ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

八个最糟的肢体语言 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

八个最糟的肢体语言

8 Worst Body language mistakes that turn people off| Tips for non-verbal communication skills.

肢体语言到底是什么?
What exactly is body language?
其实 肢体语言就是一个人的非语言交流
Well, body language is your nonverbal communication,
它是指你不需要通过语言
which means you’re not doing the talking
而是通过你的肢体
but it’s your body
动作
your physical behaviour,
手势
your hand movements,
和面部表情来表达自己
your facial expressions are speaking for you.
那么 在实际生活中
So in the real world
如果你犯了这些肢体语言的错误
when you make these body language mistakes
就会让你看起来不够自信
you don’t come out as a confident person
你可能正无意识地犯着这些错误
Now, probably you are making these mistakes unknowingly
但重要的是认识错误
but it’s important for you to notice them
改正它们
and work on them
接下来 我们来看看八种最糟糕的肢体语言错误
So we are gonna look at eight worst body language mistakes
你可能在无意中会犯这些错误
that probably you are making unknowingly.
那么 我们先来看看第一个
So let’s have a look at the first one.
第一条是”Avoiding eye contact”
The first one is avoiding eye contact.
当我们与他人交谈时
Well, at times when we are talking to people,
你的分神或者过度紧张
you get a little distracted or probably you are so nervious
会使你在谈话中未能与对方进行眼神接触
that you fail to make an eye contact while you are speaking.
那么 当你讲话或者与他人交谈时
So what happens is when you’re speaking
你表现出这种样子 会发生什么?
or when you’re talking to that person, you do this,
我真的努力去做了 但没能成功
oh yes, I actually did that but it failed.
其实 当你未直视他人的眼睛时
So when you are not looking into the person’s eye,
这个举动会体现出你的紧张
it shows that you’re either nervous,
不自信
you’re not confident about yourself
和对他人些许的不尊重
and you’re being a little disrespectful.
你显然不想传递出这样的情感
So you definitely don’t wanna show these emotions.
这个举动可能只是你紧张的表现
probably it’s just that you’re nervious
但要试着去改变
but then try to work on this
眼神交流是非常重要的
and having an eye contact is extremely important.
所以如果你拒绝在交谈时与对方有眼神接触
So this is the worst mistake that you are making
那你就犯了最糟糕的一个错误
if you avoid eye contact while talking to a person
好了 我们继续来看第二个错误
all right, let’s move on to the second mistake
那就是”Slouching”
that people make is slouching.
当你和别人交谈时
When you are talking to someone
你没有站好
and you’re not standing,
没有昂首挺胸而是含胸驼背
your body posture is not straight but you are slouching.
你像这样说话 嗯……嗯……
You’re talking like this, mm-hmm.
“好吧 我会去做的”
All right, I’ll do that.
这是不对的
Well that is a mistake,
因为如果你在与人交流时表现得懒散
because when you slouch in front of people while you’re talking to them,
假设他是一位非常重要的客户
imagine he’s a very important client,
你在他面前无精打采
and you’re slouching in front of him
当你和他交谈的时候
and you talking to him,
你的谈吐透露出你不够自信
it shows that you are not confident,
缺乏自尊心
you have very poor self-esteem
同样 你没有展现出活力
and again, you have no energy levels.
你缺乏对工作的热情
All right, you’re not very excited about the job.
你的厌烦无聊使你消极怠慢
You’re just so bored that you are slouching.
所以如果你经常含胸驼背 请改正它
So if you slouch then please stop doing that
因为这同样是最糟糕的肢体语言之一
because this is one of the worst mistake that you’re doing.
好了
all right.
下一个错误是”Weak handshake”
The next one weak handshake.
当你同别人握手时
When you shake hands with someone,
应当坚定有力
it has to be a very firm handshake.
要确保
Make sure,
[写字声]
(writing…)
你可以给你见面的人一个有力的握手
that you, give a firm handshake to the people that you meet
因为这是可靠的表现
because it’s a sign of authority.
自信的表现
