为这很容易
– I didn’t think it would be easy.
就像我说的 我认为这些项目很可能失败
Like, I said, I thought they would probably fail.
但是创建一个公司就像养个孩子
But you know, like, creating a company is almost like having a child.
所以就好比 你如何对你的孩子说
So it’s sort of like, how do you say your child
不应该进食
should not have food?
所以一旦你拥有了公司,你必须喂养它
– So once you have the company, you have to feed it
看护它和照顾它
and nurse it and take care of it,
即便它毁了你
even if it ruins you.
– 是的
– Yeah.
– 但在2008年确实有些困难时刻
– But there was some tough times in 2008.
2008年末
End of 2008.
你如何从那段危机中挺过来的
How did you get through that period of crisis?
– 嗯
– Yeah.
我们可以休息一会儿吗
Could we just break for a second?
– 哦 当然 当然
– [Man] Sure, sure, sure.
当然可以 好的 好的
Of course, yeah, yeah.
你当时有没有想过 我要放弃这个
– Did you think, I need to pack this in?
– 从来没有
– Never.
– 为什么没有
– Why not?
– 我从不放弃
– I don’t ever give up.
我的意思是 除非我死了或者完全丧失行为能力
I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第二个真相 史蒂芬·乔布斯对他很失礼
– Fact number two, Steve Jobs was rude to him.
– 史蒂夫·乔布斯过去和现在都是一个伟大的硅谷偶像
– Steve Jobs was and is a wonderful Silicon Valley icon.
他是你崇拜过的人吗
Is he someone that you’ve admired
你从史蒂夫的人生和事业上学到了什么
and what have you learned from Steve’s life and work?
– 嗯 他显然是我
– Well, he’s certainly someone I’ve admired.
虽然我曾试图在一个派对上和他说话
Although I did try to talk to him once at a party,
他对我非常粗鲁
and he was super rude to me.
(主持和观众的笑声)
(host and audience laugh)
但我不认为原因在我
But I don’t think it was me.
我想是那个派对的原因
I think it was par for the course.
– [主持] 我想你不是第一个人
– [Host] I think you weren’t the first one.
– 是的 不是第一个 不是
– Yeah, not the first, no.
但是 嗯 其实
But, yeah, it’s actually,
拉瑞·佩琦是我的一个老朋友
Larry Page is an old friend of mine.
我在他获得谷歌的创业基金前就认识他
I’ve known since before he got venture funding for Google.
是拉瑞介绍我认识史蒂夫·乔布斯
And Larry was the guy that introduced me to Steve Jobs.
所以并不是我随便找他搭讪
So it’s not like I’m going and tugging on his coat,
说 请和我聊聊
like, please talk to me.
(主持和观众的笑声)
(host and audience laugh)
我是被拉瑞·佩琦介绍的 所以还不错
So, I was introduced by Larry Page, that’s not bad, so.
但我的意思是 很明显他是个杰出的人
But, I mean, obviously he was an incredible guy
并且制造了非常出色的产品
and made fantastic products that,
所以很确定的是
and there was a certain,
他自身有着不可思议之处
the guy had a certain magic about him.
这也非常启发他人
That was really inspiring.
所以我觉得这非常棒
So I think that’s really great.
– 这种不可思议之处是你在尝试和效仿的吗
– Is it that magic that you try and emulate?
– 不是 我觉得史蒂夫·乔布斯比我酷多了
– No, I think Steve Jobs is way cooler than I am, so.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第三个真相
– Fact number three, he once shredded
一辆100万美元的未上保险的迈凯伦F1赛车
a $1 million uninsured F1 McLaren.
– 并不是这样 不 其实 我从来没有干过这事
– Not really, no, actually, and I never did.
虽然这事一件
Although that was one of the things that was sort
人们爱说的事 但我从没做过
of talked about at one point, but I never did.
事实上 我从未开着
In fact, I’ve never raced anyone with the MClaren.
我有这辆车好些年了
I had it for several years.
这车我开了11000公里 我从洛杉矶开到
I put 11,000 miles on it, and I drove it from L.A.
旧金山
to San Francisco, and it was my daily driver,
作为每天开的车来说 这是辆疯狂的车
which is crazy car to have as a daily driver,
尤其是在405号高速公路上
particularly on the 405.
– 嗯 但我理解当你买它的时候
– So, but I understand when you got it–
– [伊隆] 嗯
– [Elon] Yeah.
– 你在280号
– You’re driving down 280
你把这车给撞了
and you wrecked it.
– [伊隆] 不是 嗯
– [Elon] No, well–
– 让我来说一下这件事 然后你可以更正
– Let me just tell the story, and then you can correct it.
– 可以(观众的笑声)
– All right. (audience laughs)

