未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人们隐藏情感的9个迹象

9 Signs Someone's Hiding Their Feelings For You

Hi, Psych2goers.
嗨 Psych2goers
And welcome back to another video.
欢迎再次回到我们的视频
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Your love and support has enabled us
你们的喜爱和支持让我们能够
to send your way another wealth of everyday psychology.
为你们呈现丰富的日常心理学
So let’s explore.
话不多说 开始探索吧
Sometimes feelings can be obvious.
有时候 感情是显而易见的
Other times they may not be.
但有时 它们却又难以察觉
This can make you question
这可能会让你感到疑惑
whether somebody has romantic feelings for you.
某个人是否中意你
The old age question here is,
老掉牙的问题是
is this person flirting with me
这个人是对我有感觉
because they have feelings for me,
和我调情
or are they simply being friendly?
还是只是在表达友善?
Knowing the subtle differences can save you
看清这两者间微妙的差异
the dreaded embarrassment.
可以避免“社死般”的尴尬
So how do you know when people are hiding their feelings?
那怎么才能知道人们在隐藏自己的感情呢?
Before we begin,
在我们开始之前
please note that this video is purely
请注意 这个视频所讲的内容
for educational purposes only,
纯粹是出于教育目的
and is not designed to suggest that if people
并不是说 如果人们
do show these signs that they definitely
确实表现出视频中所讲的迹象时
have feelings for you.
他们就一定中意你 并非如此
It’s best to talk to the person in question,
你最好还是跟那个人谈谈
and discuss this to make sure that you’re on the same page.
讨论下这个问题 以确认彼此的心意
After all, communication is key.
毕竟 沟通才是关键
With that in mind,
明白了这一点以后
here are nine signs that somebody
有九个迹象能够表明
may be hiding their feelings for you.
某人可能在隐瞒他们对你心动
Number one, they will pay you a lot of attention.
第一 他们会很关注你
Are they regularly inviting you out,
他们是否经常约你出去?
constantly calling and texting you,
是否经常给你打电话 发短信?
and asking your friends about you?
是否经常向你朋友打听你的情况?
If the answer is yes,
如果是的话
then it appears that there
那么 看来你们的关系
is already a foundational relationship
的微妙的基础
that has been established.
已经建立了
The best indicator of a crush, love
心动 坠入爱河或者受到吸引的
or attraction is attention.
最明显的指标是关注
What a person does and how they act around
一个人的所作所为 以及他们在你身边的一举一动
you explains everything you need to know.
已经说明了一切
The key is to observe with your eyes,
关键是 你要用眼睛去留意观察
and not just with your heart.
而不仅仅是用心去感受和揣测
Number two, their body language
第二 在你身边时
will be different around you.
他们的肢体语言会有所不同
Do you often notice them facing and leaning towards you
你是否经常能注意到 他们在与你交谈时
when they talk to you?
会面向你 靠向你
Are their gestures, open, relaxed, and welcoming?
他们是否会做出开放 放松和表示欢迎的动作
You’ve probably heard before that the body doesn’t lie.
你以前可能听说过 身体是不会说谎的
So if you want to know how you can tell if someone likes you
因此 如果你想知道 如何判断一个人是否喜欢你
or not pay close attention
请密切注意他的肢体语言
to what this person’s body language is telling you.
向你传达的信息
A relaxed and open body posture around you generally shows
在你身边时 他放松和开放的举止通常表明
that the person is okay with being vulnerable around you,
他愿意向你展示他脆弱的一面
and trusts you enough to let you into their comfort zone.
并且对你信任到愿意让你进入他的舒适区
It can be a sign of trust, respect,
这可能是信任 尊重的迹象
and oftentimes even care.
很多时候甚至表明 他们在乎你
Just make sure that you don’t confuse romantic interest
但你得确保 不把浪漫的兴趣
with shyness because shyness
和害羞混为一谈
doesn’t necessarily indicate romantic attraction.
因为害羞并不一定代表他们对你心动
Number three, pay attention to their eye contact,
第三 留意眼神交流
and non-verba communication.
和非语言的交流
Do you notice them looking at you more often?
你是否注意到他们会经常看你
Are they extra cheerful or smile frequently and talk more
和你在一起或交谈时 他们是否
than usual and with you.
比平时更健谈 或更经常微笑?
The next time you’re with the person in question,
当你再有机会和那个人独处时
note how often they look at you,
留意他们看你的频率
Harvard Psychologist, Zick Rubin,
哈佛大学心理学家 齐克·鲁宾发现