It’s a sign of confidence.
当你握手力量很弱
When you give this poor handshake
或者只用半个手掌去握手时
or a one little finger handshake.
这样是没有意义的
No point.
这只能说明你对握手没有兴趣
It just shows that you are least interested in shaking hands
或者仅仅是在敷衍对方
or dealing with that person.
当然 也有一些人
Again, there are people
握手时非常夸张
who shake hands in a very aggressive manner.
一个用力过度的握手
It’s a very, very, very firm handshake,
也是不可取的
that is also not acceptable.
所以 不要非常用力地攥着对方的手
so, not an aggresive handshake
这种激进的方式
where you just press that person’s hand so bad
会弄疼对方
that it just starts hurting.
所以不要那么做
So do not do that
同时也要避免无力的握手
and please avoid making a weak handshake
好了
all right.
我们接下来看下一个你可能会犯的错误
Let’s move on to another mistake that you might probably make
那就是”Arms folded”
which is arms folded.
当你在同他人谈话
You’re talking to someone,
公开演讲
you’re giving a presentation,
或进行会议发言时
you are in a meeting
你交叉着双臂
and your hands are folded.
其实 你在讲话时
Well, when you are talking,
应该充分利用你的手势
make the use of your hands
因为手势对谈话的确有很大的帮助
because using hands gestures really help.
它能展现你的自信
It just shows your confidence
有助于你的表达
and it also helps you too by words
它能给你时间
okey, so just gives you the time
更有利于你的自我表达
and it just explains you much better in front of a person.
所以当你演讲
So when you are presenting something
或在会议发言时
or when you are in a meeting,
努力多用手势表达
then try to use your hands while you are talking
而不是叉起手臂
rather than folding your hands.
因为同样 双臂交叉只能表现出你的紧张
Again it just shows that you nervous,
缺乏自信和毫无兴趣
you’re not confident and you’re not interested in.
好了 所以如果你在讲话时习惯双臂交叉
Okay. So, if you fold your hands while you talk,
请不要这么做 要张开手臂
stop doing that, just open up
去运用你的手势
and start using your hands,
就像我做的这样 好的
just the way I do. All right.
我们接着看另一个错误
Let’s move on to another mistake
就是”Frowning or scowling”
which ia frowning or scowling.
当你走进办公室
When you walk into an office
看到有人皱着眉头
and you see people who are frowning,
带着这些糟糕的表情
who are making these awful facial expressions
做着自己的工作
while they’re doing their work.
比如
For example,
“唉 我得发这封邮件”
oh I gotta send this email.
这表现出你的不耐烦
Well these expressions show that you’re bored,
不开心
you’re unhappy
对自己的工作不感兴趣
and you’re least interested in your job.
同样当你在同他人交谈时
Also when you’re talking to a person
你一脸愁容 闷闷不乐
and you make these weird frowning or scowling expressions,
你认为对方会有兴趣同你继续聊天吗?
Do you think the opposite person would be interested in talking to you?
想象一下我用这种方式来跟你们讲话
Imagine I am talking to like this,
“是的 同学们
All right people,
你们都犯了这些错误
you’re all making these mistakes
这是不行的”
and it’s not acceptable.
好的 这可不好玩
Well, that is not fun,
如果我用这种态度来和你们讲话
you would not really like to watch my lessons
你们可能不太想听我的课了
if I talk to you like this.
不要皱着眉头或者闷闷不乐
So no frowning or scowling
这表现出你的无聊
which shows that you’re bored,
兴趣索然
you’re least interested
和对自己的工作不满意
and you’re unhappy with the things that you’re doing.
所以不要再做这些糟糕的表情了
So stop making these awful facial expressions.
我们接着看下一个错误”Invading others space”
Let’s move on to another mistake, which is invading others space.
有人喜欢侵犯他人的空间
Well, there are people who love to invade others’ space.
举个例子
For example,
你正在工作
you’re at your workplace
你的同事走进来
and your co-worker comes in
在你身边停留了很久
and just sticks around you way too much
这让你感觉不适
and you don’t want that.
你希望他或她能和你保持距离
You want him or her to maintain distance.