– ‘Cause the story’s great, and I hope it’s true.
– 嗯 让我们看看你说的故事
– Yeah, let’s see if the story that you tell
和事实
is actually how that compares to the reality,
因为事实是非常糟糕的
’cause the reality is pretty messed up.
(观众的笑声)
(audience laughs)
– 希望事实是更好的
– Thought the reality’s better.
所以 你撞了车
So, you wreck the car.
你从车里出来
You get out of the car.
你笑弯了腰
You’re doubling over with laughter.
– [伊隆](笑声)哦 真的吗
– [Elon] (laughs) Oh, really?
– 和你在一起的人说
– And the person with you said,
“你刚把这车撞了 你笑什么”
“Why are you laughing that you just wrecked this car?”
然后你说“不 你不知道好笑的那部分”
And you said, “No, you don’t know the funny part.
“这车没保险”
“It wasn’t insured.”
(都笑了)
(both laughing)
– 嗯 这个笑点很对
– Well, the punch line’s correct.
(都笑了)
(both laughing)
嗯 当时我正在Sand Hill路上开车
Yeah, so I was actually, I was driving up Sand Hill Road
和彼特·蒂尔一起 他是PayPal的创始人之一
with Peter Thiel, one of the co-founder’s of PayPal.
我们正开车去见麦克·瑞兹
We’re actually driving to see Michael Rits.
这事是在2000年
This is in 2000.
我们正在Sand Hill路上开着车
And so we’re driving up Sand Hill Road.
并不知道怎么驾驶迈凯伦
Didn’t really know how to McLaren.
彼特就说“这车能干什么”(笑声)
And Peter says, “So, what can this do?” (laughs)
我应该是第一人
And then I’m probably number one

on the list of famous last words.
我说“看这个”
I said, “Watch this.”
(都在笑)
(both laughing)
所以我踩下油门在Sand Hill路上变道
So I floored and did a lane change on Sand Hill.
然而迈凯伦没有牵引控制之类的东西
And the McLaren has no traction control or anything.
它只是给了车轮强劲的动力
It’s just massive power to the wheels.
所以640马力的刹车也不过相当于一吨的力
So 640 brake horsepower and it only weights a ton.
它有巨大的功重比
So it has massive power to weight.
在80公里的时速 车轮就自由如飞了
It can break wheels free at 80 miles an hour.
然后我撞掉了车尾 车身开始旋转
So I broke the rear end free and started spinning.
我那时
And I sort of,
让我想想 我觉得那时
let’s see, I think it was sort of,
我是笔直向前开的 然后转弯
I was going straight and then turned.
而且我记得看到有车向我开来
And I remember seeing the cars coming towards me
在我倒车时
while I was going backwards.
然后我们撞到了路堤
And then we hit an embankment,
是在Sand Hill路上一个差不多45度角的路堤
sort of a 45 degree embankment on Sand Hill,
然后车被甩到空中就像块铁饼
which tossed the car into the air like a discus,
然后离地三英尺持续旋转
and it kept rotating with about three foot of air clearance
目击者这么说
according to witnesses.
(观众和主持人笑了)
(audience and host laugh)
然后重重地摔在地上
And then slammed down on the ground
按照最初的方向行驶
going the original direction.
然后车子熄火停下来
And it blew the suspension out.
所以 那时其实没有撞车
Now, it didn’t actually wreck the car.
车的核心 也就是底盘和引擎 都是好的
The core which chassis and the engine were okay.
– 谢天谢地
– Thank God.

