ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

9个迹象证明其实你是只猫咪 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

9个迹象证明其实你是只猫咪

9 Signs You're Secretly a Cat - MEOW!

你曾经有觉得生而为人是个错误吗?
Do you ever feel like it was a mistake that you were born human?
当其他人正在梦想着成为
while everyone else is dreaming about becoming
下一个最好的企业家 护士或者是艺术家时
the next best entrepreneur,nurse or artist,
我有一个小秘密要告诉你
I’ve got a little secret for you;
我的梦想是成为一只专业的家猫
my dream is to become a professional house cat.
但是随着更多的研究
But with further research,
我可能不用期待得太久了
I might not have to dream any longer
事实上 我可能已经是了
In fact, I may be living it already.
你受够了被误解吗?
Are you sick and tired of being misunderstood?
这里有9个信号说明你背地里是一只猫
Here are 9 signs you’re secretly a cat;
你又萌 个子又小还野蛮
you’re cute, small and sassy.
作为一只猫 在生活中你经历过矮人的烦恼吗?
Have you experienced short people problems all your life as a cat?
这不是问题而且非常正常
It’s not an issue but quite normal.
人们认为你很可爱 并且不由得想抱你
People think you’re adorable and cuddly
但是当有人误解了你
but the minute someone has wronged you,
你不惧还以颜色
you’re not afraid to show them your claws.
这也是为什么你经常受人尊敬
This is why you’re usually respected.
表面上 你通常是沉着 冷静 镇定
On the surface, you’re usually calm, cool and collected,
但是私下里 你是一座即将爆发的小火山
but underneath, you’re a simmering volcano
在足够的压力下准备好爆发
ready to explode under enough pressure.
不过你从未忘记一种温柔的姿态
You never forget a kind gesture though.
你不能忍受杂乱
you can’t stand messiness.
有其他人不能忍受一个杂乱的房间吗?
Who else here can’t stand a messy room?
猫喜欢有序的 一致的和常规性的事物
Cats enjoy structure, consistency and routine.
那个听起来像是你吗?
Does that sound like you?
冲动不是你的突出个性
When impulse is not your middle name
并且你有高度的自律和自控能力
and you have a high degree of self-discipline and control,
你的同事经常称赞你的工作素质
your coworkers often admire your work ethic;
干净 可靠并且注重细节
clean,reliable and detail-oriented.
你天生就是个楷模
You make a natural role model.
在我们继续接下来的视频之前
Before we continue the rest of the video,
别忘了要订阅我们的频道以获得更多的内容
be sure to subscribe to our channel for more content
并且把这个视频分享给其他人
as well as share this video with others.
在你的帮助下
With your help,
我们可以接触更多的人 并且提供我们的帮助
we can reach more people and provide our support.
现在来看看第三点
Now,on to point three.
3 睡觉是你的嗜好
3 sleeping is your favorite hobby.
猫喜欢打盹儿
Cats love to nap.
如果这个吓到你了
If this screams you,
不要担心其他人会认为你无聊
don’t worry about other people calling you boring.
你如此的受欢迎
It’s not your fault you’re so popular
并且受邀出席许多社交活动,这些并不是你的错
and get invited out to so many social events,
但是频频拒绝他们
but decline them frequently
只是为了舒服的躺在床上
just to cozy up in your bed
我的意思是谁能拒绝温暖的被窝和柔软的枕头?
I mean, who could resist warm sheets and soft pillows?
4 你对一切事物好奇
4.You’re curious about everything.
你可能不常出门
you might not always go out of your way
去参加聚会或者开始和陌生人交谈
to attend parties or strike up a conversation with strangers.
但是这并不意味着你不善于观察
but this doesn’t mean you aren’t observant.
你留心周围的世界
You pay attention to the world around you
并且乐于观察事物规律
and take great pleasure in examining how things work.
这使得你是一名天生的书迷
This makes you a natural bookworm,
学术爱好者和一生的伴侣
scholarly enthusiast and lifelong partner.
5 你捍卫你的自由
5.You are protective of your freedom.
每一个人都知道猫不需要别人来完善它们
Everybody knows a cat needs no one to complete them.
极其独立
Fiercely independent,
你享受你的空间
you enjoy your space
并且自豪于自给自足
and are rather proud of being self-sufficient.
然而这并不意味着你不喜欢同伴
This however doesn’t mean you dislike company.
这就引出下一个信号
Which brings us to the next sign.
6.你喜欢小剂量的爱
6.you enjoy affection in small doses.
别人要靠近你
For others to get close to you,
他们需要努力
they have to earn it.
你不轻易相信别人
You don’t trust people easily,
但是当对的人进入到你的生活中
but when the right people enter your life,
和他们在一起 你允许自己变得脆弱
you allow yourself to be vulnerable with them.
你重视感情的质量多于数量
You value the quality of your relationship more than the quantity.
这使得你是一位忠诚的朋友和浪漫的伴侣
This makes you a loyal friend and romantic partner
因为一旦有人伤害了你在意的人
because the minute someone hurts someone you care about
你会尽一切力量保护他们
you do everything in your power to protect them.
这也是为什么猫是如此的可靠
This is why cats are so reliable.
7 当别人在睡觉时你在熬夜
7.You stay up when everyone else is asleep.
你有夜间活动的习惯吗?
Do you have nocturnal tendencies?
当你的邻居正在睡觉
While your neighbors are sleeping,
你可能是唯一一个醒着在吃拉面
you might be the only one up eating ramen
看你最喜欢的电视节目
and watching your favorite Netflix show.
不用羞愧 这就是你的风格
Have no shame, this is just how you operate.
不过最难的部分是你后悔
The hard part though is regretting
熬夜至闹钟响起的那一刻
you stayed up the minute your alarm goes off.
不幸的是 作为一只附身在人身上的猫
Unfortunately, being a cat stuck in a human’s body
需要你去上学和上班
requires you to go to school and work.
8 你是出了名的挑剔
8.You’re known to be picky.
从你吃的食物
Ranging from the foods you eat
到被别人触动的方式
to the way you are touched by others
你有特别的偏好
you have specific preferences.
有些人可能会考虑到饲养你的高花费
Others might consider you high maintenance
但是你认为你不是谁都可以拥有的
but you recognize that you’re not for everyone.
对的人不会介意 而且会尊重你的喜好
The right people wouldn’t mind and would respect your tastes.
9 人们经常误以为你是冷漠的
9.people often mistake you for being indifferent.
你被认为是内向者吗?
Do you identify as an introvert?
其他人可能认为你是保守的 不好接触的 还一本正经
Others may think you’re reserved, unapproachable and serious.
但是如果他们在与你相处时让你变得舒服
But if they just allow you to grow comfortable with them,
他们就会发现实际上你很幽默而且感情丰富
they’ll come to find you’re actually playful and affectionate.
在你意识到之前
Before you know it,
你会被他们围拢
you’ll be cuddled up next to them
并且和你所珍惜而又珍惜你的人
and spend every waking moment with someone you value
度过一整天
who values you back too.
想要更多有趣轻松的内容吗?
Want more fun light-hearted content?
确认并且订阅Sea rabbit
Check out and subscribe to the Sea rabbit;
十分有趣 爱讥讽又有点粗鲁
Hilarious,sarcastic and the little sassy.
他自己是毫无歉意的
He’s just so unapologetically himself.
如果你也喜欢这个视频
If you also like this video,
请一定要点赞
be sure to give it a Thumbs Up.
一如既往 谢谢观看!
As always, thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你有想过自己其实是一只猫吗?来看看你身上都有哪些和猫一样的特性吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Baozi

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCvfvatA_Ng

相关推荐