总有一些人把你的个人物品
There are people who treat your possessions
和私人办公领域
or your office space
当作是他们自己的一样
as if it’s their own.
你感到不舒服
You don’t want that
因为他们越界了
because they’re crossing their personal boundaries.
当你在和别人谈话
It’s important to maintain your boundaries
或者到其他办公桌找人时
when you’re talking to a person
明确你们之间的界限是很重要的
or when you’re visiting someone’s desk.
你不能一直缠在对方身边
You can’t just stick around all the time
或者一直盯着他们 看他们在做什么
and you just can’t keep seeing what they’re doing.
因为 这会让别人很不舒服
All right. That’s not acceptable.
所以要避免侵犯他人的私人空间
So stop invading others’ space,
保持适当的距离 划清你们之间的私人界限
maintain distance, maintain your personal boundaries.
好的
All right.
下一个肢体语言错误是”Fidgeting”
The next one, fidgeting.
想象一下我在给你们上课时
imagine I am teaching you something
不停地摆弄着我的马克笔
and I’m fidgeting with my marker,
摸着头发
with my hair,
咬着指甲
or I am biting nails while I’m teaching.
这简直让人讨厌 对啊?
Well, that’s not acceptable, right?
当下大家都沉迷于手机
So again, when you are fidgeting with your phone,
所以说 当你不停地刷着手机时
these days people love their phone too much.
人们在开会时
So when they’re in a meeting,
听演讲时
when they are in a presentation,
或者与人交谈时
when they are talking to people,
他们不停地刷着手机
they keep fidgeting with their phone,
拨弄头发
or they keep fidgeting with their hair,
咬指甲
they keep biting their nails,
这些行为都让人很难忍受 大家都不喜欢
that’s not acceptable people will not appreciate that
这些动作只能表现出你没有兴趣
and it just shows that there’s no interest,
无聊或是紧张
you are bored and you are nervous.
这也是紧张的标志
Okey, it’s also a sign of nervousness.
所以 在你和别人说话的时候
So, stop fidgeting with things
不要不停地摆弄着东西
when you are talking to people.
好的 接下来是最后一个错误
Okay. And then the last mistake
而且它通常是人们无意中的举动
that I would like to tell you that usually people make unknowingly
那就是”Glancing at the clock”
is glancing at the clock.
我们都想早点回家
We all want go home early
是的 我们都想
Yes, we do.
我们不想留下加班
We don’t wanna stay back,
不想做太多工作
we don’t wanna work too much.
所以我们想回家
So we wanna go home
这使得人们养成看挂钟
and then people get into this habit
或是自己的手表的习惯
of glancing at the clock or glancing at your watch.
你是不是也这样做过呢?
Do you do that?
你很有可能无意识地做过
Probably you’re doing it unconsciously,
那你就需要留心
but then you need to notice
不要再犯这种错误了
and you need to stop making this mistake.
大家都很忙
Everybody is in a hurry
但当你对别人讲话
but every time you’re talking to a person,
或听上司的建议
your boss is giving you some pointers,
或听你同事讲话时
your co-worker is talking to you
你一直盯着时间
and you keep glancing at the clock
表现出 “现在几点了?”
that what time is it?
“我得走了”或是“我要迟到了”的样子
I need to leave or I’m getting late
这样很不专业
that’s unprofessional
大家都讨厌这种行为
People will not like it
你的上司当然也不会喜欢你这样
and your boss would definitely not appreciate it.
所以不要一直盯着挂钟或手表
So stop glancing at the clock or your watch.
等谈话结束 你或许就能冲回家啦
Alright. Finish talking andthen probably you can rush back home.
以上是你可能犯的八个最糟糕的肢体语言错误
So these are the eight worst body language mistakes that you are making.
请一定要重视这些问题并努力去改正它们
Please do notice these mistakes and work on them
让自己真正成为一个充满自信的人
so that you come out as a very confident person
新的课程不久就会上线
And I’ll be back with a new lesson soon
在下次见面前 希望你们天天开心
till then you take care and have a great day.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

八个你可能不经意间犯的肢体语言错误

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小怂想吃奶酪

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5jE46jjTFk

相关推荐