– But all the glass and the wheels
还有其他部分都成了碎片
and everything was shredded.
而且车的头部和尾部都已严重变形损坏
And there was massive body damage to the front and rear.
而且 嗯
And, yeah.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第四个真相
– Fact number four.
他已构想出第五种交通模型
He has an idea for afifth mode of transport,
超级高铁
the hyperloop.
– 我知道已经有很多公司在尝试
– I know that there are various companies that are trying
去建造超级高铁
to create the hyperloop.
说实话 我觉得这比人们想象中要更容易
And honestly I think it’s a lot easier than people think.
– 设计图纸是非常复杂的
– The blueprints are pretty complicated.
– 嗯 设计图纸通常都是复杂的
– Well, blueprints are always kind of complicated,
嗯 我认为 对 那就是数学
and, I mean, yes, there’s math.
但并不是那么难
But it’s really not that hard.
– 但听起来还是非常复杂 伊隆
– It still sounds pretty complicated, Elon.
– 就像一个通道里有个空气曲棍球桌
– It’s like a tube with an air hockey table.
只不过是个低压管道
It’s just a low-pressure tube with a pod in it
在空气轴承和空气滑道上运行
that runs on air bearings, on air skis,
在前方有空气压缩机
with an with an air compressor on the front
将高压空气聚集在车前部
that’s taking the high pressure air build-up on the nose
然后把空气喷射进空气滑道
and pumping it through the air skis.
这真的 我发誓 不是那么难
It’s really, I swear, it’s not that hard.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第五个真相
– Fact number five,
他考虑购买
he considered buying intercontinental
洲际弹道导弹
ballistic missiles from Russia.
– 说起疯狂的事
– Speaking of crazy things.
去了俄罗斯三次 为了达成一笔交易
Went to Russia three times to negotiate a deal
购买俄罗斯舰队的几个最大的洲际弹道导弹
to buy a couple of the largest ICBMs in the Russian fleet.
(主持人和观众笑了)
(host and audience laugh)
一次
A strange experience.
– (笑声)你是怎么获得谈判机会的
– (laughs) How do you even get into that negotiation?
– 嗯 你和那些有人脉资源的人交谈
– Well, you talk to people who know people,
然后很快你就和俄罗斯火箭部队聊上了
and pretty soon you’re talking to the right Russian rocket forces,
然后他们
and,
你知道他们
You know they
其实俄罗斯社会很资本主义
turns out Russia’s quite a capitalist society.
(主持人和观众笑了)
(host and audience laugh)

And,
但我却是参加了一些诡异的会议
but I’ve definitely had some weird meetings
我发誓 是在看起来像疗养院的地方开会
in places I swear that look like a sanitarium or something,
我也不明白
I don’t know.
反正很奇怪
It was very odd.
– 我们总是回到关于疯狂的主题
– We keep coming back to the theme of crazy.
– 是啊 说真的 那地方墙上真有软垫
– Yeah, seriously, this place had padded walls.
(都在笑)
(both laughing)
为什么你会有带软垫的墙
Why do you have padded walls?
这很怪异
It was weird.

And, yeah, then I had some sort of Russian guy
他缺了颗门牙 开始对着我喊叫
who was missing a front tooth started yelling at me.
(笑声)因为他缺了颗门牙
(laughs) Because one of his front teeth was missing,
他的唾沫飞溅到我身上 在那个墙上有
it was like spit flying at me in a place with padded walls.
我觉得太囧了
I’m like this is really bizarre.
– 我的人生竟然如此
– What happens to my life?
– 是啊
– Right.
– 所以那时就是你想
– And that was the moment when you thought,
自己造火箭的时刻
I’m going to build my own rocket?
– 是的
– Yeah.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第六个真相
– Fact number six.
阅读《搭便车去银河系的旅行指南》
Reading “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”
是他人生的重要转折点
was a major turning point in his life.

– Basically, I sort of was thinking about this
当我还很小的时候
when I was bored as a kid, and trying to find
人生的一些意义 比如人生意味着什么
some meaning in life, like what’s the meaning of life?
其实 我因此感到沮丧
And I got quite sort of sad about it, actually,
在我的青少年时期
when I was a teenager.
然后我看了《银河系漫游指南》
And then I read the “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
书中说到真正的
Which basically said the real,
其实宇宙就是一切的答案
basically the universe is the answer.
你只需要找出那些问题
And you just need to figure out the questions.
所以我觉得
So I think,
如果我能找到那些问题
that’s, if I can help kind of figure out the questions,
那将是很有意义的
then I’d consider that to be meaningful.
也许第一个宇宙飞船
Maybe for the name of the first ship that goes to Mars,
去火星的 不是命名整个
not the name of the whole, sort of the ship line or whatever, necessarily,
只是第一架去火星的宇宙飞船
but the first ship that goes to Mars,
我目前的首选名称是 赤子之心
my current favorite is Heart of Gold,
这名字来自于《银河系漫游指南》
from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
(观众鼓掌欢呼)
(audience claps and cheers)
所以我觉得我们应该会命名第一架
So I think probably we’ll name the first ship
去火星的宇宙飞船为 赤子之心
that goes to mars Heart of Gold,
我喜欢做这事的动力是巨大的未知
and I like the fact that it’s driven by infinite
因为我觉得我们的宇宙飞船
improbability because I think our ship
也同样充满未知
is also extremely impossible.
嗯 我喜欢无限未知的驱动力
So, I like the infinite improbability drive.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第七个真相 他自学电脑编程
– Fact number seven, he taught himself computer programming
在很年轻的时候 并且卖掉了他第一个程序
at a young age and sold his first program
叫爆炸星球 卖价为500美元
Blast Star for $500.
– 我在南美走进一家商店
– I was went into a store in South Africa
看到了
and saw a Commodore VIC-20.