found a correlation between eye contact and love.
眼神接触和爱之间 存在某种关联
In his study couples deeply in love look at one another 75%
据研究 在谈话时 热恋中的情侣
of the time while talking,
有75%的时间会注视着对方
while other people engaged in conversation,
而其他参与谈话的人
only look at each other about 30 to 60% of the time.
只有大约30%-60%的时间会用来看着对方
If they want to leave a good, long lasting impression
如果他们想通过用听起来
by sounding enthusiastic, inquisitive, and jolly,
热情 好奇 欢快的声音来给你留下长久的好印象
it’s a dead giveaway that this person likes your company,
这很明显表示 这个人喜欢你的陪伴
and cares about your impression of them.
并且很在意你对他的印象
So it’s imperative to try and figure out
因此 当务之急是弄清楚
if they are putting in a lot of effort.
他们是否在这些方面做了很多努力
This could be a sign that this person is into you.
这可能会是这个人喜欢你的一个信号哦
Number four, they’ll do things to show that they care.
第四 他们会以行动来展现他们的关心
Do they text you or call you after you spend time together
在你们相处后 他们会给你发短信或打电话
to make sure you got home safe?
来确认你安全到家了吗?
Do they regularly ask your friends about you?
他们是否会经常向你的朋友打听你?
Do they offer to help you without you asking them first?
他们是否会帮助你 即使你还没开口求助?
Their interest in your wellbeing may be another sign
他们对你健康快乐感兴趣 可能是另一个迹象
that they care about you and how you’re doing or feeling.
说明他们关心你 关心你的感受
However, these subtle things could easily be confused
然而 这些微妙的迹象也很容易
with a caring friend as well.
和朋友对你的关心混淆
But if you find that they’ll go out of their way
但如果你发现 他们会格外努力
to check in with you,
想要知道你的情况
then it is possible that they have a crush on you
那么 他们就可能对你心动
or have feelings for you.
或者对你有好感哦
Number five, they may be overly curious about you.
第五 他们对你可能过分好奇
Do you find them asking you questions
他们是否会问你关于你
about you and your life?
和你的生活的问题?
Do you find that they want to know more about you,
你是否发现他们想更多地了解你
and what makes you who you are?
了解是什么塑造了今天的你?
People who are trying to get to know others
努力开始了解你的人
may be hiding their feelings behind their burning curiosity.
可能是在用强烈好奇心隐藏他们对你的感情
It might be so that they can communicate in your language,
他们这样做 可能是为了能和你说上话
and talk about the things you enjoy talking about.
他们会谈论你感兴趣的事
Asking you a lot of questions essentially intends
问你很多问题
to encourage you to talk about yourself,
本质上是鼓励你多讲讲你自己
and open up about your life.
畅所欲言讨论你的日常生活
And this is a basic human technique that most of us use
或许我们并未意识到 鼓励他人谈自己的做法
on a daily basis, perhaps without even knowing it.
是我们大多数人每天都会用的基本技巧
They would ask questions subliminally,
他们往往会在没有意识到的情况下
and often without awareness, with the intention
潜移默化地 问你问题
of developing more of a relationship with you.
以此增进你们的关系
Number six, they may offer you compliments and affection.
第六 他们会赞美 爱慕你
Do they compliment on your looks, clothing, style, taste,
他们是否会对你的外貌 服装 风格 品味
and music and so on?
音乐等进行赞美?
Do compliments mean anything at all?
赞美能说明问题吗?
Attitude plays a huge role
在人际关系方面
in whether a person likes you or not
态度对一个人是否喜欢你
when it comes to relationships.
起着重要作用
So pay close attention to how a person communicates to you.
所以 你要密切留意一个人是如何与你沟通的
It’s important to say that we should not assume that just
很重要的一点是 我们并不能
because somebody compliments you
仅从某人赞美你
that means that they like you in a romantic way.
就得出他们中意你的结论
However, it also doesn’t mean
但是 这也并非是说
that if somebody doesn’t compliment you
某人不赞美你
that they aren’t into you or that they don’t like you.
他们就不喜欢你
Some people just don’t know how to compliment
有些人只是不擅长赞美别人罢了
or might not feel comfortable doing so.
或者只是因为 他们对赞美他人这件事感到不自在
However, if you notice
然而 如果你注意到
that they may be complimenting you excessively,
他们可能有些过度赞美你了
that may be a sign that a person is interested in you
那这可能就是一个人对你感兴趣的迹象哦
