ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

练习正念和缓解压力的 8 种方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

练习正念和缓解压力的 8 种方法

8 Ways To Practice Mindfulness & Relieve Stress

Mindfulness is all about being calmly and fully engaged in the present.
正念是冷静地和全身心地投入到当下
Instead of paying attention to every little distraction,
而不是将注意力分散
focusing on what you’re doing now
集中注意力在你正在做的事情上
can assist in relieving stress.
可以帮助缓解压力
While we’re not experts in this therapeutic technique,
尽管我们不是这方面治疗技术的专家
here are eight simple ways
但我们发现八个
that we find helpful in practicing mindfulness.
简单的方法可以帮助练习正念
1. Write thoughts in a journal
1 将想法写进日记本
Keeping all of your worries and anxieties inside
将你所有的担心和焦虑写进去
can make them seem bigger than they actually are.
可以让他们在现实中变得更简单
Try writing them down in a notebook.
尝试将那些写进一个笔记本
One method is for every worry you write down,
可以写下你脑海中所担心的
you also write down something you were thankful for.
你也可以写你想要感谢的
This can help you focus on the big picture
这可以帮助你着眼于大局
and puts our anxieties in perspective.
并客观地看待我们的焦虑
You can use any notebook or pen you like,
你可以选择你喜欢的本子或者笔
but it’s worthwhile to choose a pen that writes well.
但一只好写的笔值得选择
We recommend the Zebra bLen–
我们推荐Zebra bLen
it’s carefully engineered to never rattle or vibrate,
它经过精心设计 不会发出咯咯声或振动
providing a stress-free writing experience.
给你一个舒压的书写体验
2. Create art with whatever you have
2 用现有的东西进行艺术创作
Dig out your old colored pencils or
找出你以前的彩铅或是
maybe that watercolor palette you bought but never used.
也可能是你买了却从未用过的水彩颜料盘
Drawing or painting can instantly lift your spirits
素描或者绘画可以马上提起你的精神
and channel your energy towards creating something beautiful.
并且把精力用去创造一些漂亮的东西
If you’re not sure what to draw,
如果你不知道你要画什么
follow a tutorial like our
跟随一个教程 比如我们
How to Paint Watercolor Flowers video,
《怎样用水彩画花》的视频
and learn a new technique.
学一个新的技巧
3. Color in a coloring book
3 在涂色本上涂色
If seeing a blank page adds to your stress,
如果看一个空白的本子会增加你的压力
try a coloring book instead!
那就尝试用涂色本代替
The repetitive motion of coloring in a limited, controlled space
在限定位置内反复涂色
provides order and calm to your mind
让你的头脑保持秩序和冷静
and gives you an achievable goal.
并给了你一个容易完成的目标
4. Send snail mail to a friend
4 给朋友邮寄信件
Doing something nice for someone else
对其他人做一些友好的事情
is a great way to take your mind off your worries.
是一个人忘记担忧的不错的方式
Sending a letter or note to a friend
给你的朋友寄一封信或便笺
not only helps strengthen your friendship,
不仅可以增进你的友谊
it lets the recipient know that you’re thinking of them.
而且可以让收信的人知道你在想念他们
You can even add a blank notecard
你也可以加一张空白便笺
and self-addressed envelope
和有自己地址的信封
to make it easy for your friend to respond!
这样便于你朋友回信
If you have older relatives who may be isolated,
如果你有一些孤独又年长的亲戚
mailing them a card or letter
给他们寄张卡片或信
can really brighten up their day.
可以让他们开心一整天
5. Talk to someone
5 和其他人说话
Remember that you’re not alone.
记住 你并不孤单
Building strong relationships is good for your health —
建立良好的人际关系有益于你的健康
having a good support system can help you cope with anxiety.
有一群支持你的人 可以帮助你应对焦虑
A simple call or video chat
一个简单的电话或者视频聊天
is a great way to reach out to friends and family.
就是一个联系朋友和家人的不错的方式
You can also find a number of communities online
你也可以找一些线上的社区
full of people to connect with.
都有很多人可以联系
6. Do some light cleaning
6 做一些简单清洁
Studies show that
研究表明
mundane tasks like cleaning
做普通的事情比如清洁
can actually be calming.
真的可以让人冷静
If you’re a fountain pen user,
如果你是钢笔使用者
use the time you clean your pens
把花时间清洗你的钢笔
as a mindfulness exercise.
当作一种正念练习
Watch our video on
看我们的视频
How to Clean Your Fountain Pens
《如何清洗钢笔》
for some tips to get your pens sparkling clean.
用一些小技巧让你的钢笔焕然一新
7. Unplug and meditate
7 忘掉烦恼去冥想
Meditating might be an obvious answer to counter stress,
冥想可能是一个应对压力的有效方式
but it’s harder to sit still than you think.
但是 坐着不动比你想象的要难
If you’ve been on your device for more than 30 minutes,
如果你在你的设备上看了30分钟
pause this video,
把视频暂停
go to a quiet spot,
去一个安静的地方
and meditate for five minutes.
然后冥想5分钟
Closing your eyes and taking deep breaths
闭上眼睛深呼吸
is a great way to start.
是一种开始冥想的好方法
8. Take a walk outside or do other exercises
8 出去散步或者做一些其他的运动
If you just can’t sit still,
如果你坚持不了一直坐着
it’s okay
没关系
moving around can be just as meditative!
到处走走也可以有像冥想一样的效果
Doing simple stretches,
做简单的伸展运动
walking, biking, or any other exercises
散步 骑单车 或者其他的运动
release endorphins,
来释放内啡肽——
your body’s natural “feel-good” chemicals.
一种人体自然分泌的使人愉悦的化学物质
Being outside in nature also helps lower stress;
呆在外面的自然环境中也会帮你减少压力
studies show that
研究表明
even having a potted plant in a room
只要放一个盆栽在房间
can assist in reducing anxiety!
就可以帮助减少焦虑
We hope we’ve inspired you
我们希望我们有启发你
to try some of these mindful exercises!
去尝试其中一些正念练习方法
Stay safe and healthy out there.
祝你安康
Thanks for watching and we’ll see you in the next video!
谢谢观看 下个视频我们再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍如何正念,如何解压的八种方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

潘星辰 Mila

审核员

审核员HJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00loimlMHx8

相关推荐