And
我想我那时是九岁 我也不太确定
I think I was nine years old, I don’t know,
差不多就那个年纪
somewhere around that time.
我当时觉得那是最屌的事
And I thought this was the most awesome thing
最屌的事
I had ever seen.
你可以编写电脑程序 制作游戏
And you could write computer programs and make games
我也玩雅达利和其他游戏
and I played Atari and other things,
还有游戏机
other game consoles
从我大概六七岁开始
from when I was maybe six or seven.
所以能够自己创作游戏
So the idea of being able to create games
让我感到特别兴奋
I thought was really exciting.
我还是小孩的时候 就自学了电脑编程
I taught myself how to program computers when I was a kid,
10岁时候 我买了第一台电脑
and bought my first computer when I was 10,
12岁时
and sold my first commercial program when I was 12.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
第八个真相
Fact number eight, he believes that we’re possibly
生活在模拟世界
living in a simulation.
对于我们生活在模拟世界最有力的论据是
The strongest argument for us being in a simulation,
可能在模拟世界中 是因为
probably being in a simulation, I can guess the following.
40年前
40 years ago, we had pong.
有两个矩形板子和一个小球
Like two rectangles and a dot.
这就是那时的游戏
That was what games were.
现在40年后 我们有像照片一样真实的3D模拟技术
Now 40 years later, we have photo-realistic 3D simulations
有数百万人同时玩游戏
with millions of people playing simultaneously
并且每年都在提高
and it’s getting better every year.
很快我们就有虚拟现实
And soon we’ll have virtual reality,
增强现实
augmented reality.
如果你预测一下技术发展的速度
If you assume any rate of improvement at all,
就知道游戏将与现实难以区分
then the games will become indistinguishable from reality.
难以分辨
Indistinguishable.
即便发展速度降低1000
Even if that rate of advancement drops by 1,000
按现在的速度降低
from what it is right now.
那么 我们来想象一下
Then you just say, okay, well, let’s imagine
未来一万年
it’s 10,000 years in the future.
对于万物进化来说微不足道
Which is nothing in the evolutionary scale.

So,
所以很明显 我们在自己的发展轨道上
so given that we’re clearly on our trajectory
拥有与现实无法区分的游戏
to have games that are indistinguishable from reality
而且这些游戏可以在任何设备上玩
and those games could be played on any set top box
或是在电脑和其他设备上玩
or on a PC or whatever.
应该已经有无数种
And they would probably be billions of such
这样的电脑或者机顶盒
computers or set top boxes.
跟随这种发展的胜算
It would seem to follow that the odds
就是基于现实基础的发展 看起来微乎其微
that we’re in base reality is one in billions.
告诉我这个论证的问题在哪
Tell me what’s wrong with that argument?
– 答案是肯定的吗
– Is the answer yes?
– 这个论证
– The argument is probably,
这个论证有逻辑性吗
is there a flow in that argument?
我不清楚错误在哪
I’m not sure what the error.
– 不 这个论证是有意义的
– No, the argument makes sense.
所以
So the assumption then is that
有人领先于我们 这是个游戏
somebody beat us to it, and this is a game.
– 不 有微乎其微的可能性这是个基础现实
– No, there’s a one in billions chance this is base reality.
– 哦 这样
– Oh, okay.
– 那你觉得呢
– What do you think?
– 嗯 我认为可能性极小
– Well, I think it’s one in billions.
– 好吧(观众笑了)
– Okay. (audience laughs)
– 嗯 我觉得
– I mean
– 那看起来像
– That seems to be like clearly what it suggests.
其实我觉得 可能我们应该希望
And, actually, I mean, arguably we should hope that that’s true
如果人类文明停止发展
because otherwise if civilization stops advancing,
可能因为一些灾难性事件
then that may be due to some calamitous event
使文明消亡
that erases civilization.
也许我们应该希望这是个模拟现实
So maybe we should be hopeful that this is a simulation
因为 不然
’cause otherwise–
– 因为这能重启文明
– ‘Cause they could reboot it.
– 嗯 不然 我们将创造模拟现实
– Well, otherwise, either we’re going to create simulations
难以区分与现实
that are indistinguishable from reality
不然文明就会消亡
or civilization will cease to exist.
这是两种选择
Those are the two options.
(铃声)
(bell rings)
– 第九个真相
– And fact number nine,
他曾当过#大爆炸理论#的嘉宾
he once made a guest experience on the Big Bang Theory.