because they want you to feel good.
因为他们想让你感觉开心
This person wants you to like them,
想让你喜欢他们
and give them the validation that they crave.
并给予他们渴望的反馈
The person in question may be investing in you,
那个关系暧昧的人 可能在你身上倾注精力
and wants you to feel secure and comfortable around them.
并希望你在他们身边时 感到安全和舒适
Number seven, they may act unusual around you.
第七 在你身边时 他们的表现会不同往常
Have they ever stumbled over their words or become tense
看到你出现 他们是否会
or nervous when you show up?
说话磕磕绊绊 或者变得很紧张?
Do they tell awkward jokes
他们是否会讲些令人尴尬的笑话
or even pull away suddenly and unexpectedly?
甚至会突然出乎意料地跑开?
These are actually counter-intuitive signs
这些表现其实是反直觉的迹象
that someone likes you.
这说明那个人是喜欢你的
Dating expert Matthew Hussey states
约会专家 马修·胡赛指出
that people will act differently around you
与跟别人待在一起相比 在你身边时
than they do with other people.
那个喜欢你的人会表现的不同往常
You may even notice that their energy levels will go up
你甚至也可能会注意到
when they’re around you.
在你身边时 他们的活力值也会上升
Number eight, they may show off in front of you.
第八 他们会想在你面前出风头
Do they try and stand out in a crowd when you’re together?
你们在一起时 他们是否会试图在人群中出风头?
Another way to tell if someone secretly likes you
判断某人是否暗恋你的另一个方法是
is to look at their behavior.
留意他们的举止行为
This could be down to two things, high ego,
他们这种行为可以归结为两个原因
or their feelings for you.
要么是他们为人自负 要么就是喜欢你
To find out which it is be aware
要想知道是哪种
of the way this person communicates to you.
你就需要留意他/她和你的交流方式
Do you get the feeling that they’re eyeing you
你是否感觉到他们会满目期待地望着你
for a positive reaction and is trying to impress you?
希望得到你正向积极的回应 并给你留下好印象?
Are you the only person they do this to?
他们只对你这样吗?
If yes, then the person may be interested
如果是的话 那这个人可能中意你
in wanting to get to know you romantically,
想要更了解你
and share their feelings with you.
并与你分享他们的感情
And number nine,
第九
they’ll find excuses to spend time alone with you.
他们会找机会与你独处
Do they ask to make plans with you
他们是否想制定一些
where it’s just you and them,
只有你们俩人的计划
or do you often find them agreeing to everyday adventures
或者你是否经常发现他们愿意和你一起
with just the two of you?
经历只有你们二人的日常
When a person has feelings for someone
当某人喜欢一个人时
they would wanna spend most of their time with them
他们会想把大部分时间都花在和他们相处上
as this could present itself with romantic opportunities.
因为独处可能会制造浪漫的机遇
They may suggest hanging out after school
他们可能会放学后叫你一起出去玩
or ask for some help with work.
或者向你寻求帮助
So when you suspect that someone likes you,
因此 当你怀疑某人喜欢你
and you like them back set up a date.
而你也喜欢他/她时
Invite them out and see what happens next.
就约他/她出来 看看会发生什么
You’ll quickly understand how emotionally invested
你很快就能了解
this person is in you and decide whether
他/她对你的感情投入程度
you want to pursue a relationship with them.
然后你可以再决定 是否要确立恋爱关系
We hope we were able to give you insight into some
我们希望你能从这个视频中 了解到一些
of the ways you can tell if someone likes you.
判断某人是否喜欢你的方法
Do any of these describe your experience?
你是否经历过这些方法里提到的一些经历?
What are some of the signs you’ve noticed?
你注意到了什么迹象?
Leave a comment down below about your experiences.
请在下面留言 谈谈你的经历
And please feel free to share any thoughts you have as well.
请随意分享你们的想法
If you found this video helpful,
如果你觉得这个视频有帮助
be sure to hit the like button and share it
请点赞 并把视频分享给
with those still figuring out
那些还在纠结
whether someone likes them or not.
某人到底喜不喜欢他们的人
Don’t forget to subscribe to Psych2goers,
不要忘记订阅Psych2go哦
and hit the notification bell for more new videos.
点击订阅 获取更多新视频吧
And thanks for watching.
感谢您的观看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过9个迹象来判断某人是否悄悄地喜欢你。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林月亮

审核员

审核员SRY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HabyEoLBGs

相关推荐