ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

对付自杀念头的8个技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

对付自杀念头的8个技巧

8 Tips for Dealing with Suicidal Thoughts

Everyone has some idea of what their ideal life looks like
每个人都有属于心中的理想生活
whether it means affording to travel freely,
无论这意味着可以自由旅行
coming home to a loving family,
回归充满爱的家庭
or having all the cats and dogs in the world.
或拥有全世界的猫和狗
But things are getting harder by the second
当每天早上起床成为几乎不可能的事
It can be nearly impossible just getting out of bed in the morning.
一切都变得那么困难
Why is it so much easier giving in to negativity
为什么屈服于消极如此容易
than it is to get out of it?
摆脱它却不那么容易
Depression doesn’t just weigh down our shoulders,
抑郁不仅重重地压在我们的肩上
it lies,
他无处不在
often telling us we’re not in control of our lives but we are.
经常提醒我们无法掌控自己的生活 但事实上这我们可以做到
Whatever you’re going through,
无论你正经历着什么
know that it’s not always going to be like this.
要知道生活并不总是这样
Here are 8 tips for dealing with suicidal thoughts.
以下是8个应对自杀念头的小贴士
1. Don’t spend the night alone.
1. 不要一个人过夜
When you’re suicidal it will be tempting to isolate yourself.
当你想自杀的时候 你倾向于把自己孤立起来
Do you lock yourself in your room,
你会把自己锁在房间里
shut the blinds and hide underneath your covers?
关上窗帘 藏在你的被子下面吗?
The thing about depression is the darkness will welcome you
抑郁的特点是黑暗随时随地迎接着你
but this only makes you susceptible to believe your negative thoughts.
但这只会让你容易相信自己的消极想法
Watch out for your safety and don’t spend the night alone.
注意安全 不要一个人过夜
Call up your family, friends or lover.
给你的家人 朋友或爱人打电话
Tell them how you’re feeling.
告诉他们你的感受
If possible, sleeping over at their place is even better,
如果可能的话 在他们家里过夜会更好
having company around can do wonders for you
有同伴在身边可以创造奇迹
because it means keeping those bad thoughts at bay
因为这意味着远离那些不好的想法
or allowing the new environment to boost your mood.
或者让新环境来改善你的情绪
2. Cut off all ties with toxic people.
2. 切断与垃圾人的所有联系
Research shows that keeping toxic people in your life
研究表明 把垃圾人留在你的生活中
isn’t just stressful, it can actually kill you.
不仅压力巨大 它还能杀死你
One study showed that subjects in negative relationships
一个研究显示处于消极关系中的人群
had a higher risk of developing cardiac problems.
有更大的心血管疾病风险
If someone is abusing you, physically or emotionally,
如果有人在生理心理上虐待你
please call the police for help.
请报警求助
Your life might drastically change
你的人生可能被彻底改变
if your family members or partner are the toxic ones
如果你的家人或搭档是垃圾人
but realize that they are putting you in more pain
但意识到他们正让你承受更多痛苦
than they are supporting you.
而不是在支持你
3. Make a list of your accomplishments.
3.列一个你的成就清单
Hey you, yeah you!
是你 没错
Look at how far you’ve come.
看下你已经走了多远
Failure can seem like a big slap in the face
失败会狠狠地扇你一脸
but we often obsess over perfection instead of focusing on what we’ve achieved.
相对于我们的成就 我们更追求完美
There’s a difference, striving for perfection doesn’t allow you to be human.
区别在于 苛求完美是种反人类的心理状态
Embrace your flaws, failures and downfalls
拥抱你的缺陷 失败和挫折
as much as you appreciate all the milestones you’ve reached.
就像你欣赏自己的成就那样
Listen closely to what isn’t working
仔细聆听失败
turn those into lessons and grow resilient.
把它们转化成教训 适应成长
4. Practice positive mantras.
4.培养积极心态
These are otherwise known as coping statements.
这些被称作适应机制
Ending your life will seem
结束的生命看起来
like the only option to end your misery
像是摆脱迷茫的唯一选择
but nothing lasts forever.
但是没有什么是持久的
Practice saying some of these:
练习对自己说
“I will get though this”
我会度过
“This is my depression talking, not me”
这是抑郁症作祟 不是我
“ I don’t really want to die,
我不是真的想死
I just want the pain to end”.
我只想结束痛苦
Stick these to your mirror, fridge and carry them wherever you go.
把这些贴在你的镜子 冰箱上 随身带着
Let them be friendly reminders to be kind to yourself, you’ve got this.
让他们提醒你对自己好一点 你能行的
5. Find a therapist.
5.找心理医生
Most people shrug this idea off
许多人对这个想法不屑一顾
because they might not be able to afford it
因为他们觉得自己无法承担
but there are options especially if you’re a student.
但是还有很多选择 尤其当你是个学生
An open mind is what will ultimately get you help.
开放的心态最终会帮到你
Call your insurance company for any insights they might have.
打电话咨询保险公司 看看他们有什么建议
It never hurts to ask your family doctor too.
问下家庭医生也无妨
Networks exist for a reason
网络的存在有它的原因
and the more professional advice you receive,
你得到的建议越专业
the faster you can find and work with a professional.
越快能找到更专业的援助
6. If it’s urgent, please call the police.
6.紧急情况下 寻求警察协助
This won’t necessarily stop your suicidal thoughts
这不一定会消除你的自杀念头
but they will stop from going through with the act.
但这个行为本身可以消除这些想法
From here on out they can take you to the ER
以此他们可以带你去急诊室
where you’ll be safe.
在那里你是安全的
We hope you never have to resort to this
我们希望你永远都不会用到这个
but want to remind you that help is only one call away.
但是意在提醒你只要一通电话就能帮你
7. Find out what’s hurting you and make changes to it.
7.找到伤害你的源头并且做出改变
Do you feel stuck at your dead end job?
你是否被困在没前途的岗位上
Tired of the city you’re living in,
厌倦了生活的城市
or not sure what about what you’re studying in school?
对你在学校能学到什么感到不确定?
It’s okay to address that you’re feeling unhappy
表达你不开心也是容许的
but don’t succumb to helplessness.
不向无助低头
It may take time to find what works for you
适合你的方式需要花时间寻找
but this is why practice and patience is so pivotal.
这就是为什么练习和耐心这么重要的原因
Big projects seem intimidating but break them up
大型项目看起来很可怕
but break them up into smaller tasks to make them more approachable.
但是把它们分解成几个小任务后更容易实现
Remember, as you wait for your miracle never stop working
记住 等待奇迹
never stop working on yourself in the meantime.
同时永远不要停止自己努力
8. Whatever you do, please don’t lose hope.
8.不管你做什么 永远不要放弃希望
I know it’s easier said than done,
我知道说比做状态
but committing suicide will end everything,
但自杀会结束一切
including the amazing days ahead you won’t be alive for.
包括你不能活着见证的美好未来
People usually realize too late
人们通常太晚意识到
while they’re in the middle of the act
当他们
that every problem they ever faced could’ve been fixed.
处于他们可以处理问题的状态中
So please reconsider your health,
所以重新考虑你的健康吧
you deserve so much more.
你的人生可以更精彩
What do you do to keep going or stay inspired?
你要怎样做才能保持灵感
We want you to know that you’re not alone,
我们希望你知道你并不是一个人
and we’re sending our best wishes your way.
把我们最美好的祝福送给你
For more helpful content be sure to also subscribe to our channel.
获取更多的信息请订阅我们的频道
Thank you as always for watching!
感谢您的收看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何好好生活?放弃自杀念头?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julianne

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ZkL5T5Y5M

相关推荐