– Here you go.
– 谢谢
– Thanks.
– 你是在开玩笑吧
– You got to be kidding me.
– 什么
– Sorry?
– 你是伊隆·马斯克
– You’re Elon Musk.
– 我是啊
– I am.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
– 你在这干嘛
– What are you doing here?
– 我在洗碗
– I’m washing dishes.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
嗯 我本来负责做火鸡
Well, I was on the turkey line,
但因为加了太多肉汁 我被降级了
but I got demoted for being too generous with the gravy.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
– 哦 老兄
– Oh, man,
见到你真荣幸
what an honor to meet you.
我是特斯拉和Space X的超级粉丝
I’m such a fan of Tesla and Space X,
所有你的公司
all your companies.
我叫霍华德·沃洛维兹 来自加州理工学院
Howard Wolowitz, Caltech.
– 很高兴认识你 霍华德
– Nice to meet you, Howard.
降级到这里真好
It feels great to come down here
可以帮助更不幸的人 对吧
and help the less fortunate, huh?
– 哦 是啊
– Oh, yeah.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
没有什么比帮助他人更好
Nothing better than helping people.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
当我观察地球时 我体会到这点
Which is something I realized when I was viewing Earth
从国际空间站的甲板上观察
from the deck of the International Space Station,
在那我当了两个月的有效载荷专家
where I spent two months as a payload specialist,
我有资格做这工作 是因为
a job I was qualified for because I’m
我是麻省理工的工程师
an MIT trained engineer.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
我浇的肉汁再厚也没你脸皮厚
– And I thought I ladled the gravy on thick.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
– 不好意思 只是 你太牛逼了
– Sorry, it’s just, you’re you.
(笑声)我真希望你能收留我
(laughs) And I really want you to adopt me.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
– 嗯 感恩节你出现在这里
– Well, you’re here on Thanksgiving,
你应该是个好人
so you’re probably a good person.
– 哦 我老婆也来了
– Oh, I made my wife come down too.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
– 你觉得你还会上太空吗
– You think you might ever get back out into space?
– 这是给我工作吗
– Is that a job offer?
因为我超想去火星
Because I really want to go to Mars.
前提是我可以带上老婆
Assuming I can bring my wife.
她不占地方
She hardly takes up any room.
她跟手提行李差不多大
She’s basically a carry on.
(观众
(audience laughs)
– 呃 我们还没聊到那么远
– Well, we’re not quite there yet.
但我们一直在寻找工程师
But we’re always looking for engineers,
我把电子邮箱告诉你 我们保持联络
so let me give you my e-mail, we can stay in touch.
– 谢谢你
– Thank you.

– Oh, look.
有没人碰过的南瓜饼
Someone hardly touched their pumpkin pie.
你想和我一起吃吗
Want to share it with me?
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
一块被吃了点的南瓜饼
– A partially eaten piece of pumpkin pie
在和伊隆·马斯克共处的收容所里
from a homeless shelter with Elon Musk?
你知道我会答应的
You bet I do.
(观众笑了)
(audience laughs)
– 感谢各位收看
– So thank you guys so much for watching.
我希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed.
我非常希望知道哪些惊人的真相
I’m super curious to figure out which surprising fact
你们觉得最有趣 你们觉得最震惊
was most interesting for you, most surprising for you.
请在下方的评论栏告诉我吧
Leave it down in the comments below.
我会来看的
I’m going to check it out.
还有 你们觉得这个系列节目怎么样
Also, what do you think of this series?
这是我们关于新兴科技的系列节目之一
This is one of our series that’s on the bubble.
我们已经做了关于托尼·罗宾斯和比尔·盖茨的节目
We’ve done Tony Robbins, we’ve done Bill Gates.
我们也做了
We’ve done Kanye West.
这次是伊隆·马斯克的
And this is Elon Musk.
我们不确定是否要继续
And we’re not sure if we’re going to
做这个系列节目
continue the series or not,
所以我想知道你们喜欢这节目哪部分
so I’d love to know what did you like about it?
你们喜欢这节目吗
Do you like it?
我们如何把节目做得更好
How can we make it better?
请在下方分享你的观点
Share your thoughts down below.
也许这个系列还会继续
Maybe the series will continue
或者我们会替换成更好的节目
or maybe we’ll replace it with something better.
请让我知道
Let me know.
再次感谢你们收看
Thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you.
我希望你们继续相信自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
无论你们想做什么
and whatever your one word is.
爱你们
Much love.
下期节目再见
I’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从濒临破产,到撞烂豪车,甚至客串过《生活大爆炸》,这期节目将为你带来传奇极客伊隆·马斯克不为人知的9个故事。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

香芋

审核员

WeiRan

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnE-hnSPUI

相关推荐